We Hate Clothes - Cover

We Hate Clothes

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twin girls never did like clothes, and now they've discovered their bodies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

DAY 8

Day 8 started the same way as most of them did, except that Jake and Noah had a couple of girls for a sleepover. They were out on the balcony when we woke-up and looked out.

That didn't stop our fun; by the time that we got back from breakfast they were gone and Jake and Noah were waiting to give us our next lesson.

They quickly came to our room and it wasn't long before our mouths were full. Noah kept calling me Jude, but who cares?

We didn't know what we wanted to do that day so we went down to the pool (naked of course) and improved our all-over tans for about an hour before a few of the others started to arrive. It wasn't long before the guys wanted play games in the pool. A couple of the girls took off their bikini bottoms and dived in.

There were a couple of new arrival girls there and they were a bit reluctant to join in. Jude and I managed to convince them that they'd enjoy themselves and they eventually jumped in, but still in their bikini bottoms.

It wasn't long before they realised what was going on and I saw their bikini bottoms come flying out of the pool. As usual, we thoroughly enjoyed getting groped and when we got out the 2 newbies said that they'd really enjoyed the game as well. They must have because they didn't put their bikinis back on and lay on their sun loungers letting everyone see their bald pussies.

We played more pool games and got groped a lot more.

After that we lay out trying to improve our tans.

A couple of the guys came over to talk to us and we got talking about all-over tans. Jude said that she was having problems getting her tan even; that the back of her legs and her front weren't tanning at the same rate as the rest of her. Of course we both knew what we could do to solve that problem but Jude wanted to see if anyone would tell us what we could do without us doing it on our own. She obviously thought that it would be better if someone got her to expose herself rather that doing it on her own – at the hotel anyway.

One of the guys said that he had a solution to that; that he could fix it for the backs of her legs to be in the sun at the same time as her body front.

"How the hell can you do that? Have you got a load of mirrors hidden somewhere?" Jude asked.

"No," he replied, "Just do what I tell you and it will happen."

"Go on then." Jude said.

"Right, lay back and get your toes as close to the sun as you can."

I could see where this was going, smiled and lay on my back. I was going to do this too.

"Now bring your legs down so that your feet are either side of your shoulders."

Jude did, and so did I.

"Now put your arms out over your legs."

We did.

"There you are;" he said. "Back of your legs and chest in the sun."

"Yeah," I added, "But you didn't say that it would leave us with our pussies wide open and pointing to the sun."

"You didn't ask. And besides, there's the added advantage of tanning all round your pussy; you don't get that when you're walking along or laid on your back. You can even reach your drinks if you want."

He had told us how to get into the position that I would have easily got in to on my own; but he did have a point. It wasn't uncomfortable and it showed off our pussies. Needless to say that most of the other guys came over to look and ask what we were doing.

After about 3 hours of tanning and more groping in the pool we wanted something different. We didn't know what but we decided to go for a wander to see what was what. We surprised the 2 newbies by just getting up and leaving still totally naked, telling them that we'd be back later.

We walked out of the hotel and down towards the resort. When we got to the beach I said,

"Do you remember the last time that we went to the seaside with Dad and Max?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you remember what we did on the beach?"

"Yeah, we dug holes and made sandcastles. Why?"

"How about doing that now?"

"What here?"

"Well, nearer the water, but yes, why not?"

"Yeah, why not?"

We walked to the water's edge and walked along looking for a place to dig. Sitting down on the sand, Jude said,

"How about here?"

I looked round and saw a couple of lads on their own and a group of 2 boys and 2 girls.

"I wonder why here?" I said to no one as I plonked my butt on the sand.

It wasn't long before we started digging with our hands. As the hole got deeper we got onto our knees and bent over into the hole. After a couple of minutes Jude told me to move round so that I was facing the sea and to open my knees.

It clicked; Jude was telling me to flash my butt and pussy to the people behind us. I opened my knees further and waggled my butt each time that I bent into the hole.

