Sister Angelique and the Outlaw - Cover

Sister Angelique and the Outlaw

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An odd combination but love and lust knows no bounds.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Western   Spanking   Humiliation   Clergy   Violence  

Her experience with the rough man with the scar on his face was exciting enough to make Sister Angelique flustered for the rest of the night. She had a hard time falling asleep remembering the depraved way the man had made use of her tender bottom. It was the sort of physical contact that she had not been exposed to in her sheltered past. Now that she had been exercised in that opening and the previous stretching she had taken from the Kid, Angelique was more inclined to allow some of the sex-deprived males around her to gain solace in her welcoming arms. Her thought was that she had something of value to them and it might as well be to her benefit to secure compensation for her compliant acceptance. Her new career was launched with little fanfare and soon she was the most popular attraction in the small frontier town.

The Kid was none too happy about her new source of income.

He pulled a face for a little while but came to see it as her decision and continued to avail himself of her favors which she dispensed to him without any payment. The other two females were equally as generous with the granting of favors to the Kid and he was generally indisposed to leaving the pleasant atmosphere of all that female flesh in such quantity which was in short supply in the frontier west.

Sister Angelique packed her habit and other things away in her trunk and told Baby Girl and Nana that she was ready to join them in their new business behind the Chinese Laundry. Their first clients were the Sheriff and the two deputies that did their best to keep the town on the side of civilization without too much bloodshed. This was a totally gratis encounter and she didn't mind when the Sheriff pulled her hair because she knew he had no idea she was a regular convent raised nun and was simply showing that he was enthusiastic about giving it to her from behind. That first night they cleaned up almost a thousand dollars in gold dust making more money than the laundry in a full three months. Angelique could tell the Chinese females were a bit envious of their earning capacity but they didn't seem in any rush to get on their backs and join the lineup of available females willing to get poked for cash.

The Kid was not amused by her newfound willingness to spread her legs and he refused her offer to split her earnings with him because he say it would make him a bad sort of fellow using women to furnish their livelihood. She could understand that and just insisted on buying him his steak dinners at the dining parlor next to the saloon. She told him it was the least she could do since he had already saved her life more than once.

The town was thriving because the cattle herds were flowing up non-stop from the southern plains as the cowboys drove their steers to the railhead to escape the drought from almost a year without a good hard rain. The wagon trains from the east were still arriving even though it was getting close to that magic cut off week that meant no more wagons headed west to the lofty mountains and the clogged passes filled with snow drifts that made progress impossible. The three women were working overtime to keep up with the demands of horny clients looking to pin the tail on the tiger.

Angelique was ashamed of the fact that she was happy in her labors taking whatever was tossed her way by fate and lack of female companionship on the frontier. In a sense, she felt that she was performing a certain duty to make the lives of the rough western men a little happier and their sighs of satisfaction were music to her ears. Since there was no priest to hear her confession, she just related her sins to the silent walls alone in her bed at night and promised to be a "good girl" as soon as she had enough money to start the school she planned for educating the Indian children with little chance of learning the ways of the white man's world.

When one of the rowdy cowboys threatened to cut off her ear with his knife, she was truly frightened but she still prayed for his salvation even as the Kid pounded his kidneys with his heavy boots. Fortunately, he had removed his spurs or the Sheriff would have been putting out a warrant for his arrest for murder by violence. It was sort of shocking in a way how she bloomed like a runaway rose being exercised in passion every night when the sun went down. The many years when she had lived in complete celibacy seemed so far away now and in fact she regretted those years of unnecessary abstinence more than the life she was living now bringing joy to the cocks of horny strangers.

The Kid knew she was not really dependent on him because she had the ability to think for herself and now was able to generate more income than most of the men who surrounded her with their base instinctive needs of the flesh. He was thinking of moving on when it seemed like the women were seriously considering making the railhead town their permanent headquarters. He knew that the focus of the railroad would be to bring the beef on the hoof supply lines closer to the meat-packing centers and that the days of the "open range" were coming to a rapid close. He had thoughts of striking out further west into the gold fields and see what the land on the other side of the mountains held in store for him.

It was a late arriving wagon train that made up his mind for him. It was filled with religious people of a sect that was ideally suited to the frontier because they believed in safety first and service to the Lord as second. They were heavily armed and there seemed to be an awful lot of females in proportion to the males. One of the older men confided in him that it was necessary for them to marry multiple wives just to keep things all smooth and on an even keel. That sounded too good to be true from the Kid's perspective because he was already saddled with three females to tend at those times when they were bored with their unruly clients.

It was a shock to the group that they might be forced to stay the entire winter in the godless environment of the wild frontier town. They were a little fearful of the exposure of their young females to the constant barrage of ogling from the sex-starved cowboys and miners. A couple of them had already been caught in the web of physical relations with a determined male admirer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.