One Last Job With Vengeance
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2015 by Daniel James

It had been the first time in the three years of his disappearance Dan had slept through the whole night without waking. Was it because he was finally dealing out the justice in return for what happened to him, he didn't know. What he did know was, what he was doing he enjoyed, maybe a little too much. Even the dreams of Ray had stayed away for the night. He hoped, in some way, it was a sign that Ray was happy, and approved, with what he was doing too.

Listening to the little wind up radio, he hears the news broadcast. A warehouse in Leytonstone east London, believed to be used as a drugs lab, was set ablaze in the early hours of this morning. Six fire engines and over thirty fire fighters tackled the blaze for three hours. Nearby roads have been closed due to the building needing to be demolished. Expect severe delays in surrounding areas.

"Leytonstone, that's the Stratford crews' manor" he says as a broad smile, like a Cheshire cat, creeps across his face. "Bloody nora that worked out even better than I thought".

Right that's the heavies sorted, the drugs and turf war will be well and truly under way as soon as the Stratford crew realise who hit them, what's next? His next biggest earner needs to take a bit of a dip he ponders.

Most people that provide girls, especially for the high and mighty, have a little black book and Saim was no exception. Dan knew that Saim had a few MP's, Judges and other influential depraved married perverts on his books. He already knew the names of a couple of them and they would be useful. The next step would be to add something contractible into his little harem. He knew exactly who that would be too but he would need Bern's help for this one. He didn't want to use her but he couldn't take the chance of being recognised, plus he didn't relish the smell that Ray had complained so loudly about before.

"Hi beautiful" his voice, changing, sounded like a lovesick teenager.

Hearing Dan's voice, Bern felt the warmth of love rush over her whole body. She didn't know how his voice could do it but every time she heard his soft tones, she would go weak.

"Dan, are you okay, I was worried"

"I'm fine, no need to worry about me" he says trying to put her at ease

"What about that bloke. Have you found out who he is?"

"That's all sorted, he is an ally. We have spoken and we have made an agreement together"

"Thank God for that. Are you coming to see me?"

"Soon babe, soon I promise. I need you to do something for me"

"Mmmmmmm, I can't if you're not here now can I" Bern utters blowing a kiss down the line.

"I will look forward to that when I see you. First, I need your help. You are the only one I can ask"

"What is it? You know I would do anything for you"

"I need to you go to an address, give the bloke some cash and take his girlfriend back home with you"

"Take her home with me? I don't understand. What do I do with her?"

"She is going to be a big part of my plans. I want you to take her home and clean her up. Cut her hair, put her in the bath, filled with Radox for a few hours, and make her cut her nails. You know how a woman should look and smell"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.