Of course we got covered in wet sand and we had to run into the sea a few times to rinse it off. Each time that we walked back to our 'hole' we'd stare at the people watching us just to make sure that they kept looking at us.

We eventually got bored with acting like little girls again and walked further down the beach. As we got towards the end of the beach the number of people there went down a lot but there was one group of youths kicking a ball about. We went and sat not far from them so that we could watch them; and they could watch us – we hoped.

After a while we lay back onto our elbows and parted our legs a bit. Then Jude had this crazy idea; why don't we play with our pussies? At first I thought that she was mad but then I thought why not? We'd never masturbated on a beach before and where better that in front of a group of youths.

Propping ourselves on our left elbows our right hands moved to our pussies. All the time we were looking at the youths. After a while one of them stopped and stared at us. I guess that he was trying to confirm what he thought he had seen. After a few seconds he shouted something to his mates and the game stopped.

They all stared at us for a few seconds then slowly walked over to us. Before long half a dozen youths were looking down on 2 x 14 year old girls as they rubbed their pussies.

I knew that I was loving it and was getting really turned on; and I guessed that Jude was as well.

We kept going, sometimes plunging 1 or 2 fingers inside. The youths started making rude and encouraging comments which only made me more horny.

After a couple of minutes of frantically rubbing and finger fucking we both started to cum at about the same time.

I managed to keep my eyes open most of the time and I looked at the youths as my orgasm hit me. The looks on the faces of the youths was priceless; amazement and lust were just 2 of the thoughts that went through my head.

When our heartbeat got to something like normal I looked at Jude then up to the youths and said,

"Thank you lads, we needed that, but you can get back to your game now, the shows over."

Amazingly, and fortunately, they did. Back on both elbows and feeling good, we realised that things could have turned out very differently.

"Next time were going to do this where there are people close enough to hear our screams if things go wrong." Jude said.

"And there will be a next time." I said.

After enjoying the sun on our fronts and pussies for a while we got up and started to walk back towards the hotel. Some of the youths saw us get up and we waved to them as we left.

The day was getting on so we slowly walked back to the hotel, stopping at a couple of shops to see if they'd got anything that we liked. No one seemed to care that we were naked; and of course we didn't.

When Jake and Noah came to give us our evening lesson, Jake was carrying a plastic bag. After the lesson Jake picked up the bag and gave it to Jude saying,

"We can't fuck you but at least we can watch you fuck each other."

Jude put her hand into the bag and pulled out this massive double-ended dildo. It must have been something like 14 or 15 inches long with a cock head at each end and about 2 inches in diameter. The whole thing is soft and bendy. Both Jude and I gasped when we saw it and I felt my pussy tingle and get wetter.

"Go on, try it." Noah said.

Jude licked and sucked one end before putting it to her pussy.

"It's so big." Jude said, I don't think that it will fit in."

"Here, let me help you." I said and shuffled over to her.

"Lay back Jude." I said.

Jude did as she was told, automatically spreading her legs quite wide. Jake and Noah watched as I gently eased the dildo into her pussy; Jude gasping and moaning as I did so.

When I'd got about half of it in I withdrew it and pushed it in again. I did this a few times until Jude said,

"Your turn."

Jude did the same to me then Jake said,

"Now both of you."

We shuffled into a position where our pussies were close (Jude had to lie on her side) and I eased one end of the dildo into her. Then I bent it and pushed the other end into my pussy.

I slid it backwards and forwards a few times then Noah said,

"Get it all in."

It was easier for me to move closer to Jude so I shuffled over, forcing the dildo further into both of us. Close and closer I got and the dildo started disappearing. With about an inch of it still visible Jude gave a little scream but I pushed my pussy forward and we both screamed; but we'd made it. I could feel my pussy touching Jude's pussy.

"In and out." Jake said.

I pulled my pussy back then thrust forward.

We both screamed again.

I did the same a few times and our screams stopped. Either our insides had got used to the pain or they'd stretched some more so that it stopped hurting.

