A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 28: The Twins

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Twins - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Saturday afternoon, Andrew went with Raven to pick her car up from the dealership. It was an awkward trip. They had ridden together in his car, him driving and her staring out the passenger side window. What little conversation they held was strained, and focused on trivial topics of a general nature: a small comment about the rising price of gasoline, a little exchange about a woman wearing a funky hat, and an agreement that the weather was nice for that time of year.

As if by mutual agreement, they avoided the topic of the kiss in front of the house the previous evening. That didn’t keep them from glancing nervously at each other when one thought the other wasn’t looking. Anyone watching them would have been convinced they were watching high school kids.

The kiss had taken Andrew completely by surprise. His ‘porn star’ experience was very much a real porn star experience – lots of enthusiastic sex, but no real expressions of emotional intimacy. There hadn’t been much, if any, kissing, hand holding, or hugging. What little there had been, was acting out part of a script. Prior to the video project, he had only had experience with prostitutes and they wouldn’t kiss.

Despite his age, the kiss last night, was his first ever spontaneous kiss with a woman and it had turned his world upside down. He wasn’t sure what to do next. He wondered if she was signaling that she was ready to participate in the video or if she was just grateful for all he had done. All in all, he was confused about his emerging relationship with Raven.

Whereas Andrew was confused, Raven was terrified. Her past experience told her that any such expression of interest on her part in a man was taken as an invitation to start taking advantage of her. She had expected that he would show up in her room drunk and demanding a blow job the previous night, or at least that morning. This morning had been the same as all of the past mornings with Cat having sex with Andrew before and after breakfast.

She had watched Cat suck off Andrew just like she had many times in the past. This time, she was feeling a little jealous and that confused her. She wondered why he wasn’t making demands of her despite knowing that she’d lose all respect for him if he did. Cat had acted put-upon prior to the act and remained a little hostile afterward. Things had returned to normal by the time they left for the dealership to pick up her car.

Both were eager to get out of the car by the time they arrived at the dealership. They marched to the main office, side by side but separate. Raven was looking around for her new car and was disappointed at not seeing it. Andrew was searching for the salesman to conclude the last little bit of the transaction.

The salesman spotted them headed in his direction. He met them at the door saying, “Mr. King. I’ve got all of the paperwork on my desk. We’ll sign it and the car will be yours.”

“It will be hers, ” Andrew corrected while pointing over at Raven.

“Of course, that’s what I meant, ” the salesman said without missing a beat.

Excited about getting her first car, Raven asked, “Where is it?”

“They are washing it. It’ll be out here before we finish the paperwork, ” the salesman answered.

He led them to a desk. They sat side by side, with Raven closest to the outside window. She kept watching for her car to appear. They had been there for five minutes when a guy drove up in it. It was a pretty little yellow car that was pretty unremarkable except for the fact that it was going to be hers.

Interrupting her thoughts, the salesman said, “You need to sign this.”

“What?”

“The car is in your name. You need to sign this, ” the salesman said.

She looked at the form without really seeing it. The salesman pointed to a line on it and she signed her name where he was pointing. He handed her the keys and said, “It’s yours.”

“It’s mine, ” she echoed feeling a little numb.

She knew that her life had taken a very dramatic turn for the better over the past few months. It was like she was living in a fairy tale. Like in a fairy tale, there was always that one little thing that hung over the main character's head that made the story. In her case, it was the promises she had made. She felt guilty for not having lived up to her portion of the bargain.

With the sale concluded, Andrew and Raven went out to where her new car was parked. It was a bright yellow two door sedan, although according to the paperwork it was a three door car. The manufacturer called it a three door by counting the rear hatch which she didn’t accept as being a third door. It wasn’t like anyone would be getting in and out of the car through that rear hatch.

She had liked it because it just looked like a happy little car. She knew it didn’t make sense to say a car looked happy, but it did. Now it was hers and she just stood there admiring it. She had a feeling that she and the car would have many happy adventures together. “I insured it on my policy, but you need to get insurance for it under your name, ” Andrew said.

“Oh! Where would I do that?”

“The agent I use in my business is in the same building as my office, ” Andrew said. “It’s on the first floor.”

“I guess I can swing by the office, ” Raven said.

“Do you need me to go with you?” Andrew asked.

“No. I’ll be fine, ” Raven said.

“Alright, I’ll see you at home, ” Andrew said.

Raven went to him, hugged him, and started to bestow a thank you kiss on him. Much to their surprise, the little thank you kiss quickly turned into more than just a simple kiss. There was a real passion to it that brought knowing grins to the salesmen who observed it. They’d witnessed more than one man giving a girlfriend or mistress a small car as a present.

There was a long awkward moment when the kiss finally came to an end. Emotionally confused, Andrew scurried over to his car after a quick goodbye and drove off. Embarrassed, Raven had gotten into her car and drove away, heading towards the office.


Just before Christmas, Dave had arranged for twins to participate in the project for a weekend shortly after the New Year. When had Eve returned from her Christmas holiday trip to Aspen with a venereal disease, it had required him to reschedule the twins for a later date.

