Little Sister - Cover

Little Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Charlie for now

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Vanessa grew up in Carl's, her step-brother's, lap. This their story. Love, acceptance, family, and a little excitement thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   TransGender   Military   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I also found out a bit of a secret about my darling. She liked clothes. Sexy clothes. Shoes. Sexy shoes. There was a part of her that had sprouted during the last couple years, after her request to make love to me, I think, if I had to put a hash on a timeline. That was when it started. I tried to make sense of it. Instead of kitten heels and wedges, at thirteen or so, she went to pumps, at fourteen bare legs went the way of stocking clad, my kryptonite, and skirts and shimmering dresses were more common on our outings when I was helping us stay close. She had turned into a woman, not only in appearance and demeanor, but in dress and outward projection of her personality.

It was about a week after I graduated, we were getting ready for dinner out with our parents, meeting them at a nice place closer to home than here. I walked into the bedroom from the kitchen with a glass of water and saw her standing in front of the mirror without her dress on. Balconette bra, matching lace thong panty and garter belt, teak colored stockings, and taupe peep toe sling back pumps. My hand started shaking and water jumped out onto my wrist. I set it down before I dropped it.

“What, Carl? You OK? Honey, you don’t like my outfit?” The little minx smiled at me. She knew exactly what she was doing. I smiled. Well, I grinned. “Oh, OK. You do like it. Get dressed, hon, we need to meet Mom and Dad in forty-five minutes. Kiss me and help me with my zipper.” I grabbed her, pulled her to me and kissed her like I was leaving for a year, then grabbed and squeezed her bottom. I got a squeal.

“Minx.”

“Brute.”

“Gorgeous.”

“Handsome. Hurry. We’ll be late.” She pulled a beautiful blue lame’ dress down over her head.

I zipped her dress, got myself dressed, slipped my black loafers on, put my suit jacket on, then turned to her, grinning. “I’m going to make you pay for that tonight, my dear. I am.”

She smiled, then grinned back. “OK.” And off we went for dinner. She was a knockout.

She teased me a lot. I enjoyed it even more. We found ourselves completely compatible. No problems were noted until after Independence Day. That was when we realized that we were only compatible when we were together. Apart we were sad and needed help. She was more adult about it than me, most assuredly.

“Buck up, airman. Nine weeks. Daddy’s bringing me down as soon as you break out. I love you, Carl. Study hard, do well, make me proud.” She put me on the plane headed for Alabama.

There were a lot of personalities in my OTS class. A few of us had advanced degrees. One had a master’s in aeronautics, the other a masters’ in mechanical engineering. Two of them were a few years older than me. There was one guy my age that put himself through school part time while he was an enlisted security guy. There was a lady my age who put herself through civil engineering school working nights in a bar. She was funny. The rest were young recent college graduates. Two ladies and the rest guys. It was an experience, and I learned a lot. The first thing I learned was that there were actually people here who shouldn’t be here. Didn’t take long to figure that out. Most everyone had an idea what they were getting into. Those two didn’t. Hopefully not legacies. I would not want to be one of those two boys when their parents found out they didn’t make it. I realize they were in their twenties but calling them men would be a bit of a stretch. I also learned I wasn’t in bad shape, relatively, nor the dumbest kid in the class. OTS isn’t heavy in math, but you do have to pay attention.

Graduating as a First Lieutenant was not the norm, but due to my advanced degrees, prior flight experience, relationship with a couple of the military branches through work and General Baxter’s recommendation, they just went ahead and did it. It was more of a promotion five minutes after being commissioned, but I was filling a Captain slot in the reserves, so it would help toward that end.

The parents and my fiancée came down in Mid-September to see me graduate. They told me it was getting a little monotonous, seeing me graduate and getting class honors each time. I blushed. After my wife helped with my silver bars, I turned to see General Baxter there walking up behind us. Dad repeated the comment for Howie, and it started over again. Me blushing, them laughing. He helped me down with my salute and took my silver dollar and handed it to my fiancée. “Vanessa, darling, ask your Dad what to do with that. It will have something to do with my name and a picture the three of us will take together in a few minutes, but it’s a big deal. Especially in this case.” She took it and held it like it was the key to the kingdom when Dad smiled at her and nodded. Dad decided to wear civvies today. I was glad. There was enough brass around there.

