Little Sister
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Charlie for now

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Vanessa grew up in Carl's, her step-brother's, lap. This their story. Love, acceptance, family, and a little excitement thrown in for good measure.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   TransGender   Military   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Vernon Allen Spencer, get in this kitchen immediately.” Victoria was yelling at her to come to lunch.

“I’m Vanessa. I want to be Vanessa.” My eight-year-old stepbrother was not the most masculine child. In he came, with cutoff short shorts, powder blue Keds, and a cute little pink top. His longish blonde hair made him quite adorable. His mother allowed it. My father allowed it, as if he’d get in the way. Dad wasn’t like that. Live and let live, for the most part, but he’d seen it going on for the four years he’d been dating Victoria, Vanessa’s, or Vernon’s, mother and it didn’t bother him one iota.


In the present, I was twenty-five, just finishing up my PhD in Electronics and Communications Engineering when Vanessa called. She was graduating two years ahead of her peers. Might have something to do with the fact she was the cute geek little sister of a devoted nerd big brother. That was her take on it. I was going to work for Dad as a think tanker, a Research and Development operative, an idea of mine getting enough of his attention to spend a lot of money seeing if I could get it to work. I was keeping my little house downtown, close to the campus, since it was also close to work. I was welcome to go home on weekends and such, though, and generally did. We were a very, very close family.

“Carl, can I come live with you? I’d really rather not be in the dorms, and if I can use your address as my home address, I can live off campus. You know I’ll keep my grades up, don’t you?”

“Are you sure that’s what you want, princess? Are you really sure? You’ve been telling me for years you can’t wait to get me alone. That is what you’d have. Are you really sure that’s where you want to go?”

“You have no idea, Carl. You have been my everything for eight years. Now, in between lit class panic attacks and statistics discomblooberations, I want to be yours and with you. My question for you, is ... Are you ready for that?”


Dropping back about eight years, after a four-year courtship, Dad married Victoria, Vanessa’s mother. Vanessa, who was Vernon when I met her, and I kind of hit it off in a big brother, little sister sort of way. I’d read to her, help her with homework, hold her in my lap watching movies, all that. He transitioned from Vernon to Vanessa in my lap, really, looking back on it. It happened none too slowly. He was always a bit ... No, I’ll be honest ... He was always very effeminate, even as a young four-, five-, and six-year-old child. When it came to a head, and she came into the room announcing she was Vanessa, she and I never thought otherwise after that. I had a chapter in school regarding genders and dysphoria and transgender identity issues and started doing some research. I was the one that called the meeting after Vanessa’s announcement and got the ball rolling. We had a teaching medical school slash hospital close by, and I volunteered my time to help Vanessa out. I got her enrolled in the Dysphoric Pediatrics Research Program at the University, and we never looked back. Dad wound up forking out about fifty grand for this that and the other, not the least of which was gas and snack money for the two of us getting to appointments for Vanessa, but the largest part was for a couple of surgeries that Vanessa wanted and were allowed, around the age of twelve.

That was rough. To know how bad she wanted the surgeries, and to know how badly she hurt afterwards, but it bonded us, as well. She spent the better part of a month in my arms, both of us doing our school work together, me holding her, helping her through the pain.

Normally, the surgeries in question would not be conducted on a child that age, and probably won’t be in ninety-nine point nine-nine-nine percent of cases, but the doctors, both medical and psychiatric, felt Vanessa’s case was that one out of all those that would not backfire, and would allow feedback as to the outcome of the treatments, chemical and surgical, for future research.

The medications started around the time she turned ten, after two long years of appointments, meetings, evaluations, and her being the best little sister I could hope for.

Bottom line: My father and I, with her mother’s loving help, and the assistance and professional guidance of a lot of wonderful people, gave Vanessa the life she begged for after just turning eight years old.


Back to the present, just after her sixteenth birthday party.

“The emeralds are beautiful, Carl. I couldn’t be happier. Anyway, will you at least consider it? We have all summer, then when I start up at the university I’d love to be there with you, if you’ll have me.”

“Yes, pumpkin. Yes, you can stay here with me. Your mother is going to go bat shit crazy. She knows how you feel about me, and this isn’t going to calm her nerves one little bit.”

“That’s funny, Carl. She said the same thing! She did admit, though, that if I could convince you someday to kiss me like your actual girlfriend, we could take an accidental pregnancy off the table.” She giggled over the phone. So cute. “Carl, she knows I love you and want you in my life. She knows you probably feel the same. She’s been watching you and me for eight years. She told me last night, she’s never seen two people closer in her whole life. She was joking with Dad and me that you and I were closer than they were. Your father agreed. Then he got a cheeky grin, went to her, kissed her, and said just loud enough for me to hear, ‘We need to work on that, doll’. O M G! How embarrassing to hear that! I blushed crazy red, but not half as red as Mom. We all laughed about it, though. Carl, please know you have been my guy forever, and that always will be the case.”

“Vanny, we’ll talk, OK? Just like we always have. You want to live with me over the summer, or stay home with the pool?”

“Both. I have no intention of giving this place up. I’d like to come over for a while tonight, if it’s OK. How about if I stop for fixin’s and make you dinner tonight? You don’t have a date or anything do you?”

“I do now. My cute little sister is making me dinner. Come on over, doll. We should probably have that discussion now. The one I told you two years ago we needed to wait for?”

“I remember. I remember it well. I was so embarrassed asking you to make love to me and show me how to make you happy and you told me, so gently, that it wasn’t time yet. You didn’t say no. You didn’t rain on my picnic. You told me we needed to wait. Yes, Carl, yet another reason I fell in love with you.”

“Well, it’s still a bit early, I think, but we can talk now if you want.”

“I want.”

“OK, sweetie. Come on over, I’m just finishing up a paper to turn in. Not much different in the twentieth grade as it is in the twelfth, lemme tell ya.” She giggled.

“See you in a bit. Carl ... Carl, I love you.”

“I love you, too, Vanny. See you when you get here.” I do love that little sprite. As soon as the phone call ended, my mind went back to when she was ten. I was nineteen.


“Carl, can I be your girlfriend?” She was in her little satin shorty pajamas, curled up against me on the sofa. She was a cute little munchkin. The regimen of drugs and hormones had already started.

“Yes, Vanessa, of course. You already are. Don’t I take you to the movies and shopping and all the things boyfriends do?”

“Then kiss me like you’re my boyfriend. Like Mommy kisses your daddy.”

“Vanny, you’re a little young for that kind of boyfriend, you’re only ten, but I kiss you goodnight and goodbye all the time.”

“Carl, you’re going to kiss me like my boyfriend one of these days. I love you.”

