As a Song, Forever Together
Chapter 4: We Couldn't Wait Till After the Prom

Copyright© 2015 by Duna

Sex Story: Chapter 4: We Couldn't Wait Till After the Prom - A Sci Fi & Fantasy and Romantic Revenge story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Robot   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Violence   School  

As we were finishing up breakfast on the day after Christmas, Kate came over to pick us in her Prius. Mom and Becky welcomed her and they exchanged hugs and kisses and then I grabbed her and gave her a big bear hug as I and spun her around and gave her a deep passionate kiss. Mom then surprised Kate with a small little red gift box with a huge bow on it that was almost twice the size of the box, Kate shot me a quick look and a huge smile as she opened the box and pulled out a set of gold and pearl earrings and a matching pearl necklace, which evoked a scream from Kate and she rushed over and gave mom another hug. Which surprised my sister and me, that mom could give such a nice gift to Kate. Then Kate pulled a box out of her purse and gave it to mom, which held a photo album of the beautiful Central Asian mountains (Pamir and Tiensan), which was a neat surprise. Mom hugged her back they chatted a few minutes about both gifts then we grabbed our bags and gave mom a hug and said our goodbyes.

Kate then drove Becky and me over to dad's house, and we all grabbed our bags out of the trunk and took them inside and put them in our rooms, as I went down the hall Becky was standing in her doorway and I pushed her into her room and she stumbled into Kate and they both shrieked out in laughter, Kate's room is across the hall from hers and next to mine the end of the hall. The master bedroom is all the way at the other end of the house along with a guest bedroom

We then went into the family room and under the Christmas tree was a huge pile of wrapped gifts, and I added the ones I brought to the pile, and Kate went to help Natalia finish up dinner in the kitchen. Becky and dad were sitting in the recliners chatting about Kate and my college plans and how happy she is about Kate's and my future. He told her how happy he was with our plans. My father also said that he was pleased with how my sister has made good progress in the last semester of school. He praised Becky for being glad that Kate and I fell in love.

We discussed school for a while and the upcoming Prom and then the conversation switched as to what mom was up to and did she have big vacation plans also, which I could tell dad had an issue with but was curious enough to inquire about. I could also tell from his comments, that he did not forget her affairs she had, and you could see he was still heartbroken, Becky then felt she should be helping Natalia and Kate in the kitchen so she went to see if she could be in the way or not.

Dad looked at me and began, "You didn't know it, but I had seen your wireless listening devices in the living room the last time I was over there, I took it easy on your mom, we didn't get into a yelling match. She was lucky," he smiled at me.

I responded, "Natalia said you knew about them and I haven't said anything about them either."

Dad continued, "I'm proud of you that you're a good kid. Natalia and Kate discussed it later about me having to bite my tongue."

"What did Kate say about me?" I wondered.

Dad admitted, "Kate said you were great and she's loves you"

I was thinking about the things that were said, then Natalia came from the kitchen and she said dinner was ready. We had a cheerful Christmas dinner. We talked about going skiing in Switzerland, thanks to Natalia and her generous family gift and that now she would only get to watch since she's seven and half months pregnant and laughingly said she would join us in the swimming pool afterwards. After we got done eating and putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher we went into the family room and had a joint discussion about the our travel plans and that we needed to be at Chicago O'Hare by eleven o'clock. Everybody else went to their rooms but Kate and I. She came over and sat on my lap and we shared a few wet kisses she then slid off my lap onto the chairs arm and she took my face in her hands and looked into my eyes and said "Ben, you can decide if we live together till our deaths or if we remain step-brother and step-sister. I give you a clue now. I love you very much. If we decide to live together, I'll never cheat on you"

She then stood up and said "As you know already I want to have at least two kids with you, when the kids get old enough I'll explain why I'll never cheat on you. You'll have to see what a great wife and mother I will be, and until you're a hundred percent sure, I won't mention it again"

She gave me a huge grin and went to her room with a couple of tears in her eyes. Dad had prepared me already, so what Kate said not surprising in the least. And I still had a few questions to think about, I'm eighteen years old and other than my mom cheating on dad we are a fairly normal family, and catching Eve cheating on me really hurts. Can I settle down and be happy with only one woman in my life?? I mean high school is not quite over and then we still have college to go yet. I could see on dads face that mom's cheating still pisses him off and it's been a few years already, and Becky having a different dad must really be hard on him. Kate has a great personality and her promise of not cheating decided it there, I went to my room with my mind made up heck yea I was gonna make Kate my wife!