With him was the school commandant. The one individual I was thankful that I had seen, but not yet met personally. That was a good thing. He congratulated me, talked shop with Dad and General Baxter for a bit, telling Howie he was more than happy to help with his project. Oh. I was someone’s project. Cool. I’m not concerned about that though, as worse things have happened to much better people.

“I said this before, and you said you weren’t. You are now, so, kiss me, Lieutenant!” my lady said.

“Yes, Ma’am!” I kissed my fiancée and picked her up in a hug, causing my first violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Probably the most abused lines in the whole book. Public Display of Affection and Conduct Prejudicial to Good Order and Discipline during the post-graduation family greetings. Same thing happens when troops come home or deploy. Sometimes you just gotta look away. General Baxter, the Commandant, and my father just laughed. Victoria cried and hugged us both. The pictures were taken with Vanessa and Dad between the General and me saluting each other.

We spent a few days together before I left for Flight School. That was eye opening. The decision was made early on that I would go down alone, she would be in school, and we would visit. Not being married yet, base housing wouldn’t be available, and it just made sense. We both had work to do and the rest of our lives to be together. We had several breaks, a couple of which coincided with school breaks back home, and some that didn’t. Naturally, when they didn’t I went home to be with Vanessa and our parents. She came to me a few times. Texas is a bit warmer in the winter than home was, so she thought it worked out pretty well.

Flight school lasted longer than expected. They wanted me in a new generation fighter since that was the platform the device would be deployed on first. The crew back home kept me up to date. Testing was working out fairly well, and in lab and static outdoor testing it was proving effective. Making sure it worked at nine hundred miles an hour would be the chore.

I was off from the last week in May until well after Independence Day, though, so I got some good time in with family, specifically with my fiancée. They had the club reserved, three hundred invitations out, and over two hundred RSVPs. It was going to be a hopping event. Married on the twenty-seventh of June, then back to school on the thirteenth of July. We planned on a little honeymoon in the interim, then my cutie was going back with me for the first week or two. She said she wanted to be with me if she could be out of the way and not distract me. If either of those happened, or she got bored, she was coming home. She was taking an on-line course then, so that would help with the boredom if she wanted. We found a nice motel there with a suite we could stay in. It was right next to the base, and this was common practice. We didn’t have to sleep in the TOQ, the Transient Officers Quarters, if we didn’t want to and had other arrangements.

Those were the plans, in any case. Vanessa told me of staying in the house during the week. Michelle did spend time with her, as did Amy, and the latter had helped her with finding things and getting around the first few weeks of school. She said they were pretty close friends now, spending quite a bit of time together throughout the year. Michelle found a guy she liked so she was scarce after mid-year, but Amy didn’t seem to have that problem. I was happy she had company. I could see a problem when Amy went off after her senior year, but I didn’t mention that.

We spent most of our time home, though, not downtown. Vanessa asked if I minded if she invited Amy as a roommate, since flight school was going to be quite a lot longer. I was so lucky, it wasn’t funny. I heard of so many guys arguing with their wives about this and that and when they were coming home, and all I get is a kiss and ‘Can Amy move in?’ I was all for it and told her it was up to her. Completely. When I mentioned that at the end of the month it would be our house, not my house, it drove the point home. When Dad purchased it, it was put in both of our names, so theoretically, it would be Vanessa’s, too.

The wedding. What a bash! Hundreds of people. Paddy confirmed with Vanessa and Victoria later that there were two hundred and sixty-two meals served. Since we fed the staff, he said that made it two hundred and fifty guests. Wow. It was fun, too, even without the drunken into the pool falling activities occurring. The bride’s dance with the father was with mine, then I danced with her mother. Most of the locals knew who was who, and why, as a matter of fact.

Donald did not go quietly. He made sure to let some mutual acquaintances hear what a tramp his ex-wife was and how screwed up the family was. We heard all about it at the wedding, from several people. The same people told us they hoped he went away after he got out of his ankle jewelry and off probation. That should all be over any time, though, it’s been over a year, but that’s a thought for another day.

Amy stopped by and we chatted for a bit. She asked if she could dance with my wife, which of course I agreed to. Vanessa extended the offer on the dance floor, then after the number, she came back, with her new roommate, to let me know. “Are you sure, Carl? That’s awfully nice of you two to do this for me. You wouldn’t believe how fortunate this is. I just found out last week I had to find two new roommates or move. This is SO timely.”

