My Milf Tutor - Cover

My Milf Tutor

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage boys introduction to the joys of sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex  

(1 The Blow Job)

A friend of my mother's from Telford was staying with us. She'd just got divorced and Mum had invited her to stay with us to help her get over the trauma. She was a woman in her mid fifties and from the minute I first saw her she was the subject of some of my most horny fantasies. She was on the short side, maybe five feet four but nicely proportioned. She was no Barbie doll but my teenage eyes she was one of the sexiest women I'd ever seen. I don't think it was deliberate but she always seemed to dress provocatively. Skirts a bit short for a woman of her age, blouses that accentuated her ample breasts and she always wore make up, even around the house.

She was only staying for a week but that week was the longest of my life. Every time she was anywhere near me or I got a whiff of her perfume, my cock would harden instantly. All the week I'd lie in bed at night imagining what it would be like to have sex with her and I think I came at least once every one of those nights. I got up Friday morning and realised that today was her last day with us, she was leaving on the Saturday morning. If I was to stand any chance of making any of my fantasies about her come true, today had to be the day. As I passed the bathroom, I heard her in the shower and of course my cock went rock hard thinking about her nude body. I made my mind up that it was now or never, I tried the bathroom door but she'd locked it. Shit!!!! Plan 'B'.

I went to my bedroom, which by luck was next to the bathroom, and waited for her to finish her shower. I heard the shower stop and two minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom wearing just a bathrobe robe. I took a deep breath and stepped out in-front of her. We actually bumped into each other and I could feel her tits press against me for a split second before she stepped back. "Are you alright Mike?" she asked, "you look flushed." If only she knew!!!!

"I'm okay Mrs. Evans, but I would like to, errr, tell you something," I stammered. "What's that Mike? Are you sure you're okay? You don't look well."

"No, no, Mrs. Evans, I'm okay." "Okay," she said, if you're sure. What is it you want to tell me?" This was it!!!! I swallowed hard. "Mrs. Evans," I said, hardly able to get the words out, "I think you're a very sexy woman and I really like you." She smiled again and her reply was what changed my life.

"I like you too. You're a nice, strong, handsome, young man." My heart was pounding in my chest, but I had to go for it, and I did. I stepped closer to her put my arms around her and kissed her. I was shocked that I'd had the nerve to do it, but before I could pull back, she kissed me back. Then I heard it. That unmistakeable that a woman makes when she's turned on. Mrs. Evans began to moan softly, and like the horny teenager I was, I pulled her even tighter against me. "Ohhh, I see you like me a lot," she said, as my erection pressed against her stomach. "More than you could ever know, Mrs. Evans," I said pressing even harder against her. "If this is going where I think it's going Mike, you'd better call me Hazel," she said as she pressed back against me. "Are your Mum and Dad at work," she asked. I nodded that they were. "Well I think we need to go somewhere a bit more comfortable then," she said as she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. As soon as we were inside, I took her in my arms and kissed her again. We embraced, and before I knew it, she was taking my clothes off. I was kissing and touching her all over as she unbuttoned my shirt and stroked my chest. I was on cloud nine. I slid my hand inside her robe and played with her nipples and she groaned loudly. Then it happened, her hand went to the waistband of my jeans and I felt her tug the zip down. She took a step back and sat on the edge of the bed looking up at me.

"Well Mike, are you going to show me?" she said, looking at the bulge in my boxers. I couldn't believe this was happening. "S-s-show you?" I stammered.

"Yes," she said, "show me. Show me how much you like me." My hand was shaking as I unclipped the top of my jeans and slid them down along with my boxers. I felt a bit of a fool standing there with them round my ankles and my cock standing proud of my groin but Hazel's reaction both took me by surprise and put me at ease

Her eyes opened wide and I heard her gasp. "My God Mike, you're huge! Any man would be proud of a cock like that. I bet your girlfriend loves it?" I mumbled that I didn't have a girlfriend and I saw her smile. "Are you still a virgin Mike?" she asked. I blushed profusely and nodded. "This really is my lucky day," she said as she reached out and began to stroke her fingers up the underside of my shaft. "One of the biggest cocks I've ever seen and on a virgin to boot. This is going to be a great way to finish my visit."

Before I could react, she reached out and wrapped her fingers round my cock and pulled me towards her. I just stood there in a trance as she began sliding her hand up and down my shaft. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven as she worked her way from my balls to my knob and back over and over again. Each time her hand covered my knob she'd squeeze and it became all slimy with my pre-cum. The inevitable came swiftly and I yelled out that I was coming and made to step back but Hazel was having any of that!!!!

She put one hand on my ass while she lowered her head towards my cock. I froze as I felt her warm breath on my knob then all my Christmas's came at once, as she slid her lips over it and started sucking. I had to put my hands on her shoulders to support myself, my legs had turned to jelly. I just stood there not knowing what to do as she worked her lips up and down my shaft. I looked down at her and the sight of my shiny cock sliding in and out of her mouth tipped me over the edge and my whole body went rigid. It was then that Hazel looked up at me and smiled as she moved her other hand to my ass and held me tight, working her lips up and down my shaft, fucking my cock with her mouth. I knew I was at the point of no return as I felt my cumm coursing up my cock a split second before it erupted into her mouth. She closed her eyes and I felt her swallow as spurt after spurt on my seed pulsed into her mouth, with her taking and swallowing every drop. Eventually though the flow stopped and she pulled her lips off me and smiled. "I-I-I'm sorry Hazel," I couldn't help it," I stammered, ashamed that I'd come so quickly. Instead of being angry though, Hazel just smiled. "That's okay Mike, I wanted you to come, it'll make it more enjoyable for us later."