As I thrust back and forwards I looked up to Noah and Jake. Both had big grins on their faces and bulges in their shorts.

"Do you want us to take care of those?" I asked.

"In a minute; just keep doing that for a while." Jake replied.

I kept thrusting back and forwards until I felt Jakes hand on my head. I stopped thrusting and backed away from Jude. The dildo dropped onto the bed as Jude and I gave Noah and Jake the relief that they needed.

Bellies a little fuller, Jake said,

"Can you do it doggy style for us to watch?"

We had to get Jake to explain what he meant and before long we were on our hands and knees, back to back; butts about a foot apart, and Jake was holding the dildo so both ends were touching a pussy.

"Okay," Jake said, "slowly push your butts back."

We did and I felt the dildo entering me. We slowly continued and before long I felt my butt cheeks touch Jude's butt. Without being told we automatically rocked our butts back and forward. Again, without being told I moved my right hand under my stomach and found my clit.

Before long I could feel an orgasm building and a minute or so later I started moaning and shouting,

"Yes, yes, yes."

It was then that I realised that Jude was cumming as well. We both collapsed back so our butts rested on the other's butt and waited for us to get back to normal then slowly moved forward until the dildo dropped out.

"Wow!" Noah said, "I could watch you two all day."

We turned and sat on the bed in front of Jake and Noah, expecting them to bid farewell but Jake said,

"There's something else in that bag Kate."

Jude tipped the bag upside down and out fell this heavy little bag. Eager to see what it was, Jude ripped at the packaging and we saw 4 little steel balls.

"What are these?" Jude asked.

"They're called Ben Wa balls." Jake said.

"Ben what?" I asked.

"No, Ben Waaaaa balls."

"Okay, but what are these Ben Waaaaa balls for?"

"You put 2 in your pussy and walk round all day with them inside you."

"But won't they just fall out?"

"That's the secret; you have to use your pussy muscles to keep them in."

"So what's so special about keeping them inside you all day?"

"I'm told that they make you feel good."

"Doesn't make any sense to me." Jude said.

"Tell you what, try them for a few hours and see what you think."

"Okay, I think that we can do that for our favourite blow job teachers." I said.

"Aaah," Jake said, "I've got some bad news for you 2, and for us; you see we're going back to England very early in the morning and this was your last lesson."

We knew that all good things come to an end so we were expecting it, but it was still a shock.

"Oh no;" Jude said, "We're really going to miss you. I guess that we'll just have to make do with our new little friend."

As she said that Jude picked up the dildo, wrapped her finger round it and moved her hand up and down.

"Whenever we use this we'll think about you two. I know, we'll call this end Jake and this end Noah and every time that we use it we'll be reminded of you."

"Yeah, we don't want this to end but..." Noah said.

"Yeah I know." I said, "Come here and give me a big farewell hug and kiss."

We gave them both naked hugs and kissed them both and we were quite sad as they left our room.

As we got dressed we decided to wear a smart, short skirt and the scarfs as tops. Doing what Jake had asked we pushed 2 of the steel balls into out pussies.

"Perhaps we should warm them a bit next time." Jude said.

As we walked down the corridor we started to see what Jake meant; we could feel them moving about inside our pussies and when they clunked together they sent a little vibration through our pussies. Jude swore that she could hear them clunk together but I couldn't.

When Dad and Max arrived outside the restaurant Max said,

"Wow, you might not be let in with your tits showing like that."

Dad just smiled and shook his head sideways a little.

We did get in all right and we spent the whole time with Max staring at our little tits. I have no idea why he did that because he's seen them thousands of times before. Maybe he'd spent too much time on the golf course.

We went for the usual walk and drink which was starting to get boring, but it was time with our Dad. Two things were different though. One thing was we were sat outside a café close to a bar that had dozens of young people in it, most of them getting drunk.

We watched quite a few drunks staggering down the street and falling over. It was interesting to see that nearly all the girls that fell over revealed a lack of underwear.