“Yes, Amy. It’s the least I can do to repay your helping my baby girl out in my absence, and to be honest, I don’t really want her alone. I know she has friends and all, but I’ll feel better.”

Amy kissed me. “Thank you. Vanessa’s right, by the way. You are a peach.”

“Actually, Ames, Mom started that one. She told me that when I was sad about him moving down to the place, away from me, and he was holding me, trying to make me feel better. She was right, though. So right.”

“Well, you two are honeymooning, right?”

“Yes. He has a place picked out but won’t tell me yet. He’s flying us there in his Dad’s little plane, so I know it’s not going to require many clothes. Not much luggage area in it.” She giggled. “I’m a little scared I’ll be there for a week in a swimsuit. Or less. Noooooo!!” We laughed together.

“I might let her put something on. We’ll see.” We drew a lot of attention when we broke up laughing again. “Amy, when are you needing to move?”

“This weekend if possible. That keeps me from having to pay triple rent for the two that moved out. Will that be OK?”

“Vanny?” Vanessa nodded. “Fine. You have help, or will you need us there?”

“I’m fine. I have the code for the back door, the one in the garage. I don’t have a car, but it’s all good. A friend has a truck. I have two loads and we’ll be done.”

“Baby, when are we leaving? Monday?” I nodded. “Can we help?” I nodded. “Thank you.” Vanessa kissed me. Amy kissed me. Like Vanessa did. Ut Oh! “Go dance with our new roommate. She likes you. I’m going to go ask Daddy if I can borrow the truck tomorrow.”

I pulled her out on the dance floor. “Thanks, Carl. I really do appreciate it. Sorry about the kiss. I was excited. We’ve talked about you and I told your wife I had a crush on you and have for quite some time. You know what she said? She said, ‘Good. That’ll make things easier.’ I’m afraid I understood her. I don’t want to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to cause a problem with anyone. Especially you two. Your wife is a dear, sweet girl. You are a wonderful guy. If I get in the way, tell me. Ask me to go to my room, do something, but...”

It was a slow dance, and I was holding her fairly close. She was not a tall girl, but we were still able to communicate. “Stop, Amy. I think I know what’s going on. I think. We’ll talk tomorrow. OK? Let me talk to my newly acquired female spousal unit and we’ll chat tomorrow. Have you been staying over?” She nodded. “Are you alone now?” She nodded. “If you have stuff at the house, why don’t you come home with us? We’ll help you move in tomorrow and help get it over with. Then I can run off with my pixie elf and have a honeymoon.”

“OK. Thanks.” She hugged me and was finishing just as Vanessa showed up. She broke us up, hugging Amy, then me, then pushing us back together. “Daddy said it’s OK to use the truck tomorrow. Dance.”

“Force of nature, that girl. She’s an absolute wonder. Carl, I love her, too. She’s wonderful. She’s special. You know?”

“You have no idea. Amy, you said you love her, too. Help me with that, please?”

“Oooops. Talk to your wife, my prince. Talk to the princess. Everything is fine. I promise.”

We danced back over to the table where I held my hand out for my wife. She smiled, a bit sheepishly, but approached and took my hand. “Yes, my love?”

“If I guarantee no repercussions, only happy times for my new wife and me, her always to be mine, and me always to be hers, first and foremost, explicitly according to our shared vows, will you tell me what’s going on? With Amy, I mean?”

“Oh, that? You had me scared there for a minute. After you left, I called her and asked her to show me around, and I’d buy her lunch. We just wound up spending the day together. I love dancing with you. I feel like a part of you when we move. She told me congratulations, again, and then shared with me that she had a huge crush on you and had since you started talking to her at the restaurant. She’s been working there since the summer before her first year. She’s a doll. Anyway, she’s not jealous or anything, but she thinks you’re special. We share that feeling, by the way. Anyway, we’d talk, and she’s stayed over a few times after studying or whatever. Honestly, Carl, I think she’s in love with you.”

“Well, she slipped while we were talking and said she was in love with you, too.” She gasped. “Yep, she said, ‘Carl, I love her, too.’ She thinks you’re wonderful and special. She has no idea yet, does she?”

“I don’t think so, hon. I haven’t told her. Wow. It must have been rough for her. She’s a strong girl, Carl. We actually slept in the same bed a couple times. Do you think...”

“You think about it. If you want to pursue it, I’m not going to stand in the way. I’m going to be gone a lot. You wouldn’t be alone. That would make me feel better, if I knew you weren’t alone. You need to promise me, though...”

