Mary's Marvelous Family
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 8 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

"Mary, wake-up, "Mary heard her brother calling her through the fog of sleep. The sun and ocean scented wind just felt too good to respond to Billy's call.

"Wake-up, Mary," Billy urged again, shaking her shoulder this time until she finally opened her eyes with a groan. "Time to get up sleepy head, it's almost time to head back."

"Really?" Mary asked, sitting up in her beach chair to look at the sun that was already running low in the west.

"Yeah, it's about 4:30 back home," Billy told her. "Freddy and I got up about an hour ago and went out for another swim, but we couldn't get you to wake-up."

"Well I do get tired easily now that I'm pregnant," Mary shrugged. "I guess you could say that I'm sleeping for two as well as eating for two."

"You said it's about 4:30 back home?"

"That's right," Billy said, double checking his watch.

"Dinners always at 6, but we don't want to arrive at the last minute so it is almost time to leave, but we still have time for a couple things."

"Like what?" Freddy asked hopefully.

"Well first, I need to take a dip with my bathing suit on," Mary said, pulling her dark blue bikini from her beach bag and pulling it on. "If I get home with a dry suit after spending the day at the beach my parents will know something's up."

"Wow, Mary," Freddy said after Mary put on her bikini, "do your parents know you have a suit like that?"

"They know," Mary chuckled looking down at herself, her bikini top barely covered her nipples, and they were so erect they pushed the fabric away from the rest of her breast. The bottom was so small she could even see a few whips of pussy hair poking out around the small triangle that framed her slit. Around the back she knew fabric was pulled in tight around her ass and barely covered her butt crack. "Of course they don't allow me to wear it out in public, but they trust you and Billy so I can wear it around you guys."

"If they only knew," Billy giggled as he ran his eyes up and down his sister's body, he tried to figure out if she looked sexier in her sting bikini or her bare skin.

"Be glad they don't," Mary smirked, "if they knew the three of us were fucking they'd cut off your pussy supply like that."

"They'd cut off your cock supply too," Freddy pointed out.

"So it's a good thing they don't know," Billy said, "and I intend to keep it that way."

"I think we can all agree on that," Mary replied. "Now come on, let's all take one more quick splash before we pack everything up."

After a few minutes splashing around in the water Mary led the boys back to the beach and threw a beach wrap around her wet body. The boys had already packed up most of their things so they soon had everything else packed and ready to go. "We have enough time to change and have a super speed three-way Marvel style," she decided.

"Sounds great to me," Captain Marvel said a second later, stripping out of his costume and tossing it on top of their beach supplies so it wouldn't get sandy.

"Me too," Mary Marvel said a second later as she tossed her costume on top of Juniors. "You first, Cap," hovering in front of her brother and rotating until she was parallel to the ground with her pussy right in front of his mouth, "eat my pussy, eat it until I good and wet so you can coat your cock before you fuck me in the ass again."

"With pleasure," Cap said, licking Mary's slit before he sucked her clit between his lips. While Cap ate his sister's cunt, she crossed her knees behind his head and turned to see where Junior was.

"My turn now," Junior said with a hopeful smile. "Do I get to suck your tits?"

"For now," Mary said, pushing her chest out to give Junior better access to her breasts. "But once Cap is fucking my ass, I want you to fuck my pussy."

"So we're going to make a good old fashioned fuck sandwich," Junior said as he played with Mary's tits.

"That's the plan," Mary groaned, her pussy quivering when Cap stuck his tongue in her slit and wiggled it around. "But we're going to do it Marvel style. How many different positions do you think we can do before all three of us cum?"

"I don't know," Junior said, "but it will be interesting to find out."

"Oh, yeah," Mary groaned as her whole body began to shake with her approaching orgasm, "suck me, guys, suck me good." Cap and Junior's only response was to suck even harder on Mary's pussy and tits until she screamed with pleasure while her whole body shook from head to toe with her orgasm.

"Oh God, that was a good one," Mary said, releasing Cap's head from her thigh's death grip. "Time for the real fun to start. Cap, time for you to fuck my pussy and get your cock good and slick before you stick it in my ass."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.