I pulled her to me and kissed her forehead, her nose, then her lips. “Vanessa, I love you, too. I don’t doubt that will happen the way you want it to. I don’t doubt it at all. Goodnight, sweet baby.” She laid her hand on my cheek and with her other hand just softly held my ear lobe between her thumb and finger. It was such an intimate act, yet so innocent. She kissed me, then turned and padded off to her room to sleep. At the time I remember thinking. ‘I don’t doubt her. I can’t. It’s eminently plausible.’


Back to work on my paper, I was at it for about an hour when I heard her come in the back door. The big garage was added on as an attachment to the back of the house, entering from the alley, and she had a controller for it. I heard some things being set down, then she popped in.

“On the way over, I stopped in Dierberg’s for dinner stuff. You’ll never believe what went through my mind in there while I was picking up the sausage. Remember when I was about ten and asked you to be my boyfriend. That kiss. I’ll never forget that kiss.”

“Come over here, sweetie.” She came over to me. With my hands on her sides at her waist, she bent a bit. I kissed her forehead, her nose, then her lips.

“You remembered.”

“While you were on the way over, doll. I just did. I’ll bet we were thinking about it at the same time. We probably do have a connection or something, Vanessa. You’ve always said we did.”

“I still think so. I love you. Do your homework, young man. I’m making us spaghetti. If you already have parmesan, you have lots now. I couldn’t remember. Sausage on the side or sliced in?”

“Surprise me, sweetheart. Either will be fine.” She reached out, rubbed my neck, kissed my forehead and walked out.

An hour later, she came in to get me. “Carl, dinner’s ready.” She held her hand out. “Have you thought about us much today? You said I could stay with you, but you know, my real question is ... In what capacity? You know I love you. I’ve told you a million times. You know I’m IN love with you. I’ve told you that a thousand times. I know what you’ve said, both to me and to our parents. I guess I just want to hear if from you.”

“You’re absolutely sure you want to hear it, huh?” She smiled at me and nodded. “Wait here.” I went back into my bedroom, into my top dresser drawer, got the little box, then back to the kitchen where we were eating. I dropped to one knee, flipped the top of the box open showing her the contents and asked her, “Vanessa Anne Spencer, will you marry me?”

“Oh, my God. Yes, dear Carl. Yes, I will. Thank you, so much.” This time she kissed me like she owned me, but then, I guess it was OK. She did now. I put the ring on her finger. I knew the size since I had her mom help me with the jewelry for her birthday. Thankfully, her left and right ring fingers were the same size. Her emerald ring I had just gotten her for her birthday went on her right hand, and this one on her left. It had a large round diamond with emeralds and diamond baguettes on the sides. “God, Carl, it’s gorgeous. I’m so glad I was born in May. Emeralds are so pretty. So, you love me?”

“I am IN love with you, as well, and have been since before it was the right thing to do or say.”

“Carl, when I looked up into your loving face as a child, thinking I was looking up at my husband, did you ever believe you were looking down at your wife?”

“I loved you then. I’ve loved you since before you became Vanessa, but I fell IN love with you when I held you after your surgery. You were in so much pain and the day after, you told me...”


She came home from the hospital, me carrying her in the back of Dad’s car. It was a big 600 Benz, so it was easy for me to get her in and out. I took her straight in to bed, carefully laying her down, kissing her head. She was twelve then and I was twenty-one.

“I love you, Vanessa. Relax for me, OK? I’m going to change clothes and come back. I’ll be right back. I promise.” She nodded. Barely, but just visibly, she nodded. Her mother came in to sit with her for a bit, then Dad poked his head in the door to make sure she knew we were all thinking about her. She was trying to smile as I left to change.

When I got back, Victoria left, touching my cheek. “Take care of my baby, Carl. Take care of our baby.” She and Dad walked down the hall.

I laid down behind her, rubbing her head, and her hip, brushing her hair back with my fingers. She puckered and got a kiss. “Carl, thank you. Can I have a pill and go to sleep, please?” She slept for 16 hours but with our doors both open, I heard her first thing in the morning and went to help. “Carl, can you help me with a pill and a trip to the bathroom, and take me to watch TV, please. I just want you to hold me.” I nodded.

Helping her up was as painful for me as for her, but we got it done. Pill, pee, and couch. She snuggled to me getting her bottom settled and her legs just so, then relaxed. I could feel her let go. She just went soft. I was so happy. It meant she was comfortable, I thought at the time, and that made me smile. Which made her smile. The pill started working in a bit, too, so she started getting a touch drowsy. Then she got a touch talkative.

“I hope I can be what you want, now. They’re gone. I’m a girl. I hope you can want me. I hope we can be together. Carl, I love you. If you don’t believe anything else I ever say, believe that. I love you. Kiss me, Carl, and let me sleep in your arms.” I kissed her, dropping tears on her hair. I moved so she wouldn’t see them.

“I love you, too, baby. I love you, too.”

Our parents came downstairs and when I looked up at them, I was pretty sure they heard our conversation. Dad smiled at me. Victoria touched my cheek, then my lips. She mouthed ‘Thank you’. She got a tissue and wiped the tears away then after kissing my forehead left the two of us there alone.


“That, missy, was when I knew. When I knew I was actually IN love with you. And I figured after that, your mom and my dad wouldn’t shit ponies and kill me if we somehow wound up together someday. Four years later, here you are, eating spaghetti at my kitchen table, wearing my engagement ring. You sure your mom isn’t gonna ask my dad for the money to hire a hit man?”

“No, I’m not a hundred percent sure, but I’ll borrow more from him to pay the guy, or gal, not to. Vicious circle and a really rich hit man. Carl, honey, I think we’re OK. The way you remember that conversation when I was talking too much ... Waaay too much ... I think they’re OK with us being together. When I show her the ring tomorrow, we’ll know for sure.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Yes, hush and eat. Your dinner’s getting cold.”

We ate and after I helped her with the dishes and the leftovers, we went into the office. She read while I worked on my paper a little longer. When I got up from the computer, she held her hand out, pulling me to her for a kiss.

“A movie, then bed, Carl? Nothing serious, just hold me and sleep?” I nodded. “Mom knows I’m spending the night, and what I expect will, and what will not, happen. You know, honey, it’s not her you need to worry about. It’s not Dad. It’s Donald. When he hears the screwup is going to marry the fuckup, he’s probably going to make waves.”

“Good point. He doesn’t like either of us, but he seems to want neither of us left alone. I’ve never understood your father, baby. I just never have. I know he’s jealous and he’s pissed because your mother left him when he cheated on her, but why he takes that out on you and me? I’ll never know. Personally, I don’t care, but that time in the store when he called you his little mistake, that was just uncalled for.”

“Yes, indeedy. My sperm donor is all that and a bag of chips, isn’t he? He makes fun of me being a ladyboy, but it’s probably his sissy genes that made me like this in the first place. That may come up if I ever get a chance. In any case, he’ll find out we’re engaged, and he’ll do something stupid. Probably call the cops and tell them I’m under age and you’re having your way with me. You’d be in jail before anyone would listen to reason. Can’t wait! Remember that day in court? Wild.”


