Mary's Marvelous Family
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 6 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Mary woke up, but she kept her eyes closed because she wanted to hold on to her dream as long as she could. It was so hot, wet, and realistic that it seemed real, in fact she'd swear that she still felt 2 cocks filling her pussy. Reluctantly she opened her eyes and when she rubbed the sleep smut out of her eyes she realized that she was looking at her twin, Billy. Not only that, when she squeezed her pussy she realized she actually had two cocks stretching her fuck hole, not only that, it felt like she had at least two loads of cum soaking into her womb. "It wasn't a dream," Mary realized, "I really did fuck Freddy and Billy last night."

With a satisfied sigh Mary squeezed the cocks in her pussy again and watched her brother's face twitch, she hoped he was having a nice wet dream. She looked past her brother's head and gave a sudden jerk when she noticed the display on her alarm clock.

"Billy, wake up," Mary hissed at her brother.

"Fifteen more minutes," Billy muttered, "just give me fifteen more minutes and I promise to get up."

"Billy you need to get up now," Mary hissed again, shaking her brother's shoulder. "You too, Freddy," Mary added, poking the boy behind her with her elbow.

"What's up?" Freddy asked sleepily.

"My mom's going to be home in a half-hour," Mary started.

"And you want us to fuck you one more time before she gets here," Billy finished hopefully.

"I wish," Mary sighed, giving the boys another squeeze with her pussy muscles, "but you guys need to mess up your rooms and we need to clean my room, and we all need to get a shower. We all smell of sweat, cum, and pussy juice. If my mom smelled us right now she'd know what we were up to all night."

"We can do all that and still fuck you," Billy said, "or did you forget that we can change and do everything at super speed?"

"For a second there, I did," Mary admitted.

"Well," Billy said, pulling his cock out of his sister's pussy and shifting toward the edge of her bed, "first we have to say, Shazam." In a flash of light Billy was replaced by Captain Marvel who looked at his sister with the same mischievous smile that Billy had worn on his face. "Once you guys change, Junior and I can take turns, while one of us fucks you, the other one will mess up his room, and then we'll switch off. And after that we can all clean your room before we change back and get in the shower, all before your mom gets home."

"I like it," Mary said before she called out, "Shazam," and changed into Mary Marvel.

"Sounds good to me too," Freddy said before he called out, "Captain Marvel," and changed into Captain Marvel Junior.

"So, who's first," Mary asked, giving both of the boys an impish smile

"Junior, why don't you fuck Mary first while I go take care of my room?" Captain Marvel suggested. "I think the two of you could use some practice at super speed fucking if you're going to be ready for Monday."

"What happens Monday?" Junior asked.

"I'll let Mary explain while I go take care of my room," Cap said as he rushed around to collect all of Billy's clothes from where they were scattered around the room. By the time Junior turned to Mary for an explanation Cap was out the door.

"So, why do I need practice for Monday?" Junior asked, stripping out of his costume as quickly as Mary stripped out of hers.

"It's my plan for how the three of us can fuck all through the week," Mary said. By the time she had explained her plans for fucking Cap in the morning and Junior in the afternoon the two of them had each other so hot they were already on the edge.

"So," Junior said, fingering Mary's pussy at the same time that he sucked and massaged her tits while she stroked his cock and they both hovered over her bed. "As I understand it, your plan is to fuck Billy in the morning before school, and me in the afternoon after school," Junior teased. "That means you get to fuck twice a day and we only get to fuck once a day."

"At least on the week days," Mary giggled. "On the weekend I figure we can take our time and fuck as Billy, Freddy, and Mary. People are use to us spending our weekends together so we can spend the whole day fucking and no one will ever suspect what we're up to."

"Are you sure the two of us will be enough to keep your pussy happy?" Freddy asked, fucking Mary's cunt with three fingers at once.

"No," Mary gasped, her whole body shuddering through its first orgasm of the day, "but between the two of you and the fuck toys you bought me I think I can manage."

"I just hope the two of us can keep up with you," Junior chuckled, swinging between Mary's thighs and brining the head of his prick up to her slit. He looked at Mary for permission and slammed his cock into her pussy with one quick thrust so that his balls bounced off her bare ass.

"That's what I want," Mary cried, wrapping her arms and legs around Junior and fucking him back just as hard. "Fuck me, Junior, fuck me and fill my pussy with your baby juice."

When Cap returned from messing up his bedroom he saw Mary and Junior spinning above her bed. First one would be on top, then the other, it was hard to see who was fucking who, not that it seemed to matter to Mary and Junior. Cap was just starting to enjoy the show when Junior gave one last thrust and held his cock deep in Mary's belly while his balls jumped against her ass as he shot 3 or 4 good loads of sperm straight into her womb.

"Thank you, Junior," Mary sighed, giving him a kiss as she released her death grip around his chest and waist.

"No, thank you, Mary," Junior said as he pulled out of her pussy. "If this is what it's going to be like every afternoon I'll be looking forward to seeing you every day."

"And I'll be looking forward to seeing you," Mary said as Junior drifted away from her before settling down to the floor.

"Tag, Billy," Junior said, tapping Cap on his bare shoulder, "I've got her hot and ready for you."

"Thanks, Junior," Cap said as he rose up to meet Mary where she hovered impatiently above her bed. "Don't forget to pat your mattress and pillows down to leave an impression."

"Good idea," Junior said, "see you guys in a few minutes."

"So," Cap said, hovering next to Mary and running his fingers down her body, making her shiver in anticipation as he did it, "how many orgasms did Freddy give you?"

"Including the one he gave me when he came in my pussy? Two."

"In that case I'll have to give you three," Billy said with a broad grin."

"You know, if the two of you turn this into a fucking competition," Mary said.

"What," Cap prompted.

"You're going to make my pussy very happy," Mary finished with a grin.

"Good," Cap said with a grin, "because if your pussy is happy, I'm happy."

"So let's make my pussy very happy with three orgasms and big load of cum."

"I'll do my best," Cap promised, sliding into his sister's drooling pussy with one quick thrust.

Mary threw her legs around Cap's hips and swung him around so he was on the bottom so she could ride his cock. "Play with my tits, Cap," she told her brother. "Play with my tits while I ride you like a stallion."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.