Mary's Marvelous Family - Cover

Mary's Marvelous Family

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Chapter 9

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 9 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

(Six weeks later)

Mary Batson sat in her bed nervously anticipating the doorbell as she wondered who was going to show up to give her 'the lecture'. After answering the emergency call from the Justice League the day before she just knew it was only a matter of time before someone showed up. When the call came in on her communicator she'd considered ignoring it, but the league was so insistent to have everyone show up for the emergency that she just couldn't ignore it. It wasn't until she changed into Mary Marvel that she realized just how much her costume emphasized her baby bump now that it was starting to show, but by then the call was so urgent she knew she had to respond. And it was a good thing she did too, because the league needed everyone to handle injustice league's newest plans. But once the battle was over, Mary knew that everyone had spotted her swollen belly and breasts.

She was still able to hide her pregnancy from her parents and everyone else thanks to the oversized blouses and bulky sweaters she wore everywhere. Even when she was Mary Marvel and wearing her tight costume she didn't allow people to get close enough to notice her baby bump, but she just knew that everyone had noticed the changes in her body the day before. How could they miss them?

Mary wondered who the league would send to deliver the lecture about her responsibilities as a super-hero and how she was suppose to set an example for girls her age instead of following the crowd. Would it be Wonder Woman? Black Canary? Hawk Woman? Just wondering made her so anxious that Mary finally bounced out of bed and went to her porn stash, ignoring the magazines and videos so she could go straight for her toys. She grabbed her favorite dildo as well as two others and then returned to her bed. Pulling the covers up in case someone walked in without knocking Mary took her favorite dildo – the one she'd created by accident – and pushed her panties to one side so she could slide it under her skirt and into her pussy, rubbing it across her clit as she did so.

Two orgasms later Mary was finally starting to relax when she heard the doorbell. Hiding all three dildos under her bed Mary jumped out and arranged her clothes so no one would realize what she'd been doing and then made her bed as quickly as she could.

"Miss Mary?" a call came through the bedroom door after a short knock, "Miss Mary, you have a visitor."

"Who is it, Nancy," Mary asked the maid, nervously shifting from one foot to the next without stepping away from the bed.

"She says her name is Kara Kent," the maid said. "She says you met her through a school exchange program.

"Oh yes, Kara, I remember," Mary said, wondering why the league would send Supergirl to give her the lecture, after all, Kara was her age, and she'd expect one of the older members to mentor her on her failings as a super-hero and role model. "Send her up, we can talk right here in my room so we'll have some privacy."

"I'll bring her right up, ma'am," Nancy said.

Mary didn't have to wait very long before there was another knock and Kara called, "Mary? It's me. Can I come in?"

"Come on in, Kara," Mary called, sitting down in one of her comfortable chairs and pulling another one around to face it.

"Hi, Mary," Kara said, closing the bedroom door behind her and walking over to take the offered chair. "I hope you don't mind my stopping by like this, but after the mission yesterday I thought you might want to talk."

"I can understand why the league would want to send someone to talk to me, but I thought it would be one of the older heroines that came by to give me the lecture, not you."

"You think I'm here to give you the lecture?" Kara asked. "You must have really been preoccupied with that little baby bump of yours to miss my muffin top."

"What do you mean, your muffin top?" Mary asked, obviously puzzled as she looked Kara up and down, noticing for the first time that the blonde was dressed in bulky, form hiding clothes just like hers.

"It'll be easier to show you than tell you," Kara said, pushing herself up from her chair. Moving at supers speed the girl became a blur as she changed into her costume. Mary wondered if that was what people saw when she changed with her magic lightning. A second later Kara stood in front of Mary in her full costume and Mary let her eyes move up Supergirl's body following her red boots to her blue mini skirt, to her white belly shirt with the s-shield, red half cape and the hair band holding her long blonde hair out of her face. At least Mary knew that was what she'd see if she could get her eyes to move past Kara's swollen belly poking out between her mini skirt and her belly shirt.

"And you thought your costume emphasized your pregnancy," Supergirl giggled when she saw the way Mary couldn't take her eyes off her belly.

"You're ... you're pregnant," Mary finally managed to say as Kara sat back down in her chair.

"That's right, about four and a half months," Kara said, leaning back in her chair and running her hand over her swollen belly. "I'm guessing you're about three months, right?"

"That's right," Mary nodded.

"Well now you can see why no one else noticed your little bump, even though your costume was tight enough to make your belly noticeable, it was nothing compared to my belly. So I was the one who got the lecture, but it wasn't that bad, after all, what could they say to me after what happened to Wally and Artimus?"

"What happened to Wally and Artimus?" Mary asked, still looking at Kara's pregnant belly as the blonde stroked the bare skin.

