We Hate Clothes - Cover

We Hate Clothes

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Twin girls never did like clothes, and now they've discovered their bodies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

DAY 14

We joined Aiden and Jacob at breakfast and got talking. They asked us what the horse riding was like and we told them that we'd far rather have had Aiden practice on us. Aiden asked us if we were asking.

"Yes please."

Feeling a little naughty I untied my scarf at the table and when we got up to leave one naked 14 year old girl followed the others out of the restaurant. I didn't hear any complaints, or compliments but the place did seem a little quieter than usual.

Walking towards the lift Jude looked back to me, smiled and whispered that she didn't feel too good.

Back in our room Jude asked if I'd mind taking her place for Aiden's massage.

"You mean me have 2?" I said.

"Yeah, why not; I'm sure that we can fool him into thinking that you're me."

We'd done that quite a few times in the past but this was different; Aiden would be looking at my pussy a lot.

We got the towels out and put them on the bed ready.

"What about me being covered in oil after the first massage?" I asked; "and there's my mole."

"Hmmm, with a girly trip to the bathroom we can solve the oil problem; but the mole ... We'll just have to hope that he doesn't notice." Jude answered.

"Well, if he catches up out we'll just have to do something else for him."

There was a quick knock on the door and Aiden and Jacob walked in.

"Ready girls?" Jacob answered.

Aiden adjusted the position of the towels a bit then turned to us.

Jude said,

"On you go Jude."

I eagerly got on the bed on my stomach and waited for the pleasure to start.

Aiden was just as good as the previous times and he brought me to 2 amazing orgasms, the second one going on and on and on.

When I was finally able to get up I told Aiden that I was going to the bathroom to see what was taking Jude so long. In there I jumped straight into the shower and quickly washed the oil off and dried myself then walked out leaving Jude putting baby oil on her arms, legs and front.

"Sorry Aiden, I just had to have a quick shower."

"That's okay; Jacob's just been for the video camera; you don't mind do you?"

"Of course not; anything to help."

I got back on the bed and Aiden got started and took me to orgasmic heaven 2 more times that morning.

When I found some energy I opened my eyes and saw Jude on her knees in front of Jacob; her head bobbing up and down.

"You want yours now?" I asked Aiden.

Aiden smiled and came over to me saying,

"Don't get up Kate, just shuffle round and put your head over the side."

I did and Aiden got down on his knees and started fucking my mouth. As his balls bounced on my face I sucked and gagged a bit and sucked a lot more. For some strange reason I realised that I'd brought my knees up, put my hands between them and was holding my feet.

Reaching my hands behind Aiden's legs I pulled him on to me so that his cock went down my throat.

Aiden shot his gift straight into my throat without me even tasting in.

"Aiden," I said, "I've been a naughty girl again; I need to be punished again, can you thrash my ass again please?"

"Bloody hell girl;" Jacob said; "you really do want to give your body some hammer this morning."

"I've been naughty and to make it worse I'm not going to tell you what I've done."

"Well," Aiden said, "in that case you'd better get yourself bent over that table again."

"Are you going to use your belt on me again?"

"Yes, and it's a bigger one today so prepare yourself little girl."

I lay there bent over the table, with my legs spread, pressing my pubic bone against the edge of the table. I wanted to know if I was going to cum by being spanked again, and if I'd cum harder the harder I was spanked. Of course I knew that it was going to hurt but for some weird reason I was looking forward to it. Maybe it was the anticipation of another orgasm (hopefully). It hadn't been long since my last massive one and I hadn't dared to touch my clit while I was giving Aiden a blow job just in case my mind changed from concentrating on Aiden's cock to my pussy.

Anyway, I didn't have to wait long before I felt that belt.

"Fucking hell;" I said, "that hurt."

"Do you want me to continue?" Aiden asked.

I turned my head towards Aiden and said,

"Yes please."

