A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 26: Sound Effects and Animations

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 26: Sound Effects and Animations - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Millie stood in the center of the office. When Andrew turned to watch her, she started stripping out of her clothes. She didn't shed her clothes in the manner of a stripper, but in a business-like fashion that was strangely erotic. She would remove an item of clothing, carefully fold it, and then place it upon a chair. Andrew always had the impression that he was a voyeur watching a woman undress for the evening.

Once she was undressed, she approached him. Normally, she would get under the desk and wait for him to position his chair where she could suck him off. Today, she stopped in front of where he was seated, got down on her knees, and slipped his cock into her mouth. She nursed on it for a minute and then pulled back a little.

Millie said, "Can we change the deal a little?"

"In what way?"

"I've been sucking you off for a while now. While I'm not ready to return to dating, I am horny. Would you have regular sex with me?" she asked looking him directly in the eye.

"I'd like that," Andrew said. He looked around the office and asked, "Should I rent a hotel room or something?"

"There's no need. I'll lean over the desk and you can do me from the rear. It shouldn't take you very long to get off," she answered.

She figured that he'd enter her and do some of the old in and out before climaxing. That's what men did. That's what her ex-husband had always done. It wasn't that great, but she missed it anyway.

"Would you mind sitting on the edge of the desk for a moment?" he asked.

"Okay," she replied somewhat surprised by his request.

She sat on the desk looking at him. The fact was that she was wondering why he didn't just stick his cock in her and start thrusting like her ex-husband would have done. She figured that he probably wanted to negotiate the terms and conditions on the sudden change in their deal.

Millie nearly launched herself off of the desk when Andrew kissed her neck and gently caressed her body. He ran a hand up her leg, over her hip, and then to her chest. His hand stopped before reaching her breast and then traced around her side. This was not the kind of harsh grope that she expected to get.

She felt like she should be protesting that what he was doing wasn't necessary, but she couldn't force the words out of her mouth. She liked it. She liked it a lot. She didn't want it to ever end. She couldn't keep back the moan when his hand finally cupped her breast and his thumb gently circled her rock hard nipple.

"Ohhh... ," she said.

He leaned over and sucked her nipple into his mouth. His tongue played with it. He nipped her nipple with his teeth, not hard enough to cause pain, but to evoke a sensation of surprise. She gasped and grabbed his head, pulling it tightly to her breast.

"Jesus!"

His hand traveled on; pausing to explore her thighs. She was starting to vibrate. No man had ever touched her like that before. She was feeling things that she had never imagined possible. This was good.

"Oh God!"

She screamed when his hand slid over her pussy without stopping there. His hand came to rest on her breast while he turned his head to give attention to her other nipple.

"Jesus! What are you doing to me?"

With his mouth on her breast, Andrew mumbled a reply that could have been anything. The humming sensation he made sent chills up and down her spine. Her hand reached down to rub herself. She was soaking wet between the legs.

"Sweet Jesus!"

Andrew kissed his way down her stomach. When he reached her pussy, her legs slammed together so hard that he wondered if he'd ever be able to hear again. He licked her through the first orgasm she had ever reached that hadn't come from her own hand. Her legs were pressed so hard against his ears that he couldn't hear her screams.

Having sex three to four times a day with a wide variety of women under a lot of different circumstances had taught Andrew how to be a very good lover. He didn't have the kind of desperation when it came to getting laid that most men had. He had learned patience. He also had gained stamina.

Watching two women please each other had given him insights into the erogenous zones of women that few men would ever get after a lifetime with a single lover. So far, he had done nothing that he thought especially unusual or exciting for a woman.

Up until that moment, Millie had never had sex with a man who even pretended to care about her pleasure. She didn't have sex for sexual pleasure. Her satisfaction came from feeling attractive, something that was reinforced by knowing that a man wanted her sexually. She really didn't think that sexual pleasure had much to do with sex. That was a much more private thing that she did for herself when no one was around.

When her second orgasm hit her, she screamed loudly enough for it to be heard in Dave's office. In fairness for everyone that heard her scream, it didn't sound much like a sexual scream. There was something primal, almost scary in its rawness, about the noise she made.

Sue Ellen, with her desk right next his office door, was the first to reach the door. She threw it open, despite knowing what was supposed to be going on inside his office. Giving a blowjob from under a desk shouldn't produce screams like that. Anticipating finding something horrible, she stared in shock at the scene in front of her.

Millie was seated naked on the desk, her legs tight against Andrew's head, her hands holding him in place, and her head thrown back with mouth open. Her ululating scream rose in pitch and volume once more while her third orgasm washed over her.

Sue Ellen muttered, "She's a screamer. She sure doesn't look like a screamer."

Ken had finally managed to make it from his office over to the door to Andrew's office. He stopped behind Sue Ellen ready to move her out of the way. He caught sight of a fully clothed Andrew kneeling in front of Millie and clearly giving her a first class licking. He almost burst out laughing at the sight.

