One Last Job With Vengeance
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2015 by Daniel James

Feeling as though she had been horse riding for hours, Bridget walked the last few hundred yards along the street towards home. She could smell the aroma of food coming from the flat even before she had opened the door. She hadn't eaten the whole day and the smell made her realise how hungry she was.

"You're back" Bern called

"Yes finally"

She hadn't even had time to take off her shoes before the questions were thrown at her like a volley of automatic gunfire.

"How are you? Do you feel all right? Did they hurt you? Was it horrible?"

"Bern, Bern, take a breath" Bridget interrupted

"Sorry love I'm just so relieved you are back in one piece"

"Fine yes no and not really"

"What's that mean?"
"It's the answer to your questions. I'm fine, yes I feel all right, No they did not hurt me and it wasn't really horrible"

"Oh of course" Bern laughed

"I must admit" Bridget continued, "They would not have been my choice of dates but they were nice enough"

"Do you need a shower before food?"

"No I had my fifth and final shower before I left thanks"

Unzipping the holdall, Bridget pulls out a pair of lace knickers.

"I do need some washing done though" she smirks swinging the knickers around on one finger and twisting her nose into the air.

"I bet you do hun. I didn't know what time you would be back so I ordered Chinese if that's okay"

"Lovely Bern, I hope you ordered the whole menu. I need a lot to replace the calories I burnt up today"

Twisting the chow mein around the pork ball on her fork, she barely chews before swallowing. Each mouthful makes her stomach growl for more. Looking over, she notices that Bern was just moving her omelette around the plate. She knew there were more questions she wanted to ask her. Resting her fork on the edge of her plate, Bridget clasps her hands together.

"Bern, if you want to know about the details of today then just ask"

"That obvious huh?"

"Just slightly but it's okay. Ask away"

"How many men did you have to endure?"

"I had four today and there are five booked for tomorrow"

"Did you know any of them? You said Saim was going to give you to his high end clients"

"The first one I think I recognised but I couldn't place him, the second was the judge that is always on the box. The third was a bloke form the council and the fourth, and get this, was the Chief Inspector from the local nick who I might add was a little kinky but nothing I could not handle"

"Bloody Hell, there were a couple of high profile people. Seems like there are not many honest men about"

"Tell me about it Bern. I was working out that if I have five a day for two weeks, even if the same punter comes back each week, would mean around thirty different men."

"That's a lot of income for Saim and a big chunk to lose also," Bern says

"Sure is, and, a lot of married high profile men having to explain itchy rashes to their wives"

"That's the plan love" Bern smiles as she finally takes a mouthful of omelette.

The washing machine was on its last spin cycle as Bern washed the dinner plates. Picking up a tea towel, ready to dry, Bridget turns to face Bern.

"Just a question for you Bern, This is about taking business away from Saim right?"

"Yes hun his biggest earners, his drug business and his girls" Bern replies in mid wash

"Well I don't know if this will help but I heard him shouting at his men today"

Placing the plate back into the water, Bern turned with an inquisitive look on her face

"What was he shouting about?"

"Something about being out of the supply and demand business, which I gather, must be drugs" Bridget continues "Then he started asking about cars"

"Cars what do you mean cars?"

"He was saying they had to up the income and wanted to know how many cars were ready"

"Ready for what? Tell me exactly what you heard"

"One of the men said that they had cars in containers and ready for shipment at the end of the month. Saim said he wanted the amount upped. He said the Arabs would pay for them all"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.