A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer
Chapter 15: The Becky Situation, Part II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Becky Situation, Part II - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

July 2, 1978, continued

“Before I answer that, I have a question. Do you think at fifteen we can commit to a lifelong relationship?”

“Didn’t you do that with Birgit?” Becky asked.

“Actually, no. Think about it. I was dating. I fell in love. She was OK with that. She knew we were too young and too far away for anything permanent. That would come later. She was a really smart girl.”

“When we, well, broke up, Mom and I had a long talk. She was really unhappy with me for putting that kind of pressure on you. She told me that I had chased you away. We talked more about it over the last month and I came to see that she was right. I shouldn’t have put that pressure on you. So no, Steve, I don’t think we can commit to a lifelong relationship at this point.”

“Good. If we have any future, that future has to be decided years from now, not today, not next month, not even next year. The only way we can have a future is to wait for it. I know we have something special. I’m not going to lie to you, I have something special with Jennifer as well. But I’ll tell her the same thing. I can’t make a permanent commitment now.”

“So what are you saying?”

“That I love you, Becky. And all I can do is love you. You have to decide what your goals are and what you want. You know I plan to go to Sweden next year. That means a year apart. You know I plan to go to college, which could mean four years apart, though more than likely I’d come home during the Summer and on breaks. After that, I’ll take a job somewhere and it could be anywhere in the US. Then I can think about commitment.”

“That’s basically what my mom said. That eight years from now, you would probably be ready for the kind of commitment I was trying to get you to make now. She reminded me that it was a long time and we would both change. That was why she was concerned about us having sex. She thought I was giving you my virginity as a pledge in exchange for your pledge. She was right — I did. And in that sense, I should have waited like you wanted.”

“I think that leaves us three options,” I said. “The first is we formally break-up, which means we might talk occasionally and see each other at chess tournaments, but our relationship is over. Years from now, we might start up again, or we might not. Most probably not. The second option is we remain friends, we see each other from time to time, but no sex. The third option is we work on our relationship, but with no commitment other than to love each other and take things day by day.”

There was silence while she thought about it. I just let her think, because we had plenty of time. It was perhaps 10 minutes before she spoke.

“I don’t want to never see you again, that’s for sure. I’m not sure I can handle just being friends with you, either, at this point. But I’m also not sure I can deal with the kind of relationship you can offer. I know I don’t want anyone but you in my life. But I also know I would have problems sharing you with someone else. I love you with all my heart. That’s all I can say.”

“So, what’s your decision?”

“Will you do what I asked?”

“What part of it?”

I saw tears welling up in her eyes. I knew what her decision was. And it was the right one. I had talked her into it.

“I want to make love with you one last time. Then I think we should break up. The only thing I ask is that we talk from time to time to keep in touch. I hope you’ll come to dinner once next Summer before you leave for Sweden. I want you to write to me occasionally when you’re gone, too. Like you say, years down the road, things will change for both of us. Maybe someday I can have what I want. But it’s not today.”

“I was pretty sure that was going to be the outcome today, whether I said it or you said it. It hurts to end it, but I think you’ve made the right decision. I love you and will always love you, but we can’t be a couple, at least for now. Yes, I’ll talk to you from time to time. Yes, I’ll write to you when I’m in Sweden. As for dinner, sure. That would be fine. So yes, I agree with you.”

“And the other thing?”

“I would like nothing more than to make love with you one last time.”

She giggled, “Could it be more than once?”

I laughed and said, “Yes; whatever you want.”

I pulled the necklace out of my pocket and put it on. She smiled and showed me that she already was wearing hers. It wasn’t a sign of permanence, but of love.

She stood up and took my hand. I was surprised that she wasn’t leading me to the house.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“There’s a nice grassy spot over here. Nobody can see us. I want to make love outdoors.”

I wasn’t going to argue. They had a high wooden fence and hedges, and there wasn’t a clear line of sight from the house to the spot she led me to. When we reached the spot, she turned and pulled me into a hug and we exchanged several kisses.

She stepped back and began to unbutton her blouse. I did the same with my polo and we both discarded them onto the ground. She quickly removed her bra while I removed my belt. We kicked off our shoes and then both removed the rest of our clothes.

It was kind of odd standing there in the Summer evening, the Sun setting and feeling the warm air on my body. She pulled me back into an embrace and we kissed, deeply. My hands moved to her butt to pull her even closer to me, and she began stroking me. It didn’t take long before I was hard.