Before turning my head back I saw the man from the room on the other side to Jacob and Aiden looking over the partition wall. I now had 3 men and my sister watching my butt get thrashed.

"Oooow."

The next 2 landed and I realised that I was crying. I hadn't done that the last time.

More cracks of the belt landed on my butt, the 'oooows' changed to 'aaarghs' then 'uumphs' as the tears flowed.

Then things changed; I stopped crying and was quiet as the next 2 or 3 landed. My pussy started to feel warm and tingly.

Aiden must have changed where he was standing because the next time that the belt came down the end of it wrapped round my upper thigh and landed on my pussy.

I screamed. It really hurt but at the same time it triggered and orgasm. I felt my body jerking about as I shouted,

"Yes, yes, yes,"

Aiden didn't land any more on my butt after that; I think the sight of my body jerking about must have put him off.

They just left me there until I stopped moving then Jude helped me stand up and walked me to the bed where I lay on my stomach for ages. Jude lay beside me holding my hand and stoking my hair.

When I did get up Jacob and Aiden were gone. I looked in the mirror and saw that the red marks on my butt were worse than the previous day and I was sure that I was going to be left with some bruises. The flesh on pubic bone hurt too, I wondered if that was bruised as well.

After another shower, Jude said that she was okay and asked what I wanted to do for the rest of the day. After a bit of discussion, and another look at my red butt, I said,

"Sod it, let's go and see if there's a swimming pool game going on, the cool water will be good for my butt."

We quickly threw a few things in a bag and left our room.

There was a game going on and we quickly dived in and joined in. When I got out I got quite a few comments about my red butt. I let everyone assume that it was Dad that had punished me for some reason that I wouldn't tell.

We got a couple of sun loungers but I didn't want to lay on mine because of my butt. Instead Jude told me to kneel on it and that she'd rub some lotion on it.

So there I was, kneeling on the sun lounger, knees as far apart as I could. My head was down on my towel and my spread butt was up in the air. As Jude got the lotion out one of the guys asked her if he could do it. Jude looked at me; I smiled back, and Jude gave the bottle of lotion to the young man.

He slowly dripped some lotion onto my butt including a big blob into my butt crack. This started running down and managed to reach my pussy.

Two male hands started rubbing the lotion all over my red butt then the back of my upper thighs. He wasn't in Jacob's or Aiden's league bit it did feel good.

He was one of the young men who frequently joined in the games in the pool so he'd groped my pussy dozens of times and he wasn't going to miss the opportunity to do it out of the water.

From my thighs he went in between my legs and started rubbing along my slit. It was already open a bit because of the way I was kneeling but he opened me up some more and found my hole. He started finger fucking me, right there for everyone to see. It felt so naughty and so amazing. I just knew that I was going to cum; and cum I did, my moans attracting the attention of a few more of the guys.

They came over and surrounded Jude and I.

It wasn't long before Jude was on her knees and the guys took it in turn to finger fuck the both of us. At one point I thought that the fingers going in and out of me weren't as rough as the others and I looked back to see one of the girls finger fucking me; not that I minded.

"God you're tight." I heard the girl say.

I came twice more before the 7 or 8 guys had all had a go at finger fucking the both of us; my red butt not fading at all.

I did finally lie on my back and relax for a while, letting the sun improve my tan.

I'd enjoyed the attention that my red butt, as well as the fact that I was naked, was attracting and I asked Jude if she was okay to go to the beach to find some more men to flash. She told me that she was feeling much better and asked me what had taken me so long.

Off we went, looking for some guys on the beach to show-off to. It didn't take long. At the nearest end of the beach a group of about 8 guys were playing football. We went and spread our towel just after the area that they were playing on and lay on our backs with our legs open.

It wasn't long before one of them saw us and told his mates. Seeing them turn to look at us was our cue to start showing-off.

We did what we had done for the group of men on our 'masturbation day'; the only difference being that towards the end I got on my knees and stuck my butt up in the air.

