Neighborly Seductions - Cover

Neighborly Seductions

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Neighbors can get quite friendly. Even the teenagers and adults will enjoy each other's company. What a lovely neighborhood.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Nudism  

My name is Samantha, or Sam for short. My introduction to the world of great sex happened when I discovered my neighbor, Paul Dirk, was fucking my two daughters. Susie was only fifteen and Becky was sixteen. Then he seduced me. But this was only the beginning of my transformation.

My husband Cal was a complete loser. He had not fucked me in years. He was a sot. His drinking started with dinner and only stopped when I dragged his sorry ass to the master bedroom on the ground floor.

Having Paul giving me hard fucks was great but something had happened when I had spent so many hours watching him make love to my daughters. I had watched him screw my daughters in the cunt and in the ass and in the mouth. I had grown to want some sex for myself. And, god help me, I had decided I wanted some sex with my daughters' pussies too.

Like most girls who attended college I'd had my encounter with a little lesbian sex. It was so common. I'd had my pussy eaten by my room mate and I had eaten hers. That and a little making out had been the extent.

We had found boyfriends and later on we all tended to forget the little transgressions. Our husbands were supposed to fulfill our sexual needs. When they failed in their duties we just seemed reconciled to live with it. It sucked. Now I knew that.

But seeing the sex my daughters were getting from Paul's hard prick caused me to think back and recall how much I had enjoyed that love-making in college with my room mate. The taste of pussy never leaves you. I still loved it and I now wanted it again. Especially from my dear Susie and Becky.

I had continued getting fucked and sucking the cock of Paul. But now my focus was turning to my girls. They had returned to high school from summer break. I was waiting for the Thanksgiving break to spring my plan of seduction upon them. My husband would be drunk for the whole four days.

I intended to start with Susie, the youngest. Then I would move to her older sister, Becky. I knew it would be easier to seduce Susie because she was more naive. Even if she was sexually active with Paul she was still innocent in many ways. And I was beginning to lust for her young pussy.

Having done my research I was ready with the proper toys and equipment to make them my little sluts. God, I was looking forward to this. I didn't need Paul's help with this. It was my plan and I was going to reap the benefits.

The girls arrived home on Wednesday after school. The holiday was starting. We ate dinner and Cal was already guzzling his whiskey with the food. He was nodding off in the den about an hour after we finished eating. After I took Cal to his room I noticed that Susie had disappeared and Becky was watching TV in the den.

"Where's Susie, sweetheart?"

"Oh, well Mom, she went over to just say hello to Paul."

So, it had already started. I went over to Paul's house. I snuck in the back door and found them in his bedroom. She was on her knees about to blow him. His prick was thick and hard. There was pre-cum on the cock head. Her lovely swimmer's body was long and muscular with small tits and erect, red nipples. Her hair was brunette, not raven black as was mine and Becky's.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

Susie jumped up and was hiding her naked body with her arms from her Mommy. Paul just grinned. He had been having all the fun for years since each of the girls become old enough for him to desire them. He was now aware that times had changed.

I grabbed Susie's arm with an iron grip and dragged her back to her own home. I left her clothes for later. She was beginning to cry and I was in heaven. This was going to work to my advantage. I really didn't give a fuck anymore if Paul fucked them. I just wanted some pussy too.

When she arrived in her own room I finally let go of her arm and she collapsed on the bed. Her tears were streaming down. I was creaming in my panties. I sat down and took her in my arms. She was still crying and hugging her Mommy.

I embraced her and slowly allowed myself to give her a kiss. Then a harder kiss. And she was responding. Perhaps being caught had aroused her as much as it had me. I started giving her tongue and she kissed me harder and harder.

Then her hand moved to Mommy's tit and she massaged it. I did the same. We fell onto our sides and were making out like a couple of kids. And I was dripping in my panties to the point where they were soaking wet.

Placing my hand on her shaved pussy I started rubbing it and inserted a finger to fondle her into an orgasm. It came quickly. She began grinding her cunt against my aggressive hand and kept creaming on my hand. I brought it to my mouth and licked it. That wonderful taste of pussy.

I moved to the end of the bed. I pulled her legs to me and spread them apart. I wanted to eat pussy for the first time in over twenty-five years. I could smell the odor of fresh female cum.

I put her long legs over my shoulders and moved in to savor her fifteen year old pussy. Her clit was large and peeking out. I licked it and she began twitching with an orgasm. Then I bit it and she squealed with pleasure.

Using my fingers I stretched her labia wide and began licking her twat with vigor. I loved my daughter and I loved her cunt. It was lovely. It was fine. And it needed a mother's touch.

Her hands were guiding my face to the spots she wished me to spend time on. I bathed her pussy with my drooling lips and tongue. Her body began to wriggle with passionate cums and her moaning got louder and louder.

"Mom, oh damn, I didn't know this could feel so fucking good. Oh please, Mommy, don't stop, don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping. My hands moved up to her small, firm tits and mauled them as I kept sucking her cream from her swollen pussy lips. Damn, I was cumming myself in my still soaked panties. It was time for me to strip and get some for myself.

As I stood up Susie moaned with frustration and I stripped as fast as I could. My body was a virtual match to hers, with the small tits and the swimmer's body. We would make wonderful love together. I moved up the bed and sat on her face.

"Eat Mommy, dear. Eat me just like I ate you. Suck my hairy cunt you little bitch! Suck it now!"

She was eager to return the favor. She was cramming her fingers into her own cunt and with the other hand reaming my pussy with her long fingers as she licked me dry. And then she did it again as I started squirting into her face.

"Mmmm, you taste so good Mommy. I never knew pussy was so good. Damn, I've missed a lot."

I just rubbed my cunt into her face and made her take more and more of my juices. Then I looked up and Becky was at the door. Becky with her lovely voluptuous body. Her large tits with the nipples hard and poking out in her blouse, and her long raven hair. She gaped and then turned and left.

Susie and I finished our love making with a good tribbing. Rubbing our cunts together. I had to teach her. It was new to her but she took to it and loved it. And she began cumming and cumming all over my pussy and my thighs, as I did to her. Then I kissed her and took her back to her room. I tucked her in. It was time for bed.

The next day at breakfast Becky kept her face turned away from mine, but she would surreptitiously glance over to me and then quickly glance away. I fed my two girls and Susie ate with a smile on her face. Later the two went out visiting friends for Thanksgiving and I hoped that they would have a long talk.

I knew Becky would want what her sister had. She had always led the way. Now she had been left behind. Knowing Becky she would not care for that.

When they arrived home that afternoon we all sat down to our holiday dinner. It was a good time. The girls seemed happy. Becky was now smiling more. I hoped that was a good sign. Their father was drinking, of course. But we had a good dinner.

Their father went in to bed. He always drank heavily on his days off. He was one of those "functioning alcoholics" during the week, but he let go completely on his off days. Becky and Susie well knew this and did not even bother to look at him most of the time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.