Becky dropped to her knees and quickly took me in her mouth, bobbing her head several times before lying back onto the grass, spreading her legs and inviting me to join her with a smoldering look.

I wasted no time lying down on top of her, my dick positioned to enter her. She was wet enough, and I kissed her once and started to enter her.

“I want it hard and fast,” she demanded. “Really hard. Really fast. We can do it slow next time. Right now, just fuck me as hard as you can!”

I was a bit shocked by that, but I wasn’t going to argue!

I pushed in slightly to make sure I was lined up and slammed hard into her. She groaned and wrapped her legs tightly around me, her heels digging into my butt. I pulled most of the way out and slammed back in, and Becky met me half-way. I started stroking in and out as hard and fast as I could, and Becky thrust up at every stroke. After maybe a dozen strokes, I felt the cum welling up and after one more thrust, I pulled out and slammed as deep as I could and came really hard. Becky continued thrusting her hips into me and once my orgasm had passed, I resumed pounding into her.

“Yes, Steve! Now! Hard! Really hard! Fuck me! Oh God! Fuck me!” She groaned loudly and her entire body shook. I didn’t let up, and neither did she. Her pussy was clenching and unclenching, squeezing me with every stroke. Her orgasm rolled over her in a series of waves that seemed to go on forever.

When it had passed, we both stopped moving and just held each other.

“Wow!” I gasped. “That was more intense than anything we’ve ever done. And what’s with the new vocabulary?”

“That’s the only word that seemed to fit. Jennifer was right. I needed a goodbye fuck!” she panted.

I was softening, so I rolled off of her and pulled her into a cuddle. We lay there in the twilight, recovering.

“You OK?” I asked.

“Yes, it’s the only decision we could make. We both knew it before we started talking, didn’t we?”

“Yes, we did. You know I still love you very much.”

“And I love you too. Come on, let’s go inside.”

I picked up my underwear to put them on.

“You don’t need to put them on. Just grab your clothes and come on.”

I picked up my stuff and followed her back to the house. She went right upstairs to her room and dropped her clothes on the floor.

“Just drop your stuff here and come on.”

I dropped my clothes right next to hers and followed her back into the hall. She led me to the bathroom.

“Let’s take a bath!”

She started filling the large tub with warm water and added some bubble bath. Lavender. It seemed like several of my girls liked that scent. I know I sure did. She had me climb in, and I leaned against the tub as she climbed in and sat between my legs. I put my arms around her and pulled her tight to me. She sighed contentedly.

When the tub was full, she turned off the water, then turned around and said, “Think we could do it in the tub?”

“We can try. I’ve never done that before.”

The tub was big enough that she could sit in my lap and wrap her legs around behind me. We French kissed and my hands roamed over her back and butt. I lowered my head and sucked hard on her tiny breast. She moaned and lowered her hand to stroke my dick.

When I was sufficiently hard, she raised herself up a bit, aimed, then impaled herself.

“Let’s just sit like this for a bit, OK?”

I nodded and kissed her lightly several times, then just pulled her tight and hugged her.

After a couple of minutes, she said, “Just sit still, OK?”

She began gently moving her hips, grinding herself into me. I felt her tighten and release her muscles, causing her pussy to squeeze me. She was moving very slowly, clearly wanting to take her time. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it.

It seemed like it went on for hours, but I knew it was only minutes. I could sense by her breathing that she was getting close. I opened my eyes and stared directly into hers as she worked up her orgasm. She squeezed really hard and then moaned as she reached her goal. Her eyes conveyed satisfaction and love. I kissed her gently as her climax subsided.

“That was awesome. Is it OK that you didn’t cum that time?”

I chuckled, “If you’re planning what I think you are, I’ll have a few more opportunities!”

“Yeah. A few!” she giggled.

She opened the drain and said, “Let’s rinse off.”

We stepped out and got into the large stall shower. We rinsed off, but then I got an idea. I took the removable shower head down from its hook and switched the setting to a pulse. I quickly moved it between her legs, pointing right at her clit. Becky jumped.

“Oh, wow, that feels really nice!”

I moved the shower head around to change the angle of the water and she moaned slightly.

“I’ll never get out of the shower! I never thought of doing that. That feels better than just rubbing!”

I kissed her and put the shower head back on the hook. Becky pouted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.