Emma's Seduction - Cover

Emma's Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An English professor marries a younger instructor later in life. He gains a stepdaughter that he learns may be his own daughter. As he learns to live with them both, he also learns about himself. This is a journey of discovery, played out in a small, but stimulating, world.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

There was a tapping at my library door. It had to be Emma. I had been avoiding my stepdaughter for a few days. It was something of a surprise when she had touched my turgid prick with her feet. I had not responded properly, at first. I admit that I had some rather unfortunate urges concerning Emma. She was my new wife's daughter. She was nearing seventeen years of age soon. I would need to control myself.

"Come in."

The door opened slowly and Emma entered. She was dressed in only her bikini bottom. I had given her permission to sunbathe without a top. Perhaps that had not been the best idea. My wife, Erica, might not understand. But she didn't know. I wasn't going to tell her. Surely, neither was Emma. But I hadn't expected Emma to be walking around like this.

"Hi Dick. It's a lovely day, isn't it?" I could smell the jasmine scent that she always wore.

"Yes, yes. Quite nice Emma. Yes. Do you need something from me dear?"

She slowly walked over and stood beside my desk. I was seated behind it, with paperwork spread out. Her delicate hand reached out to touch my arm. Her breasts were not pendulous at all. They were firm and like cones in shape. Her nipples were red as garnets. They were swollen. They always were. I had noticed when I watched her through my french doors, as she sunbathed on the patio.

"You know, I'm getting to be fond of you, Dick. You seem to be awfully sweet. I was hoping you would be. And you've been very nice to me. I think you are even nicer that my father. I wish you were my father. Anyway, I wonder, may I ask another favor, Dick?"

I cleared my throat. It was getting stuffy in here.

"Umm ... yes, Emma. You, uh, you can ask anything. I'll try to help, if I can."

My hand was on my desk as she kept her hand on my arm. It was bare, as I was wearing short sleeves. I felt goosebumps rising, as she gently stroked my skin. I had to move my other hand to my lap. I didn't wish her to see the erection forming. That wouldn't do.

"Thank you Dick. I think I'm going to really depend upon you. You're such a smart man. I can tell by reading your books. You're so good at poetry, Dick."

I think I may have been blushing. "That's kind of you, Emma. I know I'm not a great poet, but I do think I've written a few poems that would stand up to critical scrutiny."

"Well, I just know they seem good to me. So anyway, I was wondering. It seems so silly, doesn't it? I mean, I'm sunbathing and I have this silly bottom on, and I know my sun tan is going to be uneven. Doesn't it seem logical that I could remove it, along with the top, Dick?"

This was another of Emma's surprises. She was absolutely not an ordinary young lady. As far as I knew, of course. I wasn't an expert concerning girls. Perhaps she was just like other girls her age. I didn't really know. I was thinking swiftly. What should I do? What would Erica think?

"I don't know, Emma. I'm not really sure about that. I mean, wouldn't you feel odd, you know, nude? With me here and all?"

"Don't be silly, Dick. You're fine. I don't have any problem being that way around you. We're family now, right? I used to be nude with Mom all the time, in our apartment."

"Yes, certainly, Emma. We are family now. Yes. Your mother and I love having you here."

"My mother's a dear, too. So, okay, I'll just not bother with this silly bikini when I go out to sunbathe. Thanks, Dick. See you later. I'm going out now."

With that she caressed my arm, touched my cheek, and turned to skip away. I suppose I had given permission. I wasn't quite sure. My erection was throbbing and I stroked it through my trousers. I wondered if I was losing control. I shouldn't let that happen.

Emma's head appeared in the doorway. "Dick, would you mind putting lotion on me again. I'll wait outside for you."

It seemed very hot again. Did she see what I was doing? I wiped my brow with my handkerchief. Surely I could handle this. She wasn't asking for much. Just for me to put lotion on her. That's all. That was simple enough. I was a full professor. I could handle young people. Certainly I could. I rose and looked out my french doors.

As I watched Emma was approaching her lounge chair. She put down the towel and lotion she was carrying on a small table. Then, as I watched, she stepped out of her bikini bottom. She glanced quickly over at my doors, then sat down. She placed the bottom on the table. I could see, from my vantage point, that her vulva was clean of hair. Nothing was there. Just like her mother. Yes, just like her mother.

