Romance - Cover

Romance

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 8

They put away the plane. The rest of the bridge was gone and there were rafts of rafters rafting the Russell Fork. Some enterprising soul had a Rent-A-Raft built down on the river. He waved them down when Jack drove the Jeep up to the stop sign.

"You John Flintkote?" the burly bearded man flagging them down asked.

"Jack," said Jack.

"You know where I can find John?" the fella asked. "I need to see if I can store my rafts in his shed for the winter."

"It would have to be the east shed," Jack said.

"Why not the west shed?"

"I keep my airplane in that one," said Jack.

"Well ... maybe I can talk John into letting me use the west shed and you putting your airplane in the east one," the large muscular guy said.

"If you're lucky you'll be able to use the east shed." Jack wasn't liking where this was going.

"How would I get ahold of him," the ever more belligerent guy said, "I can't even find Frogmorton on the map."

"John has a phone ... you could call," Jack said.

"Would you happen to know it?" Now he was starting to notice Sultry.

"Sultry?"

"It's xxx-yyy-zz- 1962," she smiled at the fella. "That's my number, I'm his housekeeper. I get him for you. He doesn't give his number out."

He stuck his head in Jack's window so he could get a better look, "My ... you are a little darling ... maybe I could come see you and forget all about the shed. I'd love to park my dong in your..."

Jack grabbed the guy by the neck and jammed his mouth down on the shifter, it probably hurt.

"That's my wife, asshole." He swung the Jeep door which put asshole out on the ground. "By the way, my name is John ... Sultry hates it ... so I'm Jack. Keep your shit in the east shed or leave it outside!"

"You sure you want to go to Chaos? Most of the guys there are like him."

"You mean, loudmouthed assholes with octopus hands that think muscles outdo brains?"

"Yeah ... the difference is ... you can kill them."

"Shit, Jack. You sweet talking man ... now I'm all horny," she grabbed for his dick. "You bet I want to go!"

"You go, Girl." said the Powers the Be. "We'll back you up!"

"Before we go, I need to test you," Jack said.

Sultry said, "We could use the watch ... go back ... maybe Japan, after the war, and study the Samurai Credo. Won't matter how long we stay ... it's still a flicker in time."

"We need sword, knife, Bo Staff, archery, hand to hand. I took me eight years of training," Jack said.

"I guess I need to see what I know and work from there," Sultry said.

The jeep stopped in front of the Law Office.

The receptionist greeted them, "Go on in. He's expecting you."

"Counselor Shingle," said Jack.

"Mrs. Flintkote, Jack," he said, "You're going to love this."

He produced a large box. Before he opened it, he said, "I called Washington, the Soup absolutely denies any involvement with wiretapping, hidden cameras, microphones, parabolic reflectors. So, I said. 'I'm recording this, Mr. Secretary. The United States Government has no knowledge of any illegal or legal monitoring of John Flintkote, is that correct?' He said 'that was correct.' That 'the President had so ordered.' So I said, 'Anything I find in the house that is monitoring Mr. Flintkote is not the property of the United States.' He said 'Yes.' So, I guess all these extremely expensive electronics must be yours."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.