One Last Job With Vengeance
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2015 by Daniel James

The melody coming from Dan's phone told him he had received two messages.

The first a text and the second was an MMS message. Scrolling down the menu, he opens the text message.

Listed were three number plate registrations. The words these are for all three trucks we use accompanied the text.

Opening the MMS displayed a slide show of twenty-three pictures of the seven and half tonne truck.

Every angle, every side, back, front, and even some of the top taken from a window were there.

It looked a lot like a normal truck, nothing special. The container was a plain white box with a red SecuRight sign along both sides. The back had standard double swing doors with container latch bolts and a tail lift for the pallets. The passenger side had what looked like a reinforced door for entry into the back, and there were no windows. The box itself was a little more armoured than a normal truck but that hopefully wouldn't notice. With all the turmoil that will be happening on the day, the last thing the staff will be doing is scrutinising the truck.

The cab was basic with doors and had windows that were welded shut and probably toughened. All in all this was good. The vehicle Rob would have to get would not need much doing to it to be a match.

There were more pictures than what was needed but at least Saim was thorough in his work, which pleased him.

Sorting through the pictures, Dan chose eight of them. The ones that showed the sides, back, front, and the four corners of the truck and they included the badges.

Plugging in the wireless printer, he loaded eight sheets of glossy photo paper.

Sending each picture from his phone by Bluetooth, he needed to enlarge them. To see every detail the photos needed to be as big as possible. A4 was the largest his printer could take so that would have to do.

Picking up each one as it finished printing made him confident that Rob could make a nearly identical truck. Any suspicion from the bank staff that this was not a true CVIT truck would ruin the whole job so it had to be perfect.

Packing them neatly into a plastic folder it was time for Rob to find the last vehicle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.