Her father was a real pain. He still had visitation rights, but for the last couple years, she’s finagled her way out of a lot of visits, and when she turned fifteen, her mother’s lawyer told the three of them, Vanessa, Victoria, and Donald, that if Vanessa wasn’t comfortable in her father’s presence, she could just stop the visits all together. The child support didn’t stop, though. Donald got upset about it and pulled them into court a few months later suing because the child shouldn’t have any right to tell a parent what they can and can’t do. Victoria told him Vanessa was the one to decide on visits. A really funny judge made sure of that. I was there when she told Donald it was his fault his daughter didn’t want anything to do with him, not hers as the judge, not Victoria’s, and definitely not his daughter’s.

He started to say, “That’s another thing. This ‘daughter’ business...” She cut him off.

“Vanessa, bring me your learner’s permit. I heard you got one last month.” Vanessa took it up to her. “Yep, right here ... Sex: F. One more word, Mr. Spencer, and you’ll be spending her Christmas money on a fine for contempt. Might even keep you for a few days. That would be fun, wouldn’t it, Mr. Spencer? No change in support payments. Supervised visitation at the discretion of the child.” The gavel fell, and out we walked. Donald was not happy. He did it to himself. No one in our household felt a bit sorry for him. We thought he’d actually fade away, but no, he didn’t go away.

His favorite attack location was in a store if he saw us around town, and I personally think he laid in wait most of the time we were confronted. He’d get into heated discussions, embarrassing us and himself. Well, maybe not himself. I think his pride bar was pretty low. Still, she didn’t deserve to be called a ladyboy in public. Especially by her own father.


“We just need to keep an eye out and try to avoid him, that’s all. We’ll be fine. Come on, darling. The Hallmark Channel awaits us.” We watched a movie about a wedding in a barn, the girl got the right guy, everybody was happy, then we trundled off to bed. She had a little bag with her and took it into the bathroom. Coming back out, she was a vision. A blue silk chemise with gray lace trim. It was really, really pretty on her. She looked at me and smiled. When she saw the look on my face, it turned into a grin. She knew she had an impact. I held my arms out for her and pulled her in for a very soft hug. My fiancée was in my bed.

I kissed her and let her take the lead. She put the radio on a timer, pulled me to her, my arm around her, placed my hand on her breast and simply said, “Good night future husband of mine. I love you.”

I kissed the back of her head. “Good night, Vanessa. I love you, too.”


She was thirteen, making me, I guess, around twenty-two. Ugghh. Sounds terrible. She knew she was a tease, and she was none too nice about it. I was sitting on the couch looking some school work up on my iPad when she came in, crawled up on my lap, straddling me, and kissed me on my chin. She knew what she wanted, I knew what she wanted, so I puckered and let her have one.

“Minx.”

“Brute.”

“Gorgeous.”

“Handsome.”

“What can I do for you, my little pixie? I’m studying for a quiz have to take tomorrow.”

“I just wanted a kiss and to tell you I love you. That’s all. You’re moving out soon, so I want all the time with you I can get. I’m going to miss you, Carl. I really am. Would you find some time to take me to dinner or something this week?”

“Absolutely. Tomorrow night? You pick. If you want to dress up, I’m game. You know I love you, too, pumpkin. I truly do, but these last three or four years are going to be murder, so Dad thought we could buy the house down there for me to stay in. It gives me an extra hour and a half every day, at least.”

“Yeah, I know. That’s a good thing. They said I could visit and stuff, and you’ll come home on weekends. I know I’m not losing you, but...”

I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. She gently laid her head on my shoulder. I felt a sigh and a bit of a sniffle, but nothing major. Victoria walked by, stopping to pat her on the back a bit. She smiled at me and said, “Your boyfriend is a peach, baby. You know that don’t you?”

“Yes, Mommy, actually, I do.”

Victoria kissed my forehead. And again, while pulling back mouthed, ‘Thank you’, then kissed her little girl on the back of the head and walked out.


Then I woke up. The dream was vivid, but then, after all, it wasn’t a dream. It really happened a few weeks before I moved down here into this house to start my master’s program. That was almost four years ago. Dad thought we wouldn’t lose much with the house as an investment, it would keep me a lot closer to school and closer to our company lab, should I want to pitch in or need help with something. That turned into a windfall since one night at the lab while I was working on a project for school, I had a brainstorm and think I may have figured out a new way to ... Ahem, ahhhh. Better hold off on talking about that for right now. In any case, Dad is investing some money into the project and has a couple interns helping me with it.

Point is, the house comes in handy. They’ve stayed here some, too. They’ll go to a show or a game or something and spend the night instead of heading home. It’s handy. Three bedrooms with the middle bedroom, as well as the master, having ensuite bathrooms.

Oh, yes, then I woke up with a little angel in my arms. Not that she’s all that little anymore. Not really. Five foot four, long legs, hourglass figure, nicely shaped on top. I guess, stretching the realms of possibility, you could say Vanny comes by it honestly. Her mother is a bit busty. It’s all natural, though. The testes removal and six years of hormones have just about fixed her up. She’s a very well put together young lady. She pushed my hand back into her breast like she did last night, and flexed her own fingers, pushing mine into her flesh, much to my delight.

“Come on, baby. Let’s get up before we do something we’ll regret.”

“I won’t regret it, Carl, I’m just scared.”

“Vanessa, what are you afraid of? Me? Are you afraid I’ll hurt you? Honey, we never have to do anything that hurts you. Ever. Never. Especially the...”

“No, no! I like that. I’ve done it by myself. Shhhhh. Don’t tell anyone, but I rather enjoy it. I have a special hairbrush. I have to be careful with it, so I don’t brush my bottom, but ... I’m afraid you won’t want me and rather have a girl instead.” I heard her voice go down in volume and in tenor. To almost a whisper, like she was afraid, or ashamed.

“Vanessa, do you remember what I did last night?”

“You asked me to marry you.”

“Don’t you think by now that I know what you have to offer? How you are put together? Hey, fiancée, newsflash, I know you cook a mean omelet and have a little itty bitty peepee clitty between your legs. That is not what I have been spending the last eight years loving or worrying about. I have spent the last eight years loving the little girl I’m holding. I’m nowhere near her privates. It’s what’s in your mind and in your heart I’m in love with. I guess I AM kind of close to that, though, huh? If you do nothing but kiss me, I’m going to be fine. OK?”

“OK. I just worry.”

“Don’t. If nothing else, I have you. I’ve asked you to marry me. You’ve said yes. One of these days, little one, my love, the cherished object of my affections, I’m going to make love to you. What that looks like, we won’t know until it happens. It could be a lot of kissing or licking or nibbling or any number of things, but baby, it will be what you want. Don’t worry, please. Do. Not. Worry. Turn around and kiss me.” She did, then we got up and I made coffee. In the kitchen I asked her if she was trying to tell me she wanted to wait to get personal or what she was trying to communicate.

