We Hate Clothes
Chapter 7b

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7b - Twin girls never did like clothes, and now they've discovered their bodies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Author's Notes: -

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the previous parts. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

If you haven't already read my fictional series 'My boyfriend likes to expose me' I suggest that you do. It will give you a good backgrounding for this part of 'We hate clothes'.

V

Part 07b – The surprisingly good summer holiday


Day 4


The cockerel made sure that I didn't miss the sunrise and I've decided that I like being up at that time of the day; it's so peaceful and fresh. I enjoy the sitting outside, watching the sun come up whilst idly playing with my clit. I'll miss that when I get back to England but it will be good to wake-up next to Jude every morning again.

One by one I watched the others come out to take a shower and I had to smile and lick my lips when first Tom, then Ryan came out stark naked and sporting a huge morning woody. I asked Ryan if I could take care of his but he said that Tanya was about to do that.

When Ryan came back he was with Tanya and they both had satisfied looks on their faces and Ryan's cock was no-longer hard.

At breakfast we chatted to Betty about the beaches that are on the nearby coast but she wasn't that clued-up on them. She told us that Carmen used to get the bus there quite a lot but her and Pablo rarely went. She added that there are some really nice ones but feared that the tourist resorts springing up may have spoilt them.

While we were talking, Betty turned to Jenny and said,

"I like your nipple clips Jenny, they're really nice." Betty said.

Jenny wasn't at all embarrassed and just said,

"Thank you Betty."

We got ourselves organised and piled into the car. None of us girls put any clothes on or took any with us; except for the 2 piece swimsuits that Ryan had given us.

The drive down to the coast was uneventful and we turned right onto the coast road to look for a beach. That didn't take long but when we pulled into the car park we couldn't see anyone without any clothes on. Tanya was a little hesitant about going onto the beach naked because it was right on the edge of a town so we agreed that we'd wear the swimsuits that Ryan gave us.

They looked quite cute, just covering our nipples and pussies. Tom said that we should walk along the beach into the town and maybe get a drink or an ice cream before settling on the beach.

As we walked it soon became obvious that the materiel that we'd stretched to cover our pussies was creeping back and exposing our slits. When Jude first noticed it she shrugged her shoulders and kept walking. By the time we'd found a café all 4 slits were exposed and a few areolas.

One or 2 people looked at us but no one said anything so Ryan said that we should take them off when we got back on the beach.

We did and walked back up the beach until we decided on a space not far from the car.

After about an hour soaking up the sun and then cooling off in the sea we started talking. I wanted to hear about Tanya's fun on the beach on previous holidays again so I asked her. As she was describing it all Ryan had an idea; he suggested that the 4 of us work out a dance routine that included all the things that we do in the workout room at the gym. When Tanya reminded him that there were no exercise cycles or dildos sticking up out of the sand he said,

"Yeah, obviously, but you can include all those aerobic and yoga moves and maybe include a bit of simulated girl on girl sex; you're all good at that."

We girls seemed to like the idea and we talked it over then told the boys that we'd do it.

The boys were grinning as we got up and did a few moves, then talked, then did some more, then talked some more. Jenny had taken some ballet lessons when she was a little girl and then some other dancing lessons when she was older. She'd stopped when she got interested in boys. Tanya suggested that Jenny take the lead and that we'd all follow, unless we wanted to change anything.

For the next hour or so, 4 naked girls stood in a line on the beach, just above the water line, and stretched and moved and basically exposed our pussies to everyone who walked along the water line. Jenny's put a part in the routine where 2 girls pick up a third one and carry her around with her legs spread wide. Jude and I were carrying Tanya round that first time and we carried her up to Ryan and Tom and stood in front of them so that they could get a good look at her spread pussy. As we were stood there Jenny said that we should go up to some of the other men that were watching us; so we did; 3 groups of them. We kept going through the routine over and over and each time a different girl was picked up and exposed close-up to different guys. Both Tom and Ryan love that part.

