Debby by the River
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sometimes a mother's love is formed through adversity. Sometimes a mother's lust is formed the same way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Violence  

They never called themselves hillbillies. That's because they lived beside the Arkansas River. They weren't mountain folk. But lots of their relatives were. The Claggett family lived in the town of Ozark, in Franklin County, right on the southern edge of the Ozark Plateau. But they hated to be called flatlanders too.

It was a large, extended family. Debby was just fourteen years old. She was ripening. That's what her Daddy and Mommy said. They meant she would be ready for marriage soon. But she wasn't interested in that. She was a bright young girl. And pretty. She wanted to get out of this small town and get to Little Rock, maybe.

Debby didn't know it but her brother Freddie had noticed her ripening too. He couldn't help seeing that. There were six people in this three room shack by the river. Mommy and Daddy slept in one room, the four boys and Debby spent the night in another room, and the last was where they cooked and ate and did all their work.

Freddie was sixteen years old. Her little brothers, the twins, were twelve. One twin would sleep with Debby and the other with Freddie. They just had the two twin beds. It wasn't that unusual around here. Some families might have ten or twelve living in the same amount of space. Mommy always said they were blessed.

It was part of Debby's chores to go down and check the trot lines every morning. They caught most of the food they ate, besides the vegetables and fruits they grew in their garden. They sold some of the fish and preserved the rest or ate it fresh. Most of the garden crops were canned to last them through the winter.

Debby was up early one morning and was off to the river. She was bare footed, and was just wearing an old sundress, She had on some white panties, but didn't wear a bra yet. Her breasts were developing. They were small, but round and soft. She sometimes touched them and she liked the feelings that gave her.

The morning mists were still drifting about the river as she walked through the damp grasses to the river bank. She had just begun to pull on the trot line when she was grabbed from behind. She immediately began to struggle, terrified of what was happening. Her legs were kicking and she was trying to twist the arms holding her. Then she heard him laughing.

"Damn you Freddie. What're you doing to me. Let me be. I got chores to do. Daddy'll whip me if I don't get it done."

"Don't fuss yourself, little sister. Daddy's sleeping off a drunk this morning. He won't know anything for a long while. I just wanted to play a little."

"I don't want to play with you. What're you talking about, anyhow?"

"Don't be that way, sis. You'll like it. Honest. I've played lots of time with girls down to the river wharf. You'll have fun. I promise."

"Stop. Let me go. Stop that Freddie. Don't be touching me like that. I don't like it. Leave them be, damn you."

"I know you'll like it. They all do. Promise."

With that he dropped down to the grass and lay on top of her. He was fifty pounds heavier and he was holding both of her wrists now stretched out above her head. She was twisting her legs and body but he was between her legs. He held both of her wrists with one hand and used the other to undo his pants. He pulled them down. All the while she was twisting and trying to escape.

She was yelling now but no one was about at this time of the morning. The sun was barely coming up over the river to the east and he was pulling her dress up and he tore her panties down. His swollen manhood was slapping against her leg. She knew what it was. She'd seen it many times around the house.

Now he was guiding his thing into her pussy and she cried out louder.

"Please, no, no, Freddie no. Damn you Freddie, no, no. Ah, god that hurts. Stop."

But he didn't stop. He rammed his cock into her roughly and deeply and her maidenhead broke, and she was taken. He slowly began pumping his prick in and out while he was trying to kiss her face. She wouldn't let him. She cried out, over and over. He sucked on her neck and nuzzled her tits but his business was fucking his sister. He took her faster and faster. He was coming in just two or three minutes. He filled her with sperm as she was crying.

"There you go, sis. I know you liked that cause I did. It was good fucking girl. You know that. You'll come to love it. I know that. Now lick my cock. Damn it, Debby! Lick my fucking dick!"

She did as she was told after he slapped her hard. She was still crying but she licked it clean of her blood and his sperm. He slapped her face with it and laughed. Then he got up, tucked his prick back in his pants, and went on back home to get some breakfast.

Finishing up the trot lines she carried some of the fish back to the shack. The rest she left in the river for her Daddy to pick up later when he was taking his boat down the river to deliver some things to the market in town. She was in time to see her Mommy cooking some bacon and eggs and grits. But she wasn't hungry.

She started showing a few weeks later. Her Mommy noticed first. She took her aside.

