A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 45: Triple D’s

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45: Triple D’s - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

March 1979

Monday was back to the normal routine of school. Debbie Courtney, who lived across the street and had turned fourteen the last week in February, started flirting more with me on the bus each day. Debbie Vaughn, who lived just down the street, would turn fourteen on March 16th and invited me to her birthday party. And Donna Woody, who lived just down the street in the other direction, would turn fourteen on March 20th. She had made it clear what she wanted for her birthday, and in no uncertain terms said that the Debbie’s could not have me until she did!

I was amused by the cat fighting between the three girls. The three of them would try to get to the bus stop before the other, so they could sit with me. The two who were later would sit together, either in front or behind me. This morning, Donna was sitting with me and said she wanted me to come to her birthday party, which would be on the 23rd, a few days after her actual birthday. I told her I would.

Before that, though, was my sister’s twelfth birthday, which was the next day, March 13th. I had two presents for her. One was the public one, the other was one that Melanie had helped me pick out that I’d give her in private. I’d have to figure out how to do that without causing issues with mom. Maybe Thursday when my parents went to dinner.

Janet Owens joined us for lunch. I almost didn’t recognize her. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail instead of her usual look, draped over her shoulders. She had on a cute, but loose sweater and had traded her painted-on jeans for a looser fitting pair. Most importantly, she wore almost no makeup, though I could see the shine of lip gloss and the bare hint of eye shadow.

Melanie and Jennifer exchanged a look and then shook their heads. I introduced Janet to everyone, and she joined our conversation. I could tell that Mary, Ralph, and Beth were very surprised. Janet had totally dropped the airhead act, as I had suggested. It was clear that she was happy with the results. After lunch, I pulled Jennifer and Melanie aside and said that, I’d like their help in spreading the word that all the gossip about Janet was false. They agreed to try, but we all knew we were really fighting a tough battle.

Tuesday was Stephanie’s birthday celebration. I gave her my public gift, a book she had wanted. My parents gave her clothes, and she received the usual small check from our grandma. When I had been able to pull Stephanie aside, I told her that I had a present for her that I’d give her on Thursday.

On Wednesday, I talked to Joyce. She seemed to have calmed down somewhat, and I asked her if she’d like to come to dinner on Friday, March 30th. She said she would and hoped that we’d be able to talk. I told her we would. At the end of the call, neither of us said “I love you”, which confirmed that things were as bad as I thought they were. On the plus side, by Thursday, Janet had been pretty much accepted into our group.

Kellie continued to try to make inroads, but I felt she’d have to keep it up for the rest of the school year before she’d convinced me that she was sincere. Whatever she thought might happen once I accepted her friendship, I didn’t know. What I did know was that there was basically no chance I’d ever have sex with her again. I simply didn’t see any set of circumstances that would lead me to do that.

Kathy Will’s friendly behavior continued. She talked to me every chance she got, asked for help with assignments, and generally tried to be a friend. She was slowly winning me over that way, but I was sure she wanted more than friendship, and like Kellie, there was little chance of that happening. It seemed quite clear that not only did Kathy want me to screw her silly, but wanted me for a boyfriend. I doubted she’d accept anything other than an exclusive relationship, which wasn’t in the cards. I didn’t need another Becky.

I was still on the fence about Becky. I had told her that I’d see her and that I’d give her what she wanted. I was having second thoughts, but still didn’t see the harm of a last ‘goodbye fuck’ if it got her to move on. That was the problem, of course. I couldn’t be sure that she would move on. She still pined for me and still wanted me in a long-term relationship.

Thursday evening when my parents went out, I was in my room as usual. Jeff was watching TV and Stephanie snuck into my room and shut the door. I pulled out two wrapped boxes and handed them to her. She opened the larger one and gave me a questioning look as she held up a bottle of lavender body spray.

“My favorite scent!”

She smiled and set it aside. She opened the smaller package to find a jewelry box. Opening it, she took out a long chain with a heart pendant.

“Isn’t this a bit long for a necklace?” she asked.

“It’s a waist chain. It sits on your hips with the charm in the center.”