We stopped the practice, went for a swim then told the guys that we needed a drink and some food. We all walked in the opposite way along the beach until we came to beach bar where we had some food and drink. There didn't appear to be any locals there, not even the staff, and a waitress came up and asked us to cover-up. When Ryan told her that it was perfectly legal for us to be naked because we were staying at a village where nudity was compulsory, she looked a bit confused then after a couple of seconds she turned and walked away.

Two young men were sat at the bar when we walked in and when they saw us they turned on their stool and watched us until we left. Jenny and I were sat facing them so we made sure that they could see our pussies by sitting with one leg up on another chair.

After filling our stomachs it was back to the beach, but a different spot, and more working on our routine. Ryan, of course, picked a spot where there were quite a few men, both on their own and in groups.

We went through it 3 more times, Jenny stopping us at different parts and changing things. On one of the runs through it was me who was lifted up and the others carried me right in up to one of a group of 3 men. My pussy was so close to his face that I could feel his breath.

After that we were again joined by Ryan and Tom in the sea and both couples fucked while Jude and I settled for some kissing and finger fucking; all while people were swimming all around us.

When it was time to leave we piled into the car and set off back to the farmhouse. While we were talking we agreed that next time we went to the beach we wouldn't even take the swimsuits; just towels and flip flops.

As we drove up to the farmhouse Betty came out, followed by a naked girl. She looked about 19 or 20, quite slim and with tits that are about the same size as Jenny's. She also has no pubic hair.

"Ryan, Tom, this is your cousin Carmen;" Betty said.

Both Ryan and Tom put out their right hand to shake Carmen's, but Carmen walked right up to them and kissed both their cheeks. As Betty introduced the rest of us Carmen kissed us as well.

Betty told us that Carmen was back from university and that she was looking forward to spending a lot of time with her cousins and their friends.

Carmen looked at Tanya and said, in perfect English,

"You look so young Tanya, younger than your friends. My cousin is a lucky man."

Then she looked at Jude and I and said,

"Oh dear, identical, I can see that I'm going to have a problem; oh, you have different nipple jewellery. I hope that you won't swap it while you're here."

Jude and I both said our names and I added,

"Don't worry if you get it wrong; it happens all the time and we stopped getting offended, when people get it wrong, when we were about 3 years old."

Betty re-appeared with some cold drinks and we all sat round the outside table and did a lot of talking.

Ryan and Tom decided that we were taking everyone out for a meal that evening. Betty said that it didn't matter, but the boys insisted.

As it started to get dark we took it in turns in the shower and as Jude and I were showering we wondered if Carmen would put some clothes on. She didn't; and as we walked to the town she told us that she had never worn clothes when she was at home during the summer months; and that included the surrounding villages, towns and even on the odd occasions that she'd gone to the beach. She just couldn't see the point.

As we got into the town it became obvious that Carmen knew quite a few of the locals. None of them commenting on her lack of clothes – well we think that they didn't. She was sat between Jude and me during the meal and she told us that she used to spend a lot of time wandering around the town when they were building it and she only wore clothes when it was cold. She told us that she'd even done odd jobs for some of the shopkeepers just to earn some money to help pay for the things that she needed for school.

Carmen took us to a restaurant that she liked and where she knew the owner. He looked quite pleased to see her and came round each one of us and said hello in Spanish. I couldn't help noticing that when he was stood if front of each naked girl he had a good look up and down her body. When he got to me I have to admit that I felt my nipples and pussy tingle a bit.

We had a great meal, and great service from the staff. At first the other patrons stared at us but they soon got used to us. The staff just treated us like any other patron, like they had naked girls in there all the time.

On the way back to the farm house Ryan carried Tanya; not over his shoulder, but piggy-back. Nothing sexual about that except that most of us girls walked behind them and took it in turns to slide a finger into her pussy. Betty and Pablo were in front of Ryan so they couldn't see what we were doing. Tanya's squeals were explained by Carmen saying that Ryan was tickling her.