I went to bed, when Kate knocked on the wall and I replied back with a tap. Soon my door opened and Kate snuck in. She was wearing an almost transparent white nightie and a matching white thong. Wow she was hot!!! Her nipples were hard and stood straight out on her gorgeous pear shaped C cup breasts and you could even see the pink of her areolas thru her nightie. Her hourglass figure quickly drew my eyes and she blushed bright red and licked her lips and stuck her tongue out at me. Her hips flared out perfectly and her muscular thighs were a sight to behold and tanned long gorgeous legs made my cock throb, and then she did a pirouette and showed off her sweet ass! Oh my god!! My cock went hard as a chunk of concrete!!

I was fucking speechless, and I told her "Oh shit Kate you're gorgeous as hell" She stood 5' 8' and about 120 pounds and just 5" shorter than me. She was a perfect "10" and my cock agreed, and her scent, made my cock start to drool pre-cum like a dam had broken all of sudden, shit my boxers were getting wet and uncomfortable and I had to adjust them twice while she stood there and daydreamed about her, and took her scent in.

"Ben ... earth to Ben do you hear me are you there, HEY YOU?" Kate laughingly whispered.

I jumped out of my fantasy. "Uh yes, what" I muttered damn cat had my tongue and my mouth was bone dry all of a sudden, and to think just two minutes ago I was alone and fantasizing about her and there she is. Damn and our parents are just down the hall too and I was on fire and she was throwing gas on it!

I sat up in bed and grabbed Kate by the arm and pulled her on me, I looked deep into her eyes and hugged her and smothered her face with kisses then. Our mouths joined and we swapped spit and tongues while our hands explored and caressed each other's body.

I broke our kiss and pronounced my decision "Kate sharing our life together will be a dream come true"

Her face glowed and her eyes twinkled like bright stars and full of lust.

Then she whispered, "Make love to me," and we melted together.

Kate laughed then pushed herself up and grabbed both of my hands and pushed them up wide over my head and said, "You don't have a clue yet what loving me means." And she kissed my forehead and she then moved to my left ear and started licking it and nibbling on it, oh shit that got my cocks attention, I almost shot a load of cum right there.

We wrapped our arms around each other again and I nuzzled her neck and went apeshit licking and kissing both sides of her neck, as she moaned wildly and started breathing harder and she squirmed around on my lap and quickly raised her hips rapidly and slammed them back down repeatedly. Her scent was starting to overpower me, it went from being a light musky scent to being rich and fragrant. She led my left hand to her beautiful body and placed it on her right breast. I cupped her firm breast and squeezed and milked it with my palm and forefingers.

I said, "Oh God." And my cock grew almost another inch it seemed and I reached for the bottom of her nightie and pulled it up over her upraised arms and head, and wow!! They were perfect ... nice bright pink nipples with huge rosy pink areolas and my cock agreed and throbbed and my boxers were soaking wet now and now I was squirming and panting.

She smiled and said "Ben don't you think that you're way over dressed"

Kate sat up and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled up over my head and arms and threw it on the chair with her nightie. She then ran her hands over my chest and squeezed my nipples like I did hers, damn that felt and awesome and my cock seemed to agree ... now I knew what she felt like when I squeezed her nipples. FANTASTIC!! Do it again!

I sat up on the bed and we kissed and embraced and again. Our tongues tried to explore our throats and we both needed big gulps of air to catch our breaths. I pushed her off of my lap and kneeled on the floor and started sucking on her toes and licking the bottom of her dainty feet which brought giggles and deep moans from her. Then I started running my tongue up the back side of each one of her calves till I reached the back of her knees and I found the motherlode there. That set her off like WOW!!

I'll have to remember that spot so I did it again and she raised her butt up off the bed and moaned and she said "Quit teasing me"

So I got between both legs and worked my way up towards heaven slowly running my tongue up each one of her thighs and I look at her crotch and you could see that her thong was soaking wet and moisture was running down her thighs and her scent was pure Heaven ... and my cock was pulsing and starting to itch and my balls were just starting to ache and screaming for release I grabbed my cock with my left hand and gave it a couple quick strokes and gave it a hard squeeze and I thought to myself oh shit my cock has never been this hard before.

I smiled up at her and she said "Ben I can't wait, you're driving me crazy." And I said "I could look at your gorgeous body for hours, but I also want to touch and memorize every inch of your body at the same time."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.