“Would you take a shower with me? Is that what you mean? I’d like that. We could get to know each other without it being all about sex and violence.” She giggled. “I think it would be fun.”

“I do, too. We can have a little show and tell. Question. Are you sure your mother isn’t going to shoot me?”

“No, but it won’t be because you washed her daughter’s back.” She laughed and walked with her coffee back into the bedroom.

When I got there, the water was on, my new fiancée was in the shower facing toward me with her head back and the water running down her hair. I will say this about that point in time. She was beautiful and erotic. She was mine. She said yes, before she did this. Yes, she was mine. She was amazingly gorgeous. Her blonde hair was streaming back in the water, her breasts were prominent and being thrust forward as she leaned back. Her tummy was still concave, even though she was arched back. Her little peenie was almost not noticeable, maybe a half inch bud, but I saw it and admired it as I visually took in her body on the way down to her legs. Long legs. Smooth, tanned, and long legs. She was a package. I shivered before I got my composure and spoke.

“May I wash your hair, Vanessa?” I got a really pretty ‘umm hmmm’, so I went to work. I got a lot of moans after that. Seems like my love likes to have someone else do that for her. She was in luck, because I thought it was fun. I rinsed it for her, with her holding me on the sides of my chest.

When I was done shampooing and rinsing hers, she did mine, I held her the same way, only on the sides of her waist. Neither of us reached out and touched ‘private areas’, but we did wash each other and had fun doing it. It was actually a good way to get to know each other without, as Vanessa put it, sex and violence. I remembered she giggled when she said it, so I planned on having fun with the whole thing. My erection was almost at full staff, but I thought about cleaning her instead and let it flag. She saw it, then looked up at me and smiled. She said, “Soon, Carl. Soon.” As long as it’s been, I could wait as long as we needed.

After we got cleaned up, I asked her if I could take her to breakfast and then home. She agreed, but we were in different cars. It was Saturday morning, so she called home.

“Mom, Carl is going to feed me and bring me home. Is it OK if I leave my car here so we can come home together, then I can come back with him Sunday, then I can come home later then? Please? (Pause.) Yes. (Pause.) Yes. Uhmmm, Mom, he asked me to marry him. (Pause.) Yes, it’s beautiful. (Pause.) No, Mom, we haven’t. We fell asleep with his arms around me though, and I really like that. (Pause.) I will. (Pause.) I promise. (Pause.) You want to talk to him?” She handed me the phone.

“Hey, Victoria.”

“Are you treating my little girl right?”

“I hope so. If I treat her wrong, she won’t take me up on my proposal. Victoria, it just seemed like the right time. I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds, but I don’t want to lose her, and she wants to keep me. I’ve always thought that you two wanted what was best for us and if that was us, then that was OK. I hope I read that right.”

“You did. You are definitely your father’s son. Carl, I love you. Feed my baby and bring her home. We should probably talk. All of us.”

“OK. We’ll be there in a while. The place I’m taking her is very, very good, but fast service is not the area they get their stars,” I told her. We both laughed.

“Bye, hon. Love you. See you in a while.” Click.

We dressed, watching each other. I watched her put on thong panties, short shorts, high heeled sandals, a tight little waist length tank top with a built-in bra, and not much else. It was getting on late spring and this weekend was supposed to be really nice. She donned the emeralds I bought her for her birthday and boy, did she look nice. Well dressed, well accessorized, and just well done. Breakfast, here we come.

The little restaurant was a favorite of the college crowd. A bit on the pricey side, but the food was great, and they had a nice wireless connection. They didn’t ever run anyone out for overstaying their welcome, but there were very rarely lines or people waiting for a seat, so it was all good. We’d been here before, several times. I was thinking we should bring Dad and Victoria sometime when they were staying over. They’d love it. The waitress approached and recognized us.

“Hey, Carl, good morning! Coffee and grapefruit juice, right?” I nodded. “And for you, young lady?”

“Coffee and orange juice, Amy. Thanks.”

“OK, back in a bit. Oh, God. Vanessa, baby, is that what it looks like? Who’s the lucky bastard that landed you, honey?” Vanessa smiled and looked at me. “I thought ... Aren’t you...”

“Amy, it’s a really long, convoluted story, but yes, he’s my step-brother, and yes, I’ve loved him over half of my life. He’s lived down here for the last three years, but yes, it is what it looks like. Please don’t think poorly, of...”

“Oh, God, no, honey. I’m happy for you. You’re a gem. He’s a prince. No, not at all. I wish you all the happiness in the world. If you throw him back in the pond, though, you call me first, OK? Oh, and what did you use for bait? I want to be ready, just in case.” She and Vanessa both laughed. I turned red.

“Please. I’m right here. Just bring me a spinach, mushroom, and Italian sausage omelet with tomatoes and cheese. Maybe some avocado and hash browns on the side.” Vanessa ordered some scrambled eggs and toast, between giggles, and Amy left us.

“That went over well. I hope it continues that way. I can’t think of anyone else that knows us down here, but...”

“It won’t change anything, precious. I couldn’t be happier that you said ‘yes’ and I’m not taking the question back, so if there’s a problem, we just change our habits.”

Amy came back with our coffee and drinks. “Listen, both of you. Congratulations. Above all else, congratulations. Vanessa, you’re starting here next year, if I remember right?” Vanessa nodded. “Here.” She wrote her name and number on the back of an order tablet sheet and gave it to my future wife. “If you have any questions, or anything I can help with, let me know. I’m in the Education Department, and only finishing up my sophomore year, but if I can help, call me.”

Vanessa looked at the slip. ‘Amy Baldwin’ and her phone number. “Thanks, Amy. I really appreciate that. He’s going to be up to his eyeballs in alligators for the rest of the year and then Daddy’s going to probably try to work him to death, so this may really come in handy. I’m doing Business Admin, so I’ll be over in that area a lot.” They smiled at each other and Amy left, checking on other tables and spreading coffee around the place.

I left Amy a nice tip. She’s a really great gal and now that I know she’s offered to be a campus sister to Vanessa, I couldn’t be happier. I remember she lives in an apartment close here, so she really would be handy if my wife-to-be needed anything.

Driving home, up Highway 79, I asked the magic question. “Baby, when do you think we should get married, and where? I’m thinking either at home or the club, but when, I think, should be your decision.”

“Next year. June. Long engagement, I know, but I think we both need that, for different reasons. I would like to have it at home, if Mom and Dad agree. It will turn the house into a zoo for three or four days, and I don’t want to put them through that unless they’re really on board and want it. Else, the club would be great. Paddy and the gang would make it wonderful if we do that.”

