Poor Relation Becomes Sex Slave
Chapter 3: Becoming a Pregnant Whore

Copyright© 2015 by Art West

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Becoming a Pregnant Whore - Shoplifting leads Anita to become a sex slave in her uncles house. More mistakes get her sent to a brothel. How will she get out?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Similar events were to become almost a daily event over the next two weeks. Then inevitably she was caught! Tyrone and another friend of his had her stripped in the toilet, and Tyrone had just inserted his stiff cock up her twat when there was a loud knocking on the stall door. "Open up immediately!" came a stern voice.

Tyrone's friend opened the door to reveal two security guards, and two members of the college management, a man and a woman.

"What's going on here?"

Tyrone answered calmly: "Anita here often brings guys into the men's room to fuck. She's a bit of a nymphomaniac, and it's hard to refuse".

Anita almost wept in shame. "That's not really true. They drag me in here and make me do it."

"Are you saying you're being raped?", asked the woman. "I didn't hear any protests from you!"

"I ... I ... I..." Anita struggled to find words.

The two guys had by now pulled their trousers up. The man said: "Well, all of you come to the office and we'll take statements. Where are your clothes, girl?"

"That's my coat over the door" Anita murmured.

"My God", said the woman. "Is that all you wear to classes, with no underwear even? No wonder the guys want to sex you, whether you directly ask for it or not. Well put it on and come with us."

As she did so, a couple of the banknotes fell out of the pocket on to the floor. "Why do you keep money so loose in your pocket?", asked the man. Tyrone's friend blurted out: "It's the cash we gave her".

"What?!", gasped the woman. "Have you taken money from these men to have sex with them?"

"They ... They ... They forced it on me!"

"But you took it! That constitutes prostitution on college property, which is even more serious than just sex in a public toilet. Come with us now."

Back at the administrative offices, they were ushered into an office where the man and woman sat behind a desk, leaving Anita and the two boys standing, flanked by the security guards.

"So", said the man addressing Anita, "You admit taking money from these two and going with them into the men's toilets for purposes of sexual intercourse?"

"I ... I ... I..."

"I'll take that as a yes, or admission of guilt."

To one of the guards, he went on: "Take the two men to the security office and get formal statements from them. Then they can go."

This left Anita standing with the other guard. They were told to wait while the man and woman went out briefly to confer.

When they returned, the woman addressed Anita: "Strictly speaking, we should expel you from college and hand you over to the police, as solicitation for purposes of prostitution is a crime. However, we would prefer to avoid the publicity and the need for effort in collating all the needed evidence. So what we are going to do is to suspend you for three weeks as a first warning. A notice not mentioning names will be posted on notice boards around campus. If you challenge the suspension then the expulsion and criminal charges will be implemented. What do you say?"

Anita looked at the ground. "I won't challenge. I'll accept the warning". She just could not face the shame of prosecution on a charge of prostitution, especially as that would get back to her parents.

"Agreed then. Please sign your acceptance here, and turn in your student card. You may collect it again at this office after three weeks. Then take your things, a copy of the suspension letter, and leave immediately."


An hour later she let herself into the house. To her dismay, Belinda was there with a male client, who looked to be a businessman close to 60 in age.

"What are you doing home at this hour?"

Anita almost wept. "I have been suspended for 3 weeks, and sent home".

"What on earth have you done?"

"I ... I ... I ... Can't I see you in the kitchen?"

"You tell me now, in front of my guest (Mr Drake)"

In silence, she handed over the letter. Belinda took it, but before looking reminded Anita: "You are indoors now. You are overdressed."

Anita resigned herself, and removed her lab coat and shoes to be fully naked in front of Mr Drake who looked on with lustful eyes. She could hardly be any more humiliated!

Belinda feigned total shock as she read the letter. "I can't believe it! Suspended for lewd and immoral conduct, namely having sex with two men in the men's toilet, and strong suspicion of prostitution. Under the circumstances, the punishment is mild. Well I and your uncle take it seriously. Your current punishments will continue and be strengthened. We'll have to work out details."

Mr Drake by now had an obvious erection. Belinda told Anita: "Well, if you are going to be a prostitute anyway, you might as well take my client up to your room, and give him some relief before he signs my papers."

Anita did as she was told, leading an unprotesting Mr Drake to her room, where she undressed him and invited him to lie on the bed. She realized that he was a lot older than her father, and that she did not even know his first name! She started by sucking his cock.

After about 10 minutes, he said: "I'm going to come soon. Get on top and ride me. Have you got a rubber?"

"No, I don't use them. Men seem to enjoy it more when they spurt into me."

But she climbed on top and settled herself on his erect member, lifting his hands to fondle her tits which he did with enthusiasm. In spite of everything she felt herself building to a satisfying climax. She admitted to herself that the boys were perhaps correct when they referred to her as a nymphomaniac. Perhaps her greatest role in life was just to keep men happy and satisfied. Why fight it? Why even go back to college?

Mr Drake came with a roar, and filled her with his cum. She rocked slowly on his deflating prick to give him the maximum after-joy. Only when he was really soft, did she climb off. She ran to the bathroom to get him a towel to wipe off the sex fluids which had pooled round his cock. As he dressed, he pulled some notes from his wallet, and dropped them on her dresser. "Thanks for the best sex I have had in years" he smiled. She was truly now a prostitute. Again, why fight it? She was good at it.

She walked downstairs with him. Immediately, he spoke to Belinda. "That seals it. Give me the papers. I'll sign".


In the end, Anita did not even have to decide about returning to college. About two weeks into the suspension, she started feeling frequently nauseous and was sick a few times. She went to Belinda, and told her the symptoms: "I think I need to see a doctor. I must have picked up a bug somewhere."