Day 5


Carmen came and joined Jude and I whilst we enjoyed the sunrise and she didn't comment on our clit rubbing or pubic hair plucking. Tanya and Ryan were showering when Carmen came outside and when they came back she said,

"I can see why Tanya likes my cousin; it's a nice size isn't it?"

"Yes, and he knows how to use it." I said.

"You haven't?" Carmen said.

"Yes I have." Jude said.

"Yes I have." I said.

"Wow!" Carmen said, "I wonder if he'd fuck me as well?"

"I don't see why not;" Jude said. "I'm sure that Tanya won't mind; neither of them are the jealous type, and neither seems to mind if the other fucks someone else."

We had a little giggle and Tanya asked what was up. Of course we all said 'nothing'.

Over breakfast we discussed what we wanted to do that day and finally decided to go back to the town because Carmen promised to show us round the parts that tourists don't usually see.

We wandered around, 5 naked girls and 2 young men; and no one looked at all surprised. All the locals treated us as if it were perfectly normal. It was only when we saw some tourists saw us that we got some funny stares. It was those stares that got me a bit excited. My nipples, that had gone soft, got all hard again and my pussy got wet. I love it when men, and women, stared at my naked body.

Carmen took us to a backstreet café for some lunch and it was amazing. The food was great and so was the service. Again, no one cared that we were naked.

While we were eating Jenny asked Carmen about the gym that we'd found. She said that she'd been in there once before it was finished, but gym's weren't really her thing. Jude told Carmen about the dance routine that we'd started on the beach and Carmen said that the gym did have somewhere that was big enough for some 'lively' dancing; well it did the last time that she was there; so we decided to go and check it out.

On the way there we passed a bar that Carmen told us had wet T-shirt and other talent competitions. She said that we should enter one of the competitions and do our dance routine. All 4 of us girls laughed saying that we weren't good enough for that; but both Tom and Ryan didn't agree. Jenny joked saying that if we entered a wet T-shirt competition we'd have to put some clothes on.

When we got to the gym Carmen had a word with the man on reception and got him to agree to let us in for nothing. She later told us that she'd convinced him that we'd be good for business; that the tourists would love watching 5 naked girls working-out.

Well, the place wasn't what we were expecting. It was more like a bar, the gym part was out the back, in the open air. The area was quite big and it had equipment there that most of us had never seen before, It was more like a cross between a school gym and an adult version of a kids play area. On one side of the area was the bar, and on the other 3 sides were tall buildings that were the entrances to apartments; rows and rows of walkways with doors on the sides facing the gym. The only windows that we could see were so small that they looked like they were little toilet windows. Apart from that, everything was clean and looked well looked after. There were even plants and palm trees there.

There was 2 middle-aged men exercising on some sort of walking machine, 1 youngish man lifting some weights and 2 youngish girls who looked like they were practising pole dancing on a couple of poles.

We seemed to split into groups of 2 or 3 and go and look, and try, different pieces if equipment. I went with Jude to some monkey bars where we started climbing and hanging. One time when I was upside down I looked around and saw Tanya climbing a rope. When she got about 15 feet up she lent back and started sliding down. She hadn't got far down when she stopped and it was obvious that she was cumming.

I just hung there and watched as she came twice more before her butt touched the floor.

"Bloody hell;" I heard Jude say, "I want to try that."

Climbing down I saw that all the others, and the 2 pole dancers were all walking towards Tanya.

"What!" Tanya said, "haven't you seen a girl cum before?"

"Not that way." Jude said then, "I want a go at that."

"Me too." I followed.

"I never would have believed it if someone had told me;" Carmen said, "we never had ropes like that in our school."

There was only 1 rope so we took it in turns while Tanya gave tips on how to use the rope against your pussy. The 2 pole dancers had already gone back to their poles, talking and giggling as they went.

After we'd all had a go, Carmen as well, Ryan said that we should practice our dance routine so we went over to the clear area and Jenny took control.

After going through it a couple for times we stopped for a break and a drink that Ryan and Tom had got us. As we were stood there I heard a noise and looked up. On one of the many balconies were 2 young men looking down at us. I smiled and turned to Jude who said what I was thinking,

"Well, I suppose 2 is a start."

