Dominance Discovered
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Morayman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young boys growth in adulthood, sexuality and buisness

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

When Mike heard the knock on the door he smiled to himself and his cock started to swell, all the learning at home and self experimentation could only go so far, he wanted and needed to experiment on a real live woman and to do that he need confidence. Confidence in knowing that he could pleasure a woman, that he would not humiliate himself in his performance and to do that he needed a teacher and so he let Mrs Caternak into the hotel room.

On inviting her into the hotel room he offered a cup of iced tea and led her to the couch, her shaking hand held in his as he encouraged her to sit down. The silence in the room could have been oppressive but Mike understood it simply as a sign that she had surrendered to him and that for the moment she was his. Mike carefully laid out the terms of their agreement, Tom would get up to one million dollars of free medical care and in payment for this she would agree to up to ten sessions of up to three hours where she would teach Mike anything he wanted to know about sex and sexuality. She would answer his questions as honestly as she could and share her experience with him. In return Tom would get the knowledge he needs and the sessions will remain completely confidential.

Mike asked Mrs Caternak if she agreed to these terms, with a nod of her head the deal was done and Mike's education could progress.

For the first hour they just chatted, part way through the chat Mrs Caternak asked Mike to simply call her Pam and she started to relax. Mike was asking her questions about what a woman wanted on a date, how they felt about kissing, when it was appropriate to move forwards to touching and caressing. Pam tried to answer as honestly as she could and when Mike followed up with probing questions it soon became clear he was genuinely interested in learning about the dynamic of relationships.

When Pam tried to explain that he should really just allow things to develop Mike felt the need to explain something about himself to her. He explained that he was never quite sure what anyone wanted, instead he had learnt to control his environment so that he was comfortable and understood what was expected of him. He explained how he had felt embarrassed and out of his depth on the first date with Megan but how that was really a reflection on how he saw life. He just did not understand people and the chaos of their lives and struggled to pick up the clues which others seemed to read so easily. Hence these lessons, to learn about the environment of dating so he could engage in it convincingly even if he did not fully understand the person he was out with.

Pam did not really understand Mike's issues but was happy to talk and to try to explain how dating works and what the girl was looking for from the date, trying to hammer home the concepts of being secure in your lovers presence, being confident that they will not push beyond a boundary and most importantly that whatever does happen does not go beyond the two.

After a hour Pam was really getting comfortable chatting with Mike but this comfort was shattered when he simply asked Pam to strip. Pam tried to persuade Mike to continue chatting to learn more theory, but Mike had decided before the meeting that the first hour would be theory the last hour or two would be practise, it was time for that practise now.

So Pam stood up and slowly started to undress, to say it was a strip tease would be so wrong instead it was simply a woman taking off her clothes. The last items she removed where her plain white bra and full panties and she just stood there in front Mike. Mike feasted his eyes on her body, whilst her body did show signs of age and a bit of sag from carrying a child she was still pretty, her skin clear of most blemishes with just a few freckles. Her breasts where slightly bigger than a handful and the dark brown areola where about two inches across and the nipple stood out about half an inch drawing the eye and encouraging a man to latch on.

Her stomach was slightly rounded and the few stretch marks from carrying Tom did nothing to distract from her over all good looks. Following downwards allowed Mike to see a full brown bush of pubic hair hiding the vaginal lips which where just swelling through. Her legs where toned and well muscled leading to a pair of delicate feet, she wore no nail varnish and so she looked naturally pretty.

On his request she turned around and he examined her from behind, her hair cascading to just below her shoulder blades, her slightly in curved spine curved out as it approached her ass, with two marks either side of the spine. Her ass being rounded left Mike wondering what they meant by a heart shaped ass, as hers did not look anything like a heart. He could see her shoulders shaking and he hoped that she was not crying, it would not stop him but still he would prefer that it went without the sobs.

He asked her sit down again and he queried how she was feeling and although she admitted to struggling to keep her composure she was holding up, so the lesson went on. He asked her about the different parts of her body, which parts she enjoyed her lover to touch, if she preferred different parts kissed or licked. How hard should a man touch her or indeed how gentle, she went on to explain her different erogenous zones, the parts of her that when kissed, massaged or gently manipulated would get her in the mood, she also explained that for her, gentleness was king, but different girls like different things and the best thing to do is to watch their face carefully the first few times, you will soon get the idea of what they enjoy or what is to much.

Mike reached over and gently caressed her breasts and her nipples gently grew firmer under his manipulations, he gently ran her hand over her stomach and her chest flushed a little with pleasure, he could also smell a slight smell, which he correctly assumed was a sign of her pussy generating lubrication. He ran his hand over her thigh and she slightly parted her legs so he ran his finger between her legs, watching her react to what he was doing. His finger came away slightly wet so he licked his finger to see if he liked the taste. Honestly it was ok, not something which he would want served up on his plate, slightly metallic but not horrid.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.