All the time the guys were about 10 feet from us, watching us and making comments about what we were doing, what they wanted us to do, and what they wanted to do to us; all of which egged us on.

Totally satisfied, I just lay on my back with my legs open and quickly fell asleep.

When I woke up the guys were gone and Jude was fucking herself with the dildo.

"Welcome back to the land of the living." Jude said.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Not a lot," Jude said; "I just got fucked by each of those guys, twice; then told them that it was our Dad that gave you that red backside after you told him that you didn't want to fuck our brother again. So not a lot."

"Lucky you." I said and started rubbing her clit as she continued fucking herself.

After satisfying her needs we just lay there for ages.

A few people were walking up to the rocks and back but no one was taking any notice of the 2 naked little girls.

We went for a swim in the sea then sat on our towel deciding what to do next when a naughty, probably stupid, idea came into my head,

"Have you ever thought of filling your pussy with sand?"

"Err, no thanks Kate."

"I fancy doing it just to see what it's like." I said.

"Okay, but how are we going to do it?" Jude asked.

"We need something to hold my hole open so that we can get the sand in."

"You'll have to be upside down as well." Jude said.

"Yeah that part's easy; it's something to hold my pussy open that's the problem."

"I might have the answer to that problem; come on." Jude said.

She pulled me up onto my feet and we started walking along the water's edge. We came to where some rubbish had washed ashore and Jude picked up a plastic coca cola bottle that had the bottom half missing. Turning it upside down, Jude said,

"This'll do."

"Let me wash it in the sea first." I said, taking it and walking into the water.

We walked back to our towel and dried the bottle. Then I lay down on the sand and brought my legs up and back so that my knees were outside my shoulders. Holding my legs down with my arms, I asked Jude to insert the neck of the plastic bottle into my hole.

Jude did that, pushing it as far in as was comfortable for me.

"Right," I said, "scoop some sand up in your hands and drop it into the bottle."

It felt really funny as the first of the sand hit my insides.

"Keep going Jude." I said, not caring if anyone could see us or not."

Jude filled me up and as the sand stopped going in to me she slowly pulled the bottle out. She tells me that my hole was open about one inch in diameter and full of sand. It was dry sand that would easily fall out as soon as I stood up so I asked Jude to get some sea water and wet the sand.

She came back to me with as much water as the bottle would hold, and dribbled it down onto my pussy.

"Keep going please Jude;" I said, "I want all the sand to be wet."

A couple of trips into the sea later she thought that my pussy couldn't take any more so she stopped and I got up onto my feet.

As Jude had been pouring the water onto the sand, some of it had washed out and run down my butt crack and stomach.

"What the hell." I thought and told Jude that I wanted to go back to the hotel like that.

It felt funny walking like that; I felt 'full' and weird but I didn't have any problems walking.

When we got back to our room I went out onto the balcony to show my pussy to Jacob and Aiden but they weren't there. Then Jude said,

"Okay, experiment over, but how are you going to get it all out?"

"I've thought of that already." I replied and went into the bathroom.

I got into the shower and lifted the shower head out of its rest. It was connected to the tap with a flexible plastic pipe, and I held the pipe and twisted the head. Fortunately it wasn't too tight and I managed to unscrew it.

Jude was grinning, she could see what I was about to do.

I sat on the side of the bath with my feet in the bath and turned the taps on, When I was happy with the temperature I held the hose so that the jet of water was on my pussy.

Sand started washing out of me. The water running on and inside me felt good; very good.

I eased the end of the hose into my pussy and filled my hole with the warm water. I quickly discovered that I could use my pussy muscles to grip the end of the hose and stop the water leaking out of me.

If I thought that the sand made me feel full then the water made me feel like I was 9 months pregnant. I had to keep pulling the hose out and watching the water shoot out. The amount of sand that was in the water as it shot out started reducing and eventually I decided that all the sand was out.