Later, later, what other joys had this sexy MILF got in store for me? As she'd said earlier, this was going to be a hell of a way to finish her visit.


(2 My First Taste)

I knew my Mum and Dad wouldn't be home till late, they both worked at Morrison's the super market and Friday was their late night so Hazel would have plenty of time to teach me how to please a woman and these were lessons I was really looking forward to.

Hazel was still sitting on the side of the bed in her robe but I watched in awe as she tugged at the tie belt and let it fall open. Her body was as beautiful as I'd imagined. Her tits weren't large but each one was tipped with a deep pink areola which surrounded an already erect nipple. Due to her age they did sag a little but still looked amazing to my teenage eyes. The action of her sitting caused a small spare tyre around her midriff but again nothing that made me like her any less sexy. As I stood staring down at her mature body, she slowly parted her legs and the sight of my first, in the flesh pussy, came into view. It was one of the most wonderful things I'd ever seen. Her blonde pubic hair on her mound was neatly trimmed but her pussy lips were clean shaven and oh what a pair of pussy lips they were. The deep pink of her outer lips contrasted perfectly with the moist pink of her inner petals, which shone with a light film of her juices. She reached down and parted her inner lips and I was treated to the sight of her wet, glistening love tunnel.

She looked up and smiled. "Do you like my pussy Mike? she asked. It was a no brainer, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. "Have you ever played with a pussy Mike?" she asked. I shook my head. "No Mrs. Evans, errr Hazel, I haven't," I replied shakily. "Well would you like me to teach you how to Mike?" I stood there lost for words as she reached out for my hand. "Here, kneel down between my legs I'll show you what to do." I did as she asked and knelt down. "Closer silly boy." she said added, laughing, "that is unless you have a tongue as long as your cock." I shuffled forwards until my chest was almost touching her. "Now lean forward and kiss my pussy hair Mike, run your tongue through it. Again I did as she asked and as I lowered my head, my senses were filled with the scent of her sex. Tentatively I kissed her mound and she groaned softly. "Lower Mike, now move lower." Again following her instructions I moved my face lower and she gave a gasp as my lips made contact with the top of her pussy lips. "Ohhh yes Mike," she groaned, "you're going to be a fast learner. Now slide your tongue lower." I did as she asked and suddenly her hips shot upwards and almost knocked me on my back. "Oh, yes Mike, right there, kiss me right there." I found out later that it was her clit she wanted me to kiss. I could feel the heat on my lips as I kissed it and she began moving her hips to meet me. "Suck it Mike. Put your lips over it and suck it." Again I complied and sucked what seemed to be a tiny cock into my mouth. I could actually feel it throbbing as I sucked on it. "Ohhh my God Mike, you're a natural, don't stop, keep doing just what you're doing now." Her voice sounded strangled as I sucked at the little bud in my mouth. "I'm coming Mike, oh God you're making me come. Don't stop." I had no intention of stopping and sucked harder. "Ohhh yesss, I'm coming," she groaned. The next thing I knew, her thighs clamped tightly around my head and I felt a warm sticky liquid running down my chin. Her whole body froze for a second or two then she began pushing her pussy onto my mouth as wave after wave of her juices poured from her. I could just about taste her but my mouth was otherwise engaged, so that orgasm was just for her. I was to taste her properly later. Slowly the grip on my head relaxed and she fell back onto the bed, gasping. "Oh God Mike, that was the hardest I've come for years. You really are a natural, you're going to make some girl really happy." I pulled my face away from her pussy and ran a finger over my chin, coating it with her juices. "Taste it Mike, taste my love honey, I think you'll like it and if you play your cards right there's plenty more where that came from." I slipped the finger into my mouth and sucked it clean. She was right, the taste was out of this world. Honey was the right word for it, a slightly salty honey, but from that day on I was hooked on the taste of a woman's juices.

Hazel was just lying there smiling up at me. "I think we need a break Mike, why don't you go make some coffee while I freshen up." I don't think my feet touched the floor a I floated back to my bedroom, put on my dressing gown and went back to the kitchen. Hazel was one hell of a lady and I'd waited the whole damn week but I intended to make up for lost time.

(3 Drinking From The Well)

When I got back to her bedroom with the coffee, Hazel was still lying on the bed but now, instead of the dressing gown, she was wearing a short, pale blue, silky negligee type thing. As I passed her coffee, Hazel leant forward and the top of the negligee ballooned open and I could see that she was wearing a matching lace bra under it. Without waiting to be asked, I took my dressing gown off and sat on the bed beside her. She smiled when she saw the fully erect state of cock. "Looks like our little friend is ready for some more action Mike," she laughed. I nodded and placed a hand on her thigh. Hazel put her coffee down on the bedside cabinet and pulled the negligee open and I saw that she was also wearing matching panties. Her tanned skin was a perfect foil for the pale blue lace and my cock twitched in anticipation. I leant over her and kissed her on the lips, while my right hand stroked lightly over a lace covered tit. I heard her groan and, at the same time, I felt the nipple harden under the thin lace. Moving my hand I repeated the treatment on the other tit and Hazel's moans grew louder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.