“So the tip of the heart points to my...”

“Yes!” I interrupted. “There are also some extra lengths of chain to extend it when you start to fill out.”

“Cool! Can you help me put it on?”

I took the chain from her, stood behind her and wrapped it around her waist, under her shirt. Melanie had chosen the size perfectly. Stephanie picked up the bottle of body spray and put a short blast under her shirt. She put down the bottle and came to hug me. She smelled fantastic.

“Happy birthday, Stephanie.”

“Thanks Big Bro. On my fourteenth birthday, you can give me my real gift!”

“That’s up to you, but if that’s what you want, we’ll figure it out.”

She smiled and left the room. I walked after her and pointed out she might not want to let mom see the waist chain.

“Already thought of that, Big Brother!”

On Friday evening we walked down the street to the Vaughn’s for Debbie’s party. I’d been in their house once when we’d first moved in and my parents had tried to meet all the neighbors. I was a bit surprised that my mom was letting Stephanie and me walk down the street together, but I guessed she felt two minutes wasn’t enough to corrupt Stephanie, and we were going to her friend’s house.

Debbie C and Donna were there, as well as Jim and Will, the other kids who lived on the street. I really hadn’t had any time to spend with them as busy as I was. There were also a couple of girls I didn’t know who turned out to be Debbie’s younger cousins. Dinner was Kentucky Fried chicken with mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and corn on the cob.

We sang Happy Birthday, Debbie made her secret wish, smirked at me, and then blew out the candles. Stephanie nudged me and smirked as well. Stephanie and I had gone in together to buy Debbie some tubes of lip gloss and a sweater. Stephanie had picked them out, of course. Debbie put on some of the cherry lip gloss and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and gave Stephanie a hug as thanks. I saw Donna make a face, but I didn’t respond to her at all.

After dinner, we played some games and just hung out. Debbie put on music, but nobody seemed to want to dance. The neighbor kids left around 8:00pm, leaving Debbie, Stephanie and me, and Debbie’s cousins, who were picked up around 8:30pm. We sat in the living room with Debbie just chatting when her mom came in and sat down.

Her mom had always been very friendly and seemed pretty free with what she let Debbie do. Debbie and I were talking about school when her mom interrupted.

“Debbie, did you ask him?”

“Mom!”

“I told you to go for it. He’s a good catch! You should be dating him!”

“Mom!”

Interesting. Debbie knew I was dating Jennifer.

“Well, if you don’t, I will!”

“Mom!”

I just shook my head. Stephanie was laughing, and Debbie was clearly embarrassed. When we went to leave about fifteen minutes later, her mom said, “Steve, Ted and I have an open marriage...”

I turned red and Stephanie laughed.

“Uhm, OK, Mrs. Vaughn,” I stammered.

She smiled and walked away.

“My mom is crazy,” Debbie said. “She’s not kidding, by the way. She thinks you’re cute and would do whatever you wanted.”

“She’s a bit old for me,” I said. “She has to be almost 40! I like girls closer to my age.”

“Like me?”

“For example, yes. What was that about being a good catch?”

“Mom thinks you guys are rich, so she thinks I should have sex with you so I can eventually marry you. That’s how she got my dad. She seduced him when she was 15 and he was 19. They got married four years later.”

That sounded like Becky’s plan, though without the parental encouragement.

“Crazy!” I said.

“She’s been telling me stuff like that since I was twelve.”

“About me?”

“Mostly, but there’s been other guys occasionally, too.”

“Crazy!”

“Yeah, I’m not interested in getting married any time soon! And I know you have a girlfriend, so I don’t think it would work, anyway.”

“That’s true, though my girlfriend is very understanding.”

“You mean she’d let you?”

I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her lips parted, and I pressed my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for a minute and then I let her go.

“Yes.”

“Wow. I thought it was like impossible. And Donna threatened to beat the crap out of me if I did anything with you before her. I thought she was kidding when she said you were going to take her virginity given I’ve seen you with Jennifer.”

“I have permission from Jennifer to mess around if I want. We’re not exclusive yet, but we probably will be when I get back from Sweden.”

