A. King and His Queen
Chapter 41: An Assault

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 41: An Assault - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Project related sex normally occurred in the sex room. On rare occasions, particularly when the weather was really nice, they would have sex around the pool. The weather on this particular September Saturday was perfect. It was in the low eighties, there was a light breeze, and very little humidity. Millie was over for the weekend.

The neighbors on both sides of the house were away for some reason or another, so it didn’t matter if they were vocal or not. Scarlet had said they were taking in some college football game. Now that she was walking around appropriately dressed, she had reached out to the neighbors and knew more about what was going on in the neighborhood.

Scarlet was over at the barbecue grill cooking a steak for Andrew and swordfish filets for the women. She was dressed in a conservative maid’s outfit that covered her top and bottom while still looking sexy. The meal was slowly cooking and would be ready well after the action on the other side of the pool had ended.

Raven was on a lounge chair facing Andrew with her legs splayed apart. The fingers on her right hand were busy between her legs while she was twisting a nipple with her left hand. Her actions were a weak echo of times in the past when it would have been a woman between her legs providing that extra visual compliment for Andrew’s pleasure.

Andrew was atop Millie heading towards a climax. Millie, having reached that point a long time ago, was screaming out her pleasure in her typically loud manner. It was indeed fortunate that the neighbors were away or else the police would have been knocking on the door.

Everything was great until a man and a woman burst through the back gate. The man ran to Andrew, grabbed his leg, and started pulling him off of Millie. The woman was trying to grab Millie and pull her away from Andrew. Andrew slid to the ground scraping his knees on the rough surface that surrounded the pool. The man kicked Andrew in the buttocks. He’d been aiming in a slightly different spot, but fortunately Andrew had moved.

Andrew rolled trying to get away from the madman attacking him. In what could have been a catastrophe, he ended up in the pool. If the man had followed him in, the odds were good that Andrew would have drowned. As it was, the man stood by the side of the pool shouting at him and demanding that he get out and face him like a man.

The woman was now holding Millie in her arms in a protective manner while shouting for the man to kill Andrew.

Millie was repeatedly shouting, “Oh my God!”

Raven, at the appearance of sudden violence, was stunned into immobility. Flashes of being beaten by her ex-husband flashed through her mind. She curled into a ball and whimpered.

Andrew finally got his legs under him and came up coughing water from his lungs. The coughs were so violent that he vomited. He was too consumed with trying to catch his breath to even notice the madman by the pool yelling at him.

Scarlet was shocked and had no idea what was happening. She finally found her voice and screamed, “What in the hell is going on here?”

The madman spun around and shouted, “He was raping my mother.”

Millie said, “David, he wasn’t raping me.”

The young man spun around and looked at his mother. He looked back at Andrew. He decided that Andrew was younger than him.

“On my God! My mother is a cougar.”

The young woman holding Millie shouted, “Mother!”

Andrew was still coughing water from his lungs and didn’t contribute to the discussion. Raven remained curled into a ball.

Pointing to the house, Scarlet said, “You three. In the house, now!”

Millie, in the classic bent-over-walk-skip-crouch while covering the important bits, made her way into the house. She was mortified at what had just happened. The intruders just stood there for a moment watching her go.

Sternly, Scarlet said, “Get in the house.”

They finally followed their mother into the house.

Scarlet went over to Raven and hugged her. Raven struggled a bit before setting into Scarlet’s arms.

In a calm voice, Scarlet said, “It’s okay. No one is going to hurt you.”

It took a few minutes for Raven to relax out of the fetal position. The young woman was shaking like a leaf. It was obvious that she had been terrified out of her mind by the violence she had just witnessed.

Scarlet said, “That bastard ex of yours really screwed you up, didn’t he?”

Raven didn’t answer. She didn’t need to answer that particular question. The answer was obvious.

Andrew finally climbed out of the pool. Standing there naked, he looked like a wet cat. His erection had long disappeared. His cock and balls had shrunk as if trying to hide from future violence to them.

Confused, he asked, “What happened?”

“The best I can figure is that Millie’s son and daughter thought you were raping her. They came here to rescue her,” Scarlet said.

Andrew said, “They could have asked.”

“She was screaming and you were hammering away on her. Were they supposed to tap you politely on the shoulder and say, ‘Excuse me, but are you raping our mother?’”

