We Hate Clothes - Cover

We Hate Clothes

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twin girls never did like clothes, and now they've discovered their bodies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

DAY 11

We woke up on top of the bed, heads at opposite ends and the dildo still joining us. I was awake first but I didn't want to disturb Jude so I just lay there looking out of the window.

After a while I saw that we had a voyeur; a face from the room the other side to Jacob and Aiden kept appearing then disappearing. It was so quick that I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman.

Having nothing better to do than get turned on by knowing that someone was looking at our naked bodies, complete with a dildo joining them, I turned my head the other way and let them get on with it.

I must have dozed off because the next thing that I knew was the sound of Jacob singing on his balcony. Jude was coming round too so I shouted,

"Morning Jacob."

He looked over the little wall and saw our tangled bodies. He watched as Jude and I get off the bed. As we did so the dildo slipped out of Jude and I was left standing there with half of it hanging outof my pussy.

"Nice." Jacob said.

"Stop it; it's a girl thing." I replied.

Pulling the dildo out of me I joined Jude on our balcony to get some fresh air to fully wake us up.

Aiden had joined Jacob and after saying hello he asked us what we had planned for the day.

"Don't rush out when you get back from breakfast; we may just be able to make you an offer." Jacob said then went straight into their room. Aiden shrugged his shoulders and went inside.

We went down to breakfast in our usual attire - just the see thru scarfs round our hips. As we walked in we saw Jacob and Aiden sat to one side so we got our food and went and joined them.

"Wow," Jacob said, "I thought that they had a strict dress code in the restaurant."

"Only on an evening;" Jude replied, "we've been coming down to breakfast like this for a week now and no one has said anything."

As we ate we talked about what there was in the surrounding area and the tours that we'd been on. We told them all about the couple on the beach and the men at the zoo.

As soon as we left the restaurant both Jude and I un-tied the scarfs and walked back to our room naked.

Jacob and Aiden joined us on our balcony and we pointed out the things that we could see that we knew what they were.

Jacob looked a bit pensive and he was looking down at the floor as he started to talk,

"Kate, Jude, I've had this idea that will make us all happy. How about I give you both another massage and then I let Aiden massage you while I tell him what to do."

Both Jude and I eagerly waited for the rest.

"You see, I've been trying to train Aiden for a few weeks now but he's still got a lot to learn and needs a lot of practice. We need some willing subjects. I was wondering if you 2 would mind letting him loose on your bodies?"

"Yes," was the quick girly, stereo reply.

"Well, hang on a minute, there's a catch. You see I want Aiden to video me giving you both your massages so that he can learn the techniques by watching it over and over. What do you think?"

"Well," I said, "there's a couple of things; firstly you have to agree to let us give you both a blow job after we've had our massage from you Jacob. Secondly, I'm going to be in my first porno movie."

"It's not going to be a porno movie; it's for training purposes only and I'm sure that Aiden will not copy it anywhere."

"Will he put it on the internet if I ask him nicely?" I asked.

Jacob looked at Aiden, then back to me.

"Well I suppose so; if that's what you really want.

In stereo,

"Yes it is."

Then I added that I was 100 percent sure that there are already some photographs of us tied spread-eagle to some stakes in our back garden. I told them that I'd tell them all about it if they wanted.

"Some other time. So what about my offer; do you accept?"

In stereo,

"Yes please."

And I added,

"When do we start?"

"How about right now?"

Jude and I went for a walk along the corridors looking for the maid's trolley and acquired some more towels whilst Aiden and Jacob went and got their things. They were waiting for us when we got back.

As Jacob was arranging everything Jude told me that it was my turn to go first. Being eager to go to that orgasmic heaven again I readily agreed. My pussy was getting quite wet just thinking about it.

The last thing that Jacob did before telling me to get on the bed was to fully open all the curtains and tell Aiden to start the video recording.

I quickly got onto the bed, resting my hips on the rolled towel and putting my feet over each side of the bed.

As I felt the dripping of the oil, I relaxed and waited for orgasmic heaven.

It wasn't long coming.

The massage was just as good as my previous one, if not better; the lack of a big audience was made up for by the knowledge that maybe hundreds or even thousands of people would see the video.

I was up there, jerking and shaking and moaning and almost screaming. At one point I realised that my eyes were rolling all over in their sockets; I couldn't even control those.

When Jacob finally finished I was still cumming for what Jude later told me, was nearly 10 minutes. I was knackered.

Jacob was rested and Jude was dripping with anticipation as I final got off the bed and went and sat on the balcony and let the warm sun dry my juices all around my pussy.

I started to hear Jude's moans and knew that she was well on her way to where I had been. When she went quiet I guessed that Jacob had told her to turn over. I waited until I could hear her again then went back in to see Jude's body arched up and her arms and legs shaking like hell.

By the time Jacob was finished with Jude I was ready to give Jacob his reward. I backed him up to the wall and knelt down in front of him. Opening his shorts I put my hand in and pulled out his cock. It was already hard so I got my head straight onto that cock. I gave him my all; taking all of his cock in my mouth and throat.

Unfortunately he didn't last long and I promised that the next time I'd take it slower. I swallowed every drop.

Aiden had only just finished videoing Jude's mammoth orgasms when I turned to him. He still had the video camera in his hand and as I unzipped his shorts he asked if he could video me blowing him.