In his excitement about having Raven join the computer game project, Andrew had completely forgotten about it. Raven wasn’t even aware of the plans. Fortunately, Cat was there when Dave called to remind them that the twins were coming over that night at seven for a single evening.

Andrew was back at the house well before the twins were scheduled to arrive. He was rather excited about the chance to have sex with twins. Since he hadn’t given much thought to what one does with a pair of identical looking women, he was at a loss in planning for the evening. Of course, he wanted to watch a little twin lesbian action, but he was basically stumped beyond that.

When Raven returned home, Cat told her about the twins coming over that evening and then immediately headed out to watch a movie. She was taking the night off now that Andrew was being taken care of by the twins.

Raven found Andrew seated on the couch in the living room staring at the wall. She asked, “What’s the matter?”

“What should I have twins do?”

“A little lesbian action would be interesting, ” Raven answered.

“Then what?” Andrew asked.

Raven sat down next to him and thought about it for a moment. She said, “I suppose getting a blowjob from twins would be kind of interesting. You know, two identical faces looking up at you and fighting over your cock.”

“That’s good.”

“If you get them in sixty nine and do the one on top, then you’d have some pretty nice video, ” Raven said.

“That would good. Would you film it?” Andrew asked.

“Sure, ” Raven said.

Andrew sat there for a moment and then asked, “What did you do at the office?”

“I worked on the Spinx for a bit. That’s really going to be tough, ” Raven said.

“Why?”

“Well, it’s got the body of a lion, the wings of a bird, and the face of a human. It’s kind of hard to make the various parts flow together nicely. How do the wings attach to the body? Should I include a kind of muscle appropriate for powering wings? Do the wings fold up at rest or should they stick up?”

“I didn’t think of all of that, ” Andrew said.

Raven said, “I was looking at various pictures of sphinxes on the web. Most of them look pretty ridiculous.”

“Well, it is a mythical animal. They are allowed to be a little unrealistic, ” Andrew said.

“I disagree. It’s like the monsters in bad science fiction movies. They really don’t look real because the proportions are all off. The movements don’t fit the physical bodies, ” Raven said.

Andrew sat up and turned to look at Raven. He was really impressed with her attention to detail. It was almost like she was going at it like a scientist. He loved talking to her when they got into discussions about science fiction monsters and how well they were portrayed in films.

Excited, he said, “You know, you’re right. It’s little details like that that will make or break the game. If the animations look stupid, then people won’t like it. Maybe if the sphinx is too unrealistic, then we shouldn’t include it in the game.”

“Let me think about it for a bit. I haven’t given up. Clearly the back where the wings attach has to be broad for the muscles. It needs a strong well developed area around the chest. The wings will have to be long, almost like a glider so that the mechanics of flight are more or less simple. The transition from cat body to human head can include part of the chest. That way, a female sphinx can have breasts.”

“Big breasts?” Andrew asked with a wry grin.

“Sure. I can make them big, ” Raven answered with a laugh.

“So do you think you can pull it off?

I think so. It’s funny, the smaller the sphinx, the more realistic I can make it look.”

“I always thought of them about the size of a house, ” Andrew said.

“A lot of the pictures from mythology have them about as tall as a person. Some about half height.”

“That doesn’t sound very dangerous, ” Andrew said.

“It’s got the body of a lion. That’s plenty dangerous, ” Raven said.

While waiting for the twins to arrive, Raven and Andrew discussed features of the computer game. The conversation was intense and lively. There were times they disagreed on the capabilities of monsters and times when they were in complete agreement. It was a different kind of technical discussion, but one which appealed to the nerdish core in Andrew. The time passed quickly and Andrew found that he had enjoyed the conversation almost as much as sex.

When the doorbell rang, Raven went to answer it while Andrew went to his room to freshen up. Raven opened the door to find two attractive women in their early twenties. They were identical twins who groomed their hair in identical manners, wore the same makeup, and identical clothes. They had bright green eyes that seemed to sparkle with mischief.

Their soft brown hair had bangs that stopped short of their eyebrows. Their hair came down to the middle of their backs forming a blunt v that pointed to their shapely assess. Their hair flowed easily while they moved.

Raven introduced herself, “Hello. I’m Raven.”

“I’m Nice.”

“I’m Naughty.”

“I’m the good twin.”

“I’m the bad.”

Based on their initial lighthearted interaction, Raven said, “This is going to be an interesting evening.”

The two women looked at each other and giggled. They followed Raven to the sex room. It was almost like a switch went off in the two women. They looked around at the setting suddenly becoming businesslike.

“This looks like a standard porn set – a lame couch, a fake bedroom, and a wide open floor space.”

“I guess we’ll do a little double team blow job to get that out of the way.”

“Then we’ll do sixty-nine on the floor in front of the couch. These assholes always enjoy watching that.”

“Once he’s hard, we’ll move over to the couch so that he can take turns fucking us.”

“Second blast and he’ll be done for the night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.