“Carl. You are first in my heart. Always. I need the same promise from you, hon. She’s in love with you, too.”

“I’ve already given you my thoughts. Our vows today were the laws for my life with you. You are first with me always. As long as you want me, you are my first concern.”

“This is scary. You think she really loves us like that? Really?”

“Only two ways to find out, but I want her to let us know what she’s thinking, instead of us asking. She’s already given us a pretty good idea. We’re taking her home with us tonight. She indicated she had stuff at the house.”

“If not, she can use some of my shampoo and wear some of my shorts or something. She’s not that much different than me, just an inch shorter or something. She’s cute, too.” My wife giggled.

“You are so bad.”

“I know, huh? And she was in my bed! And she said she loves me! O M G!” She pulled me down and whispered. “What’s it like? With a girl? With a pussy?” She giggled again.

“Me thinks mine princess has partaken of the adult beverage, me thinks.”

“She’s fine. She’s curious. She’s ... She’s your wife, now, Carl. I’m your wife. I love you. More than anything. I love you. Take me home and make love to me, wonderful man.”

“Let’s make the rounds. We’ll say ‘so long’ to all these wonderful people, then I’ll take you home and ravish your beautiful body and make it my own.”

“Finally!”

“You are so bad.”

“You already said that. See, I’m fine. I remembered. I am so bad. Let’s mingle.”

We mingled, speaking to everyone we could find, whether we knew them or not. Most of them we did know, and we thanked them for their thoughtfulness in attending our celebration.

We found Amy, as well. I took her arm and kept her with us. I’ll bet that looked a riot. The bride and groom dragging another woman around with them. Most everyone saw her sitting with us, so maybe it didn’t look all that freaky. After speaking to all our guests, our parents lastly, we left and headed home. It was around midnight, so it’s not like we were leaving early. Vanessa hugged Paddy on the way out, both of us thanking him for a wonderful time. He was going to help Victoria and Dad get all the gifts to their house.

At the house downtown, at last, we went in and sat in the living room for a bit. I was taking in the sights. Two gorgeous women both in beautiful dresses and finery. One in white, one in blue.

Amy spoke. First to me. “Carl, I need to explain, and I hope you don’t change your mind. You know, change your mind about me living here. I had a crush on you. I did. For the longest time. I’ve graduated from that. Outgrown it. After spending the last year with your wife, I have to tell you it’s no longer a crush. What I’ve seen and heard of you, I’ve grown to love you. A problem, or development, if you will, is that I’ve also grown to love her. I know this is a terrible time to tell you this, but you’ve...” I tried to interrupt in an attempt to put her at ease. “Please. Let me finish, then you can decide whether I stay or not. It’s a terrible time, on your most special day as a couple. Your wedding day, but it came to light. I’ve fallen in love with her as well. You two married each other today. I know you are a pair. Always will be. You fit. Marvelously. I don’t want to cause an issue. Not at all. Just watching you love each other and helping Vanessa while you are away will be enough for me. I’m sorry I interrupted you. Please. Go ahead.”

I looked at Vanessa, and she looked at me. I nodded. She began. “Amy, there are things you should know. I’m really no good at this, so I’ll just jump out with some things. First, you know we both adore you and think you are a great person. Please know that we feel, under the right circumstances, we could both fall in love with you, however...”

“Always a but in the place, huh?” Her eyes moistened.

“Just listen. However, Carl and I will always be number one to each other. It’s just going to be that way. Always. If that’s OK, I’ll keep talking.”

“Of course, that’s OK. We already talked about that. You and I did, and then Carl and I talked about it.”

“Good. Second, I need your absolute promise that our privacy is not going to be violated. Seriously, Amy, this is huge for us.”

“I promise. This is getting scary. Are you spies or something?”

“No, sweetie. Help me with my zipper, Carl. Wedding night. Your job.” Afraid I knew what was coming next, I went ahead and helped her with her zipper and out of her wedding dress. A knee length chiffon, silk and lace work of art that made her resemble the most adorable of clothed angels. Off it came. It left her in lace lingerie, one of her mother’s white delicate stretch lace bras, filled with my dearest, a new blue and white lace thong panty, with a matching garter belt, a pair of antique silk teak stockings, my favorite color, and her white high heeled sandals. “If you must know, the penny had to be taped in. I didn’t want it to fall out.” She giggled and turned to Amy. “Amy, I ask you again, but this is really two questions. First, is our privacy guaranteed, regardless? No matter what you decide, do you promise to keep anything you learn about us and our lives private, and let it stay in this house?”