“So I need to get you now if I want you?”

“Yeah.”

She smiled, and I gave her a quick kiss and Stephanie and I walked home.

“She’ll fuck you for sure, Big Bro. Just like Donna will, and the other Debbie for sure, too. I’d say you’re going to have a lot of fun in the next few days.”

“You’re bad, Squirt, you know that?”

“Yep!”

I shook my head.

“What about Debbie’s mom?” she asked with a smirk.

“No, Squirt. I like girls around my age.”

“You never know, she might be a lot of fun!” she said with another smirk.

I just shook my head.

On Saturday, I worked, and Jennifer joined me for lunch. That afternoon, Andreas and I discussed when I would like to stop working given I’d be leaving in July. I told him I’d really like to stop at the end of the school year. That worked for him because he’d be able to offer a kid a job for the entire Summer. We agreed that May 26th would be my last day.

Jennifer and I had our date at her house and spent time with her parents. We ended up just cuddling that night, not going up to her room.

On Sunday morning, I worked to modify the computer dating program for the brothel. It was mostly straightforward, but I ran into a few problems that took me most of the morning to sort out. I wrote that program on the TRS-80 because it was far less expensive equipment. Beth and I worked on a few issues that Doctor Grossi had told me about and we prepared some floppies with the fixes. I’d give them to Larry on Monday and he’d take them over to his uncle’s office. As usual, Beth and I chatted while we were working.

“Brent needs some serious training!” Beth complained.

“Well, then you’ll just have to take the lead. Quit being the computer nerd and be more aggressive!”

“It’s not my style; you know that.”

“I do. But if Brent isn’t doing what you need, you’re going to have to tell him.”

“I can’t do that!”

“Sure you can. I remember you saying, and I quote, ‘I almost never cum from fucking. Go ahead and cum and then use your mouth to bring me off.’ That sounds like telling me what to do!”

She giggled, “I guess you’re right.”

“So show him how to do what we figured out and have fun!”

“Maybe I could use a refresher course,” she giggled.

“You know better.”

She pouted at me but went back to writing code. Her big news was that she had finished Driver’s Ed and was getting her license next week. I had decided I wasn’t going to bother getting mine until I came back from Sweden because YFU completely prohibited driving while on the exchange program.

We ended early because I had a YFU dinner that evening with Mrs. Seime and two other kids from Cincinnati going to Scandinavia. We’d all be traveling on the same charter flight to Stockholm and they would head from there to Norway and Denmark, respectively. She confirmed that we all had our passports, and that we had applied for our residence visas. I had mailed my passport to the Swedish Consulate in Chicago to get the visa and expected it back any day now.

Two interesting things happened on Monday. First, Debbie V asked me to come to her house after school on Tuesday. She was cagey about it, making sure that Donna didn’t hear. That told me exactly what was going on. And I’d keep my mouth shut about it, too!

The second thing was I received a letter from Lars Andersson saying that he had spoken with Stig Olsen and arranged for me to stay with them my first night in Sweden. They would meet me at the airport, take me to their apartment, we’d visit Birgit, and then the next morning they would put me on a train to wherever I was headed, or if it was in the Stockholm area, drive me there.

Tuesday afternoon was gorgeous. The temperature was in the low 60s and there was no wind. I told my mom I was going out on my bike and would be back for dinner.

“Don’t you dare go to that Harrison girl’s house! Do you hear me?”

“Mom, I promise I will not go to Mary’s house.”

I had a different destination, and she had no clue! She had actually backed-off a tiny bit. I suspected that was Dad’s doing, but I didn’t think she’d ever treat me reasonably. And there was still something about her smug statement that I wasn’t as smart as I thought I was.

I got my bike from the garage and pedaled the half-mile or so down the street to Debbie’s house. I rang the bell. When she answered, I asked if I could put my bike in the garage and she went around to open it. I stashed the bike, and she shut the garage door.

“Mom and Dad are at work. They’ll be home in a couple of hours, but that’s not really a problem because I pretty much have permission to do this anytime I want. I actually wanted you to come over when my mom wasn’t here, because she seems so interested in you!”

