Black Dog Scratching at My Door - Cover

Black Dog Scratching at My Door

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He looked out the window at the tracks in the snow. The dog was out there and he needed something to distract his mind for the entire weekend. The arrival of his friends, a happily married couple, and a pair of sisters in need of male attentions drive the creature far away and out of sight.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Nudism  

The incident in the hot tub took place almost five years ago today and it was as fresh in my memory as if it had happened only yesterday.

It was the beginning of a long and joyful affair with my married neighbor Jennie Johnson and in all honesty the young girls that looked like a pair of twins faded into the shadows of my mind and I was hard-pressed to even remember their names. I do remember that the one who professed to be a vegetarian did not hesitate to gobble up my meat like she was well-practiced in such matters. Neither of them was much impressed with anal antics and they took so much interest in Mister Johnson that I was able to give Jennie an "around the world" demonstration of my up close and personal desire to learn every secret of her feminine mystique.

We watched her greedy husband happily humping both girls alternately with absolutely no embarrassment at doing it in public and right in front of his jealous wife. I was certain Jennie was taking everything I gave her just to prove a point that she was an independent person as well.

I have to admit I was a complete scumbag in taking advantage of her distraught emotions but I had been thinking about her perfect heart-shaped buttocks for a long time and my priority was to bury my hard cock between her glorious cheeks and drive all the way up her Hershey Highway until she got my message of complete anal control.

I remember it started all giggly and in an experimental mode but as we got deeper into the mechanics of rear door loving, she frantically pushed back for more dick and I saw that she was inclined the same way that I was in such matters. We were whispering dirty stuff to each other in order to not disturb her occupied husband who was now spanking both girls with his heavy palms leaving red finger marks on all four cheeks.

Jennie turned to me and told me,

"That prick does that to me all the time only now he is using his belt and won't stop until I cry and beg him to stop."

I wanted to express my opinion that it bordered on abuse but she continued to tell me,

"Of course, I love it all and I know that I encourage him to do that to me by the way I stick it in his face and almost dare him to do it. Besides, it never fails to get him to hard enough to make me take it from behind and that is the way I love it best of all."

It didn't sound to me like she was in any trouble at home so I pulled her down hard on my lap sliding my long business deep inside her slit under the murky bubbling water. Her husband had both of the girls out on top of the picnic table now and they were holding hands as he went back and forth between them playing a game of seeing which one made him shoot his load first. It was the vegetarian girl that won with her superb tight channeled pussy and I later confirmed the reason why she was so successful in making him lose control inside her playful pussy.

I started to make weekly visits to the Johnsons doing my best to time them when the husband was down at the wood mill supervising the labor intensive operations. I think he was more interested in his secretary Doreen with the long legs and generous bosom on display for all the male workers to admire and fantasize about. She looked ripe for bending over a desk if ever there was an opportunity and I sensed she would take it in either opening without a hint of objection. I bet the blinds in his office were down more than up and the workers all joked about how deep he was buried in her pussy instead of her typing letters to their customers. I suspected she was more than willing to play along with the charade because she was a hot-blooded bitch and eager for cock more often than not. The scent of sex seemed to surround her wherever she went and I could easily picture her face looking up at me as I rode her flanks without any sense of pity for her uncomfortable position.

On my most recent visit to the Johnson's, I took Jennie right over the kitchen sink looking out at the two children playing in the back yard on the swings. She was grunting each time I buried my salami and she lifted her lips to my face offering her tongue to me in complete submission as I plumbed the depths of her sweet tight pussy from behind. Her pretty ass fit perfectly into my groin like we were matched to each other and we were of identical height so I did not have to stretch to get all the way inside her. Of course, she had her high heels on, so I guess that was the reason why we matched perfectly but it was a lot better with her heel on because her ass cheeks were stretch nice and taut and when I bottomed out inside her the slap of my legs on her skin made an obscene noise that delighted my senses.

Jennie was truly a sensual creature.

She reveled in using her mouth to the point that I wondered why her husband couldn't see the value of her close proximity on a day to day basis. She confided in me that her twin sister was coming to visit the following weekend and that she hadn't spoken to her for almost a decade. I thought that uncommonly strange but she explained it was because she had caught her in bed with her new husband right after the honeymoon and that was the reason they had moved away from the city where they had all lived on the same street.

Her sister's name was Wendy and she so unlike the Wendy of Peter Pan fame that I all but laughed when I first met her in Jennie's downstairs sitting room. She was one of those haphazard females that seemed to ignore all the rules of common care and maintenance like brushing her hair and putting on lipstick. I could tell Jennie was totally pissed at her devil-may-care attitude because she was so careful about such matters no matter the time of day or night. Sometimes she would be putting on her lipstick right after I had banged her bum really hard and she had bitten the pillow on the bed so hard that all her lipstick was wiped off and mixed with her tears of bitter anguish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.