Mary's Marvelous Family - Cover

Mary's Marvelous Family

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Chapter 7

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 7 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

(6 weeks later)

Mary opened her eyes and glared at her alarm as it continued to blare at her until she reached over to turn it off. Even after a full nights sleep she felt tired and run down, she'd felt that way for the last couple weeks, but she had to get up to meet with Billy and Freddy. With a sigh she sat up in bed and suddenly clamped her hand over her mouth when her stomach gave a sudden lurch. She let out a muffled, "Shazam," as she forced herself not to vomit in her mouth and let out a relieved sigh when she changed into Mary Marvel in a flash of lightning. Her stomach still felt off, but at least she didn't feel like she was going to throw up now.

Now in her hero form Mary slipped out of her bed and headed for her bathroom, grabbing her back pack on the way. Once in the bathroom leaned over the toilet and muttered her magic word again. As soon as she changed back into Mary Batson she vomited into the toilet bowl. Mary waited for her stomach to settle down and then flushed the toilet before she turned to wash her mouth out in the sink. After sitting down on the closed toilet lid Mary went through her mental list, "Let's see, I've missed two periods, I have morning sickness, I'm tired and never have any energy, my breasts are enlarged and sensitive, and my stomach is getting hard, but it hasn't started swelling yet. I'd say it's time to use that home pregnancy test I bought the last time I was in New York."

Mary opened the side pocket of her back pack and pulled out the box she'd stuck in it two weeks earlier. She read through the instructions and pulled out the first of two test sticks, marking it with an MB before she pulled out the second one and marked it with an MM. Two minutes later the first test strip was sitting on the counter and Mary used her magic word before using the second stick. She'd just changed back when there was a knock at her bedroom door.

"Mary are you up?" her mother called.

"I'm up, mom," Mary called back. "I'm in the bathroom and I'm about to take my shower."

"That's good, honey, you wanted me to make sure you were awake so you wouldn't miss your meeting with Billy and Freddy."

"Thanks, mom, I'm good."

"Do you still want Katherine to make that picnic basket?"

"Yes, mother, the three of us are going to the beach."

"On a day like this," Mrs. Broomfield asked.

Mary listened and realized that she could hear the sound of a raging storm even in her bathroom. "When I say we're going to the beach I mean Marvel style, mom," Mary said, "we'll change and fly down to the Caribbean, once we find a deserted island with a nice beach we'll land and spend the whole day enjoying the surf and sun. But if anyone asks, we're having an indoor picnic. If anyone wants to get ahold of us we'll have Billy's sat-phone with us so you can just call his number."

"You make it sound so easy, dear," Mary's mother chuckled. "I wish I could fly down to the Caribbean and enjoy a day on the beach, but I have too much work to do. Enjoy yourselves."

As soon as her mother left Mary stepped into the shower and scrubbed herself down, going carefully across her tits because they were so tender, and giving herself a quick finger fuck just before she finished. Once she was out of the shower Mary checked the results of her pregnancy tests and smiled in satisfaction. She collected the test strips and the rest of the packaging and stuffed it back into her backpack. Mary had read too many stories about parents finding out about their daughter's pregnancy by going through the trash, and she wasn't about to leave any clues where her parents or the servants might find out about her secret.

By the time Mary finished her breakfast Billy and Freddy had both arrived for their day trip. "Hi, boys," Mrs. Broomfield said as she let the boys in. Billy and Freddy shook off the water from the rainstorm and turned to greet Mary and her mother. "Mary tells me the three of you are going down to the Caribbean for a day of surf and sun."

"That's the plan," Billy said, "but you never know when an emergency is going to come up, that's why I'll have my Sat-phone and we'll all have our Justice League communicators."

"Well I hope nothing comes up, you kids work hard enough, you deserve a day off once in a while."

"Thanks, Mrs. Broomfield," Freddy said.

"At least you'll have a nice picnic lunch with you," Mary's mother said, pointing to the large picnic basket on the counter. "I also made up a cooler with plenty of sodas and lemonade for you."

"Sounds great," Billy said.

"If you want I can get our beach furniture ready to go too," Mrs. Broomfield offered.

"Thanks, mom," Mary said, "but I know where it is. I can get it myself."

"Help yourself, dear," Mrs. Broomfield said. "You three enjoy yourselves, just make sure you're home in time for dinner."

"Yes, mother," Mary said with a weary smile.

"Dinners for all three of you, and I won't take no for an answer, boys."

"Thank you, ma'am," Billy and Freddy both answered.

"I don't know about Freddy," Billy said, "but I'm tired of fast food and my own cooking, so I'm looking forward to a home cooked meal."

"I'm with Billy," Freddy said.

"Well, I don't know about home cooked," Mrs Broomfield chuckled, "but I'm sure our cook can make something we'll all enjoy."

"Come on, guys, if we're going to be back in time for dinner we better get a move on before we loose any more of our surf time." Mary said, grabbing the picnic basket and heading for the garage. In the garage Mary pointed out the beach furniture to Billy and he soon had a collection of chairs, blankets, and umbrellas ready to go. Once everything was ready all three of them changed to their Marvel identities and headed for the Caribbean with Cap carrying the beach equipment, Junior carrying the cooler, and Mary carrying the lunch basket.