Paddy was the manager of the country club where Dad and Victoria, and us, I guess as the kids, belonged. He was an older Irish gentleman with the brogue of the old country, and as happy as I’ve ever seen anyone, yet conservative enough to run a country club. The best of both worlds. Not stuffy, yet proper as the day is long, and very, very friendly. I’d known him for, well, since I was five or so, and he took to my little sister as soon as I walked in with her the first time. That was right before the wedding, and ‘Vernon’ already had long hair and was wearing androgynous clothing. She knew at six or seven that she was going to change. Anyway, Paddy and the staff at the club never had a clue she was anything but Vanessa. By the time they were married and her and Victoria’s names were added as members, it went in as Vanessa. The club would be a great place to have the wedding. Probably better than turning our home into a ‘zoo’, as Vanessa had said, and turning our parents into zoo keepers.

“Honey, can we plan on the club? Would you mind? I don’t think I want Dad or Victoria, either one, to have to put up with my friends, your friends, the cabal from work, or God forbid, Dad’s friends descending down upon them for the reception.”

“Done. It’ll be June, so if they get drunk and fall in the pool, no problem.” She started laughing. It had happened at a wedding reception there last summer. July if I remember. It was a friend of Dad’s wedding, come to think of it. We were there. “That was funny. Sorry. And that lady’s dress, up around her boobs, floating. Sexy stockings, though. I ... Never mind. The club will be fine, dear man. Just fine.”

As we pulled up the hill to the house, she turned to me. “I’ll always think of this as home, Carl. Always. It’s where my life began. Where I met the love of my life and the man that made him, and me, come to think of it, what we are. I love your father, hon, and I will always, regardless of where we are, consider this my home. I hope that’s OK.”

“I feel the same way, baby. I’ve lived here all my life, and it will always be my home. Your mother has been very, very good to me, and I’ll always think of her as mine. I never really had one, so ... Anyway, it’s fine with me if you feel that way. Our house is just a place to sleep and study near school. It’ll be ours, and we’ll be OK there, but this is home. Yes, doll, this is home.”

We pulled up the drive, close to the door, and in an interesting change of protocol, her mother met us out front, taking Vanessa in her arms. Dad came out next and hugged me.

“We’re happy, son. Very happy for both of you. Know that.”

“Yes, you both need to know we’re happy for you. We’ve always been both afraid of and looking forward to this. I think we knew it would happen when you took over and put her in the program, Carl. She’s been yours ever since.” Vanessa reached out for my arm, getting my attention and nodded. “Anyway, we’re happy. Very happy. Now for the sixty-four-thousand-dollar question. When?”

Vanessa took over at that point, and I wasn’t really in charge of anything from that day forward. “June. Next June. Not next month. That gives us an engagement period to make sure he really wants me. To make sure he’s really happy with me as me. I already know and would marry him tomorrow. This is for him.”

“Smart girl, Vanessa. Very smart. Your fears, I think, are unfounded, but that is a very thoughtful and adult thing to do. Your mother and I applaud that, though,” they looked at each other, Victoria nodding and smiling, “and agree. It will be for you, though, to allay your fears and not my son’s. No matter, it will help, and it will happen as you wish. The club, maybe? Our church is pretty small for such an affair. I can see, easily, two hundred folks showing up to wish you both the best.”

“Yes, Dad, that’s what we were thinking as well. We thought about here, for a couple minutes, then remembered we loved you both and thought having it here would be a poor way to show you that!” All four of us laughed then went inside.

“I came home for a reason. If you all want to jaw and waste the day, that’s fine, but I need some sun.” Vanessa ran to her room, coming back out in a few minutes wearing a little hot pink underwired bikini with a Brazilian cut bottom, towel over her shoulder. She stopped by the kitchen bar, where I was sitting, rubbed my back, kissed me and told me, “Come check on me in a bit, babe. I love you,” and off she went, her happy, teenaged self.

“Force of nature, Carl. I really am happy for both of you. You deserve each other,” Victoria said, with my father nodding, his arms wrapped around her from behind.

“Well said. Carl, I got a letter from a friend of mine with an offer I want you to look at. I think you should think about it seriously, but here.” He pulled an envelope out and handed it to me. It was postmarked ‘WPAFB, OH’ a couple days ago.


UNCLASSIFIED

From: CINCAFMC Subj: Offer of Commission and Placement

To: Mr. Carl Martin Carl, I am extending to you an offer of a reserve commission in the United States Air Force, complete with flight school and placement with a reserve fighter-interceptor unit, locally.

The reasons for this offer are three-fold: First: You come from a long line of successful and highly decorated military personnel. Your mother and father both worked for me at one time. Your grandfather was one of my flight instructors. I understand their shadow boxes are hanging in your room. I believe you were born to serve.

Second: Your idea, the one your father came to talk to me about last month, needs inspiration. I know of no better inspiration, for anything, than going Mach Two through a cumulonimbus cloud.

Third: You would be an asset to any organization you belong to. I want that to be ours, at least part time, after you complete the training requirements associated with the Air Force Officer Corps and Flight School.

You will also be afforded time to work on the project during your training periods, when possible, and provided assets to assist with that function.

I have spoken to the deans at the school you are attending there, both of which have recommended this path. You have so much to offer, and the experience will benefit everyone concerned. Seeing how your idea fits into our lives from the seat and view of the personnel it will affect will certainly change the way you look at it. Trust me.

Please consider my offer favorably. I will be there next weekend to discuss it with you and your family and answer any questions you may have.

Howard W. Baxter, General, USAF Commander-in-Chief, Air Force Materiel Command

Cc: CINCACC (w/TS cover letter)

CINCAETC (w/TS cover letter)

CINCAFRC (w/TS cover letter)

Charles Martin, LtCol, USAF, (Ret)

UNCLASSIFIED


“Wow, Dad, did you have any idea this was happening?”

“Not really. I told you I was going to talk to him and see what he thought about the idea. He was all for it, then he did his ‘look up at the lights’ thing and looked at me saying he had an idea. He thought if we could pursue this, it would be a ‘game changer’. Those are pretty important in the military, son.”

“Yeah. I just asked Vanny to marry me, now this. Lemme go talk to her. You know I’m going to do it IF, and only if, she’s OK with it. If she’s not, I don’t think I’ll be able to go. I can’t hurt her. I just can’t.” I went out and asked Vanessa to turn over and bake her front side for a while, so we could talk. Wrong answer. I may not want to walk away from a view like that. God, she’s pretty.

“Vanessa, you know about the thing I’m working on for Dad, right.” She nodded. “Dad’s friend, General Baxter...”

“The guy he always calls ‘Howie’?”

“Yeah, hon. ‘Howie’ (I made air quotes) sent me an invitation to join the Air Force as a fighter pilot, come back afterwards in the reserves, and still be able to work on my thing. It would mean we’d be apart quite a bit this year, baby. General Baxter will be here this weekend to talk to us about it.”

