A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 35: Mom Again

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 35: Mom Again - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Andrew proposed and Raven accepted. Much to her great delight, Raven discovered that making love as an engaged woman was even more spectacular than making love to him as a member of the project. Initially, she had approached Andrew's bedroom worried that the tenderness with which he had approached sex would disappear now that they were engaged. She still feared that men upon claiming a woman would become sexually aggressive in a dominating way. She was shocked that he was even more attentive to her.

The next morning, Andrew received a blowjob from Scarlet before he and Raven went off to work at their normal time. Disinterested in the recent engagement, Cat charged off to work on her store as soon as Andrew left the house. This left Scarlet alone in the kitchen cleaning up the breakfast dishes.

Scarlet had settled into being Mommy for the household although in some ways it was as much MILF as Mommy. She cooked, cleaned, and did the laundry while wearing outfits one would expect of the most conservative middle class wife. When chores were done, she'd dress in bustiers and stockings or a bra and panty ensemble. More often than not, the bra would be a quarter cup bra with her nipples fully exposed. All of this was covered by a sheer gown that left nothing to the imagination.

As a way of holding onto her past life as much as possible, Scarlet had decided that she wanted to be a live-in maid once she left the project. She felt comfortable with taking care of a house. It was what she had done the entire time she was married and it was what she was doing now. She knew what needed to be done, how to do it, and took pleasure in it. Her past self image revolved around being a mother, a wife, and homemaker. She had lost the first two and couldn't bear the thought of losing the last.

There wasn't too much that Scarlet could do to integrate being a porn actress with her past so she didn't even try. She treated the sexual aspects of being on the project as something separate from her life as a housekeeper where she resided. A psychologist would call it compartmentalizing and would argue that there was something unhealthy about it.

Scarlet had just finished cleaning the house and was now lounging around in panties, a half cup bra, and the sheer cover. There was a knocking on the front door. She went to answer it. As was normal practice, she put on a robe before reaching the door. Looking through the peep hole, she saw that the visitor was a woman. Assuming that it might be another participant in the project, she opened the door.

"Well ... hello," the woman said examining her critically.

"May I help you?" Scarlet asked. Her hand went up to hide her scar that ran along the side of her face. It was a gesture that had become habit when faced with someone looking too closely at her.

"You can let me in."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Alice. Andrew's mother."

Scarlet didn't know exactly what to say. Alice was carrying a small overnight bag and looked like she expected to stay there in the house. Needless to say, Scarlet felt very uncomfortable with the situation.

"He didn't say anything this morning about you coming here. Does he know you are here?"

"No. I thought I'd surprise him," Alice answered with a grin.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to start planning the wedding."

"I guess you can come in," Scarlet said.

Alice walked past the woman, paused, and then turned to face her. She said, "I assume that you are part of his project."

All her life, Scarlet had lived a lifestyle consistent with what the people important in her life expected. She was a good middle class girl who pleased her parents by doing all of the activities expected of a girl in a middle class neighborhood. She was a good wife to a hard working man who behaved in the supportive manner of a good wife. As a mother, she was the stereotypical soccer mom.

So far in the project, Scarlet hadn't dealt with any figure of importance who could judge her as being anything less than a good woman. Her parents, her husband, and her children were all dead. She had no boss outside of the project. The only non-project visitor to the house was Maria and the woman was always busy cleaning the house. Outside of clerks in the store, she interacted only with people who were part of the project and none of them would be in a position to judge her morality.

They say that when in Rome do as the Romans. It makes sense in a way. The Romans won't judge you for doing as they do while those back home need never know. It was the same reasoning behind what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. With the sudden appearance of Andrew's mother, that had instantly changed. Here was someone, in a sense a real authority figure, who could rightfully call her a whore. A sense of humiliation settled over her.

Voice squeaking, she asked, "You know about that?"

"Yes. I know all about it. It's not my first visit here. The first time I was here, I caught Andrew and Cat going at it in the sex room. Is she still here?"

"Yes."

"She's a pretty girl with nice big tits. She's a nice girl, but a little standoffish. Now Raven is a pretty girl with a great personality. You're a lot different than either of them."

"I'm a lot older."

"I didn't mean it that way."

"You're talking about my scars."

"No. It's just that you've a very different look than Cat and Raven. You look like a soccer mom."

"I think that's the idea behind the project."

"That's true. It's really such a simple premise – nerd gets to experience every kind of woman and all kinds of sex acts," Alice said.