"What you been up to girl? You been messing around with some man? I know you been doing something to get this way Debby. Tell me. Who you been messing with?"

"Mommy, I didn't mess with anyone at all. I don't know what you mean."

"Girl, you're growing a belly. I know what that is and so do you. You been making a baby with some swinging dick. Now straight up, tell me who done this to you."

"Mommy, I done nothing at all. Freddie put his thing in me one day, and I tried to stop him, but I couldn't. I didn't know. I didn't know what to do, Mommy."

"Damn that boy! Lord, save us all. Your Daddy will kill you both. You was enticing him weren't you girl? Your Daddy will be fit to be tied."

"Mommy, I don't know what enticing is. What do I have to do?"

"You got to have you a baby is what you got to do. Lord. Your Daddy will beat you both."

But Daddy didn't beat them both. He took Debby off to the smoke house. He lit a lantern on the shelf and then pulled out a pile of old quilts.

"Get out of them clothes girl. I want to see what condition you're in. Take them all off. Hear me? Do it now."

Debby dropped her dress, and then her panties. That was all she was wearing. She covered her breasts with her left arm and put her little right hand in front of her pussy. She was ashamed of the belly she was showing. Daddy reached out and moved both of her arms aside. He looked at her intently, and then he reached out and began squeezing each breast and pulling each nipple.

He kept that up until he heard her whimper. He stopped and looked at her.

"Girl, does that hurt or does that feel good. Tell me true now, you hear?"

"It doesn't hurt Daddy. Maybe a little. And maybe it feels good. I don't know. It makes me tingle down in my private place."

"You mean your pussy girl? Say it. You're having a damned baby. You can use the words now. Your pussy. It was fucked by a prick. You remember that girl? I think you need reminding what you done. Get down on your hands and knees girl. Do it now."

Her Daddy watched her getting down with her large belly hanging and her developing tits hanging too. He opened up his drawers and pulled out his large cock. It was already hard. He got on his knees on the quilts and pushed the huge mushroom head of his prick into his daughter's pussy. He slowly pushed his fat cock into her, groaning with the pleasure, There was nothing like fresh, young cunt.

"You remember this don't you girl? Getting fucked like a whore? Well you're Daddy's whore now. So take it little girl. Take this cock. Oh sweet jesus ... this is fucking pussy. Unh. Unh."

He was rutting like a hound in heat, and Debby was crying again, the tears falling as he tore into her tight, young pussy. But she couldn't help but feel some pleasure too. Just enough that she also began moaning. She leaned on one arm and put the other hand back under to touch her naughty place. She found the magic place, and she was rubbing it as her Daddy thrust harder and harder.

Her whole body shook as her Daddy fucked her for the second time in her life. But this time was a little better. Just a little. For one thing he didn't finish in a minute or two. Old man Claggett was getting all the fucking he could out of this pussy. He hadn't fucked young cunt in years now. He was enjoying this. His little slut daughter was pleasing him a lot.

After twenty minutes it was time for him to spurt out his spunk. He didn't know if she had come and he didn't care. What man cared if the woman had any pleasure. But she had. She had felt her whole body shivering and shaking, not with just the hard thrusts, but with something deep inside. Something strong and good and sweet. Debby was having her first orgasms.

As he grunted and came she felt the wet, sticky stuff dripping out of her pussy and down onto the dirty quilts. He humped once more and then fell down on her back. She collapsed under his weight and he just stayed there for a few minutes.

"Daddy, are you alright? You okay Daddy? You're heavy Daddy."

"Girl, I'm fine. Damn, girl. Let me up now. I got work I got to do. Clean yourself up now."

He rose up and left, leaving the door open. Debby was getting up and trying to find her clothes when Freddie came in. He closed the door and just the lamp lit the shed now.

"I heard you in here with Daddy. I told you that fucking was fun. I know you had fun. Now I get to have some fun with you. Mommy says you're going to have a baby. My baby. That means I can use you all I want. I want to get some cock sucking now. I don't want sloppy seconds today. I want that fresh, clean mouth of yours, sis."

"Freddie, please. I don't know anything about this. Why are you doing this? I'm your sister."

"Debby, you're my sister and you're the mother of my baby. I'm a man now. You got to treat me like a man. You got to give me what I need. You're the mother of my baby. Now get on your knees and show me what you can do with this."