“Yes, absolutely. I promise. Yes.”

“Do you really feel like you love us? As in IN love with us? Are you really sure?”

Her eyes moistened again. She nodded. “Yes. I do. I’ve thought I’ve felt it before, but it was nothing like this. Nothing. I really am sure this is love that I feel. For both of you. Scary, huh?” We both nodded. “Should I go?” We both shook our heads as she looked at each of us.

“No. Don’t go. Amy, Carl has told me it’s OK with him. He’s approved of it. He’s given his permission for it. Whatever way you want to word it, Carl had decided that we are going to open our hearts to you in an effort to see where we all are. If it’s love, his boxers on the floor next to the hamper won’t bother you. Your bra caught on the bathroom doorknob won’t bother him. And this...” She took Amy’s hand, opened it and cupped her pubis with it. Amy gasped. “Shouldn’t be an issue.” She looked up at Vanessa. She looked at me. I nodded. Vanessa nodded. Amy pulled the thong down.

“Oh, my God, how cute. It’s beautiful. Please let me. Vanessa, Carl, please. Just this for now, but please let me.” I went to sit next to her. I rubbed her back. She felt divine in her little silk gown. Vanessa leaned down and kissed her, then holding the sides of her head, hands cupped over her ears, pulled Amy’s face to her crotch. The open mouth accepted the nubbin and it looked from my vantage point like a baby with a binky. Vanessa growled. Amy’s fingers went up behind it. It looked like she was rubbing her knuckle on the soft smooth skin where her testes used to reside. Vanessa grunted a very unladylike grunt, and came, right into Amy’s mouth. Amy didn’t quit. With her arms through Vanessa’s legs, reaching up, she held Vanessa’s butt cheeks, pulling her spent little button into her mouth until Vanessa whispered a scream. I could see Amy drinking. Drinking. She wouldn’t let Vanessa go, and now she was drinking as pee was running down her throat. Swallowing. Making little noises. “Ngung. Ngung. Mmmmmm.” She finished. “Oh, how hot. Vanessa, I love you. Carl, thank you. I’m hers now. Please keep me.”

Vanessa answered by moving her knees to the couch, using her pubic mound to push Amy’s head into the back of the couch cushion, and placing her little clittie back into Amy’s mouth. “Please, Amy, please do that again. Oh, God, that felt good. I loved it.” Then she fucked herself into Amy’s mouth. She was fucking Amy’s face. I was amazed what four or five glasses of champagne had done to these girls, but they were having a ball and my wife had just taken a pet. I heard, plain as day, ‘I’m hers now. Please keep me.’ Vanessa came again. She shuddered, then leaned over the back of the couch. Amy caught her breath and wrapped her arms around her new lover. “Vanessa. Carl. This is going to sound funny, but it’s not. I belong here. I’m hers. You own me. No other way to explain it. I felt like my whole being just passed into your body, Vanessa. Shit. I have no idea how to explain what just happened. Don’t make fun, please. This is scary.”

“Vanessa. Undress your pet. I want to see her. All of her. She’s a beautiful girl.” Vanessa kneed back off the couch, put her hands up and pulled Amy to her feet. Amy, at an inch shorter, probably weighed the same, maybe a couple pounds more. Gorgeous girl. Long dark brown hair. Pretty face with beautiful lips. Bright eyes, cute nose. She was a package. Yes, my wife was cuter, prettier. Always, but Amy was a treasure. The dress came up and off. Double strand pearl necklace. Antique. I could tell they were an heirloom. Quality antique pearls ooze class. Sheer black bra. Black suspender pantyhose. Sheer front black thong. Black four-inch platform sling backs.

“Trade places,” I told them. Vanessa sat on the couch. She pulled Amy’s thong down. Hands on Amy’s bottom, she pulled Amy toward her. As soon as her tongue touched the folds of her pussy, Amy squealed. I reached out my hand and touched Vanessa’s back. Soothing her. It didn’t take much. She pulled harder, getting Amy to hunch forward. “Amy, try to spread a little, darling girl.” I saw her shiver on Vanessa’s face. My wife found a new thing she likes. Her breathing was heavy. Her tongue licking, digging, driving up into Amy’s folds. She found a clitoris. Smaller than hers, but no less sensitive. It was Amy’s turn to moan. Vanessa reached up like Amy did, but “Ahhhhnnnnngggg.” She pulled back. “Amy, you’re a virgin?” Amy nodded, breathing labored.

