Emma's Seduction - Cover

Emma's Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An English professor marries a younger instructor later in life. He gains a stepdaughter that he learns may be his own daughter. As he learns to live with them both, he also learns about himself. This is a journey of discovery, played out in a small, but stimulating, world.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

My stepdaughter, Emma, was going to be leaving. It was time to return to her private academy. I didn't pay for it. That was done by her father, or perhaps his family. They were rather well off.

I wasn't destitute, of course. I was a fifty year old, full professor of English at my university. My wife, Erica, is an instructor in the same department.

But I was certain now that Emma was actually my daughter. Yes, she was the fruit of a one time ribald meeting with her mother. My new wife Erica. I didn't remember it, but it must be so. It must be. It made my lusting for her even more wrong. But, my god, it seemed so right.

Now it was time to say goodbye to Emma. She would be completing her final year at her school. I was rather proud of her. I understood from her mother that she was academically superior. I trusted that was true. I knew her to be bright and extremely knowledgeable. About many things, so I learned.

We spent the summer getting to know each other. Erica had been teaching for most of this summer session. I didn't have to do any lecturing as I had so much seniority. That meant Emma and I were alone much of the time. Getting married in the spring had brought us together as a new family. It had been rather eye-opening, to say the least.

I was coming to terms with my own transgressions. I forgave myself for taking advantage of Emma. It seemed to me that she was at least somewhat culpable, as well, in what happened to us this summer.

I mean, I understand that as the stepfather I should be in control and demand respect from my stepdaughter. Even more so if I was her father. Perhaps my reactions were over the top. Anyway it was done now and I was resolved to be a better man in the future.

But, one should note that I had not known Emma and I were actually related. No. I am married to her mother but Emma was not my real child in my head. She was a lovely young lady and she was in my care some of the time. But I didn't know we were father and daughter. She has a legal father. I am just married to her mother. No, I don't think I should feel so guilty.

Erica was at home now. She was finished with her classes and final grades were all turned in. Emma's academy would begin the next week. I noticed that Emma was not going outside to tan anymore. I assumed that she had reached the perfect tone for her. I was sure she hadn't stopped just because her mother was home during the day now.

But I must admit, if I am honest, that I did miss the times she was outside on the patio. I would often gaze out the french doors and admire her perfection. She was a younger addition of her mother.

Yes, she was her mother's daughter in so many ways. Her body was sublime. Her young breasts like cones and so taut and perky. I had seen them so many times. Just thinking of it caused me to become erect.

Not only her breasts but her sweet vulva. She kept it shaved one could see. When I had succumbed to my own urges I had found how sexually arousing such a pussy could be. Oh yes, very tempting indeed.

She would often place her hand upon it while sun bathing. I had seen her and I knew she was fondling it. I believe she caused herself to have orgasms on occasion.

During one of the times that I rubbed lotion into her soft tender flesh I had noticed her moaning. I am certain that I caused her to tremble and her pussy leaked fluids. Yes, she did enjoy that. I did too, I have to be honest with myself.

I missed those times. I missed masturbating while I watched her. I missed touching her and making her happy. I know I made her happy. She expressed that verbally as I fucked her.

But as I say I was going to control my behavior. Especially with her mother present during the day now. Her mother, Erica, was so lovely to me. She enjoyed any kind of sexual activity I might imagine. She delighted in the kind of sex that was rough and made one feel like one was a true sexual machine.

I was going to have to use her tonight. Yes, I would need to use her thoroughly tonight. I watched Emma walk past me going to bed. She turned back and leaned down.

"Goodnight, Dick. Sleep well. You too Mom. Have a nice rest."

She kissed my cheek. I felt her tongue wetly lick me as her delicate hand squeezed my bare arm. I shivered. It was time to go to bed with Erica. Yes, I needed to be alone with my wife. So much like her daughter. Just a little older. Only thirty-eight years old. Right in her sexual prime. Ready to please me.

I watched as Emma walked slowly away. Her body swayed. I reached out and touched Erica beside me.

"We must be getting to bed too, my dear. Let's go, love."

"Of course, Richard."

We followed behind Emma, then passed her door as it closed. I smelled a trace of her jasmine scented perfume. It brought back memories. Yes, some memories appear with certain odors.