“Do it.”

“What?”

“Do it. You know you want to fly. You love it. I’ve never seen you frown in Dad’s little plane. It makes you happy. You happy makes me happy. Can I be there when you talk to General Howie?”

“Absolutely.”

Dad has a little two seat aerobatics plane that I fly once in a while. I’ve been flying since I was sixteen, then when I got my license at seventeen, he bought it, probably for both of us, but he said it helped him stay airborne. He was an F-4, F-15, and F-16 pilot, working for General Baxter when he left to come back and take over our avionics company from Grampa. He met Mom when he was flying the Strike Eagles in Florida.

Now, my future bride was sending me off, with her blessing, to follow in their footsteps, or propwash, as it were.

“Wow. I’m going to marry a fighter pilot. Wait ‘til I tell Amy. She’ll be so jealous. I sure am glad she left me her number. At least I’ll know someone when I start school if you’re not here. Oh, I think Michelle is going there, too, but we’ll see. We can learn the ropes together. Mrs. Lieutenant Carl Martin. I like that. Kiss me, Lieutenant.”

I kissed her and got a hug. “I’m not a Lieutenant yet. There’s a lot of training. Basic, Flight School, Survival School ... Oh, poo. I may wind up like on that survivor thing. I hate watching them eat bugs on that show.”

“You’ll be fine, Carl. You’re in wonderful shape and already know what’s going to happen. You’ll do great. I’ll miss you, but I have Mom and Dad here. Amy will be there. Maybe Michelle. I might have one of them stay over if I get lonely. Especially Michelle. Oh, jeez. I’m so proud. To be asked ... Wow. I’ll bet that doesn’t happen very often. I knew you were worth the effort!!”

“So, you’re sure we’ll be OK? You’ll be OK?”

“Remember back, just before the operation, when I told you all about life. Think back...”


She was only eleven years old. The program had been going on for three years at that point. She’d been taking the medicines for over a year, and they were helping tremendously. She was feeling, and even acting, more like a little woman every day. We were talking about school and life.

“Yes, you’ll go off to school and leave me. You’ll have to. And I’ll wait for you to come back. It’s part of growing up. Look at all the military people that have to do it. They live. I’m sure it’s easier on them if they’re really in love, but they make it. Lots of them do.”

“I won’t want to leave you, Vanny, but six more years of school, who knows what will happen. You’ll be OK here with Mom and Dad, though, if something happens. Then, as you grow up, you’ll find that guy. The one.”

“Yes, Carl, I’ll be fine, waiting for you to come back to get me. That guy. I’ll be fine. That guy is you, I hope. You know I love you. I always will.”

I pulled her in to a hug and thought about last year. Boyfriend material. Oh, boy. Good thing I had plans to finish school here. That way she wouldn’t have to worry about me leaving, and I wouldn’t have to worry about her not being happy, or, God forbid something happening during her transition. I didn’t even want to think about that.

“Don’t worry. You live your life, but don’t forget me. I’ll be here waiting for you. Forever, if I have to.”

She kissed me softly on the lips and melted into my chest as I held her. Victoria walked in from the kitchen smiling. She walked up behind us, kissed her finger, touched my nose, then kissed her daughter on the shoulder. She mouthed, ‘Thank you’, once again.


Thinking back, she’s known. For a long time, Victoria has known what would happen last night.

“I remember, sweetie. You told me this would happen, and you told me you’d wait for me. Well, when I leave, you’ll be wearing my ring. That’s something.”

“It certainly is. We’ll find out more next weekend, but I need to call Paddy for dates, so we’ll need an idea. If June is on the other side, after the training, we won’t have to dodge around too much, but I’m thinking late in June. Like the last Saturday. That smells like the twenty-seventh, on my calendar. Too far off to worry about, until after your...” I held my hand up. “OK, our talk with Howie. Go change and keep me company? Laps? I do better when you’re out here with me.”

“OK, baby. Right back.” I went in to change but was caught in the kitchen by our parents.

“Well?”

“She said go for it! We talked. She reminded me that she told me all this would happen five years ago. Remember that, Victoria? On the couch, right out there,” I pointed to the family room, “she told me I’d leave, and she’d wait for me to come back. I’m not believing half of this, and the other half is magic. No one is this fortunate. No one. Love you guys. I’m going to throw on my suit and race the water goddess. Don’t laugh when she wipes me all over the pool, OK?” They laughed, and I went back to change.

As I walked out, I heard Victoria tell Dad, “Didn’t I tell you? They’re the best things that ever happened to each other.” I smiled as I walked into my room. I looked up at the shadow boxes. Wow. My lineage is quite decorated. Three purple hearts. One in each box. Not many people will ever see that. Not to mention three of almost everything else. Only Mom had the DFC, The Distinguished Flying Cross, but the rest were pretty evenly split. Mom died in childbirth with me, so she doesn’t have as many oak leaf clusters, but she was pretty busy for about five years or so.

I gave the boxes a quick salute, then on with my speedo, I grabbed a towel in the hallway and went back out with my girlfriend. My stepmother whistled, just before I blushed and Dad told her to “Be good.” Laughter is the prettiest sound.

“Hey, hunk. Can you oil my back? Pretty please?” The way she was asking, you’d think I wouldn’t have volunteered.

“If you insist.” I tried to sound put out, but that’s hard to do through a smile. Especially when she was watching. “Vanessa, how was I blessed with you? You have always been just as much my rock as I have been yours, and now, we find out I probably need to go away for training after school and you’re the brave one telling me it’s fine and we’ll be OK. You know I love you, right?”

“Hence my feeling all will be well. It’s a two-way street. Better now than later. We’re young. It’ll be fine. Let’s get some more detail, then worry about the fine stuff. Right now, we’re together and doing good. Another night together then I have a week and a half of school. You’re out in what, two weeks?” I nodded. “Then we can take some time together before you leave. Oh, I need a few boxes of Puffs before you leave.” She giggled. “Maybe a few family packs. I didn’t say I was looking forward to it. I think I want to look at it behind me, though. And, I will. You’ll see.”

After dinner, we watched a movie together, the four of us as a family. On the big couch, Victoria was snuggled in to Dad’s side, and Vanessa was on my lap, head on my neck. Much the same as it was eight, six, even four years ago. And a few times since then.


“When are we going to have that talk, Carl? The one where you tell me how to make you happy. And, when are you going to let me do it? Just wondering. Last year you said we needed to wait. Just checking. You know I’ll wait a long, long time.”

“It won’t be long, gorgeous. You’re a young lady, maturing more every day. Fifteen last week, huh? Fifteen going on twenty-two would be more like it.” She giggled and nodded. She had crawled out of my lap after a movie to stretch out. Her head was in my lap. Very, very close to my stomach. She knew. She knew where her head was when she nodded. She was NOT a dummy. “It won’t be long, baby, until you know. Who and when, and all that.”