"That looks like a good one, Cap," Mary said, pointing to one island.

"Looks good," Cap said, "hold on while I check it out."

Mary and Junior hovered in place while Cap flew down to check out the island at super speed. "So, Mary, are you going to tell me why you wanted to take this trip today?" Junior asked as the watched Cap's red blur flying around the island."

"I'll tell you and Billy at the same time," Mary promised with a teasing smile. "But not until I'm sure we're alone on the island."

"It looks good," Cap said when he rejoined Mary and Junior. "There's a nice white beach with a nearby fresh spring, and nothing dangerous in the water. It's a great picnic spot."

"Race you," Mary cried, getting a head start before the boys realized what she was doing.

By the time the boys landed on the beach – just a second behind Mary – she'd already changed to Mary Batson and was stripping out of her clothes. "What for us, Mary," Billy said after changing in a flash of lightning, "give us a chance to change into our suits."

"Who needs a suit?" Mary laughed as she dropped her panties on top of the small pile of clothes in the sand. "This is the perfect time to skinny dip, no one else is here to see us or complain."

"When she's right, she's right," Freddy chuckled as he stripped out of the last of his clothes and turning to hobble after Mary with his bad leg.

"I think you're both crazy," Billy called after them, "but I'll go along with you."

"Last one in the water's pregnant," Mary cried, stopping just short of the surf as Billy and Freddy ran past her into the water.

"What did you just say?" Billy asked as he and Freddy both came to a stop in knee deep water.

"I said the last one in the water is pregnant," Mary said, laughing at the look on the boy's faces. "And since I'm the last one in the water I guess that means I'm it."

"Are you sure?" Freddy asked.

"Pretty sure," Mary said, she told them about her symptoms, finishing with the results of her home pregnancy test.

"So you tested yourself as both Mary Batson and Mary Marvel," Billy said when she was done.

"That's right, I wanted to make sure I was pregnant in both forms, and that's what the results say."

"What about your doctor?" Freddy asked. "Home pregnancy tests are pretty accurate, but they're not 100%."

"I know," Mary sighed, "but who am I going to trust with this? In order to watch my pregnancy they'll have to know my secret, and I'm not sure if I trust anyone that much yet."

"Good point," Billy agreed, "I don't know who I'd trust in your situation."

"Let's not worry about that for now," Mary decided, "let's just enjoy our day of sun, surf, and sex."

"I like that plan," Freddy said, grabbing Mary's tits from behind and swirling her around in the water until he fell, pulling Mary down on his lap.

"I guess you're ready for the sex part of our day," Mary giggled, shifting her ass around on Freddy's lap until his cock was aimed right at her slit. She sat down hard and Freddy's cock slipped into her pussy with one thrust.

"Come on, Billy, let me suck your cock while Freddy fucks my pussy," Mary called to her twin brother.

"Sounds great to me," Billy said, wading up to his sister so she could suck his prick down her throat.

"And now that I'm pregnant, you can cum in my mouth," Mary pointed out with a grin. "Not only that, but now you'll finally be able to pop my last cherry."

"What do you mean?" Billy asked, "I thought Freddy got your cherry," he said as his cock sank into Mary's throat. As if to answer her brother's question Mary slapped his ass. After a couple spanks Billy caught on to what Mary was trying to tell him. "Your ass," Billy said with a grin, "I'll be the first one to fuck you in the ass." Mary nodded as she continued to fuck her brother's cock with her mouth.

"You hear that, Freddy, after today you won't be the cherry popper in the family."

"Good, I didn't like that honor anyway," Freddy groaned. "Of course we still don't know who the father is, so you may still have a first there."

"Maybe, maybe," Billy muttered as he enjoyed the way Mary's throat massaged his prick. He could already feel the sperm building up in his balls and realized it wouldn't be long before he gave his sister her first mouth load of cum.

"Oh God, Mary," Freddy gasped, "your pussy is just as sweet as ever, and knowing that you're pregnant just makes this fuck that much better."

"We've been fucking Mary's pregnant pussy for about a month and a half now, Freddy," Billy pointed out.

"But we didn't know she was pregnant until now," Freddy returned. "Knowing that she's pregnant makes it that much hotter to fuck her."

"Ok, you've got me there," Billy admitted. "And now I'm hot to fuck her pussy."

"Hot enough to let me fuck her ass first?" Freddy asked hopefully.

"Not on your life," Billy chuckled, "you already got Mary's cherry – twice. Now it's my turn to get her cherry."

"OK, OK," Freddy said, putting his hands up in surrender. Mary was laughing along with her brother and friend even with Billy's cock down her throat, the vibrations just added to the pleasure Billy was feeling from her mouth and he realized it wouldn't be long before he was shooting sperm down her throat.

"Mary, I'm going to cum real soon," Billy warned his sister, if anything the warning seemed to encourage his sister to suck him even harder. With a groan Billy slammed his cock as deep as it could go in Mary's mouth and his twin started swallowing his cum as fast as it shot out of his prick. By the time Billy's cock wilted and slipped out of Mary's lips the girl had swallowed every last drop of her brother's cum and gave him a big smile as she licked her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.