Swimming Pool Fun - Cover

Swimming Pool Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Joe Montagna

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pam and I had an audience while we had fun skinny-dipping in our pool.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Late one warm summer afternoon, Pam, my ex and I were in our pool. She was wearing my favorite bikini. We had been drinking champagne celebrating the long weekend and were a little friskier than usual bobbing around in the deep end and playfully tugging at each other's bathing suits. I succeeded in pulling the straps of her top off her shoulders revealing her 34C breasts and erect nipples. She coyly swam away into the shallow end her straps still down. I swam after her but she swam away. I feigned that I was miffed at her and sat on the steps. After a couple of minutes of teasing she swam toward the steps and floated head-first between my legs. She extended her arms to encircle my hips and pulled herself into me. She hugged me for a few minutes and climbed slowly into a position where she was sitting on my lap straddling me. She reached behind her and undid the strap on her suit freeing her tits and pushing the top over them, pressed them into my chest. For a 44 year old MILF her breasts were remarkably firm. Her nipples had been exposed to the cooling summer breeze just long enough to make them hard and it felt like heaven when she took them and rubbed her nipples on mine. She planted a quick kiss on my lips, leaned back and asked, "Still mad at me?"

"Are you still teasing me or will I get lucky in the pool?" I asked back still doing my best to make her think I was pissed.

She leaned back further reached behind her unclasped her bikini top, slid it over her arms and tossed it into the pool behind her and it floated away. "What do you think?" she said grinding her hips into my hardening cock. "Judging from "Spike" you're not mad anymore."

She wrapped her legs more tightly around my waist, put her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately and groped each other right there on the steps. That end of the pool is visible to both our next door and backyard neighbor's houses but in the heat of the moment neither of us was thinking about that. We continued and our groping turned to full-fledged foreplay. She moved her hand between us and slipped it into my suit, running it down to my hard dick where she gently rubbed the cock head. My hands were on her breasts. She was usually turned off by too much nipple stimulation but if I placed my palm over her tit, she would usually have a mini orgasm after about thirty seconds of my palm just barely grazing her nipple. This time was no exception. After these "nipple-gasms" she was always at the point of no return. Her hips ground insistently into me and her grip on "Spike" grew even harder. She lifted her hips off of me and using both hands tugged my suit down while trying (not entirely successfully) to maintain our kiss. We broke the kiss just long enough to remove our suits and then resumed the foreplay. My hand went to her pussy where I used my palm to administer the type of subtle clitoral stimulation that she loved. She was a goner. She ground into my palm in an intense orgasm.

She then stood up, turned around and bent over at the waist. Her pussy and asshole were directly in front of me and I grabbed her hips and pulled her into my face. I kissed her pussy and thrust my tongue into her pussy as far as I could. She spread her legs further apart to allow my mouth and tongue more access and I moved my tongue in and out for a few seconds. Her pussy was slippery and I enjoyed the salty taste and musty aroma of her arousal, but I had another idea. I quickly moved my mouth and tongue to her "brown-eye". I had never done this before, and even though she told me that one of her former lovers like to fuck her ass, she had never let me play with her there. As I put my tongue into her asshole she wiggled away and said, "Not now. I want 'Spike' inside me."

"Do you mean your ass?" I asked hoping she would relent and break the taboo that had been in place since our first night in bed.

"No! You're too wide to go in there. Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" She insisted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.