I was becoming rather quickly engorged. My prick was becoming hard. I moved Erica a little faster and she giggled. Like a girl. Like her daughter.

Upon entering the room I flung her onto our bed. I began tearing my clothing off. She started to do the same. As her naked body appeared I saw her nipples were hard and her shaven pussy was glistening. My erection was pointing upward, ready to be used.

Yes, I was ready to use my wife. I needed this badly right now. Her long brown hair was in waves to her shoulders. Emma wore hers in braids usually. But it was also long and wavy.

"Get on the bed. Now. I want that pussy. Please hurry dear. I need to fuck you right now. I want to fuck you from behind, Erica. My cock is so hard. Hurry."

"Yes, of course, lover. God, I love you to be so masterful. You're an animal, sweetheart. I'm so wet for you baby."

I could see that she was wet. I could smell it. Yes, it was moist and ready for me to fuck her. I moved quickly, bending my knees to fit my cock head at the entrance of my wife's cunt. I popped my prick into her pussy and delighted in her moans of pleasure. With that I pressed harder. Not wishing to wait any longer I rammed my prick into that cunt. My pussy, yes it was. I was fucking her now, harder. Deeper. Roughly, I grabbed her hair and jerked her head back.

"Ahhh, fuck baby. Yes, yes, fuck me. Unh, fuck."

I had one hand on her tender ass and the other kept her hair tightly pulled back. I thrust into her over and over. I was grunting as I screwed my love, my wife. The mother of Emma. Yes, I was fucking her deep and rough and she begged for more.

Fucking her was all I had in mind. Yes, all I had in my mind. I fucked her as I had fucked our daughter last week. I fucked that pussy hard. And she loved it.

"Fuuuck ... yeeess ... take my cock, take it. Ahhh ... fuck. Gahhh!"

"Baby, baby, baby ... fuck me ... baby ... ahh ... fuck."

She wanted it all. She wanted my fucking. Like our daughter had wanted it. Yes, they both loved me fucking them. I would fuck them both. I would fuck them. Holy fuck. I wanted to screw. I needed to cum. I was fucking her and I was going to cum. I was going to fill her cunt.

"Now. Richard, baby, fuck, yes, cum for me. I'm cumming so hard baby. Cum in me."

I was filling her cunt with all the cock I had. I fucked her harder and then I spurted. I was filling her cunt.

"Yes, fuck yes. Take that, take that cum. Ah, fuck."

I felt my prick shooting once, twice, then four or five more. I gradually slowed and stopped. I rested with my cock in Erica's pussy. I was still hard. I had ejaculated and I was still hard. I withdrew and she moaned. I released her hair and she turned her head to look at me. She smiled and then giggled.

"Baby, I need to lick that cock. I want to eat some of the cum off your cock dear. You know I love doing that, don't you, Richard. You're such a fine lover. You're so good to me dear."

I held my cock out as she spun around on the bed, eager to lick and suck my now softening prick. I was still very sensitive as she licked it, holding it in her little hand. Her hand was as delicate as Emma's.

They both wore scarlet finger nail polish now. I liked that. I liked the glistening redness on their lips too. Erica's lips were leaving some lipstick on my cock. I thought of Emma's red lips wrapped around it. I moaned.

The next morning I arose from bed. I was up earlier than normal. I didn't awaken Erica yet. She could sleep in awhile. I took my shower, got dressed, and went downstairs. I was making coffee when Emma came into the kitchen.

"Good morning Dick."

"Help, dear. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, it took awhile to get to sleep. It was a little noisy. But you know that. You and Mom were doing that thing you do. Such a naughty man you are, Dick."

I looked at her. This was entirely inappropriate. Why did she speak to me this way? No, it wasn't right. If she were younger I would wash her mouth out with soap. Yes, that was what they did when I was a child. But she was not too old yet for a spanking, I thought. Perhaps some discipline was necessary.

Grabbing her arm I pulled her out into the living room. She was struggling a little as I dragged her over to the sofa. Sitting down, I turned her over my knees as she protested. She didn't struggle too hard though. I noted that she became rather quiet as I pulled her skirt up and my hand descended upon her rear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.