A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer
Chapter 27: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Melanie?

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Melanie? - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

November 1978

I wasn’t totally sure about Jennifer’s plan, but I’d decided to go with it. Something about having a third, or fourth, person involved turned loose a wild side in Jennifer that made her a very different person. We had discussed it somewhat, but we would need to talk about it further, especially if she went through with her plan.

I woke up early, as was my habit, swam, showered, and ate breakfast. I only saw Stephanie briefly as we passed in the hallway before she left for church. I still had no idea how to deal with that situation. I wondered if I should let on that I knew. If I did, I could probably write in my journal. If it ever came to pass that I needed to show it to Doctor Mercer, I could remove the loose-leaf pages about my confusion about Stephanie.

Melanie and Jennifer picked me up around 10:00am. We drove to Melanie’s house. Her parents were out for the day, so we’d have until early evening to have fun. I was happy since we had access to the sauna, a large tub, a large shower, and a very comfortable bed. When we arrived, Jennifer grabbed a gym bag, and we went inside.

“Melanie,” I asked, “do you mind if I talk to Jennifer for a moment?”

“Go ahead.”

I grabbed Jennifer’s hand, and we went upstairs to the guest room. I shut the door.

“Jennifer, are you sure about this?” I asked.

“Yes. I think it’ll be fun!”

“Where did you get this idea?”

“Melanie should never have shown me her books! After we were here with Mary and her, that night, once I had recovered from, well, you know, I looked through all of her books. When I heard you make the ground rules, I got the idea.”

I just shook my head.

“Any limits, Steve? Any at all?”

“No; I trust you. You know me; I’ll do anything you ask.”

Jennifer smirked, “I hope you mean that!”

I knew I was in trouble. I also knew I was going to have fun!

We went back downstairs and Jennifer suggested we have something to drink and talk before we went upstairs. We all got large glasses of OJ and sat down at the table.

“Melanie, you remember the ground rules that Steve told you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. You remember that Steve said I have veto over anything? Well, today I want a bit more control.”

“What? I thought he was going to give me my ten orgasms!” Melanie whined.

“Oh, he will, Melanie,” Jennifer replied with an evil smile, “but this is about ensuring you understand who is in charge. If you want to be involved with him.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You should never have let me read your books!”

“Wild and Crazy Jennifer strikes! You may as well tell me.” She said nervously.

“We’ll show you, if you’re game. If not, just say so.”

“Let’s go upstairs.”

We walked up to Melanie’s room. Jennifer turned on the radio and pulled down the shades.

“Melanie, strip!” Jennifer said.

Melanie’s eyes got wide, but she quickly removed her top, showing she wasn’t wearing a bra. My mind flashed back to the very first time I had been with her. It wasn’t the same top, but it was similar. She pushed down her jeans and panties and stepped out of them.

“Get on the bed. Face down.”

“What?”

“Melanie, just do what I say. And no talking.”

I saw Melanie’s face as she went to the bed. Melanie Spencer was nervous. I had never seen that before, but then again, I’d never seen her not in control of a situation.

Jennifer opened her gym bag and pulled out a paper blindfold, like we used to use for pin-the-tail on the donkey. She went over and put it on Melanie, who was face down on the bed. I figured Melanie would be OK with that. It was the next thing that I thought would create problems.

Jennifer took some long strips of cloth out of the bag. She tied one each to the frame of the bed near the headboard. She took the other end of the first one, grabbed Melanie’s right hand and quickly wrapped the cloth around it, tying it tight.

“Jennifer, what are you doing?” Melanie asked nervously.

“I said be quiet. If you want to fuck my boyfriend, then it’s on my terms. Do you understand me?”

“Yes,” Melanie replied.

“Good.”

Jennifer went around to the other side and did the same thing. There was enough slack that Melanie could move her arms a bit, but not much. I decided that I had to check that she was really OK.

I leaned down and whispered, “You OK, Melanie? Tell me and I can stop it.”

“I’m fine.”

Jennifer had two more cloth strips. She repeated the same thing at the foot of the bed and Melanie was spread-eagled, naked, face down on the bed.

Jennifer said, “The book says we need a code word in case Melanie wants to stop. It has to be something that wouldn’t normally be said, so I choose ‘Donald Duck’. Melanie, if you say that, we’ll stop, I’ll let you go and we’ll be done, OK? Say it now, one time, so I’m sure.”

“Donald Duck.”

I had a feeling I needed to read this book. Or maybe not; I think Jennifer had enough information for both of us.

“Melanie, do you want my boyfriend to fuck you? That’s what you’ve been asking him for all along?”

“Yes!”

Jennifer ran her hand down Melanie’s back and cupped her butt cheek.

“And you’ll let him do anything he wants? Anywhere he wants?”

“Y ... y ... y ... yes.”

I knew the implication there. Jennifer was really out of control.

“Good. I’ll think about letting him. But right now he and I are going downstairs to have a snack.”

“Noooo!” Melanie wailed.

Jennifer took my hand and led me into the hall.

“Jeez, Jennifer, what the hell?” I whispered, hoping the music prevented Melanie from hearing me.

“Trust me. We’ll stay out here for a few minutes, then I’ll go untie her and you can give her as many orgasms as she can handle. I just needed to make sure she knew I was in control.”

“OK. I was a little uncomfortable with having sex with her when she was tied up.”

“What if it turned her on? And she wanted to do it that way?”

“She’d have to ask me. You know my personal rules about limits. This is pretty out there.”

“I think it might be exciting.”

“Jennifer Lynn Block! Are you saying you want me to tie you up and have sex with you?”

“Yeah, that might be a way to get a little wild without having to include Melanie. Could you do it?”

