As a Song, Forever Together
Chapter 5: A Little Happiness

Copyright© 2015 by Duna

Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Little Happiness - A Sci Fi & Fantasy and Romantic Revenge story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Robot   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Violence   School  

Kate woke me up an hour before my alarm clock went off, with a kiss and then we showered together, as we soaped each other up we played a bit with each other. Our hands never missed a chance to explore our naked bodies, and by the time we were done my cock was rock hard, Oops ... We laughed and tickled each other and played grab-ass, and then we got dressed and had breakfast with everyone, it was a simple meal of oatmeal, a banana and whole wheat toast with strawberry jam. We almost had all of our bags packed and ready to go, but a few last minute items, and we all went and finished that chore before the two cabs showed up to take us to the local airport, Once they showed up we loaded up our bags and our skis and gear, and they took us to the local airport for a commuter flight which in turn flew us to catch our plane at Chicago O'Hare, for our flight to Zurich.

We had an hour to kill, before our flight to Zurich, so we stopped in at the newest restaurant at O'Hare, Tortas Frontera and had a quick-lunch before the flight and it was very good for airport fare. And we all picked up something to read and then Natalia and Becky went to powder their noses.

So dad took Kate and me aside and said. "Guys this might be our last big vacation before you two go off to college together, please make the most of it, but please be respectful of the rest of the family, you two will have the rest of your lives together so try to be courteous of everyone around you and try not maul each other when you're in the company of others."

Dad continued smiling at us, "You'll have plenty of time together to play in the future. We all know you wore yourselves out last night," he began to laugh a little, "However I think your Mother might let you sleep together at her house, just like Natalia and I will insist on that when you stay at our house. She'll be afraid of losing you."

Kate understood everything, "Dad, you'd like it, if we took care of Becky during the holiday, and kept her out of trouble, wouldn't you?"

Dad continued, "Kate, Yes. I think if you two spent some time with Becky, she'll have a great time to remember."

I interrupted dad and laughed, " Dad, you don't know how much fun we will have ... it might ruin her for life."

Kate continued my words, " Dad, we'll take good care of her."

I said, "So it's a plan then."

Natalia and Becky arrived, so we changed topics. After lunch we waited till check in was called and we entered through the passenger gates and soon we flew to Zurich. We arrived on time and rented a small minivan after we got all of our bags and the ski equipment. Naturally Natalia had not brought any skis.

I experienced a few new things on the way here, and Natalia and Kate were fluent in German but not in Swiss (Switzerdütsch) and could read German. Kate had never mentioned anything about her talents before, Natalia told me, that both had taken German and French language classes beside English which was a newer surprise. We went to a Bank in Zurich and Kate and Natalia were at the office for a personal meeting. Then they went to the cashier to get Swiss bank notes. They brought a less fortune from the cash and Natalia divided the Swiss franc among us so I got SF2000 as pocket money. Later Natalia said she had deposits in Cayman Islands, Cook Islands and Switzerland besides the USA.

We then loaded up in the minivan and the pregnant Natalia drove us to the Albula train and put the minivan on the train for the trip thru the Albula tunnel. We all admired the breathtaking views of the snowy Alps during our trip. Kate and I chatted with Becky during the trip and our hands were busy playing with each other we both had lust on our minds. However we had not forgotten dad's request but we would had entertained my sister voluntarily without his request.

We all had a fantastic view of the snow on the Alps and we were delighted with our accommodations. I knew the Hotel was expensive, and it looked like we were in for an awesome experience. Dad admitted he had never stayed in such a fancy place before. Natalia had quite a bit more money than dad had earned but she didn't hold that over him or us. Becky and I had read a lot of information about Sankt Moritz on the web and we learned this area was really one of the most expensive places in the world to vacation in. Natalia never blinked an eye and paid for everything as if this trip had been a cheap hotel in the USA, I was impressed with Natalia earlier, but now I understood she was such sweet soul who was honestly happy for our enjoyment.

The hotel had a swimming pool with warm water and a shuttle to the sky slopes.