“Point taken,” Andrew said.

“It’s nice to have someone who cares enough to do something like that,” Raven said weakly.

Looking over at the house, Scarlet said, “I think Millie is in for a rough time.”

“I think you’re right.”

“I guess we had better go in and try to help,” Andrew said.

Scarlet said, “You’re not going to help the situation walking in naked like that.”

“I guess I better wrap up in a towel.”

“Yes. That would be a good idea.”

“I’ll go put on some clothes.”

“Put on a towel first,” Scarlet said.

Andrew said, “I wonder if they called 911 on us.”

“This is a disaster,” Scarlet said shaking her head.

She scrubbed her face deciding that someone needed to be available to answer the door. Sending Andrew or Raven in their current state of undress wasn’t an option. That left her to deal with it. She could just imagine talking to police officers dressed in the maid’s outfit like some sort of bimbo. This was turning into a very bad day.

There were two doors from the house leading to the backyard. One through the spa room and one through the kitchen. Following Millie’s route that was the shortest path from outside to her bedroom, Millie’s son and daughter stood inside the spa room looking around stupidly. Neither of them had a clue what to do or where to go. They had no idea where their mother had disappeared. The room they were in had a hot tub.

Scarlet, followed by Andrew and Raven, entered the spa and stopped. She said, “Out that door and to the right is the living room. We’ll meet you there.”

The young couple made their way moving numbly. David kept mumbling things about his mother being a cougar and wondering if she’d slept with any of his friends. The woman looked like she was in a state of shock.

In her room, Millie was seated on the bed with her head in her hands wondering what she was supposed to do now. She knew what a cougar was and didn’t like the idea that her kids thought she was some kind of older woman who preyed on younger men. She could just imagine her ex-husband’s reaction on finding out that she had taken up having sex with men her kid’s age. She was sure that he’d tell the kids that she was just a slut and that’s why he divorced her while telling her, outside the kid’s hearing, that he was such a stud that it took a man half his age to rock her world like he used to do. She didn’t like the idea of that at all.

“What a mess.”

She pulled herself together. Sitting in her room wasn’t going to solve anything. She got dressed in her normal outside attire. It was time to face the music.

She entered the living room in time to hear her son say, “Lisa. Our mother is a cougar. Who knows how many of our friends she’s slept with.”

“She may have slept with some of my ex-boyfriends,” Lisa said dismayed.

“No wonder Dad divorced her. She’s a cock hungry slut.”

“I never thought of her as a cougar. That’s sick.”

“I wonder if she slept with Jimmy.”

That conclusion was not one that Millie had anticipated. With her mouth moving faster than her brain, she said, “I’m not a cougar. I’m an actress.”

“Actress? You were fucking some guy by the pool.”

“That’s the kind of movie it is.”

“You’re an actress in a porn movie?” David asked wide-eyed with dismay.

“Yes.”

Shocked, Lisa said, “Mom. You can’t need money that badly!”

David said, “That’s worse than being cougar.”

“Don’t you have any pride?” Lisa asked.

Staring to get angry, Millie stood there staring at her kids. It wasn’t their place to judge her like that after all of the things she’d done for them. They had both been a drain on her for years. Maybe now was the time to bring that up. It was time for her to turn this whole disaster into something that was their fault.

She said, “Your father, the great asshole himself, divorced me. I had no job. His maintenance payments were a joke. The money I got was used to pay for his half of the house so that we’d have a place live.

“My financial situation would be a whole lot better if you, Lisa, would grow up, get a job, and move out of the house. You’re twenty-eight years old. It’s long past time you got your own life.”

“Mom!”

“Don’t smirk at your sister, David. You could stop coming to me every couple of months for money. You’re a man. Act like one. Get a real job that pays real money and support your damned family.”

“Mom!”

“Don’t Mom me.”

“I can’t find a job that pays enough for me to move out,” Lisa protested.

Millie stared at Lisa thinking there were jobs that paid enough. She said, “There’s a position open on this film.”

“No way!”

That protest was the trigger that released the chains that had held her real anger at bay. She nailed Lisa with an angry glare. Shouting, she said, “What? It’s okay for your mother to have to go out and fuck to earn money so that you can sit on your pretty little ass, but it’s not okay for you to fuck for a living?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.