"See Dad," I said, "those girls aren't wearing knickers either so there's nothing special about Jude and I not wearing any."

Typical Dad replied with,

"You'll always be special to me."

The other thing that was different was the Ben Waaaaa balls. They did keep reminding us that they were there; and they were making us feel good. By the time we'd got to the café I was feeling quite horny but I couldn't do anything about it. After the walked back to the hotel I was lucky enough to be able to pounce on Jude. As I probed Jude's pussy I could feel her steel balls but I left them inside her, the same as she did with me.

Jude's worries about them falling out turned out to be unfounded; neither of us had at any time felt like we were going to drop one.

DAY 9 - the zoo trip

It was a sad start to the day and we weren't really looking forward to the trip to the zoo.

There was no way that we were going to wear 'formal' clothes and in the end we decided on what we'd wear the lycra skirts and our white silky cami tops, the ones that are so thin and smooth that our nipples are permanently hard.

We realised that we must look a little slutty but we didn't care. We wanted to show our pussies and our nipple pokies helped with the image. Ideally, we would have gone without any clothes on but there was bound to be some miserable prudes there; so the next best thing was to wear something that attracted attention but didn't actually show anything – well, when we pulled our skirts down.

To remind us of Jake and Noah we left the Ben Waaaaa balls inside us.

I got onto the coach followed by a middle-aged man and I must have given him a great view of my butt and pussy because the way too tight and way too short lycra skirts that we were wearing ride up as we walk; so when I went up the steps into the bus my skirt nearly turned into a belt. Jude was in front of me and hers certainly did. We both had a quick skirt pulling down job to do as we started walking along the aisle.

As I walked I looked back at the man and saw a very red face.

The coach bouncing along the road made the Ben Waaaaa balls bounce about and by the time that we got to the zoo we were both feeling quite good.

The 'zoo' was more like a cross between a safari park and an amusements park. It has a few splash rides and a smallish rollercoaster. We like animals and were looking forward to seeing some so we headed over to that part of the park straight away. As we slowly walked (we didn't want the steel balls to make us cum too soon), we were very conscious of our skirts riding up and every so often we'd pull them back down but anyone who looked would have been able to see our bare butts and pussies.

When we got to the safari park we discovered that everyone was being driven round the park on the back of this big flatbed lorry. It had 4 rows of bench seats, 2 down the sides facing in, and 2 back-to-back down the middle. To get in you had to climb up a little ladder. When we saw that we smiled and tried to get ourselves in the queue in front of some young men.

It wasn't difficult and I stood beside the ladder as Jude climbed up. Of course the young men and I could see everything and one of the men who was holding a camera took a couple of photos of her butt and pussy.

Then it was my turn; as soon as my first foot reached up to the step my skirt went above my butt cheeks. At the top of the ladder I waited, with one foot on the ladder and the other foot on the lorry, for a few seconds waiting to see where Jude was going. I knew that my pussy was spread open as I waited and I hoped that the people behind me had a great view and had taken some great photos.

I heard the men talking about my butt, one of them saying that he'd taken a video of me. That made my pussy get even wetter.

We sat on one of the outside rows of seats and the men quickly came and sat opposite us. I smiled to myself knowing that we were going to put on a bit of a show for them and that they'd be able to take more photos, and maybe videos, as the lorry went round and we looked out.

When the lorry set off it quickly drove onto what I would call a dirt track with lots of potholes. The whole route turned out to be on similar ground, right until we got back to the start.

Crossing our legs wasn't practical because of all the bouncing about – not that we ever intended to cross ours; and we soon discovered that putting our feet about 18 inches apart helped us to keep our balance.

We'd pulled our skirts down once we'd got onto the back of the lorry, but as soon as we sat down they were back up round the top of our butts. We didn't mind, and the men opposite us didn't look as if they minded.

