One Last Job With Vengeance - Cover

One Last Job With Vengeance

Copyright© 2015 by Daniel James

Chapter 25

Seven forty six read the time as Dan's mobile sang out its ringtone. Letting it ring a few times, he reaches for it and answers.

Putting on his best one toned customer service voice, he says, "Good morning, SecuRight, How may I help you?"

"Oh hello, this is Mr Phillips. I am the manager at branch 270. We have an unusual emergency"

The urgency in his voice was clear and a smile came over Dan's face. He now knew that the plan had worked this far, now he needed to know the extent

"Good morning Mr Phillips, Can you tell me the problem please"

"Well I am not actually sure. We think a sewer has burst sometime in the night. Our vaults are set underground and the pipes run parallel to them. The force of the pipe has ruptured the base of the old Victorian wall and the vault is filled with raw sewage"

"That can't be very nice for you, is any of the stock damaged?"

"No it's not nice at all and no, only the stock that was against that wall. We still have a considerable amount that is fine."

"That is good news, what do you need us to do?"

"We will need you to come and collect the undamaged stock and store it at your secure building until we can repair the vault"

"That is not a problem Sir. So I know which vehicle to send could you please tell me how much room would be needed"

"Yes of course, there will be four pallets of bank notes and one pallet of gold bullion"

"Thank you Sir, I will send one of our trucks to you immediately. There will be three personnel in the vehicle, one driver and two guards. I will complete the paperwork now. If you have a pen, would you please take note of these details?"

Dan gives him the registration number and a description of the truck and the incident number of the call.

"Thank you, I have that written down"

"That's fine. The paperwork will have the exact same details listed as I have just given you. There will also be a copy for you to keep for your records"

"Thank you, you have been a great help. Please hurry, we need to keep the rest from anymore damaged. I have had to move the pallets out of the vault and I am not comfortable with them not being secure"

"No problem Sir, The vehicle should be with you within thirty minutes. If you can, it would help if you could have it moved to the loading bay. This way the vehicle can reverse into the bay and get it loaded without delay"

"Yes, yes good idea. I will have my security do that"

Dan hangs up, holding his hand up to stop anyone talking, and makes sure the call is disconnected.

Punching the air, the feeling of relief that the first part has worked a treat comes over him like a wave of warm ocean current.

"Right lads, we're on. Saim you're more familiar with the paperwork so you fill out the details. Rob, get the uniforms, it's you, me and Saim in the truck"

"What about us" Terry asks

"Give me a chance, Terry I want you in one of the motors parked at the end of the road. Once we are out, if we get followed by the old bill, or anyone for that matter, you will need to get between us as a distraction. Hopefully, you won't be needed so just follow us back. Ray, you stay here, I want you ready to open the doors when we get back. Got that?"

"Yeah no problem, I'll keep the kettle warm" smiles Ray

"You all know the drill if it goes tits up, all split and move fast as you can to your own places. Right let's move"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.