After dinner we went to sleep. Kate and I were in same room and we fell into the bed. Before falling asleep I wondered how Natalia could function so well without showing any sign of jet lag.

It was early morning when I woke up from an erotic dream of Kate, but I learned quickly I did not dream this. Kate's mouth worked on my cock. She giggled when she noticed I was awake. She stopped and moved to me in the bed and we melted into a passionate kiss, as she stroked my cock furiously.

After kissing she said simply, "I love you."

My answer was same simply too, "I love you."

She jumped out from bed and she turned on the bedside lamp so I could enjoy her gorgeous naked body. She portrayed herself as an erotic model and showed me her feminine attributes. Her body was totally hairless except for her flax colored hair, eyebrow and eyelashes. I was amazed, but my erection swept my thoughts to pure lust. I looked at my watch on the bedside table and it was 4:35 A.M. After taking plenty of pleasure out on Kate's stunning body I climbed out of bed and she grabbed me, and we hugged each other and kissed again. Our tongues explored our mouths and she held me tightly to assist my hands to caress her wonderful body again. And I held her head until we stopped kissing twenty minutes later.

She looked at my eyes with hers full of love and moaned, "Honey I'll smother you with my pussy juice again," and we kissed.

She guided me to bed and we fell in as we hugged each other again, and we melted into a passionate kiss but soon Kate let my hand explore her thigh then her groin. She opened her legs so that I could explore her hot wet pussy. She was letting out a light musky pheromone cloud which was very toxic and woke me up. Then we broke apart and she led me to the carpet and she opened her legs wide to show me her beautiful pussy. I drank in this delight as I glanced into her eyes and she showed pure lust. My cock became hard as steel as I looked into her depths and at wet inner labia which were wide open as a funny butterfly offering itself to me.

She giggled, "You have seen girls and women on porn sites, but I can give you my pussy to touch, lick and kiss. Those girls can't give you anything like this over there."

I was a little confused and said, "Your pussy is wonderful!"

Kate began to encourage me, "Ben don't be shy. Don't be afraid to say you desperately want my pussy. I'd stay in this position for hours to compete with porn model photos for your attention but, I'm sure I'll win."

I became braver, "I like your pussy it's marvelous," as I touched her inner labia with my fingers.

I stroked her labia and her entrance. Her hot wet silky pussy was unbelievable good to touch. She moaned softly to show me she was on fire.

She repeated with total empathy, "I'll stay here for an hour if you want to admire my pussy. My pussy isn't a picture on the web. It's a living pussy you can touch with your hand or kiss even lick it. It is yours forever."

This encouragement lit my fire. I began to kiss her pussy and I used my fingers and I licked her clit. Her voice was low but it was enough to feed my lust. Sometimes I stopped and I touched her with my tongue as I almost devoured her wonderful sex with my eyes. I soaked up her pussy and when I licked her clit and stroked her pussy, with my fingers as she reached her first orgasm. Soon she came for the second time in just a few minutes. Her whole body mildly writhing and her face and eyes were in a distant trance. She wept her joy to me with long moans, but after her third orgasm she lifted her upper body.

Kate looked at me with a most delicious glance, "Honey, I know you adore my pussy, but I'd like to blow your mind now."

As I entered the depths of her hot, wet, silky pussy my cock felt like it was going to heaven, I pushed my cock in her, she did not grip me too tight with her vagina's muscles, but she moaned when I was deep in her pussy missionary style. She hugged me strongly as she pushed her tits into my chest.

After moaning she giggled, "If you say you're going to come too soon, please fuck me as hard as you like."

I went to work in her pussy at my own speed. I was confident and I could control myself so Kate did not use her skills. Soon we changed to cowgirl and now Kate used her pussy muscles to her advantage as I touched her firm breasts and erect nipples. I almost melted from the heat in her pussy. Then we ended in missionary with passionate kiss and hug. Here she used her skills once more to stop me, taking over with her pussy muscles again as I sank into her wonderful sexy pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.