Sally and Billy's Second Date - Cover

Sally and Billy's Second Date

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sally and Billy's romance grows stronger as they explore each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Sally and Billy's Romance Grows

It was a little before nine AM when Sally knocked on Billy's door. He had been up for a little more than two hours and was happy to see his girlfriend.

"Sally, I am so glad you came over this morning. I am looking forward to spending the day with you. I have just finished my homework. Are you done with yours?"

"Yes, Billy. I did my homework as soon as I got up this morning. Now, if you don't mind, I would love to go somewhere where I can show off my new boyfriend."

Billy recognized Sally's need to establish the fact that she really had a boyfriend. Her friends, as well as those who might want to continue bullying her, needed to know Billy and Sally were now a couple. He was proud that she wanted to show him off. He was just as proud to know the girl he had liked since they were very young children was now under his care and protection.

"Okay Sally. How about we go out for breakfast and then hang around the mall for a while. Will that be alright with you?"

"Oh yes! I'd love to go shopping with you."

Sally could tell Billy wasn't too excited about a shopping trip to the mall. She loved him all the more because he would do this for her.

Billy took Sally into his arms and kissed her lips. While hugging her he let his hands slide down her back and squeezed both of her butt's cheeks.

Sally groaned and pressed her pelvis into Billy's groin as he squeezed her butt. She could feel his cock start to grow.

He released her butt, took a deep breath, and said, "Well then let's go before we never get out of here."

Sally kissed Billy again and walked out the door toward his car with Billy close behind. His attention was captured by the sway of Sally's butt in her tight denim skirt. He opened the car door for his girlfriend, and she started to get in. He patted her butt and told her, "Sally, you have a very nice ass."

She giggled, wiggled her butt at him, and slid into his car. He patted and stroked her left leg as they drove to a nearby restaurant. Sally regretted wearing such a tight skirt. Had it not been for he tight skirt, she would have spread her legs for Billy and allowed him to pet her. She was not happy that the skirt would not allow her legs that much movement. All she could give him was enough room to slide his hand several inches above her knee.

After arriving at the restaurant, Sally excused herself while waiting for their breakfast to arrive.

When she came back Billy noticed right away that she had left the top two buttons of her blouse open. He had a nice view of her ample cleavage. He smiled at her and licked his lips. "Yummy, don't you look nice."

Sally grinned and quietly replied, "I knew you'd like me this way."

"I sure do, Baby. You know how much I love your breasts." He then licked his lips.

Their breakfast order arrived and they chattted about their schools and what subjects Sally might be interested in taking in college. As smart as she is, it was a given the she would be going to college after high school.

It was nearly eleven O'clock when they left the restaurant and headed for the local mall. Billy had never been one to enjoy wandering around and shopping at the mall. Shopping was a girl's thing. Women shop. Men purchase. In other words, the girls wander in and out of every store in the mall just to see what they have. A guy goes to the store that has what he needs, buys it, and gets the hell out.

However, Billy figured it would do his girlfreind a world of good to get out and wander around without her parents nearby. At least with Billy, she could feel a little freedom and still not have to worry about the punks bothering her.

Billy thought they could spend and hour or so at the mall then go do something more fun. He was wrong. As they ran into Sally's friends, they joined in the shopping trek. Soon there was a small mob of teenagers, mostly girls, drifting from store to store. They were chattering like a bunch of magpies.

It was mid-afternoon when Sally finally said, "Billy, I'm a little tired. Can we go somewhere else so I can rest my legs?"

"Sure, Baby. I've got just the place. Let's go!"

They stopped at a drive-in restaurant for burgers and fries. They were nearly finished eating when Sally released another blouse button.

Billy's eyes were locked in on her chest and he was grinning from ear to ear again.

Sally smiled asked, "See anything you like?"

"I sure do, Baby. I can hardly wait to help set those puppies free."

"Well, why don't we head to your place? I can rest my legs, and you can let the puppies out to play."

"Your wish is my command, Baby." Billy then fired up his car and drove them to his house.

About thirty seconds or so after walking in Billy's front door, Sally's had dropped her blouse and bra on the floor in Billy's bedroom. Her shoes had been kicked off as well. She was still wearing her tight denim skirt and was prone on his bed. She was smiling up at him.

"Billy, I know you weren't excited about going to the mall. Thank you so much for taking me. My friends all loved you. Maybe there is something I can do to repay you."

"Baby, you don't have to repay me for anything. Though it is true I don't care for the mall, I will do anything I can for you if it makes you happy."

Well then, help me out of this damned skirt. It may make my butt look slimmer, but it's too tight." Sally rolled over onto her stomach so Billy could get to the skirt's zipper in the back.

He patted her butt before lowering the zipper. "You do have a nice ass."

"You really don't think it's too fat?"

"No Baby. I love your ass just as it it." Billy knew just the right words to say to his horny girlfriend.

Sally rolled over again and raised her hips so Billy could pulled the tight skirt off her butt. He pulled it down her legs, and the skirt joined her blouse and bra on the floor.

Sally was about to let Billy see her surprise. As he pulled her panties down, she again lifted her butt so they could slip down her legs too.

As Sally's panties slipped past her pubic mound, Billy stopped pulling. He looked up at a broadly smiling Sally who was looking back. "You like?"

"Oh yeah! I like a lot. You look so tender and smooth." He then quickly finished pulling Sally's panties off and tossed them to the floor. He fell between his girlfriend's legs and ravenously ate her pussy until she was writhing on the bed below him.

"Oh God, Billy! Eat me! I'm cuming!" Sally was nearly incoherent as her orgasm washed over her body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.