“You, and as soon as you allow it.” It was loud enough that I could hear it. I ran my fingers through her hair. One hand on her flank, lightly touching her side through her blouse, the other on her head, both petting her gently. I got at least one moan, or groan. She’s such a beautiful girl.

Victoria walked by us on the way to the bar fridge for a bottle of soda. She patted Vanessa on the bottom and rubbed my arm as she passed, smiling at both of us. On the way back out she said, “Vanessa, the dryer went off. You want to help with Carl’s stuff since you put your lights in with his?”

Vanessa giggled. “Busted.”

“Mothers know these things, baby. Go help him and show him how to fold your underthings. That way, next time you do that, he can decide if you need to help him take them out or not. Carl, your dad said to check your email for the order number, but to call the store and schedule delivery of the new washer and dryer for the house. Personally, I’d check the fuses for little girl fingerprints, but that’s just me.” She laughed and walked back to the kitchen.

“Come on. Panties 101, then fluff and fold, the advanced placement version. Carl, hug me, please. I miss you. You’ve lived downtown for two years. It seems like I see you less and less, even though I know it’s not true.” She turned over, pushing her face into my belly.

I hugged her to me, kissed her ear lobe, and told her, “I miss you, too, baby. I do. I miss this. Being together. You busy next weekend?” She shook her head. “Out for dinner. You pick. Dress up. Ask your mother, but I’d like that.”

“More than fine, Carl. I’ll help, baby.” Victoria was right next to us. I didn’t see her there. She kissed my forehead then leaned down and kissed her daughter on the cheek. “Love you both. Go, before it all wrinkles!”

I got a lesson, she thought, in folding panties and bras and shorts and tops, then I asked her who did her laundry before I moved out. “Oh, good point. Maybe this was just Mom ... Never mind. Thanks for the help, Carl. You don’t mind me putting our stuff together do you?”

“No. Absolutely not. Just remember, though, while you have me folding your sweet nothings, you need to do my boxers and t-shirts.”

“Done, and done!” A hug and a quick stolen kiss on the lips in the laundry room, and off we each went to put our stuff away.


It’s always been there. Our paths have been crossing and parallel both, for eight years. No wonder Victoria and Dad aren’t surprised. Now we’re looking at the future together, apart. The movie ended, and I couldn’t have told you what was on.

“Night, kids. See you in the morning. Waffles?”

Vanessa piped up, “We’ll make breakfast, Mom. Waffles?” Victoria nodded, and off they went.

“Take me to bed, husband-to-be. Snuggle me. Help me with breakfast in the morning?” I nodded.

“Think they’re OK with us sleeping together?” I asked. She held up her hand with the ring.

“Yeah. I spent the night with you last night, remember? And, anyway, it’s not like we’re gonna do anything. That would be weird. Next weekend, though. Look out, buddy!” She laughed and took me to bed. Me in my boxers, and her in a long tee-shirt of mine, we snuggled, hand on breast, her new favorite position, and we slept.

The day was spent speculating about my summer and next year. Nothing constructive was considered. We just didn’t know. The general would be here Friday afternoon with a lot more info. We left for downtown early in the afternoon, and spent the evening on the couch, snuggled, talking. I was convinced, regardless of what life threw at me, Vanessa and I would come out of it together, and fine.

I showed up at home for dinner Friday evening, seeing General Baxter for the first time since I was fifteen or something. I think it was just before Dad met Victoria. I asked him if it was OK for Vanessa to be with me while we talked. I told him that she knew of the project, nothing technical, but that we were engaged to be married and needed some facts and dates for planning. “I have her full and unbridled support, but I think she has her eyes on late June for her nuptials.”

“Wow. Hang on.” He pulled his phone out and scrolled a bit. He pushed the screen. “Raymond, Howard Baxter. When’s the next OTS class starting? The one I asked to have a slot in. (Pause.) Second week of July? Yuck. That’s gonna be hot. That cover letter I sent Billy on the Martin boy. He said he sent you a memo on it, since you’ll be involved. (Pause.) Yeah, any possibility of a WAG on that and flight school? (Pause.) Just a wild assed guess, Raymond. He’s already a private pilot and he’s in better shape than most of my honor guard. (Pause.) Ten months? (Pause.) With a few breaks, then out here for two years of final training and placement with the reserves. (Pause.) Got it. Thanks, Raymond. (Pause.) Yeah, we’ll talk about it soon. You’ll meet him down there. Thanks.” He tapped his phone off. “Looks like you’ll be home in May sometime. I’ll make sure you have June off. I don’t ask for much. Mostly it’s people asking me for favors, so ... I’m going collecting.” He and Dad both started laughing.

“You’ll still be training for a couple years when you get back here, but most will be local with your unit. They’ll take you places for training as well. Nevada is pretty popular. Trust me, you’ll be busy, but your father assures me you can handle it. Keep in mind, the reason we’re doing this is for our benefit with the project. We still want you to stick around and fly. Maybe drop a nut on a squirrel now and again, but your main priority is ... It’s here at home and at your office. OK?” Vanessa and I both nodded.

The doorbell rang, and since we weren’t expecting anyone, I answered the door a bit warily. I couldn’t believe my luck. Donald decided to grace us with his presence. In front of an Air Force General and his aides. Nothing like having witnesses.

“Having a party, kid?” He must’ve seen the two extra cars in the drive. Funny. “Don’t you know my daughter is a little young for that. You are such a screw-up.” I didn’t invite him in. He was standing on the porch, talking to me through the door.

Victoria started laughing. “Baby, could you introduce your father to General Baxter, a friend of your step-father’s?”

Donald went white. I held up my hand. “No, Victoria. I’ll handle this. Honey, I’m going to ask your father to leave. I’ll leave the door open, so I have witnesses. Victoria, I’m going to ask him to cut ties. I’ll make up his support payments out of my trust. I’m done with him harassing my fiancée.”

“YOUR WHAT? You’re going to try to marry my little faggot? Seriously? You really are a screw-up!”

“Donald, be quiet and move away from the door.”

“Hah. What are you going to do? Make me?”

“Dad, call 911. There’s a fight in progress in your front yard.” Donald is a bit bigger than me, but I tapped his arm to get his attention and make him flinch right, then I pulled his left arm up behind him and walked him to a tree and held him there until the police arrived. He wasn’t in any condition to resist. Out in the yard, I explained to him that I was going to ask Victoria to have Vanessa’s visitation rights ended and child support payments stopped so that he would have no more complaints about the situation.

“Why didn’t you do this six months ago, screw-up?”

“Because, jerkwad, six months ago I thought you were ignorant. Now I know you’re just fucking stupid. Stay away from Vanessa. Period. Don’t say another word. Just nod.” He started to say something, so I adjusted his shoulder and elbow joints a touch. He nodded. “Thank you. Now just stay still.”

