My Milf Tutor - Cover

My Milf Tutor

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Chapter 2: Telford

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Telford - A teenage boys introduction to the joys of sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex  

That last day of Hazel's stay, really changed my life, I put my new found sexual prowess to good use and actually found myself a girlfriend, Carol. Like I'd been when Hazel took me under her wing, she was a virgin when I met her but that only lasted till our third date when I changed that. Having a girlfriend was great but it only made me miss Hazel's sexual expertise even more and for a month, I'd still lay in bed at night remembering that Friday wishing there was a way we could get together again but I couldn't just tell my parents I wanted to stay with her, that would certainly have had alarm bells ringing. Then one night about a month after she'd left I got a surprise when I heard my mom talking to Hazel on the phone. I only caught the tail end of the conversation and I heard my mom say. "I'm not sure, I'll ask him and let you know."

After she'd put the phone down and came in the kitchen where I was eating my tea. "Have you got anything on this weekend Mike?" she asked. I hadn't, I just intended going fishing so that's what I told her. "Do you remember Hazel, my friend that stayed with us last month?" she asked. Did I remember her? Just hearing my mom talking to her on the phone had got my cock stiffening and I nodded. "Yes mom why?" I replied. "Well she's moved into a new flat and it needs decorating from top to bottom and she wanted to know if you'd go to Telford and help her. She said she'd pay you and come and pick you up if you could." I sat and thought about it for a minute, I didn't want my mom to think I was too keen, then nodded. "Yes, okay, I was only going fishing and it'll make a change and besides the extra money will come in handy." Mom smiled. "You're a good lad Mike" she said, "I'll call her back and let her know." Ten minutes later she was back. "She says she'll pick you up on Friday night then bring you back on Sunday if that's okay with you." "Yeah, sounds good to me," I said and smiled. It was Wednesday night and for the next two days I had a permanent hard on as I thought about spending two nights alone with Hazel.

Hazel arrived at around five on the Friday afternoon and spent an hour chatting to mom before we set off for Telford. As soon as we hit the M6 and the driving was easier, Hazel put her hand in my lap and smiled. "You don't know how much I've missed this Mike," she said as she squeezed my fully erect cock.

As soon as we got to her flat, she was all over me like a rash and almost dragged me into the bedroom. "Oh fuck Mike, fuck me, fuck me. I've played with myself every night thinking about your cock and I can't wait any longer. Fuck me. Fuck me now!!!" I didn't have much of an option as she almost tore the clothes off me and shoved me back onto the bed, then pushed her skirt up around her waist, ripped her panties off and climbed on top of me. She was like a wild animal as her pussy slid up and down my cock like there was no tomorrow. She rode me so hard that I thought the bed was going to give way under us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.