He had already dropped his pants and his hard cock was free and waiting to be sucked. He wasn't anywhere near as big as Daddy but he was big enough. Debby was afraid. She had no idea what to do. Daddy wouldn't help her and Mommy thought it was all her fault. She sighed.

Her hands stretched out and she touched his hard, purple cock. He grabbed her hair and drew her closer. She kissed his prick and then touched it with her tongue. He held it and forced it into her mouth. She gagged. She had never done this before. Holding it with her hand she tried to control it. She was licking it and stroking it.

"That's good Debby. I knew you'd love this too. I think you're a natural slut, you know that. Suck it good now. I want to fuck your face. Take it in bitch."

She tried, gagging as he fucked in and out. She tried to control it and did to a certain extent. He wasn't cutting off her breathing so much. She tried to make it good for him so he would finish and leave her alone. So she sucked and gagged and licked. And soon, as before, he was ready to come. He held her head back.

"Open your fucking mouth wide. Oh shit, I want to come in that mouth. Open it up cunt!"

She did and he filled her mouth with his semen. He kept jacking and squeezing his prick, letting it fill her open mouth. Then he held her mouth closed and forced her to swallow it all. It almost made her throw up, but somehow she knew that would piss him off. She took it all. Afterwards she remembered that it had not been too horrible.

From that time on she was fucked at least once a week by Daddy and more often by her brother. They kept fucking her and making her suck them off for months. Mommy never said anything. This was a woman's burden, she thought. A woman's burden to bear. Along with bearing children and doing all of the work around the home. A woman's burden.

In the end they decided to go over to Mulberry, in Crawford County, and get the two young ones hitched by a justice of the peace. He wanted to fill out the license so they told him they were cousins. Not even first cousins, but second cousins. So it was alright and legal. They got married just in time for their baby, Faith, to be born.

One year later they were in Needles, California. Fred Claggett lied about his age and got a job with the railroad with the help of a distant relative. His mother's cousin worked as a telegraph operator for the Santa Fe, and his say so got Fred a chance. He was not stupid, just uneducated. But he was a fast learner.

By the time their second child came along they were established in a rental home and saving money to buy one. Their son, Sidney, was small for his age but he was healthy. Both children were thriving here in this desert community.

Debby was learning to enjoy sex once her bother and husband had grown a little and lost some of his down home attitude. He was growing as a man to a certain extent although some things didn't change. Debby gave him all the sex he wanted and that satisfied him. In the process she slowly showed him, tactfully, how to please her.

And he did please her. She was actually a lustful woman, and if she never forgot how she was taken so young, she still knew that to be happy she had to leave it behind and learn to enjoy what she had. So she allowed her body to accept what Fred gave her and willingly gave him whatever he wanted because it also pleased her.

No, she never forgot. She remembered her own brother raped her. And that they were now married. And that anyone wondering should be told that they were second cousins. So it was all fine.

When her daughter and son were both in high school they were finally in a house of their own. They had saved enough for the down payment and they could afford the monthly payments. Fred made good money on the railroad and Debby was a good housewife. Frugal and handy and a perfect cook.

The only thing that worried her was her boy. She got the feeling that he was growing into a man pretty quickly. Her girl Faith seemed naive and sweet. Sidney struck her as getting horny thoughts just like his own daddy back in the day. She thought he might be peeping on her. But she wasn't sure.

One time she thought he was outside the bathroom as she was going to take a cooling shower. It was a funny feeling. On the one hand she knew he might be acting like a little devil. On the other hand it made her pussy tingle to think someone might be watching her. So when she got in the shower she left the curtain open.

As she let the cool water flow over her body she caressed her breasts and rubbed her pussy. It felt so good and free and very naughty. Yes, it was naughty but it was nice too. She had an orgasm as she rubbed her clit and then she thought she heard someone in the bedroom outside the bathroom. She turned around and shivered.

When Fred got back from a run she could hardly wait to get him into the bedroom. She needed to be fucked. She was begging him to fuck her now. Begging for more and more. She didn't even mind when he called her his little slut. Maybe she was.

She thought about her son looking at her naked body and she moaned as she felt a hard cock ramming into her pussy, over and over.

It was nice to live by the Colorado River. Rivers brought back some bad memories, but they also could make some new ones that were much better. They were like the flow of life, always changing and renewing. Living and growing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.