“For you Jennifer, I could do anything.”

“Even let me tie you up?”

“Jeez, Jennifer! What’s gotten into you?”

“You, last night! But could we play like that?”

“Yes, Jennifer, we could.”

She looked back in the room to check on Melanie.

“Just a couple more minutes,” she whispered.

I pulled her to me and hugged her, saying, “You are one wild and crazy girl, Jennifer.”

After another two minutes, we walked back into the room.

“Melanie, you want to fuck my boyfriend and you realize that I have complete control over that, right?”

“Yes, Jennifer!”

We each untied one hand and one foot. Jennifer removed the blindfold.

“OK, Melanie, you may have him. Anything goes, as long as he’s willing. Just so you understand that you aren’t in control of when or where or how often.”

“Can we stop talking and start fucking, please?” Melanie begged.

“You and me, Melanie? I thought you wanted Steve!”

All three of us laughed.

“If you want to join in, Jennifer, you know that doesn’t bother me. Remember, when we were both fucking Steve, we Frenched and rubbed each other.”

“And I didn’t get to watch,” I pouted.

Jennifer and Melanie exchanged a look. And Melanie winked.

“Time for everyone to get naked!” Jennifer said.

She and I quickly stripped off our clothes.

“Steve, just stay where you are, please,” Jennifer said.

She walked over to Melanie and whispered in her ear. Melanie’s eyes got wide, and she whispered back. They embraced and kissed each other.

“Jennifer!” I exclaimed.

“Prude!” Melanie said.

They kissed each other for about a minute and then started laughing.

“Steve, for a guy who’s had sex with fourteen women...”

“Fifteen,” interrupted Jennifer.

“Who did I miss?” Melanie asked.

“Well, you didn’t miss much. He only technically screwed Kathy Will. I mean three or four strokes counts, but only technically.”

“Wait a minute? The guy who can have you, Mary, and me at the same time and bring all of us to orgasm repeatedly and who has had his cock in both our asses, only lasted 3 or 4 strokes with Kathy Will? His crush really must have had him excited.”

Jennifer was almost doubled-over in laughter.

“No Melanie, I told her to get up and put her clothes on.”

“What?”

“She only has sex because guys expect it. She just laid there and told me to get it over with. She claimed she’s never had an orgasm with a guy.”

“You’re joking, right?”

“No, I’m not. She’s hot looking and that shocking red pubic hair was fantastic, but she was about as exciting as watching paint dry. I told her if she ever wanted to find out what it was really like to call me. I’m not holding my breath since she told me she hated me for telling her that masturbation was more exciting.”

“You didn’t?!”

“I did,” I replied firmly. “I’m serious. I’ve had better sex alone than with her.”

“Anyway, back to you. You’re a prude. You really are. Why is it so strange that Jennifer and I can do this? Girls do this all the time when they’re experimenting. It’s safe because there’s no cock waiting to shred their hymen.”

“Girls, I’m sorry. Melanie is right. If you two want to do that, do it. In fact, I promise I’ll watch and get turned on. How’s that?”

“Jennifer, Steve, let’s go into the sauna. It’s worked pretty well in the past when we start fucking there.”

“By we, Melanie, do you mean you and Steve, or are you inviting me to participate.”

“Depends. Do you want to fuck me, Jennifer?”

“Uhm, that’s not even possible. I don’t have a dick!”

“No, but you can use your fingers and your tongue. And I can do the same. Or Steve can fuck me and you can sit on my face like when we did Steve. Or I can suck him while you lick me. Or a host of other things.”

“Melanie Spencer, you are wildly out of control,” I laughed.

“Are you being a prude or is that a positive statement?”

“You know what, Melanie, go for it. Do whatever Jennifer will let you get away with.”

“I’m not sure I’m totally comfortable with all of that, Melanie,” Jennifer said softly.

“OK. But I will remind you that you let me suck on your boob, kiss you, rub you, and lick your pussy once.”

“I know. Not now, OK?”

“Melanie, that’s enough!” I said. “Just let her do what she’s comfortable with. One time she experimented doesn’t mean she wants to do that all the time. I seem to recall an experiment that you and I did and you don’t want to repeat.”

“That’s true.”

“I might,” Jennifer giggled.

“Jennifer!” Melanie exclaimed.

“Who’s being the prude now, Melanie?” I asked.

“Shut up and fuck me already!”

I was plenty hard and I could see she was wet. The banter had really excited us. I sat down on the bench in the sauna and pulled her to me. She turned around and impaled herself on me. I wrapped one arm around her chest, holding her breast and wrapped the other one around her waist and rubbed her clit.

“Ungh. I wanted this so bad,” she moaned.

I started kissing Melanie’s neck and slowly thrusting in and out while rubbing her clit with my index finger. Melanie started grinding, and I could tell she wanted more pressure on her clit. Using two fingers, I brought her to her first orgasm of the day.

“Unnnggggh! I needed that, oh, I needed that. Again!” she demanded.

I reduced the pressure and moved my hands to tweak her nipples. She dropped her hand to where we joined, her fingers feeling me moving in her. She turned her head for a French kiss and started diddling herself. I saw Jennifer with her hand between her legs, watching us intently. We exchanged a look, and I gave a little shrug.

“Melanie, today only, never again.”

“What are you talking about,” Melanie gasped, getting close to orgasm.

I smiled at Jennifer as she knelt in front of Melanie. I dropped my left hand to my side and Jennifer instantly latched on to Melanie’s breast. The reaction was instantaneous. Melanie groaned loudly and came hard. The spasms of her pussy were unlike any I had felt with her before. She was moving her hips so hard I had to hold them to make sure I didn’t pop out or she didn’t hurt me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.