Sister Angelique and the Outlaw
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An odd combination but love and lust knows no bounds.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Western   Spanking   Humiliation   Clergy   Violence  

Sister Angelique was startled from her happy dream of losing her unwanted virginity to a man dressed all in black and wearing two guns on his hips and a huge swollen tool between his legs that promised her the satisfaction she so dreadfully needed despite her vows.

It was the sound of the yelling Indians riding so close to the stagecoach that she could almost reach out and touch them.

The drummer was slugging down some of his own whiskey and the "Kid" had his long gun out the glass empty window drawing a bead on a nasty looking savage with so much paint on his face that she thought he was a stage performer. He was trying to ride on the rugged terrain and notch an arrow at the same time. The Kid's slug caught him right between the eyes and he disappeared in a shower of blood that rose up into the dusty summer air. The young married couple were hugging each other like the honeymoon had just started and she heard the boom of the guard's shotgun at the same time two of the Indian's horses fell forward like they had run into a trip wire.

The other Indians swung off and kept pace with them at a distance infuriated at their losses and itching to take some scalps before the sun went below the horizon. She did her best to ignore the fact that the Kid had his left ear rubbing her female parts and helped him steady his rifle barrel with her robe-covered knee.

The Kid handed her his rifle to hold and he swung up to the top of the stage coach to see how the driver and the guard were coping with the attack. He stuck his head back in the window and told the other passengers that the driver was "winged" and the guard was "fit as a fiddle". Fortunately, the driver was skilled enough to handle the team with one arm and they made good progress toward the next way station and the sanctuary of additional rifles to fight off the raiding party on the warpath.

When they came over the next rise they were in sight of the fortified building and the reinforcements they were in desperate need of. The Indians gave up a shout of defeat and wheeled off to the foothills whooping like evil spirits in search of new prey. They made their way down to the station and pulled up in a cloud of dust and shouting from the vaqueros letting the station master know the stage had finally arrived. Ex-Major Harrison was a bit slow-moving these days because a horse had thrown him over the corral fence like a sack of potatoes. His wife was doing more of the hitching the horses these days to take up the slack. The two Mexican helpers were busy with the stock and the passengers filed into the station happy to be off the dangerous trail and in a much safer place. Of course, if the Indians got more braves to follow them, they could mount an attack on the station but they knew that would be a risky proposition unless they caught the white-eyes by surprise.

Sister Angelique washed up from a shallow pan set out on the back bench for the passengers and she watched the young bride make her ablutions with a dainty air of unconcern. Sister Angelique was unhappy with the fact that she was numbingly frightened by the Indian incident and yet this young girl was oblivious to all except the lips of her new husband.

The drummer steered clear of both of them not wanting any grief from Kid or the husband. She saw the Kid digging out some fresh rounds of ammo from his blanket roll and filling his rifle and the ammo belt over his shoulder. She noticed that the bullets were identical for both the rifle and the six-shooter and thought that it was beneficial to have that convenience of similarity. She said a little prayer for the soul of the poor savage who had fallen to the long-gun and hoped he had gone to his maker with a shriven soul. It was such a ridiculous thought that she wondered at her own naiveté.

Because they wanted to get an early start in the morning, they all turned in as soon as the sun went behind the hills and she found herself in the corner right next to the Kid with no one else near them to disturb their sleep. She removed her robes under the blanket wearing only her thin shift and her "convent" stockings to sleep in. At the last minute, she removed her cross that she usually wore around her neck at night just in case the Kid decided he wanted to get better acquainted in the middle of the night when everyone else was sound asleep. Then she turned into the wall and tried to fall off into sleep wondering if she would awake a virgin or a fully opened woman.

Angelique knew it was the Kid spooning her from behind because he could feel his moustache tickling the back of her neck and his heavily muscled body was a pillow that covered every square inch of her body from head to toe. She did her best to pretend she was still sleeping but gave herself away when he lifted her nightshift and placed his male stick on her rump like he was testing for a soft spot. She was forced to shudder in absolute pleasure and felt her female slit begin to get wet with anticipation like when the good Father was giving her deserved penance with his wide leather belt.

Neither of them said a single word because they were both afraid one of the others would discover their secret. It surprised Angelique how easily the Kid was able to get his long arm inside her private place and her hymen was shredded so quickly that all she had a chance to do was simply gasp out a startled, "Dear God!"

After that, it was simply a race to orgasm for both of them and she was ashamed to admit she got there first and even a second time before he gave her his liquid present deep inside. The deed was done and only she and the Kid knew she had taken him in all the way and it was her very first time. They separated and pretended they were strangers in the darkened room with only the touch of his fingers resting softly on her trembling buttocks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.