"You remember when the two of them got married about six months ago?"

"Sure, the two of them flashed down to Las Vegas and got married by an Elvis impersonator."

"Well Artimus was two months pregnant when they went down for the wedding. That means that you and I weren't the first ones to get pregnant, so there was only so much anyone could say without sounding like a hypocrite. Not only that, but after the lecture Wonder Woman took me aside and offered to scan me and the baby with the Amazon purple healing ray to make sure that there was nothing wrong with the pregnancy. Since I noticed your little belly bump I asked if I could bring a friend along so she could get a scan too."

"I think I'd like that," Mary said hesitantly.

"I thought you might," Kara said with a smile, "especially if I'm right about who knocked you up. Was it Billy or Freddy?"

"I'm not sure," Mary said, "that's why I think it would be a good idea if Wonder Woman did a genetic scan with her purple healing ray to make sure everything's all right. But how did you know it was Bill or Freddy?"

"I figured if Mary Batson was fucking, than Mary Marvel was too, and that means you're limited as to who you're fucking. Not as limited as me, of course, but if you don't want to castrate your lover when you cum as Mary Marvel than Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel Junior are your only real options."

"So, now that you know who I've been fucking," Mary said with a blush, "why don't you tell me who you're fucking? Who knocked you up."

"I thought that would be even more obvious than Cap and Junior," Kara said with a puzzled look.

"Not to me," Mary admitted. "Maybe I could figure it out if I changed to Mary Marvel and used the wisdom of Minerva I could figure it out, but I don't know."

"It's not that hard to figure out if you think about it, Mary," Kara said with a shake of her head. "How much do you know about genetics and DNA?"

"Just the basics," Mary said, wondering where Kara was going with that question.

"Well to start with, you know I'm not human, right? I'm Kryptonian, and that means I can't breed with a human because we're not genetically compatible – not without a lot of scientific help that doesn't exist yet, in fact Star labs says it will be at least another three years before they can create a viable hybrid of human and Krptonian DNA. That means that I not only have the possibility of castrating a human lover while we're fucking, I can't get pregnant by him."

"But, the only other Kryptonian on Earth is..."

"That's right, Superman, my cousin Kal," Kara said, grinning at the shocked look on her friend's face.

"But you and Superman," Mary said, shaking her head in confusion. "I just don't see straightlaced Superman fucking his cousin and knocking her up."

"It's not that surprising," Kara chuckled. "Kryptonian DNA is more complex than Human DNA and because of that we can breed closer relations than humans can, and have babies that are perfectly healthy. When Kal woke me up from suspended animation I knew that he was going to be the father of my children, but I knew that I was too young to catch his attention, not to mention that I'd have to overcome his human social mores about incest and breeding with close relationships. But, I had a secret that Kal didn't know about since he didn't grow up on Krypton and get the sex education that he would have had there."

"What does that mean?" Mary asked.

"Kryptonian females have a gland that produces a very special pheromone," Kara explained. "The gland doesn't develop until a girl reaches sexual maturity, but once it develops a girl can release the peromones at will, and they'll drive a man wild. At least they'll drive a Kryptonian man wild. Since I was only 12 when Kal found me I wasn't sexually mature yet, but I knew it was just a matter of time. In the meantime I did everything I could to learn about human seduction, since that was the social standard Kal grew up with. I started by reading all the romance novels and watching all the romantic movies I could, but that didn't really help. When I learned about adult videos and magazines I started studying them too, but they weren't any help either. Of course the adult material made me so hot and horny that I kept studying them because I enjoyed them so much."

"About a year ago I realized that Kal was starting to notice me and I realized that I was unconsciously using my peromones on him. Once I realized that I'd reached my sexual maturity I started using my pheremones every chance I got, as well as using everything I'd learned about seducing a man, and about 9 months ago I got him to fuck me for the first time. After the first time he felt so guilty about what had happened that he did his best to avoid me, but once he stopped avoiding me the pheromones took over and he lost it again. For the last 6 months we've been fucking at least 2 or 3 times a week, and he knocked me up about four and a half months ago."

"So, what do the Kents think about you getting pregnant by Kal?" Mary asked, wide at Kara's story.

"Depends on which Kent you mean," Kara chuckled, "Clark's excited about it, even if he'll never admit it. Ma and Pa Kent couldn't be happier because it means they don't have to wait three years or more for their first grandchild. But Lois is another matter. I'm doing my best to avoid her right now, I did tell her about the pheromones because I didn't want her to blame Clark for something he couldn't control, but that means she's really angry with me. But, she's starting to calm down because the whole family decided that it would be best if she and Clark adopt the baby as soon as it's born. She still wants her own baby with Clark, but now she doesn't have to wait for science to catch up with their situation."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.