Sidney Awakens - Cover

Sidney Awakens

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Chapter 2

Incest Story: Chapter 2 - A freshman in high school, living in the Mojave Desert, awakens to his emerging sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

The noise was coming from the front bedroom again. The squeaking sound. Sidney was awake and he wondered what time it was. He looked at the alarm clock. It was about 4:30 in the morning. He listened hard, but he only heard a murmur of voices. He really wanted to know what his Mom and Dad were doing this early in the morning. He was only fourteen and rather naive.

He was not covered by his sheet because it was hot outside. All of the windows in the house were open, if they could be opened, and the screens kept the bugs out. The door from his bedroom to his parents was closed. But there was another door. The one from their room into the front room.

Wearing only his jockey shorts he arose slowly so as not to awaken his sister, who was now fifteen. He sat up on his bed side. Faith was there right beside him in her twin bed. She was softly snoring just a little. There was a nightlight in the bathroom just off of their room and he could see that she was also lying uncovered.

She lay on her back with her chest slowly rising, and her breasts were visible under her tight camisole. Then she had on some panties that were tight against her crotch. He could see the outline of her pussy slit. His friend Ross had told him they were called pussy lips, or maybe a cunt. He didn't care what it was called. He only knew it made his cock get hard if he looked at it long enough.

He liked to wake up before Faith and just look at her. Sometimes he would gently touch her tit or her pussy. But not a lot. He didn't want her to wake up. She might tell Mom. That would not be good. So he would touch a little and then, when she moaned or moved, he would pull his hand back.

Now he was interested in finding out what Mom and Dad were doing in their room. He made up his mind to find out. But he needed to be very careful. He carefully stood up and crept quietly out of his bedroom and into the bathroom. It had two doors. The other opened onto the front room. But it was an inner door and was usually left closed. He went through.

Now in the front room he could hear more clearly that something was going on in Mom's room. He got on his hands and knees and crawled over to their door, and slowly, very slowly, peeked around the edge of the door jamb. He could not see what was going on. The light was too dim. But he could hear clearly now.

The bed springs were squeaking louder here, and it seemed they were doing it faster. Then his Mom could be heard. Her voice sounded like she was in pain. But she was begging Dad to do it harder. So she must like what he was doing. And Dad was grunting now. Sidney could hear them both clearly.

"Freddie, please, I feel that babe. I feel that deep. Lord I need it now. Please baby, harder, do it harder."

"Damn, girl, I'm fucking you as hard as I can. Jesus bitch, just take what I give you. I'm about to come now, you silly cunt."

"Please, not yet Freddie. Suck my tits for me. Make me come too baby. Please."

"Shut the fuck up. God, oh shit. I'm coming now. Coming, coming, oh fucking hell, coming."

Then Sidney heard his Dad begin grunting as his Mom sounded like she was crying. He didn't know exactly what had just happened but for some reason he discovered his pecker was hard now. His Dad called it a pecker and he said it was the best thing a man had. Sidney's was hard now and a little wetness was soaking through his jockey shorts.

"What's that?" His father was speaking now, and Sidney pulled swiftly back, terrified of being caught. He crawled as fast as he could, trying to stay quiet, and got to the bathroom door. He closed it silently, got up and went into his bedroom, and was in his bed when the door between the bedrooms was opened.

"I don't think it was anything Freddie. Come back to bed, baby. You have to sleep."

Sidney kept quiet, breathing as if asleep, and finally his Dad closed the door again and all was quiet. He sighed. Then he touched his prick and felt it growing again as he thought of what he had heard. He knew it was sex. He even wished he was doing it. Maybe with his mother. That was probably wrong but it made him harder to think of it.

Or with Faith. He looked at the clock on the nightstand between them. It said five o'clock. They would not get up until 6:30. He was not sleepy now. He was hard and he laid on his stomach. He liked the way it felt when he rubbed himself against his sheets on the mattress. It got tingly and felt strangely good. He ground his cock into the sheet harder now. It felt better and better. This was new. He hadn't had this kind of experience before.

It was happening fast to him. He felt something rising up inside, and suddenly he was squirting something wet out of this cock. It scared the shit out of him but it felt so good. It felt great. It kept spurting and he couldn't stop it. He didn't want to. But finally he wondered what his Mom would think. He had got the sheets dirty. In the low light he could barely see the stuff and it looked white or clear. No piss or blood.

Maybe Mom would not notice it when she changed the sheets. Maybe. He was a little worried but then he remembered how good it felt. Maybe he could do that again. If it was possible. Maybe he could try to do it again soon.

It was Saturday, and his Dad was not working today. They decided to go down to the river and spend the day on the sandy beach. They gathered together what they needed and Faith and Sidney sat in the back of the Ford while Dad and Mom were in front. They drove but it was only about ten minutes away. They drove through the neighborhood where Ross's family lived.

There was no one around on the beach they found. Maybe on either side but this was quiet and empty. They all were wearing their swimming clothes because they were so close to the river from their house. Mom and Faith were both wearing new bikinis. They were popular at this time. Dad and Sidney had on big swimming trunks.

They rolled out two old blankets and put their lunch on it and then sat down. Dad started fiddling with his transistor radio and finally got one station to come in crackling a little but still music. Dad love country western music. That was all he would listen to. Now they were just sitting and watching the river flow by. Of in the distance were a few water skiers being pulled by outboard motorboats.

"Say, son. You want to float down the river a piece? We can walk back. Let's try it."

"Fred, be careful please. I don't know if he can swim that well or not."

"He's fine. I taught him to dog paddle last year. He can swim. Come on son. Let's go."

With that Dad walked over to the river edge and began entering the water. Sidney followed quickly. Both of them felt the cold water and began shivering a little but they gradually got used to it and began drifting down the river, floating along. It was kind of fun. Dad would talk to him a lot when they were alone. He did now.

Finally they looked back and saw how far they had come. It was time to get out. They would have quite a walk back to the women. But it was good to do things with his Dad. Sidney liked that. They got to the shore, climbed out, and began walking back upstream, dripping along the way.

While they had been floating Mom and Faith had done some swimming but they were now setting out the lunch. Their bikinis were still damp and Sidney could not help seeing that their nipples were hard on both of them. He didn't mind at all. He hoped his Dad didn't mind either. He hated when Dad got angry.

They had some baloney sandwiches and some potato chips. Also, they had some pickles. Dad loved his pickles. And for dessert there were some peanut butter cookies Mom had made this week. It was all good. They washed it down with Nehi soda pop.

Sidney's father left for a four day run during the next week. Sidney was again the man of the house according to his Dad.

One night Sidney was lying in bed unable to sleep. He was wondering about what had happened that night when he leaked stuff from his pecker. He touched himself and thought about it. He took his cock out and began rubbing it with one hand. It was getting hard. He did it a little faster and it felt better.

This was good. He was learning something new. He kept doing it and it felt good and better and really good. And then it happened again. White stuff shot out of his cock and onto his belly as he lay there on the bed.

God, it felt so good. He had done something magic. He wondered if he was discovering something new. No matter. He would do this again and again. He thought about Faith sleeping beside him. Hey, it would be fun to do it while looking at her and maybe touching her a little while she slept.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.