The Basement - Cover

The Basement

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A housewife in her forties has decided to make her life exciting and sensual. Her husband has abandoned her to his career. Her basement is the perfect place for trysts of a sexual nature. She examines her sensuality with her son and with others. Life will never be the same, and she is glad.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

It had certainly given me ideas. The fact that I had this basement full of toys and games that young men liked. It seemed to me that I should make use of it. After all, I was now a true MILF. I'd given pleasure to my own college aged son. He'd left here that weekend rather happy. Wanting more, of course, but happy.

I'm Wanda Ferguson. My husband is busy all the time now. He thinks he's successful. And I suppose he is, in some ways. But he's not getting this choice pussy of mine. I know it's good. It's great when I play with it and fuck it with my toys.

And it was great when James licked it for me. I know he liked it, as well as my luscious breasts. I'm a great MILF. That's why I decided to enjoy being a MILF.

It was interesting to me that I loved watching two girls having fun together. I mean in porn movies, of course. I hadn't done anything like that myself. But I really got off when I was using my vibrators and watching girls eating each other, and sometimes fucking each other, too. I had begun to think I might be bisexual. Because I still loved cock. Don't get me wrong.

So I decided it was time to do something about it. To hell with always just playing with myself. There were plenty of young things in this town that would love making love to me. I knew that. I believed it, and I was going to find out.

I knew that James would be home on more weekends. This was a good way to get your son to visit more often. He was wanting some of Mommy's pussy. I wanted some of my son's hard cock ramming me. That was going to happen.

Then I thought of some of my son's old friends from high school. They had all graduated and were now in college, or had decided to stay here in town. We had a vocational/technical school. It was perfect for young men who wanted to work with their hands.

I sort of liked the idea of men who could use their hands. You know? James had a good friend in high school, named Victor, who was still here. I knew his family well. His mother was a dear friend.

My husband was out of town for one of his conferences. He would be gone for a week. I called Victor the next Saturday. I was going to ask him to help me with one of our pinball machines. One of the flippers was sticking. It wasn't important, but it would get him over here. He was still living with his parents so I called there.

"Hello."

"Hi, Marge? This is Wanda. Could I speak to Vic, please? I have a little problem he might be able to fix for me."

"Of course, dear. Just a sec. He's right here."

"Yeah? Mrs. Ferguson?"

"Hi Victor. I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be able to come over and look at something in our basement? One of the pinball machines is messed up."

"Oh, sure. Yeah, I'll come over in about an hour. Okay?"

"Perfect, dear. I'll see you then. Bye."

It was summer. James, my son, was at college in summer session. His father was gone for days. I was alone. I dressed up in a little summer dress. I didn't bother to put on a bra or panties. This was going to be fun, or my name wasn't Wanda.

Anyway, I heard the doorbell ringing just an hour later and when I answered it there was Vic. He was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt, along with flip-flops.

"Hi Vic. Come on downstairs to the basement. You've played these pinballs plenty of times. I know you can fix it. I mean, you're a mechanic now, right?"

"Well, Mrs. Ferguson, I'm not really a mechanic yet. I've got a few months done now, and I should be able to get a job working on cars in another year or so. So, I guess I'm a kind of mechanic, yeah."

We descended the stairs to the basement. It had a full screen television on one wall, with a sofa and several chairs scattered around. Also, a pool table, and the two pinball machines. We walked over to the one I wanted him to look at. He had brought a tool box with him, in anticipation of what he might need.

He sat his tool box down and I went to a chair nearby. I sat down and crossed my legs. I had nice legs. I had nice everything, to be honest, and I always was. Anyway, Vic started getting the machine open with some screwdrivers, and would look over at me as we chatted. He was looking at my legs.

Finally, I uncrossed them and just let my skirt ride up. I knew he was getting a shot of my trimmed pussy. I kept some of my short curlys at the top. The lips were enticingly bare.