“I’m a virgin lesbian. I’ve never had sex with a guy. Ever. Never let anyone go there. I was afraid. Always have been. I’ve done what I did with you, though. With a girl. I loved that, by the way, but never with a man. Never with a guy. I’m frigid, I think.” Vanessa laughed.

“Come on, Ice Queen, we’re taking Carl to the shower then to bed. I’m beat. I’m going to make you come and fall asleep after I make sure my husband’s dick finds my butt hole. I want my lover in my bottom. Wanna help??”

“Sure.”

They helped me up off the couch and back to the master suite we went. Dresses over the chair, lingerie in a heap by it, naked women disrobing me. I was hard as a rock. It was a wonder I didn’t come in my pants watching them earlier. In the shower, Little Miss ‘I Kissed A Pussy and I Liked It’ went to her knees and started working on her pet again. It didn’t take long. I held Amy up through her orgasm. She announced it with a groan, just like she started to in the other room. Then my wife went to work on me and showed her pet what to do. That took a few minutes. Lesbians must not get much fellatio practice. This one said she’d never been with a guy. Vanessa got Amy on the right path, and before you know it, she was swallowing everything I had, too. She didn’t even hesitate. Vanessa talked her right through every step of the process. I love my wife.

We showered, and Vanessa threw both of us out of the bathroom, telling us to dry and wait for her on the bed. We talked. Amy was a sweetheart. She thanked me for taking her in and letting her find Vanessa, and vice versa. She was convinced she belonged here. With us.

My wife came out, laid back, asked me to get ready then in one long motion pulled her legs back, took a dildo out of her butt and reached for me, pulling me toward and into her bottom. It felt amazing. Like hot firm pudding. So, so smooth, yet it was tightening. “Hold my legs, love. Make love to me. Take me. I’m yours. She’s mine. I’m yours. The way of things. Kiss me, Amy. Please, pet, kiss me. Now, take me, husband. You married me today. Take your wife and keep her for your own.” I worked in and out, then thrust very firmly, yet gently, into her. “GOD BLESS. CARL. OH, MY, CARL!! I LOVE YOU!!” She came and dribbled on her tummy as I drove into her and grunted my own orgasm. Amy leaned down and kissed Vanessa, sucked the little drops off her tummy, then looked up at me, reached out, pulled me toward her and kissed me as well. Vanessa had a pleased look. Smiling. “Carl. My love. I am truly yours. That felt so good. Wow, that felt tremendous. I couldn’t help coming. I had no control. Hold me, love. Hold me.”

I took her in my arms and pulled her up to me. Moving on my knees so that I was over a towel, carefully, I pulled her all the way to my chest. I popped out, causing a shiver in her. Amy got behind her, pushing her body to Vanessa’s and pulled us into a three-way hug with Vanny in the middle. She sighed. It was so cute.

“Thank you, dear man, for marrying me. Thank you for your love. Amy, thank you for coming home with us. You said you belong here. You said you are mine. That you belong to me. Are you completely sure you know what you want and what you’re doing? Do you completely, and I mean completely understand the ramifications?”

“I do, Vanessa. I know how I feel. I know what I said. I’m yours, for all intents and purposes.”

“Go wash my cock off.” Amy looked down at Vanessa’s crotch. “No, baby, the big one. You get this one in a bit. Go clean your man up. Go on. Don’t tarry. We’ve things to do. Carl, go. You’re fine. We’re fine. Go.” Amy took me to the shower, washed my dick, balls, ass, everything, then with a washcloth did all of me, then the affected area again. I could get used to this. Vanessa came in the bathroom and asked, “Amy, honey, are you on any birth control? For your periods or anything?”

“Yes, Vanessa, I am. I take the pill to keep them regular.”

“If I asked you to give yourself to us, what would you say?”

“Be gentle? I’ve never been penetrated by anything bigger than a small tampon. Most of my hymen is still intact. It’s going to hurt like the dickens, but it’s going to happen someday. Even to a lesbian, it happens at some point. Some day.”

“Would you rather we wait?”

“No, Ma’am. If you want me. I’m yours. You’re leaving in two days, and I’ll be here alone for how long? A week? Two weeks?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.