Carmen decided to say something,

"Not much dancing is there, it's more like some sort of stripper's sex show. You know that if I joined the group we could make that carrying one of you up to the audience more fun?"

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked.

"Well, if there were 4 of us carrying the fifth, then we could take an arm or leg each and hold the fifth at whatever height the blokes faces are at. We can walk right up each man and hold her legs either side of his face. If you wanted we could rub her cunt on his face."

"We want." Jude and I said in stereo, closely followed by Tanya saying,

"That sounds like fun."

Both Ryan and Tom had grins of their faces as Carmen said,

"I'm sure that Ryan and Tom will let you practice on them."

We went through the routine 5 more times, slowly as Carmen joined in and learned the moves. When it came to lifting one of us we took it in turns to have our pussies rubbed on Ryan or Tom's face. They clearly enjoyed it; and so did Carmen. Her face was a picture of happiness and she looked like she was about to explode when we held her pussy to Ryan's face. Her eyes went wide open and I strongly suspect that Ryan had a quick lick.

During the breaks between starting over, I looked up and saw that out little audience had grown. Also, looking around I saw 3 more guys in the gym, stood close by and watching us. What's more, they were speaking English and looked like tourists.

When we'd done we sat at one of the tables to have a drink. Tanya only had a quick drink then went over to the 2 dancing poles. We all watched as she started climbing and swinging and spreading her legs as wide as she could. The little audience had reconvened round the pole as Tanya upped her game and exposed her pussy a lot more.

The rest of us girls all said that we wanted to have a go at that but we all said that we were too knackered and that we'd have a go the next time that we went there.

On the way out Carmen talked to the man on reception then told us that we could go back any time that we wanted. She also said that he'd promised to get his mates to call in more often.

We went to a café for an ice cream and a drink. We didn't do any deliberate flashing while we were there because we were all a bit tired. Carmen told us that she'd had a great time and that we must go to that bar and see what fun we could have. Tanya said that we'd only do it if Carmen joined us and did everything that the rest of us did. I think that she (Tanya) was worried that Carmen wouldn't join in because she'd probably know quite a few of the locals.

"There's no way that I'm going to miss-out on some sexy fun; of course I'm going to join in. I did a bit of dancing for them when the bar first opened and I've seen the look on your faces when you see men getting an eyeful of your pussies; you love it and so do I; what girl wouldn't?"

As Carmen was saying that I saw her open her legs letting Tom get an eyeful of her pussy.

After the café we wandered around for a bit, looking in some of the shops and trying on a couple of skirts that were on display. As the evening wore on, more and more tourists appeared on the streets and we got more stares. One old, English biddy had a go at us calling us sluts and saying that we should be ashamed of ourselves but we ganged up on her and told her to stop being such an archaic prude and that she was the one that should be ashamed. Jenny told her that she should stop telling other people how to live their lives and mind her own business. Eventually she walked off in a huff.

Tanya asked Ryan why he hadn't gone to her defence.

"Well my little exhibitionist, firstly it'll have more effect if it comes from one of you girls; and secondly, you lot were doing a great job of putting the miserable old cow in her place."

"I'm not an exhibitionist." Tanya replied.

Both Jude and I turned and looked at Tanya.

"Yeah right." we both said in stereo.

"No I'm not;" Tanya replied, "well not unless I'm all worked up; and what girl isn't an exhibitionist when she's on the verge of cumming?"

"Okay, okay," I replied, "all I can say is that you must be close to cumming, most of the time."

"She is." Ryan added and he put his hand on her pussy and slipped a finger inside her. Removing his hand and holding up his finger he added,

"Look, you're dripping right now and I wouldn't call that little encounter sexy."

Tanya grabbed Ryan's hand, sucked his finger then said,

"But I AM feeling sexy and if we were somewhere a little bit more private I'd show you what I'm feeling."

"Don't let you being in the middle of the street with lots of people around stop you Tanya." Tom said.

