The Old Black Man Around the Corner - Cover

The Old Black Man Around the Corner

Copyright© 2015 by JonathanT

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young white virgin teen is seduced by a black man.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   High Fantasy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Sandy had just turned 18 but to look at her one would think she was younger. She was a very pretty girl with a nice figure and wore her hair in two blonde pigtails. She had slight freckles on her cheeks with big blue eyes that captivated the attention of everyone that saw her. Small in stature at 5'-0" and weighing about 95 lbs added to her very young appearance.

She lived with her mother and sister in an older neighborhood that was mostly middle and low income residents. Her mother, divorced, worked two jobs just to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads.

Sandy had a learning disability and was still in high school. She was not dumb but very naive and gullible. She was often teased by her girl classmates about her being somewhat "slow" to comprehend things. Also, she was teased about still being a virgin. She felt alone at times and craved attention but sadly, she never had a boyfriend or a real close friend.

Sandy lived only about six blocks from her school and mostly walked to and from class. Very seldom did she have anyone with her but she felt reasonably safe.

It was on a spring like day when she was returning from school in her petite skirt, sweater and white stockings when she walked by an old house just around the corner from where she lived. She could not help but notice an old black man sitting on his porch peeling sugar cane.

"Good Afternoon," Sandy said to him. The old black man countered with "yes girl, the same to you."With that, Sandy walked up to the porch and introduced herself. The old man smiled and asked her if she would like some sugar cane.

Sandy said yes and walked up the steps. The old man cut off some pieces and handed them to her. "Good, really good," Sandy said after tasting them. He then asked her to have a seat on one of the chairs.

"Have you lived her for very long?" Sandy inquired. "Yeah, about 30 years. My wife died several years ago so I live alone now. I'm retired and mostly go fishing and walk in the parks," he answered.

Sandy was struck about just how black the man was and how he appeared to be in such lean and muscular condition for being an older man. The black man was wearing a pair of long shorts and a T-shirt. But, what she could not understand at first was the large bulge in his groin area.

Little did she know that this old black man was aroused by her presence and that black snake in his pants welcomed the sight and company of a young pretty white girl. Yes, she was naïve, but did know anatomy and finally realized that the man was sexually attracted to her.

"I need to get home. I have chores to do and fix dinner for my mom. It was nice to have met you," Sandy said as she left the porch.

For the next two days, Sandy skipped walking by the old black man's house. She was concerned by what she had noticed but then again was somewhat curious. He seemed like a nice old gent and never said or did anything wrong. But, fantasy can sometimes overwhelm a young girl's mind and the more she thought about it ... the more she wanted to tease herself into seeing the old man again. She also had a dream last night about African natives abducting her and carrying her to their village. It was weird and yet arousing.

It was Friday and Sandy walked back to home again. This time she went by the old black man's house. Sure enough, he was on the porch. "Hello girl, have not seen you in a few days." He was sitting in the swing and playing a banjo. Sandy walked up to the porch and said hi. Strangely, she sat beside him on the swing.

"That is nice music you are playing," Sandy offered. "Thank you girl, this is my hobby, playing banjo music," the old man countered. "Would you like to hold the banjo and strum a few notes"

OK, but I don't know much about musical instruments," Sandy answered. The old black man handed the banjo to her and placed his left arm around her shoulder to show her how to hold it. Slight chills ran through Sandy being this close to him. He was so black, his arm was a total contrast to her lily white skin.

His hand rested on her shoulder as Sandy strummed the banjo. It was fun but again she noticed a large bulge in his pants. She tried not to think of it but it was so evident. She handed the banjo back to him after a couple of minutes. The old black man left his arm abound her shoulder and while trying to hum some tunes, he placed his right hand on her knee and his fingers beat to the rhythm.

A strange feeling crept through her as she glanced down and saw his black hand on her knee just above her white stockings. His fingers had stopped moving but were still on her knee. Then she felt his left arm pull her a little closer to him.

"I think I had better go," Sandy said. "Why don't you stay a little longer girl," the black man countered. "No, I need to go home and do some chores. As Sandy got up from the swing, she lost her balance and fell back ... this time sitting on his lap.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, really I am," Sandy said as she pushed herself up again. "That's okay miss, don't worry about it," the black man smiled and replied. Sandy left the porch and hurried home. She did know one thing. That her young buttock cheeks felt something big and hard in the old man' pants.

Sandy spent the weekend cleaning up the house and washing clothes. Although busy, she could not help but to think about her falling onto that old man's lap and feeling his erection. She hoped that he didn't think it was on purpose. Still, she had a tingling feeling about it and even more curiosity.

Monday, was a school holiday but her mother had to go to work. Sandy walked around the neighborhood and again stopped by the black man's house. He wasn't on the porch this time. Sandy swallowed hard and went to the front door and knocked. "Who's there?" the old man answered. "It's Sandy, your neighbor," she replied.

The black man opened the door smiling. "Hi there girl, why don't you come inside and have some tea with me," he chuckled. He was dressed in white shorts and a T-shirt. It really set off the blackness of his legs and arms. Sandy wondered if she was doing the right thing being alone with him but he had always been polite so she felt more relaxed. As he led her to the couch, she couldn't help but smell a strange odor, one that she had smelled at school before. Not a bad smell though.

She sat on the couch as the black man went to the kitchen. She noticed how clean he kept the house. The furniture was old but nice. For some reason being there was exciting to Sandy although she didn't know why. He returned with the glasses of tea and sat down beside her on the couch.

Sandy chatted away and the black man listened, and strangely every time he remarked ... he placed his hand lightly on her knee. It was sort of titillating to Sandy but she didn't say anything about it. She wanted to appear more adult like. Again, she noticed the bulge in his shorts becoming larger.

Sir, "do you think that I am attractive?" Sandy blurted out. She couldn't believe that she said that.

"Oh, indeed yes Miss Sandy. You are a very pretty lady with a nice figure," the black man answered. "You probably have guys in school wanting to date you."

"Not really that much. My mother doesn't allow me to go on dates unless there is an adult present," Sandy admitted.

"Miss Sandy, have you ever been on a date with one of the black fellows in your school ... or alone with a black man?" He asked. Sandy was a little shocked at that question. "Well no. Not that I am opposed to it ... just never occurred," she sheepishly answered.

"I have watched some interracial sites on the internet with some girlfriends. They were quite naughty but exciting also. Especially to a girl my age," Sandy admitted. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I told you that. I had better go now. I'm really sorry about that," she nervously said.

"Don't worry my dear. I've seen a number of those sites as well. There is something very exciting about different skin colors loving on each other," the black man countered. "I tell you what. I've got a video fed from my computer to the TV that I think you would enjoy. Let me play it for you. In fact, I'll empty this tea and pour a couple of glasses of wine to enjoy it with. How about that?" the black man offered.

"Please Sir, I had better go. I'm afraid that I might enjoy it too much and get in trouble. I'm a good girl and don't want to put myself in a position not to be," she pleaded. "No disrespect, but I'm only 18 years old and have never been with a man alone in his house ... a much older black man at that."

"Don't worry, no harm will come to you. Trust me," he sheepishly answered. The old man knew this was the window of opportunity and would do anything to keep this pretty white morsel in his house for awhile.

As he stood up to go and get the wine, Sandy shockingly saw the head of his black penis pop out from the leg of his shorts. Chills ran through her. She had never seen that before and it was intimidating.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.