It didn’t take long for the gendarmes to arrive, and right after the little tube was stuck in his mouth, and they finally got him to cooperate by threatening him with the loss of his license for a year if he didn’t blow really hard, they got a reading. One of the officers asked how long ago he arrived. “It’s been about ten to fifteen minutes. Possibly twenty. Our cameras will have it.”

“We normally don’t share this, but he just blew a one seven. There’s no way it went up or down from point oh eight or so that much in twenty minutes, so we’ll have him for a list of things, not the least of which is his third DUI. Thanks, Mr. Martin. Have a great evening. We’ll send a wrecker out for his car in the morning.”

Well, looks like I wouldn’t have to worry about Donald Spencer while I was out of town. “Victoria, I’ll take responsibility of all financial aspects of Vanessa’s life now, if you don’t mind. I want him cut off from any responsibility for her, and from her, actually. He’s a terrible person, but I doubt I have to tell any of you that. Any contact will be up to Vanessa in every way, now. Hopefully he’ll be busy for a while, anyway.”

“You know, young man, most of us would have just decked him.”

“I was trying to impress you with my calm demeanor, General. You have no idea how badly I wanted to put his nose up against the back of his head. Thank you for being here. He’s been a pain in my lovely bride-to-be’s ass for quite some time.”

General Baxter chuckled and asked what the fool was hollering about. “Faggot? What was that all about?” That was the night the Air Force officially found out my soon to be wife’s background. Howie declared it Top Secret Hush Hush No Peeking, and it went no further. Her medical needs would forever be in civilian medical circles, so ... No matter.

Vanessa graduated with the senior class but with little fanfare. She had the highest grades and the best attendance record, since the Valedictorian and the Salutatorian both suffered sports injuries during basketball season. They didn’t have the weekend to heal like football players do. In any case, she did not warrant, nor wish those accolades. She wanted her sheepskin and her tassel and that’s all. She had places to go. She spent the rest of the week with me while I finished up. Everything was done, now, it was just a matter of filling in squares and getting my documentation completed.

After my graduation ceremony we all went out for dinner. Dad proposed a toast to the newest doctor in his employ, then to our future as a couple, and as a military couple. “Carl, please don’t worry about your girl here,” he hugged Vanessa to him, which she returned and kissed his cheek, “she’ll be fine, and we’ll get her down to you as soon as they let you out. Nine weeks isn’t that bad, really. Remember spring break? That was almost nine weeks ago. Time flies when you’re having fun.”

He had a point. They dropped us off at the house.

That night, we took a shower together, but instead of curling up in front of me for a spoon snuggle, she rolled me over on my back.

“Don’t move. You, Doctor Martin, Prince of the Realm, are being held captive. Your hands are tied with an invisible rope and your ankles are locked with invisible shackles. Do you understand?” I nodded. “Good. If you disobey me, this entire fantasy will ‘POOF’ disappear. Do you understand?” I nodded. “Good. Tell your fiancée you love her.”

“I love you, little one. I truly do.”

“She loves you, too, my captive prince.” She reached into my boxers, pulling them down with her wrist, and grabbed my erection. It didn’t take long, the way she was talking, for me to know something was about to happen, and my imagination was zooming. With her other hand, she worked them down over my hips, leaned in and sucked the end of my member. I jerked but kept my hands and feet relatively close to where they were tied and shackled. “Now, my captive prince, listen to me. I am going to remove your life force from you, making you very sleepy. Do you understand?” I nodded.

She sucked, licked, and manhandled my dick until I couldn’t hold back. “I’m coming, baby. COMING!” I came in her mouth where she swallowed every bit. Licking her lips afterwards was theatrical genius. She stayed where she was for several minutes, milking remnants and licking them up. She declared, “You are now empty of life force, my prisoner prince, you may now sleep. You must hold your princess and help her sleep as well. Do you understand?” I nodded.

She kissed me, and at that point, I broke the ropes, pulled her to me and held her while we kissed. “I love you so, so much, Vanessa. So much.”

“Same here, love. To no end.”

The morning was not what she expected. I was no longer her prisoner. You see, just like board games, with bed games, it’s someone else’s turn at some point. This was that point.

“Princess, I have made a decision about breakfast.”

“Yes, my lord? What would you like for breakfast?”

“YOU!” Then I proceeded to do everything she did to me the night before, and more. She loves having her nipples bitten. I need to remember that. It causes moans to turn to groans. Very similar to the ones she made when I opened my mouth enough that my eye teeth were on her pubic bone, my lower teeth behind in the flat smooth sensitive area in front of her pucker, confirmed a groan, and bit. Yes, softly, but she knew I was there. She hunched up into my face and came. And screamed, “BABY!” It actually came out as “BUUBAAAAABBEEEEEUUGGHHHH.” I think it was three syllables. Maybe four. Hard to tell. Then she collapsed.

My bite turned into a large suction to make sure my spittle, and her cum didn’t make a mess. We should have had a towel close by, but ... No need. I did fine and kept the mess confined. Then she shocked me. She grabbed my ears and pulled me to her for a kiss. A deep, long, wet, tongue filled kiss. “I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!”


“Carl, do you love me?” Fourteen year old Vanessa asked me.

“I certainly do, little one. I do. Are you OK, baby cakes, you sound worried?”

“No, I’m fine. But, yes, I am worried. You know I love you. More than anything, anyone.”

“Yes, hon, I think I know that. And?”

“Promise not to laugh?” I nodded. “Would you make love to me and show me how to make love to you. I love you and I want you that way, Carl. I want to be your girl. Like in the books. The love stories. I want to be your lover. I want you to be my lover.”

I pulled her closer to me, if that was possible, since she was sitting in my lap reading one of those romance novels. “Oh, baby, you sound like you know exactly what you want. Exactly what you need in your life, but please trust me on this. Not yet, baby. It’s not time for that yet. You have to take more time to be young and to be a little girl, to have fun ... Before you become a woman. Take some more time, baby, and if you’re still sure you want me to be there with you when the time comes, we will. We’ll do it together. OK?”

“Promise me.”

“I promise, Vanessa. I love you and I will be there for you if you want me.”

“God, Carl, I love you so much.” She pulled my face down to hers and gave me what was probably our first adult, passion driven, sexually charged, romantic kiss.


“Well, you told me a couple years ago to wait until it was time, and a couple weeks ago you didn’t know what it would look like, but I think it was time, and if that’s what it looks like, my life can end now, and I’ll be a happy camper. I love you, Carl. So much!”

That was the extent of our love making for quite a while. Don’t get me wrong, it happened often, it was spontaneous, it was loving, it was wonderful, and she learned things to do with her hands and mouth that were, to be succinct, extraordinary. Our passion and sexual lives were not lacking in any way. At all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.