As we drove round getting bounced all over the place, our knees were often wide apart with our torsos twisted so that we could look at the different animals. We often heard cameras click and never knew if the photos were of the animals or our wet pussies. I say wet pussies because those steel balls were really bouncing about inside us. They were clunking together every couple of seconds.

We stopped a few times along the way for us to have a longer look at some of the animals and again the cameras were earning their keep for the men. One time that I'd been twisted round I turned back and saw one of the men holding his camera right in front of my spread knees. He blushed and I smiled.

Back at the start we quickly discovered that getting off the lorry was more 'interesting' than getting on. Some people were going down the ladder backwards and some facing away from the ladder. Quite a few people were helping others get down.

The male voyeurs got off before us and obviously saw helping us get down as an opportunity to see some more flesh. I decided to go down facing away from the ladder and as soon as I stepped down to the first rung my skirt went up exposing my whole pubic area. I looked down and saw about a dozen male eyes all looking at my very wet and swollen pussy.

I gingerly transferred my weight to the foot that was on the top rung then moved my other foot to where I thought the next rung would be. Unfortunately, I missed it and fell forwards. Fortunately, 3 or 4 pairs of male hands flew forwards and formed a sort of bridge for me to land on. As I realised that I wasn't going to crash onto the ground I felt another pair of hands slide up my outer thighs, over my bare hips, grip me by my waist and lift and twist me round so that my feet fell to the ground. I looked up at the men and gave them all a quick kiss on their cheeks as I thanked each one. Some of them put an arm round me as I leaned onto them and they squeezed my still bare butt. It was only after I'd thanked them all that I thought about my skirt and made myself so called 'decent' again.

I turned back to look for Jude. I don't know how she'd done it but she was being held parallel to the ground by 3 or 4 of the men. Her skirt too was up round her waist. Jude too got lifted down and thanked all the men, getting her butt squeezed as well.

I suddenly had a thought,

"Guys," I said, "Would you like to take some photographs of you holding us up in the air like you just did?"

"Hell yes please," one of them said then the others followed with similar answers.

"Let's go round the side of that building where we won't be in anyone's way." I said.

We all moved round the side and the men stood behind Jude and me.

"Can we take it in turns to lift you up so that all of us can get some photographs?"

"Yeah, sure." Both Jude and I said in stereo.

With that the 2 men that were either side of Jude (facing her) bent down and used their hand nearest her legs to lift them up while their other arms went round her back to support her. As she went up Jude automatically put her arms round their necks for extra support. As the men had lifted her legs they spread them very wide which caused her skirt to slide up round her waist.

"Woah there," Jude said, "that wasn't how you caught me when I fell."

The tone of her voice and the fact that she didn't struggle told the men that she was happy to be like that. Another of the men went between her legs and pushed up her top so that her little tits were on display as well.

The rest of the men, and me, were just watching all this and when one of them got his camera out to photograph Jude, 2 of them men moved towards me.

"Hang on a minute guys," I said, "if we're going to do this we may as well do it properly."

As I finished saying that I was already shimmying out of my skirt. When that was off I lifted my top up and over my head. I was naked apart from my shoes.

The 2 guys now had big grins on their faces as they lifted me up and spread my legs wide. My pussy couldn't have been ready to be pulled apart like that and I felt one of my steel balls get ejected from my pussy.

A man in front of me stopped and stared at the ball for a second then grinned.

"I know what that is; that's one of those Ben whatsit balls isn't it?" he said, "have you got the other one in there you little slut?"

"Yes I have, and I'm not a slut I'm a virgin and it's Ben Waaaaa."

"Fucking hell, that's hard to believe. Come on, push it out."

As I squeezed the other ball out I said,

"I'm a cock virgin and I'm only 14."

"Fucking hell, you certainly fooled me."

The man caught the second ball and put it into his mouth.

"Hmm; that tastes nice."

He cleaned the first ball and got both of them in his hand.

"Right Tom, get that video running, I want a video of me pushing these 2 back into her tight pussy.

And he did; very slowly. As he did he touched my clit and I let out a long moan. Using his middle finger he pushed them as far up my hole as he could. Then he patted my pussy.