She was surprised when Belinda just laughed. "It's not a bug you've got. More likely a bun in the oven. When was your last period?"

"About 6 weeks ago. But I thought the contraceptive injection I had stopped periods. How can I be pregnant?"

Belinda laughed again. "What gave you the idea you had a contraceptive jab?"

"The doctor clearly said it would remove pregnancy risk".

"No darling, he said it would remove the uncertainty of pregnancy. It was a mild fertility drug. One of the thrills for us in having a slave is that she should be barefoot and pregnant. In fact we had promised you to my cousin who makes porno movies and is looking for pregnant young actresses. More of that later when we confirm your pregnancy. But the main uncertainty now is whether you will have a multiple birth, as that is the risk of the fertility drug."

Anita was absolutely speechless.

Belinda went out later to get a pregnancy testing kit, and that confirmed the diagnosis. Anita was indeed pregnant, although who the father might be was anyone's guess.

That evening, Bob and Belinda told her she would have to phone home to tell her parents. Anita was more scared of that than of the pregnancy itself, and they used the speaker phone so that Bob and Belinda could add words if needed.

Pam answered the phone, and when she heard it was her daughter also activated the speaker phone so that her dad and brothers could hear.

When they asked her about college, she had to confess. "Mum, I am going to have to drop out, as I'm pregnant."

Before he mother could answer, her father's outraged bellow came down the wire. "You slut! You dishonour us all! Are you going to marry the father?"

"I ... I ... I'm not really sure who the father is!"

"NO" growled her father. "That's even a greater disgrace on the family, and an unforgiveable example to your younger brothers. You are not my daughter any more. I disown you. Look after yourself, or ask your immoral uncle and aunt to look after you."

And with that he cut the connection without allowing Anita time even to greet her mother. She burst into tears. Belinda was surprisingly sympathetic and put her arms around the sobbing Anita. "We have heard from Pam that your dad has become increasingly austere and rigid in his religious beliefs, so your ways were going to part anyway. There is a real chance that your mum will leave him as soon as the boys are old enough. Don't worry, we'll see that you are cared for and that your mother is kept informed."

Bob now added: "Belinda has a cousin, Tilly, who runs a large home with lots of girls. We'll call her to see what she can do, even if it's rather unconventional. Go and have a stiff drink now, and you'll feel better."

Only 30 minutes later, they had news for Anita. "Tilly would be glad to have you and has space in her establishment. We can take you there. It's a country estate about two hours drive from here. You'll have full board and lodging, and will even earn some cash, but you'll have to work for her."

"That sounds too good to be true. What sort of work is it?"

Bob and Belinda looked at each other and exchanged grins. Belinda explained. "Tilly is the madame of a quite exclusive brothel, run from her home, and she also owns a porn movie company. She says she can make a lot of use of a young pregnant star."

In spite of everything, Anita gasped at the implication. She would have to become a full-time sex-worker. But as the initial shock passed, she admitted again to herself: "I am a nympho. I enjoy sex. I will get as much as I want".

She sighed: "OK, I'll do it. When do we go".

"We'll take you tomorrow morning."


And thus about noon the next day, Anita emerged from Bob's car with her suitcase at a large country manor. They were met by Tilly, a surprisingly motherly figure in her mid 50s. She was extremely bosomy, probably G-cup, and displayed considerable cleavage. She clasped Anita to her ample bosom. "You are a pretty little thing aren't you. You'll be very popular."

Once Bob and Belinda had left, Tilly took Anita to her suite where some snacks were laid out. As they ate, Tilly filled her in on what to expect.

"You'll have your own room, which shares a bathroom with one other of the resident girls. I'll take you there in a while and introduce you to the others."

She showed Anita a bank of TV screens. One of them showed a reception area, where three girls in negligees were sitting around. "I have 15 girls with me permanently. During the busiest times, between 9pm and 11pm, there'd be about 8 girls in the reception area, waiting to greet clients. Overall, any one girl usually works two days in three, with some staggering of hours.

"A client goes initially to our reception desk, and purchases a coupon, a wrist band of a particular colour. It's green for a hand job, blue for a blow job (these allow 15 minutes with a girl), red for 30 minutes of non-kinky sex, and gold for up to an hour of special requests (often pissing, whipping, etc.). Group rates (group of men with one or two girls) can be arranged in advance.

"The client can sit and talk with the girls, generally wearing semi-transparent negligees, for as long as they like, and soft drinks are available. But when they make a choice, they pass the wristband on to the girl, who then takes them into one of the entertainment rooms through the doors you see there. When they are done, the girl drops the wristband into the box with her name. This is used to calculate the credit to her account.

"The girls do at times also act in our porn movies, and get paid extra for that. In your case, we will initially involve you in probably three 'epic' movies. These will trace a young girl's experience from impregnation with multiple partners through her increasing pregnancy up to the last month, with some final scenes of her feeding her baby (or babies, as I believe you have had a fertility drug). I have a script writer drafting the plots, with the character being aged about 15 or 16.

"Come, let me show you to your room now. You can rest now, and I'll take you for a medical check tomorrow before you start any work."

On their way, Tilly picked up a couple of DVDs from a rack. "While you rest, view these. They contain a lot of sex positions and other kinky acts that men may ask for."

That evening, Tilly encouraged her to watch on the monitors to see something of the reception area dynamics. She was almost jealous of the girls going off with clients, as her pussy needed attention. The following day involved many medical tests, and until the results came back she still could not work. It was thus on the third day that she turned her first tricks. She enjoyed flirting with the clients, and ended up giving four fucks and two blow jobs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.