Tanya glared at him then started walking to catch up to Carmen.

We got to the bar that Carmen had shown us earlier and Carmen stopped to talk to one of the staff who was standing outside; a youngish looking man. After a minute or so, during which the man was looking at the rest of us girls, Carmen turned to us and said,

"Come on, let's go inside, there's going to be some entertainment later."

Ryan said that we should go and get some food first but Carmen said that we could get some there.

We went in and saw that the place was a lot bigger than it looked from the outside. There's a dance area, a stage and a DJ's booth. When Jude said that the place looked more like a club Carmen said that it was the nearest that this town had to a club and that, at this time of the year, it gets quite busy with all the golfers and their partners wanting a bit of evening entertainment.

Carmen led us to a table that was big enough for the 7 of us and we ordered some drinks and then some food. Jude and I ordered a beer each and no one objected because of our age. I think that Carmen assumed that because Tanya is a lot older than she looks then Jude and I must be too.

There weren't many people in the place when we arrived but as we ate it started to fill up; well it was getting dark outside. It wasn't that bright inside either. Jenny said that it was typical club lighting - not that much.

Only a few people that came near our table noticed that there were 5 naked girls there; that was until we decided to get up and dance. There were only a few people on and around the dance floor when we got up but that quickly changed as small groups of men took their place around the edge of the dance floor to stand and watch us do just normal dancing. Some of the more 'adventurous' men tried to come and dance with us; and try to chat with us but none of us were interested.

A DJ appeared and started coaxing people onto the dance floor. By that time we'd already gone back to our table but after a while Carmen went over to talk to him; apparently she knew him from school. He looked pleased to see her and they spent ages talking. When she came back to us she told us that because the place was quite full there was going to be a wet T-shirt competition. Both Ryan and Tom were encouraging us all to enter but Jude and I declined, saying that we'd never seen one before and would like to watch one first. Carmen said that she wasn't entering either, because the competition was for English girls only. She said that she wasn't worried by that and that she's get her chance to have some fun later. She didn't explain what she meant by that.

That left Tanya and Jenny. Jenny was all up for it but Tanya wasn't that keen. Tom got us some more drinks while Ryan talked to Tanya. Tom had got Tanya 2 big drinks and by the time she'd downed both of them Ryan asked Carmen to go and enter both Jenny and Tanya. I guess that the 2 drinks must have been quite strong because Tanya seemed quite a bit happier after drinking them.

After some more dancing, fending off some guys trying to hit on us; and another couple of drinks, the wet T-shirt competition started.

The bar had given T-shirts to the 5 contestants, and from goodness knows where, Jenny and Tanya were wearing some knickers.

The first round was dancing and getting the T-shirts wet and ripped so that tits were exposed. There was quite a lot of cheering as Tanya's tiny tits got exposed. It seemed like the audience liked very young looking girls; if only they knew.

Round 2 was more dancing and water and getting rid of the T-shirts and hand rubbing of pussies outside the knickers.

Only 4 of the girl came on for round 3 which was dancing and sexily removing the knickers. The unknown girls came on first and did little more than get naked and flat-handed rubbing her pussy. Not Jenny then Tanya; they both got down on their spread knees and went for it. Both made themselves cum right in front of all those people; and both of them looked as if they loved every second of their little shows. Jenny went first and when Jude and I saw what she was doing we both agreed that we were going to enter the next wet T-shirt competition.

It was amazing watching and listening to the audience. The men were obviously loving every second of it and I thought about what I had read somewhere about 'pussy power'. I bet that those men would have done absolutely anything for Tanya and Jenny while they were making themselves cum. I wondered if I would have the same effect on them. I certainly was looking forward trying.

Anyway, the DJ couldn't decide who had won, neither could the cheers from the audience. The DJ said that it was all down to which everyone liked the most; the pert little tits on Jenny, or the very early teens look of Tanya. Again the cheers were about the same so the DJ decided that it was a draw and split the prize money between them - 250 euros each.

Back at the table, with more drinks, Tanya said that it was a good way to get the night out paid for and that we should do it every night.