She turned and headed into the house followed by Scarlet. She was well familiar with the layout of the house and didn't need a guide.

Upon reaching the living room, she asked, "Which bedroom is mine?"

"I guess you can take your pick of any of the empty rooms," Scarlet said. "Let me show you what we have."

Alice took the first empty room and dropped her luggage at the foot of the bed.

Scarlet asked, "Would you like some coffee?"

"I'd love some coffee."

"Let me change outfits and I'll meet you in the kitchen."

"No need to change on my account."

"I would feel more comfortable in something else," Scarlet said.

After changing into her housework outfit, Scarlet went into the kitchen only to find Alice there already making coffee. A little anger, born of a territorial instinct, rose in her. This was her kitchen, although she did tend to share it with Raven who, with her engagement the previous day, was now the real woman of the house.

Trying to move between Alice and the coffeemaker, she said, "Here. Let me do that."

"No, I've got everything under control. Why don't you take a seat at the table?"

Alice had successfully cut Scarlet off from taking over the coffee making activity. Feeling a little resentful, Scarlet slowly made her way over to the table.

Alice said, "I had wondered if Andrew was going to include any older women in the project. There's that whole MILF thing in porn today. You're almost old enough to be his mother, not that I think he has any mommy issues."

"There's an older woman who gives him relief at the office during lunch," Scarlet said. "She's about your age."

"What does she do? Give him a hummer under the desk?"

"Yes."

"His father will be so jealous to hear about that," Alice said with a laugh. "Maybe I can arrange for some young lady to blow him at work. Maybe I better not. I'm pretty sure that his boss wouldn't be too happy about it."

Scarlet looked shocked.

Alice said, "By the way, what is your name?"

"Scarlet."

"Are you a Gone with the Wind fan?"

"No. The scars," Scarlet said.

"I wouldn't focus on the scars if I was you. A couple of weeks working on the project should get you enough money to pay for a plastic surgeon who can minimize them. I assume that is why you are here."

"I have a lot of debts to get rid of first."

"Well, a little time on the project and I'm sure that your debts will disappear."

"Getting rid of my debts is the main reason I'm here," Scarlet said embarrassed about her circumstances.

It didn't take a genius to see that Scarlet was ashamed of being on the project. Alice looked over at her thinking it was what it was and coming to grips with it was necessary.

"When Andrew was just a baby, one of our neighboring families had a ... I don't know what to call it ... an accident ... a disaster ... a tragedy ... whatever. The husband and kids were killed by a drunk driver. The wife was at home and didn't know anything was wrong until the police showed up. She was suddenly a widow and all alone.

"That was back in the day when drunk driving was a lot more common than it is today. It sounds stupid today, but when I was a little girl, police would stop a drunk driver and basically take him to his house or put him in the drunk tank to sleep it off. Losing a license over drunk driving ... that was almost unheard of.

"Back to my story ... Being young and stupid, they didn't have sufficient insurance. I think they had a simple policy from her husband's job that was for part of what he earned in a year. It sounds like a lot of money, but like everyone else, they were living from paycheck to paycheck.

"So here's this young widow living in an expensive house with no income. Bills ... you want to talk about bills ... she was buried in them. Credit cards, utilities, car payments, and ... I'm sure you know exactly what I mean."

Scarlet nodded her head.

"She had no job experience having married upon graduating high school. The only job she could get was minimum wage at a burger place and that didn't cover the credit card bills. So what was she to do?"

"Prostitution," Scarlet answered bitterly.

"That's exactly what she ended up doing."

"There aren't many choices for women in that position," Scarlet said.

"That's not true. There are other options, but they aren't obvious. If she had sold off the house, paid off the bills with the insurance money, and settled in a small efficiency apartment, then I think she could have managed pretty well even with a minimum wage job. Sure, she would have been poor, but she wouldn't have become a prostitute."

"She didn't know any better," Scarlet said with a little heat to her voice.

"I understand that. Unfortunately, she had tried to hold on to everything she had – the big house, the nice car, and the middle class standard of living. That was her big mistake. She basically lost everything before she started selling her body."

"So you think she was an idiot?"

"Not at all. You see, I blame her parents, her husband, and society for what happened to her. Her parents should have raised her to know that she'd need to support herself at some point in time. Her husband should have bought a cheaper house and paid more for insurance. Society misleads a lot of women into thinking that everything will be okay if you do the mommy and wife thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.