Jude had been watching me and she decided that she wanted to wash herself out as well so she climbed in and took the hose from me. The first time that Jude filled herself, then released it, her Ben Waaaaa balls came flying out and clunked down onto the bottom of the bath. We both burst out laughing because we'd both forgotten that she still had them inside her.

We still had a bit of time before we had to get ready for dinner and wondered what to do. We couldn't be bothered to re-do our nails and sat on the balcony wondering when Jude suddenly said,

"You remember the other day when you said that we should masturbate in reception? Well let's do it."

I was stood up before Jude was and we quickly walked to the lift.

Down in reception we went straight to the sofas. There were a few people there but one sofa, facing outside, was free and the seat was only visible from two chairs, one either side.

Plonking ourselves down, one at either end, we both spread our legs and a hand went to each pussy. It was then that I realised that anyone walking down the street would be able to see in and see us. I'd never seen many people on that street so I didn't care.

I continued looking around and decided that it was safe to start rubbing my clit.

I'd just got myself warmed-up and eager to continue when I heard a Spanish voice say,

"Can I get you anything ladies?"

My hand clamped down on my pussy as I looked up and saw a waiter. I was just about to say something when Jude said,

"Err no, thank you, we're just waiting for our Daddy."

As the waiter walked away, Jude and I looked at each other and laughed.

"How long had he been stood there? I had my eyes closed and was dreaming about Aiden's cock." Jude said.

"I have no idea; my eyes were closed as well." I replied.

It took us a couple of minutes to get back to where we were and we continued to pleasure ourselves.

Then I heard a noise.

I opened my eyes and saw a boy, about our age, had sat on one of the chairs. He had a DS3 in his hands but he was looking over to us. I bet that he couldn't believe his luck; two naked 14 year olds with legs spread and playing with their pussies.

Guessing that he wasn't going to go 'running to mummy' I closed my eyes and continued to an 'average' orgasm.

When I opened my eyes I saw that the boy was now 2 boys and that Jude was in the middle of her orgasm.

I lifted my fingers from my pussy and put them in my mouth as I looked directly into the eyes of one of the staring boys. Leaving my legs open I sucked my fingers then realised that the boy's attention had shifted to Jude.

Then I looked out of the big window. Right outside was a coach; and people were loading suitcases onto it and looking out of the coach windows. There was no doubt that some of them had seen Jude and me.

Deciding to be brave and brazen, I lifted my hand and waved at them. Two waved back. Then I moved my right hand to my pussy and started playing with my clit. I was still doing that when the coach drove off.

The 2 boys were still staring at us so I waved at them then said to Jude,

"I bet that those 2 wished that they had a phone or camera with them."

The 2 must have heard, well I did say it loud enough, and 1 of them suddenly put his hand into his pocket and brought out a phone. I smiled as he started taking photographs of us.

The 2 boys got called away by their mommy and we decided that our fun for the holiday was over. We had to go back home the next day, but at least we had a week before going back to school. Perhaps we could have some fun with Max and perhaps some of his mates.

When we got back to our room there was no sign of Jacob or Aiden so there was no chance of a quick blow job before dinner.

Max was full of himself over dinner; apparently the golf club had given him an award for the best newcomer.

At least we managed to get Dad to take us on a long walk after so that our Ben Waaaaa balls could cheer us up a bit.

DAY 15

For the last time we went down for breakfast wearing only the scarfs. We met Dad and Max down there and Max joked about us having to wear clothes all day. Dad just smiled.

Deciding that it didn't matter if got thrown out of the hotel, Jude and I took off the scarfs while we were sat at the table and asked Dad to put them in his pocket. He laughed and asked how we'd turned out like we had. We told him that it was his fault and went and got another croissant completely naked.

We got a couple of funny looks but no one said anything, not even the waitress that was stood by the food table in case anyone needed assistance. She just looked at us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.