After a few minutes, as my erection went down, I gathered myself. I opened a french door, and walked over to Emma. I took a lounge chair and drew it close to hers. She was looking up at me, but I couldn't see her eyes through her sunglasses.

"Dick, are you going to rub lotion on me? You can't sit in another chair. Sit here on mine next to me. I'll lay on my stomach first. You do the back, okay? Thanks, sweet Dick."

She was soon in a prone position. I sat next to her. I was touching her and my eyes traveled over her long body. It was taut and muscular, but soft looking. Her derriere seemed firm and rounded. I reached, got the lotion, and squeezed a lot onto my palm. I rubbed my hands together and began at her feet. Her tiny feet with the scarlet toenails. I rubbed her soles and each little toe, separately, then moved up her ankles and calves. Getting more lotion, I caressed the backs of her knees. That delicious fold I often watched as women walked away.

I was becoming quite warm in the summer sun. More lotion, and I massaged her thighs. So firm, and yet, so full and soft and meaty. Fleshy. God, it was getting hot. Squeezing out more lotion I moved to her buttocks. My thumbs were moving rather close to her vaginal and anal areas. I noticed her anus was pink. It seemed to wink at me. Not really, of course. I kept rubbing around it and I heard a heavy sigh escape her ruby red lips.

Leaning farther I used my hands to rub her back and shoulders, and down her arms. I put lotion along her sides and up, rubbing along next to her pert breasts. She exhaled another sigh. Having my cock get hard was perfectly normal. Just a physical reaction. It meant nothing. Then, as I was placing lotion on her neck, she abruptly rose up. I made room and she quickly flipped over.

"That's the back, sweet Dick. Now the front, dear."

I couldn't see her eyes. I thought I had heard amusement in her tone. Perhaps not. My trousers were feeling rather tight, for some reason. In any case, I began the same procedure as earlier. I used the lotion to caress the sweet, little feet, and moved up the legs, gently massaging her flesh with the sun tanning lotion. It was all to keep her tanning properly. That's all.

As my hands were nearing her hairless vulva I couldn't help noticing that it was wet. She must be sweating in the heat, as was I. My hands were spreading lots of lotion along her legs and onto her belly. In the process, I couldn't help getting rather close to the vaginal area. I stroked with my thumbs, and her moist slit came open, just for a moment or two.

Her sighs were continuing as I made my way up her tummy. I knew that I needed to put some tanning lotion on her breasts or she would get a sunburn. That wouldn't do. So I caressed her titties with my fingers and thumbs, softly making sure her nipples had plenty of lotion. I left them to rub along her shoulders, and then her long neck. Her mouth was open. Her tongue flicked out and licked her ruby red lips.

Emma removed her sunglasses and looked into my eyes. She smiled and then reached out a delicate hand. She put it on my thigh. Gently rubbing it upward, she giggled. Then she stopped and put her glasses back on.

"Thanks so much, dear Dick. I'm good now. I'll see you later, sweet man." She reclined back and put her earbuds in.

Yes. You see, it was only putting lotion on for her. That's all. I wasn't doing anything wrong. Not that I could see. I didn't think Erica would care. Never mind. It wasn't necessary for her to know everything. This was my little secret with my stepdaughter. We were becoming great friends. I could tell. I looked forward to Erica coming home that day.

Later that evening, after dinner, and about an hour before normal bedtime, I asked Erica if we could retire. She was happy to oblige. She always was. She stopped at Emma's room, at the top of the stairs, and tapped on the closed door.

"What is it Mother?"

"Nothing sweetheart. We're just going to bed early. We'll say goodnight now."

"Fine Mother. Have fun."

Erica looked at me. I shrugged. I didn't know what she meant. I was going to enjoy myself now, but Emma knew nothing about it. I took my wife's hand and drew her down the hall to the master bedroom. Upon entering I took her in my arms and began kissing her, and caressing her breasts through her clothing. I was a little rough, but she liked that. Erica liked everything rough and I was learning to do everything I could to make her happy that way. She was giggling. It reminded me of Emma.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.