Sister Angelique and the Outlaw - Cover

Sister Angelique and the Outlaw

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An odd combination but love and lust knows no bounds.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Western   Spanking   Humiliation   Clergy   Violence  

The grizzled prospector Nevada headed back down into civilization to report the demise of the Sherman brothers and place the claim into the daughter’s name as the only heir. The eighteen year old Faith was still noticeably shaken by the loss of her father and her uncle at the same time, but she was taking her mind off it by bathing in the river and cooking their food.

The Kid was a little uncomfortable being along with such a pretty young girl knowing his own weaknesses when it came to consorting with females.

Faith was subdued to the point that she didn’t seem to mind that he could see her out there in the river as naked as the day she was born. It didn’t seem to pother her any longer that he could see her untrimmed wild bush and her private parts and nipples that stood out all perky and pointed in the early morning chill. It was a big difference from before the trouble when she had two strong males to protect her from the dangers of the virgin territory around them.

In a way, she knew instinctively that she had to find a strong male to act as her mentor and protector in a world that was hard on pretty girls of a nubile nature.

The morning after Nevada left for town, she stood at the stove inside their little shack and she cooked up the eggs collected from the henhouse back at her family’s claim on the other side of the river. They had decided to move that henhouse and all the surviving chickens down to the Kid’s claim just to make it easier to collect the eggs and keep the predators away from the defenseless chicks.

The petite miner’s daughter was humming in front of the stove and when she bent over to pull out the biscuits, he could see the full outline of her youthful snatch and her delicate rear door that was so very tempting in feminine allure.

The Kid was chomping at the bit with an erection that must have caught the young girl’s attention because she blushed a nice shade of pink. Still, she made no attempt to restrain her “bending over” activities and sometimes would look back over her shoulder to make certain she had his full attention.

Finally, he couldn’t hold back any longer and when she came to put his biscuits on the table, the Kid pulled her soft virginal cheeks down hard with an audible slap right on the tip of his shameless erection.

He could tell right away that she was no stranger to taking a cock between her sweet cheeks. He little gasp of pleasure was enough to give away her wanton nature. With only her father and her uncle around to give her guidance, he wondered where she might have found a volunteer to show her the ropes of carnal bliss. There was no doubt in his mind that both her father and his horny brother had given her all the tips she needed on how to keep a man happy in the midnight hours. It was obvious she was close to both of them, but he had originally thought her despair was from the family connection and not from the loss of a constant bed companion to keep her female parts well-lubricated and ready for action without hesitation.

The Kid pushed up the young girl’s thin dress and spread open her sinful cheeks. She was almost purring like a little kitten with his oversized dick spreading open the back end of her vagina from behind as she let gravity feed her pussy to his pleasure.

He did young Faith a half dozen times before Nevada came back with the confirmation from the claims office that the claim was registered under Faith’s name and that the killer’s had already been dished out equitable justice in a manner proscribed by the laws of the territory.

With Faith’s gold dust pokes and their output from the previous six months, they had nearly twenty pokes worth about a thousand dollars each and it was time for them to go back to Angelique and have her transfer the cash to the Wells Fargo safety boxes and out of danger of being stolen by the back-stabbing claim jumpers that roamed the foothills with their criminal side-kicks and even a crooked lawman or two to tilt the scales in their direction.

Old Nevada came close to ending it all just enjoying his “free rides” on all of Angelique’s ready pussy earners with far too much excitement for his end of the line heart. They convinced him to slow down a bit and get some much needed sleep and he took turns “spooning the girls” and letting his old cock rest until he was back up to his old self and ready to get some loving the old fashioned way with the girl’s ankles around his sturdy neck.

Angelique and the Kid kept their secret story under cover and the former nun looked the other way when the Kid pounded Faith into the pillows with her ass up high to get him inside at a good angle to hit her happy spot deep inside.

She accepted Angelique’s offer of gainful employment and was able to earn almost a thousand dollars the first week upstairs in the hourly rooms for instant pleasure.

The Kid was somewhat surprised that she took to the game so quickly and he figured it was because she had been deprived of mixing with younger lads whilst her father and uncle dominated her happy humping time. The fact was that most of the eager cowboys and gold prospectors were unable to keep up with her when she was in a mood for loving and she was one of the juiciest bad girls seen in those parts for a long time. She was even a wetter specimen than Angelique and the well-used nun was no slouch in the squirting and spraying department.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.