Mary's Marvelous Family - Cover

Mary's Marvelous Family

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Chapter 11

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 11 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Kara heard a roar of thunder from the other room and saw a bright flash of light under the door and a second later the door opened to let Captain Marvel and Mary Marvel enter Billy Batson’s bedroom. “Well it’s about time you joined us,” Supergirl managed to gasp as Junior’s mouth and tongue threatened to send another orgasm through her pussy. With sigh she managed to open her thighs enough to free Freddy’s head and pull away from his incredible tongue.

“Looks like you two have been enjoying yourselves,” Mary said as she pulled her blouse off and tossed it into the corner where Junior and Kara’s clothes already made a small mound, her blouse was soon joined by the rest of her clothes as well as Captain Marvel’s full costume so the two of them were soon as naked as Junior and Supergirl as the two new lovers hovered over Billy’s small bed.

“Ready to join the party?” Junior asked, lifting his head from between Kara’s thighs and licking her juices from his lips.

“We sure are,” Mary said, floating through the air to give Kara a quick kiss as she massaged the blonde’s tits. “I’m surprised the two of you aren’t fucking already.”

“Junior was ready and willing to fuck,” Supergirl said with a shrug, “but I talked him into eating me out instead.”

“Don’t you get enough of that from Superman,” Cap asked as he slid to the other side of Kara and started sucking her nearest tit. “Mary told me about your pheromones and how they drive your cousin into a sexual frenzy, he must eat your pussy all the time if he’s that horny.”

“Breeding frenzy might be a better description than sexual frenzy,” Kara admitted. “When the pheromones take affect all Kal can think about is knocking me up and he skips straight to fucking to knock me up as fast as possible. This is the first time that anyone’s ever eaten my pussy, but I’m ready to start fucking now. Do you have anything special in mind, Mary?”

“I do have some ideas,” Mary admitted with a smile. “How does this sound, you and I eat each other out while the boys fuck us silly.”

“That sounds great,” Kara said with a sigh, “why don’t turn around and hover over me so we can reach each other’s cunts?”

“A girl after my own horny thoughts,” Mary said as she shifted around so she could reach her friends drooling cunt and Kara could reach hers at the same time. “You boys decide who fucks who and get to it.”

“Well,” Freddy said, glancing at Billy as Mary and Kara started eating each other out. “I still haven’t had a chance to fuck Supergirl’s pussy and I’m really looking forward to giving her a load.”

“And I just found out that Mary’s carrying my baby and I’d like to fuck her right now,” Billy admitted, “so I guess we know who fucks who, right?”

“Sounds good to me,” Freddy agreed, swabbing his dick across Supergirl’s pussy to coat it with her pussy juice. As soon as he was ready Junior slammed his cock forward, burying it in Kara’s tight slit with a grunt from both of them.

As Freddy started fucking Supergirl, Billy shifted around until he hovered just behind his sister’s pussy. He brought his cock up close to Mary’s slit and was surprised when Kara stopped sucking her cunt long enough to lick his prick until it wet enough to slip into the other girl’s tight slit with nothing more than a groan of pleasure from Mary as he bottomed out in her pregnant pussy.

“Fuck me, Billy,” Mary screamed, clamping her pussy tight around her brother’s cock as it filled her cunt. “Give our baby a cum bath.”

“I’ll fill you with enough cum for the baby to take a bath from now until she’s born.” Billy promised as Supergirl sucked his balls.

“Or him,” Mary moaned. “I told Diana I didn’t want to know the baby’s sex, but if you want to know you can ask her.”

“I’ll think about it,” Billy muttered concentrating on his prick as it slid in and out of his sister’s drooling slit while Kara went back and forth from his cock to Mary’s pussy. Billy couldn’t help but wonder how Supergirl was able to do so much at once since he could see Freddy fucking her pregnant pussy with enough force to shatter his bed if they’d been on it instead of hovering above it.

“Fuck my pussy you blue cheese,” Kara gasped, taking her lips away from Billy’s balls long enough to scream at Freddy, “I can take whatever you dish out.”

“That sounds like a challenge,” Freddy gasped, “and I accept. This blue cheese is going to fuck you so hard you’ll forget all about your cousin’s cock.”

“But not his sperm,” Kara groaned. “Since he and I are the only Kryptonians left in the universe, he’s the only one who can knock me up.”

“As long as there’s a practical reason for you to go back to him,” Freddy decided, slamming his cock in and out of Kara’s pregnant cunt as fast and hard as he could.

Mary stopped licking her friend’s blonde pussy for a second as she tried to think something through. “Kara?” she said after giving her friend several rapid licks with her stiff tongue as Freddy’s cock slid in and out at super speed. “You and Kal are vulnerable to magic, right?”

“That’s right,” Kara moaned as she licked Mary’s pregnant pussy with just as much pleasure as she was getting from Mary’s tongue. “We have no defense against even the simplest spell.”

“What are you thinking, Mary?”Cap asked, sinking his cock as deep as it could go in his sister’s tight little pussy with each thrust.

“I’m thinking, that if Kara is vulnerable to magic, and you and we’re superheroes created by magic - than you and Freddy might be able to knock her up.”

“I’m not sure if it would work that way,” Freddy groaned, “we’re created by magic, but once the magic creates our bodies, we don’t have any magic of our own. Maybe there’s enough magic left over from our creation so our sperm will work on Kara, but I’m not sure. Maybe Shazam knows, we could always ask him.”

“Sure, we can ask the old wizard,” Billy chuckled, “he may even answer the question. But, it will be in the form of a riddle that we can’t figure out until we know the answer some other way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.