Dominance Discovered - Cover

Dominance Discovered

Copyright© 2015 by Morayman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young boys growth in adulthood, sexuality and buisness

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Armed with this knowledge, the next day found Mike knocking on the door of Mrs Casternak, he had prepared himself for this moment by arming himself with as much knowledge as the internet and school gossip could supply. He also had a letter of recommendation which would allow him to sign her son up for free treatment, no where on the document did it mention his fathers name or indeed his own, just the name of the hospital, the charitable trust and the extent of help that was available to her son.

When opened the door Mrs Casternak, Mike was greeted by a pretty woman who had obviously been ground down a bit by life. She stood just over 5 feet 4 inches and did not have an ounce of fat on her, her eyes where brown and her hair matched her eyes and she kept it just on the shoulder. She was wearing a summer dress which reached just below her knees and allowed a little cleavage to show. It looked like she had medium sized breasts, but of course apart from looking at the internet Mike had very little experience with real breasts, so he could only guess at their size and the guess was more than a handful, but not much more.

The look of confusion on her face made it clear that she had no idea who Mike was and so he introduced himself as a man who is in a position to do her a massive favour. The look of concern that flashed across her face made it clear that this was a woman who had been treated harshly by life and was distrustful, especially of such grand statements. She was about to close the door on Mike until he simply stated that he could get her son free hospital treatment at one of the most reputable neurological hospitals in the county. The pause in slamming the door on him made it clear that Mike had her, all he had to do was take it slow.

Mike was invited into the apartment and as he went indoors he instantly checked around, the apartment was small, the door led straight into a living room which held a two seat sofa and a single chair as well as a television sat on a small table, the kitchen was fully open plan and was small enough to be tiny whilst having the basics needed for life. There where three doors of the room, he would find out later one led to Mrs Caternak's bedroom, enough to her sons and the final one to the bathroom, which held a bath and shower combination, sink and toilet.

Mike took a seat whilst Mrs Caternak went to make him an ice tea, she took the single seat leaving Mike alone on the sofa and asked the obvious question, what does he mean by free treatment.

He asked her to stay quiet whilst he explained his proposal to her, he explained that he had a contract with him that would allow her son to be examined and treated at the hospital, all treatment would be free and comprehensive allowing treatment up to a total cost of up to one million dollars. The contract would be left with her to examine at her leisure and if she wished to have it checked by a lawyer to ensure that it is the real deal. There is a consequence to accepting the contract and to get it countersigned and validated, when this was mentioned it was clear that Mrs Caternak wanted to comment, but Mike held up a hand indicating that she should hear him out.

He went on to explain that he was sexually inexperienced and the cost of the contract was simple, she was to teach him about sex, how a woman can please a man and how a man can please a woman, the deal is as simple as that.

The outrage on her face was clear to see, so Mike continued, I will leave you with the contract and with a mobile phone number, if you decide to accept my deal or to discuss it further please phone me. If you wish to refuse the deal simply throw the contract into the bin, he also cautioned her that if anyone other that her rang the phone the deal was over, if she told anyone about the sexual component the deal was over. He would not get it countersigned until she had honoured part of the deal, he expected that he side of the deal would last ten sessions, he would get it signed after five sessions.

As he paused, she almost demanded that he left her home, but instead tried to beg him to not be so unreasonable, tried to explain that the charitable gift should be free and clear. She tried to explain that he was to young and it would be illegal to make out with him, that there would be no where private to do it, how it was wrong, how it was immoral, how her husband would never agree. How could he try to prostitute her, she was building up a head of anger and was about to throw him out of her apartment, when Mike simply stood up and moved to the door, simply stating that he was leaving but if she wanted the contract then she had one week to decide, in eight days time the contract is simply trash paper. On saying this he left an angry Mrs Caternak behind, but he also left with confidence that he would get a phone call soon, the anger simply seemed to be a reaction but behind it he could clearly see she wanted the hospital treatments.

On arriving back at his apartment, Mike phoned Carl to find out what he was up to that evening on finding out that he was at the martial arts school that night, he arranged to spar for a while so he took a quick shower and change before heading across to the school.

He and Carl spent a couple of hours practising Kata and then sparing, initially without weapons but then using the staffs, of course they where fully padded p for this but if you where caught it still stung and could leave bruises. Mike was a slightly better fighter than Carl, but Carl was the master of the forms. It was almost as if Mike had the killer edge that would mean he would always get up and carry on where as Carl really understood the beauty of combat and so his actions flowed. Each gave the other the edge and left for some interesting and sometimes quite brutal match ups.

Mike did not really know how good he was as he never held himself up to any measure within the school, however his Sensei and Carl both knew that he was as good as any blackbelt in the school and could easily take the Masters examines if he chose, but such things where of no interest to him, put simply the martial arts to him where a matter of self defence, fitness and personal enjoyment and as such he did not need a different colour belt or to compete in the multitude of competitions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.