One Last Job With Vengeance
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Daniel James

Just over a week had passed without interruption and it was definitely what Dan needed. Taking that time out from everyone and everything, other than the birds and wildlife had helped his mind become more relaxed and clear.

It also gave him the time to go over the plans systematically.

There were a couple of points in the plan where luck had to play a part but most of it would be down to timing and teamwork.

The time had come to get everyone together to make sure everything that was required was in place.

Walking into the Curzon Club was like experiencing Déjà Vu. Everything was the same. Walking past Ray playing the fruit machine as usual, the film Groundhog Day popped into his head again. Looking around he was half expecting Bill Murray to be sitting at the bar.

Tapping Ray on the shoulder as he walked past, Dan makes his way to the smoking shack outside.

"Hold up I'm coming"

Dan was surprised to see Ray leave the machine instantly. That was something he had never done.

"Fuck me, you shit yourself or something?" Dan joked

"Eh? What you on about?"

"You jumped off of the fruity so fast I thought you had shit yourself"

"Ha ha, just eager to get under way. The cash would come in handy right about now"

In the shack, Rob and Terry were jumping on the spot and blowing into their hands as the wind whistled through like a banshee.

"Bloody hell Dan it's freezing out here, think I might have to grow my hair back"

"I know Tel but we can't exactly have a chat inside can we?"

"I don't know, they all seem so dead in there it wouldn't make a difference"

Huddling under the red heat lamp Dan starts to explain.

"Right, tonight is just about making sure we have everything we need up to now. I gave some of you things to get so roll off one by one what you have"

"I have the three motors and they are all decent and reliable. All documents are valid and ok, tax and tested so there is nothing to worry about on the road.

They are safe and secure at the warehouse address you gave me. You said something about another one?"

"Nice one Rob, I will let you know about the other motor when I know"

"I've done my part, went to the Rat and got all the maps you asked for, which you have already. My eyes are still burning from the sights and smells I was accosted to"

"Yep, cheers for that, you done well, what about you the other bits?"

"I have four hi-viz jackets, one workman's tent and a couple of barriers you asked for"

"Excellent mate, nearly all there now. Saim is on his way here. You can all meet him properly. He is the key to this running smoothly. Without him doing his part, we are fucked. We need him more than he needs us so I don't want any Asian jokes or anything to piss him off"

"Damn bro, finding this shithole is like going through the Twilight Zone."

"Hey Saim, great you made it"

"Somehow yes, I bet Google Earth would even have trouble finding it."

"Probably right there, that's why I chose this place. Okay, let me introduce you. Put a face to the names."

"Yeah, would be an idea."

"This is Terry, the bulldog of the crew. He is look-out and bagman"

"Good to meet you Saim, heard quite a bit about you"

"All bad I hope"

"This is Rob, Our very own Nigel Mansell. If it has wheels and an engine then Rob can throw it around."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.