Finally, he finished his work. He turned on the machine, which had been unplugged, and tried it out. I stood up and came over beside him. I could see his prick was hard in his shorts, as he flipped the flippers. At last he tilted it and the game ended. I reached down and stroked his cock.

"Jesus, Mrs. Ferguson, what the hell! What would James think?"

"Silly boy. Who's going to tell James anything. Besides, he's not in charge of me. No one is anymore. I can enjoy anything I please now. I want to enjoy you Vic. Is that a problem, baby?"

"Ah, fuck, Mrs. Ferguson. God, you're so fucking hot."

"Call me Wanda. Now kiss me. And mean it, you little mother fucker."

And he did, making me feel twenty years younger, as his tongue began exploring my mouth. And I returned the favor, as I rubbed his prick, and his hands went automatically to my breasts. Men always loved my tits.

As we were making out I moved him over to the sofa.

We both sank onto the sofa as we continued kissing, and fondling each others bodies. I found that he was not wearing underwear. The little pervert had been thinking about me already, I could tell.

That was perfect, as I stroked that long, hard shaft, poking out of the leg of his shorts. His hand had sought out my pussy, pushing my sundress out of the way, and sinking fingers into my wet cunt.

"I want to fuck you Wanda. Please, let's fuck. I'm so fucking hard!"

"You get the pussy to fuck after you eat it, little perv. Those are the rules around here. Momma gets her pussy eaten before anything else happens. Want some pussy, baby? Get your fucking clothes off and eat my wet pussy."

We both stripped off the little we were wearing, and I lay back on the sofa with my legs spread widely. Vic was on his knees, and he jacked his cock as he lowered his mouth to start licking my pussy.

He was smart enough to begin with the clit, and it caused me to have a nice, little orgasm. It also caused the cream to start flowing. His lips and tongue were tasting my flavors.

My hands were massaging my breasts. I did love touching myself, and feeling the hard nipples. I pinched and pulled on them as Vic continued ramming his tongue into my juicy cunt. It was causing me to tremble as orgasms ran through my body. It was good being a woman who could keep coming over and over.

Vic was still jerking off his cock. I could see that as I glanced down occasionally between climaxes. He was young and I knew he would be ready to shoot his spunk soon. I had enjoyed his pussy eating, and now I wanted to please him in the same way. I was a nice person, you know. I lifted his head away from my pussy.

"That was perfect, Vic. Just fine. Now momma's going to suck your cock for you. Would you like that, dear?"

"Ah, fuck yeah, Wanda. God, please suck it ma'am. I'm ready."

With that I leaned forward and praised him for his good work by doing a great job on his prick. The head was purple and I took it into my mouth and chewed on it as he started groaning.

My fingers on one hand were fondling his balls, while the other hand was pressing a finger into his bung hole. I know men like that a lot. He was sweet enough to be squeezing my breasts at the same time. Vic was a good boy.

My tongue was wet with drool. I loved sucking cock. I was running it up and down his hard dick, and then bobbing my head while my mouth was wrapped about his prick. I knew he wouldn't last long. They seldom do when I blow them. I rammed a finger into his ass hole, sucked hard on his cock, and took the stream of come he shot out. It filled my mouth, and I swallowed all I could.

"Ah, Wanda. God, it's so fucking good. Ah, suck it, suck it. Damn, you're so fucking fine, lady."

I kept stroking his prick as I milked out every last drop. I had been coming myself, and the sofa was soaked with my fragrant fluids. I moved away from his cock, stood up, forced him down onto his knees, and pushed my cunt into his face again. I needed a little more of that mouth on my pussy. It was good.

He gobbled up my juicy fluids and I caressed his hair.

"That's a good boy. Well done, baby."

He rose and kissed me.

"You're so fucking fine, Mrs. Ferguson. I mean, Wanda. When can I do this again? I never met anyone like you before, ma'am. I really want to fuck you. Is that bad? I mean, god, we did all this. I'd love to fuck you Wanda."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.