Mary's Marvelous Family - Cover

Mary's Marvelous Family

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Chapter 2

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 2 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Junior both jumped out of the bed to strip out of their costumes but Junior stopped Mary as she reached for her white cape. "Hold on, Mary, this time I want to take off all your clothes, not just your underwear."

"Well, if you're going to take off my clothes, then I want to take yours off," Mary said with a grin.

"Sure," Junior agreed, "but I get to start since you have more items than me."

"Go for it," Mary said, stepping close enough for Freddy to remove the first item. Working quickly Junior removed Mary's white cape and tossed it toward the corner of the room. When Freddy was done Mary removed his red cape and tossed it over in the same corner. In no time at all Junior had stripped Mary down to her underwear while he was down to his pants and briefs.

Junior stopped to take a closer look at Mary's bra before he removed it. The bra of Mary's costume was similar to the one she'd warn under her school uniform as Mary Batson, a sexy white silk affair with the addition of two cold lightning bolts right over her nipples. "Is something wrong, Junior?" Mary asked after several seconds.

"No," Junior said slowly, "I was just enjoying how sexy your bra looks, especially the way your nipples make the lightning bolts stand out like that."

"It does look sexy," Mary agreed.

"Say, Mary, who do you think makes our costumes? Do the goddesses who give you your powers make the costume? Or do you think it's Shazam?"

"I never thought about it before," Mary said thoughtfully, "but if it is Sha ... the old wizard, then he has a pretty dirty mind the way he designs my sexy underwear the way he does."

"Whoever does it, I like the design, especially the way the lightning bolts emphasize your nipples and cunt."

"Yeah, I like it too," Mary said after thinking about it for a few seconds, "but I'll like it even better when you get my bra and panties off so we can fuck again."

"Right, I'm on it," Freddy said, unhooking her bra and tossing it over with the rest of her clothes. He stopped to admire Mary's bare tits and shook his head in wonder. "I thought your breasts were perfect as Mary Batson," Junior said, "but now they're even better, the same proportions, but larger so there's more to love."

"Thank you, Junior," Mary said, grasping the top of his pants and shoving them down past his hips, "now step out of your pants. After this we just have my panties and your briefs and then we can fuck again."

"You don't have to remind me," Junior said, hovering above the floor so Mary could pull his pants off both legs at the same time. "Just thinking about fucking you again is making my cock so hard your invulnerable cherry won't stand a chance."

"If I have a cherry," Mary pointed out, rubbing the bulge of Junior's cock through his briefs as Freddy reached for her panties. Just like Junior had done Mary hovered a few inches above the floor so her lover could remove her panties in one swipe. Instead of tossing the panties over in the corner like everything else Junior took the time to examine them first.

"Wow, Mary, you're even hornier than I realized," he said, giving the panties a quick sniff, "you changed into Mary Marvel just a few minutes ago and your panties are already soaked right through the lightning bolt."

"I know," Mary said, tugging on the elastic of Junior's briefs, "so let's get these things off so we can start fucking."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Freddy said, hovering above the floor so Mary could remove his briefs both legs at once. As Mary tossed Junior's briefs into the corner with the rest of his costume Freddy ran his hands over her breasts, gaining a moan of pleasure from his friend as he ran his fingers across her erect nipples.

"You like that, don't you, Mary?" Freddy asked, bringing his feet back to the floor as he continued to stroke her tits.

"I love it," Mary said, shivering with pleasure while Junior caressed her sensitive breasts.

Mary purred with pleasure while Junior slowly moved his left hand down her flank. When he tickled Mary's pussy hair she shifted her legs slightly so he could reach her pussy lips. Freddy eased his middle finger into Mary's pussy and she let out a surprised gasp, "Freddy, what are you doing?"

"Checking to see if you still have a cherry," Junior said, "you did say that you were wondering if you were still a virgin as Mary Marvel after Mary Batson lost her cherry. And now we know."

"So what's the answer?" Mary asked, pushing herself harder against Freddy's invading finger.

"Your hymen is still there," Junior said with a grin. "That means I get to pop your cherry twice in one day."

"That actually sounds pretty hot," Mary whispered.

"I can tell," Freddy said, "as soon as I told mentioned taking your virginity again you got even wetter than you were. I know it makes me hot when I think about taking your virginity twice."

"So what are we waiting for," Mary growled, "lets get in bed and pop that cherry."

"Of course," Junior said, picking Mary up in his arms and flying both of them to the bed. "But, I think it would be a good idea if we floated above the bed. Since your hymen is as invulnerable as the rest of you we'd probably end up breaking your bed before we broke your cherry."

"Probably," Mary admitted, "but wouldn't it be fun to say we broke the bed while we were fucking. Besides, with our super-speed we could repair the bed in no time."

"I'd rather not break it in the first place," Freddy chuckled as the two of them hovered over the mattress. "And I think it would be more fun to use our powers while fucking instead of afterward."

"Whatever you say, Junior," Mary sighed, wrapping her legs around Freddy's hips. "Now fuck me, break my invulnerable cherry with your invulnerable cock and fuck me hard."

"I'd like to see someone try and stop me," Freddy grinned. As Junior and Mary hovered above her bed he guided the head of his cock to her drooling pussy. Slowly he forced Mary's cunt lips apart and wedged his cock into her fuck hole and eased his shaft forward until it came in contact with her cherry. "Ready to lose your virginity for the second time today?"

"Ready," Mary said, bracing herself in midair. "Fuck me, Junior, fuck me now."

"Oh yeah," Junior said, jamming his prick forward with the strength of Hercules and the speed of Mercury. For a seconds Mary's hymen resisted Freddy's invulnerable cock, but finally it gave up and split under the assault so Junior slid all the way into Mary's pussy until his balls bounced against her bare ass.

"Ouch," Mary gasped when Freddy slammed into her belly. "I think that's the first time I ever felt pain as Mary Marvel," she said, "but I actually enjoyed it."

"Not as much as I did," Junior sighed, reveling in the pleasure of Mary's pussy milking his cock from tip to base.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.