By that time, Jude and I had drunk 3 bottles of beer each and the effects were starting to show. Both Ryan and Tom said that it was no more alcohol for us and got us a fruit juice. When we got up to dance again, we both let guys dance with us and let their hands wander all over our bodies.

Later on, the DJ announced that there was about to be some 'unusual' entertainment. It took a few seconds to realise that Carmen had told him that we'd do our dance routine. It was a good job that we'd all had some drinks because if we'd been sober we'd have said that we weren't ready to do it for real.

Ryan and Tom egged us on and before long the 5 of us were on the stage and stood in our line waiting for the cue from Jenny who had gone to talk to the DJ. When she joined our line some music started and Jenny took the lead.

It was the first time that we'd done our routine to music and it made it easier for us to get our timings right. We all easily managed to improvise because of the smaller space and the stage and as we got well into it I thought that it was going well. I looked out into the audience and got a wet rush and some pussy tingling when I saw all those lustful eyes and heard the encouraging comments.

Tanya was the lucky girl who got carried, shoulder high with legs spread wide, out into the audience. She's so light and we easily held her pussy to the faces of 4 guys before taking her back to the stage. I was convinced that she came twice while she was up there.

Jenny had added a new ending that we all followed easily. She threw herself down on her spread knees at the front of the stage and started fucking herself with her fingers. We were 2 either of her and quickly followed suit leaving 5 girls openly masturbating for the audience. What a rush that was. We all came in record time.

Five spent girls, a loud cheering audience and a few minutes later, the DJ thanked us, calling us the 'English Roses'. We stood up and actually curtsied before leaving the stage and walking back to our table.

After a bit of a rest and another drink, we got up and danced in amongst the other people there. I was amazing how popular we were. I've never had so many men wanting to dance with me. When I did dance with one, his hands were all over me and he really loved it when I twerked my butt against their his covered hard-ons.

Eventually Ryan decided that we should head back to the farmhouse and we left with the manager asking us to come back soon.

Jude and I slept together that night.

Day 6


Another pubic hair plucking gorgeous sunrise.

That day was vibrator day and the 4 of us inserted ours then passed the controls to Ryan and Tom.

We were all feeling a little tired to start off and it took us a while to decide what we were going to do that day. In the end we decided to let Carmen show us around some of the surrounding villages and we all piled into the car and set off. None of us girls even thought about taking any clothes.

The first village that we went to was similar in size to Carmen's. Again, no one took any real notice of the 5 naked girls wandering around. We stopped at one house and Carmen knocked on the door. She later told us that a friend of hers lived there but she wasn't at home. On the walk back to the car my vibe started purring. I looked round at the other girls and saw some smiles.

The next village was bigger and with gently purring vibrators we started walking around. When we got to a café Carmen ran in and hugged one of the waiters before calling us all in. We got introduced to Diego who looked us up and down before giving us girls a hug. Then he shook hands with Ryan and Tom, saying something in Spanish. Carmen later told us that he'd said that Ryan and Tom were 2 lucky men.

We sat and had a drink while Carmen, Diego and his father talked in Spanish. The 2 men kept looking over to us which probably had something to do with the vibrators making us 4 'English Roses' feel quite horny and as a result, letting our knees drift apart. After about 5 minutes I heard Tanya gasp and then grip the sides of her chair so hard that her fingers went white. Her face went red and she stared ahead for a couple of minutes until her orgasm died down.

Then it was Jenny's turn. Whichever of the guys had the control to her vibe had obviously turned it up to full as she too tried to stifle her orgasm. I wondered if the guys could tell which control belonged to which girl's vibe. Unfortunately, Jude and I didn't get to cum while we were sat in that café, but Ryan, or Tom, got us later. We were stood in the middle of a group of tourists who seemed to find us girls more interesting than their guided tour round the quaint village when I felt it. I stopped dead in my tracks and moaned quite loudly. Tanya later told me that a number of tourists stopped and stared at me as I started shaking as I hit the high.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.