“Don’t worry,” I said. “I have no interest in your mom at all.”

“Good!” she giggled.

She led me to her room and shut the door. Her bed looked strange, and she saw my confused look.

“It’s a waterbed! Mom and Dad have one, so does my little sister, Tracy.”

“I’ve never even been on a waterbed. What’s it like?”

“It’s pretty cool. Really warm in the Winter because it has a heater, and it’s super comfortable.”

“Doesn’t it slosh around?”

“No, it’s got these things inside that keep the water mostly calm.”

Well, this would be a new experience for me.

“My mom put me on the Pill when I was twelve and got my period. She basically told me that at that point, I could do this whenever I was ready. I’m ready today!”

“Donna is going to be pissed if she finds out, you know?”

“Too bad. She’s not fourteen yet, I am! I know what you told her!”

“You seem to have a plan,” I said.

“I do. Let’s get our clothes off and get in bed. I want to have sex!”

I laughed and started taking my clothes off. She did the same.

Debbie had brown eyes, and long, straight, dark brown hair that hung halfway down her back. She had filled out over the last year and had firm, round, moderately sized breasts with light brown areolae and darker brown nipples revealed when she removed her black lace bra. She took off her black lace panties, and I saw a small, tangled patch of dark brown pubic hair. She had a nice, compact body with nice curves.

She climbed into the waterbed and I followed suit. She pulled the comforter over us. It was an odd feeling. I slept on a regular mattress and I kind of sunk into the waterbed and I could feel the water move when I moved.

“How do you sleep on this with the water moving?”

“You get used to it.”

We scooted to the center and began kissing. She tasted of cherry lip gloss. It was clear she had kissed before and as our tongues tangled, our excitement level rose. I ran my hands along her side and cupped her firm butt cheek, giving it a gentle squeeze. I slid my hand back up her side and back down to squeeze her butt, repeating this motion several times.

I gently pushed her from her side to her back and kissed her neck, then her shoulders. I kissed the tops of her breasts, then kissed down to the areola of one and repeated the motion for the other. I planted a gentle kiss on her nipple, causing her to shudder. I kissed the other nipple, then took it into my mouth, gently sucking on it. I swirled my tongue around the nipple as I sucked on it, causing Debbie to moan and put her hand on my head and press me harder into her chest.

I released her, then repeated the action on her other breast for about a minute. I began kissing her stomach, planted several kisses on her pubic hair, and then kissed my way down her large, puffy labia.

“Ohh! That feels nice!”

When I had kissed all the way down, I gently pressed my tongue between her lips and gently dragged it from the bottom to the top, flicking her clit when I reached it, causing her to shudder again. She tasted wonderful. I repeated the motion several times, each time flicking her clit with my tongue. On the last one, I probed for a hymen and found nothing. I moved on top of her and positioned my dick.

“God, I’m so hot right now!” Debbie gasped.

She wrapped her legs around mine, then wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me to her for several kisses. My dick was pressing against her pussy and she ground herself into me. I pushed up a bit with one arm, reached down, and rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit. I found the right spot and slowly pressed in. As my exploration had shown, there was no barrier, and she was wet enough that I easily slid all the way in, then lowered myself onto her.

“God, I feel full. That thing is huge!”

I kissed her and then began gentle thrusts.

“That feels so good, a little bit harder and faster, please.”

I increased my tempo and noticed that the bed moved with us. The movement of the water caused our bodies to shift and move in small ways, creating a unique feeling. Her nipples would drag slightly across my chest when I thrust into her and then move back when I pulled out. Each movement created unique feelings.

Debbie only moved her hips slightly, which allowed the motion of the bed to affect how my dick touched her and how our bodies met. I paused between each thrust to grind against her, which generated a new motion in the bed that helped increase our pleasure. I really liked this waterbed!

Debbie started grinding harder against me when I thrust deeply into her, and her breathing grew ragged. She gasped, pressed hard against me, pulled me tight with her arms and legs, and groaned as her body shuddered. I felt her pussy contract around my dick and continued stroking through her orgasm. I didn’t wait for her to recover, and continued thrusting and grinding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.