"Good girl." He said.

"Right," he continued, "let's get those photos taken."

All the guys who weren't holding Jude and I up took a few photos then the guys put us down, I was just reaching for my skirt when one of the said,

"You're not finished yet, we've all got to have ago at holding you up."

Twice more Jude and I got lifted into the air and had our legs pulled wide apart. Thankfully all 4 steel balls stayed in place and just before Jude got lifted for the second time she shimmied out of her tight skirt and pulled her top off.

Eventually, all the guys got the photos that they wanted. Or so we thought. I'd just picked up my skirt when one of the guys said,

"Hey, you know that big fibreglass tiger that's just round the corner?"

A couple of the guys said that they did.

"How about we take these 2 girls and sit them on it? Then we can photograph a pussy on a pussy."

That seemed to amuse some of the guys and before I knew what was happening my skirt was pulled out of my hand and one of the guys threw me over his shoulder and started walking out to where there were people.

"Hey, stop it." I shouted but no one was listening; except Jude maybe, she was over the shoulder of the guy walking nearby.

The 2 men kept going until they came to this big, very life-like, model of a tiger. I was kept on the man's shoulder as Jude was lowered onto the tiger's back with her legs either side. The man let go of her and told her to lay back a bit so that they could see her pussy. When she did, a whole load of cameras started clicking. Not just the ones of guys who had been on the lorry.

Jude was smiling and I could tell that she was enjoying it. So did I when it came to my turn. I even put my hand, that was furthest away from the cameras, down to my pussy and pulled the top of my slit up a bit so that my clit was more visible.

Photograph session over, the guys thanked us for being such good sports; then walked away.

"Hey, what about our clothes?" I shouted.

It quickly became obvious that they weren't coming back so Jude and I set off running back to where we'd last seen our clothes. Thankfully they were still on the ground there and we quickly got dressed.

As we set off walking Jude said,

"Wow; that was different."

"And fun." I added.

When we got back to the main entrance we saw where the water park part was and slowly walked towards it. Those balls were doing what I guess they were designed for as we were both feeling quite horny. It was a good job that the weather was warm because it needed to dry the liquid that was leaking out of our pussies and running down the insides of our thighs.

The water park area had more rides than we'd thought and we walked towards the nearest one.

"You know that these tops are going to be totally see thru by the time we get to the bottom of this ride don't you?" Jude said.

"I certainly hope so." I replied.

Giggling a bit we pulled our skirts back down and joined the queue.

The ride was one of these rapids things where 6 of you get in a big circular raft thing and float down the rapids. If the splashes didn't get you, the kids with big water pistols along the banks would get you.

We were followed onto our raft my 2 young couples. As we sat down our skirts rode up. We had to keep our feet on the sole prints on the bottom of the raft which meant that our knees were apart revealing our pussies. This fact wasn't lost on one of the other girls. As she looked round to see who else was on the raft she saw our pussies. She smiled at us and dug her elbow into her man. He turned and started to say something then saw her nod her head towards Jude and I. He stared for a few seconds then turned to his girl and said,

"I wish that you'd wear skirts like that."

She thumped him and they both turned to look forward.

By the time that we got to the bottom we were soaked. As suspected, our tops clung to us like body paint and our dark nipples were clearly visible. As we stood up to get off the raft the youth who'd looked at us at the start of the ride was again looking as we pulled our skirts down from our waists. That couple followed us out of the ride and I didn't pull my skirt down again until we got to the exit.

The next ride that we came to was another rapids one, but this time you ride on big double inflatable rings. At the start of the ride a young man held the ring while we got on it. Jude was in front of me so she had to get in the front part of the ring. As she sat down and spread her legs her skirt went up. I saw the man do a double take then he looked at me as I climbed on. I had to stretch my legs wide even before I sat down so the man got a great view. As we waited for the green light the man was looking down at us. I looked him in the eye and smiled, to which he looked away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.