I nodded and got on with my job. Aiden wouldn't have got much of his cock on the video as it spent most of the time in my mouth. When I thought that he was about to cum I withdrew and put my head back, opened my mouth and looked up to his face, waiting for his gift. His left hand was holding the camera and his right hand was rubbing his cock up and down. As I waited I looked directly into the camera and hoped that it was seeing the look of pleasure on my face.

Aiden's seed came flying out and landed all over my face, some going directly into my mouth. When I thought that he was done I licked all the seed that I could reach then held my tongue out for the video to capture what was on my tongue. Then I swallowed and opened my mouth again.

Aiden switched the video off and we all went out onto the balcony to relax for a while. Not much was said for ages until Jude asked Aiden if the video was good. When he said that it was she said,

"Shame, I was hoping that we'd have to do a retake."

Everyone laughed and Aiden said,

"I might just have an accident with this memory card."

"I hope so." I said.

By then Jacob was feeling happy again so we went back to the bed for Aiden's lesson to start.

Aiden started doing everything to me that Jacob had done and Jacob didn't have to correct him at all until Aiden started on my butt and inside thighs. Apparently Aiden's touch wasn't light enough and Jacob told him to start my butt again.

Of course I didn't complain as I was getting high again. As soon as Aiden touched my clit my first orgasm, of that session, hit me. I was back up there and didn't want to come down.

But down I came after Aiden finally stopped teasing my clit and finger fucking me.

Aiden got me to turn over and he arranged my butt and legs so that I was totally exposed to him and Jacob.

Aiden started on me again, and again it wasn't until he started on my pubic area that Jacob stopped him.

"Too quick and too rough." Jacob said. "Keep her on the boil while I put a new memory card in the video. I want to record this so that you can look at the 2 videos and see what you're doing wrong."

I just about heard the bit about videoing me again and felt good about another video of my pussy going on the internet. My head was on a pillow so I could see Jacob putting the video on the bed between my legs and making sure that it was capturing the area of me that he wanted.

Jacob took over from Aiden's hands for a few seconds and I started going up. I didn't see them swap over again, but I was getting close to heaven again. When Aiden thrust 2 fingers into my hole my orgasm exploded into life. I was up there and if I could have thought anything it would have been that I wanted to stay there.

Aiden kept working on my pussy and I stayed up there for goodness knows how long before I started to come down. I opened my eyes and saw Aiden, Jude and Jacob looking down at me. I looked lower and saw the video camera still between my legs.

"Is that thing still rolling?" I asked.

"Ooops, yes," Jacob said as he reached for it.

"We'll let you rest for a minute, come outside when you're ready." Jacob continued.

I lay there for a minute then put my hand onto my pussy. It was so hot and so sensitive. When I touched my clit I had a little mini orgasm. I decided to just lay there.

A few minutes later I slid off the bed onto my feet and pushed myself up. I was bit wobbly but I made it out onto the balcony.

"You look knackered." Jude said.

"I am, 2 of those in one day is unreal."

I collapsed on a chair while the others went to get Jude's second massage started.

After a while I went inside and saw that Jude was jerking about on her own. Aiden had obviously finished her back and was waiting for her to calm down. When she did she turned over without being asked and Aiden got to work.

As Aiden got to her pussy area I asked Jacob if I could borrow the video camera. He gave it to me and I switched it on and put it between her legs so that her pussy was being recorded the same as mine was.

There was nothing that I could do so I sat on the bed and watched.

Jude's high was as long as her first one (I think) and when she finally came down I asked the guys if we could thank them again later.

They both said words meaning 'anytime' then collected their things and left.

When Jude was able we went for a shower with me soaping both of us. I touched her clit and she gasped and shuddered. I had to finish washing her pussy without touching her clit.

We put all the extra towels into our wardrobe hoping that we'd need them again, before going out on the balcony to rest for a while before deciding what we wanted to do for the rest of the day. It was early afternoon by then and we only had a few hours before we had to be back and getting ready for dinner.

We decided to walk to the nudist beach and had a very relaxing couple of hours sunbathing and swimming.

When we got back we saw Jacob and Aiden on the balcony and we went and talked. We thanked them both for an amazing morning and promised to thank them properly later. Both of them thanked us as well and Aiden told us that the videos looked good. I gave him my email address and asked him to send me a copy.

Then I said,

"Do you want to take a video of Jude and me making out? We'll use the dildo."

There was a slight pause then Aiden said,

"That would be amazing, when would you like to do it?"

Jude said,

"Can we leave it until tomorrow morning please? I'm still knackered."

"It's a date." Aiden said.

The rest of the evening was much the same as the previous few.

DAY 12

Saw Jacob and Aiden at breakfast and asked if Aiden needed any more practice

Aided replied,

"I thought that you wanted us to video you two making out?"

"Yes we do, but we wondered if you needed more massage practice first?"

"Well I do." Aiden said. "I guess that I could use the practice and it's always better practising on young beautiful girls. Okay then, a massage each first, then the pair of you making out."

"Do you want us to thank you in between the massages and the making out or after the making out?" I asked.

"Or both?" Jude added

"I hope that your video camera is charges up." I said.

"I put it on charge every night." Aiden replied.

We went up to our room and waited for Jacob and Aiden. We didn't have to wait for long and we both had wonderful experiences again. Jude had gone first and when mine was finished I asked for a few minutes to get my strength back. Jude asked me to roll over so that she could put the towels back in the wardrobe and I lay on my front with my little butt sticking up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.