Sue Ellen had just managed to close the door by the time Dave came in from across the hallway. Concerned, he asked, "What's the matter?"

"It sounds like Millie is a screamer," Sue Ellen said.

"It sounds like she's hurt."

Highly amused by what he had seen, Ken said, "She's not hurt although I imagine she'll have a sore throat from screaming so much."

"What's going on?"

"He's going down on her," Ken said.

"That's from going down on her?" Dave asked incredulously.

"Yep."

From within the office they heard, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't Stop!"

With her face bright red from blushing, Sue Ellen said, "This is kind of embarrassing."

Ken said, "I think old Andrew is going to have boasting rights around here for a long time."

Dave chuckled at that comment. He was fully aware that Ken had no idea what kind of lifestyle that Andrew was living. Andrew definitely had boasting rights even before this.

"Fuck me!"

Sue Ellen said, "Let's go across the hall. I don't feel that comfortable listening to this."

The three stepped out of the office. Sue Ellen looked around and noticed a couple of people with their heads stuck out of the door. It was obvious that everyone was curious about what was happening.

Thinking quickly, Dave said, "It's just a voice over artist auditioning for a job as the voice for one of the female characters in the game we're building."

"That's not what it sounds like," one of the women from a nearby office said getting a couple of nervous laughs from others.

"It's just an audition. There's nothing to worry about," Sue Ellen said. Glancing back at the office, she added, "Next time we'll use a sound proof studio."

Their suggestion that it was just a normal activity appeared to be accepted by the others and heads disappeared back into the offices. The three went into the office across the hallway. Sue Ellen sagged against the door once it was closed. She laughed.

"Voice over artist? Where did you come up with that one?" Ken asked.

"Audition?" Sue Ellen said.

"From the sounds they were making you'd think it was a casting couch audition," Ken said.

"Hey, it was the best I could come up with on the spur of the moment," Dave said defensively.

Sue Ellen said, "That was so embarrassing."

"If you think you were embarrassed, just think what Millie is going to feel," Dave said.

Ken made his way over to one of the chairs in the waiting room. His stump was bothering him and he needed to sit down for a bit. There were times when he wished that he could just get rid of the prosthetic, but he knew that a lot of people would feel uncomfortable if he were to go around without it. He settled in the chair with a loud groan.

Dave asked, "How's it going?"

"It could be better," Ken answered.

"You don't like the job?"

"I love the job. I just wish I was all in one piece," Ken said while tapping his prosthetic leg.

"I can't help you with that," Dave said.

The three chatted for thirty minutes and decided that things must have quieted down across the hallway. Sue Ellen and Ken made their way across the hall to their office. Sue Ellen held the door open for Ken. He appreciated the thoughtfulness of her gesture.

Sue Ellen had just sat down at her desk when the door to Andrew's office opened. She glanced over in time to watch Millie step out of the office. She was looking a little wild, particularly around her eyes. There was a hungry look to them as if she had tasted chocolate for the first time and wanted more. Her hair was messed up and her skin blotchy. She definitely looked freshly fucked.

Ken glanced over at her. He shook his head and went into his office.

With a hoarse voice, Millie asked, "Is there any water?"

Sue Ellen got up and went over to the mini-refrigerator in the spare office. She grabbed a bottle of cold water and returned with it. She tossed it to the older woman.

"It sounded like you had a good time in there," Sue Ellen said.

Millie took a long drink of water, nearly draining the bottle in one go. The coldness irritated her throat and she had to breath deeply for a second before the pain subsided.

"I didn't know it could be like that," Millie said still feeling a little dazed.

"Good huh?"

"Better than good," Millie said.

"It sounded like it."

Millie stared at Sue Ellen for a second wondering just how much noise she had been making. Propriety was telling her to beg off, but curiosity was just a touch stronger.

Giving in to her inner daemons, she asked, "How loud was I?"

Sue Ellen said, "Everyone on this floor of the building heard your audition to be the voice for one of the characters in the computer game Andrew is building."

"My what?"

"Your audition as a voice over artist to play a character in the game the company is developing," Sue Ellen said.

"That's weird. Why would they think that?"

"That's what we told them."

"That's really strange."

"Would you rather have half of the people in the building know that you were getting your brains fucked out?"

"No," Millie asked.

"I didn't think so."

"So did I get the part?"

Sue Ellen answered, "Based on what I heard coming out of that room, I'd have to say yes."

"I guess I had better go," Millie said.

"You might want to straighten up a little before you head out the door," Sue Ellen said.


Raven bent over the oven and removed the cake. She was still learning to cook and this cake was another first for her. She had read the recipe and followed it exactly, with one small exception. She didn't find a toothpick, so she couldn't test it to assure that it was cooked thoroughly. She set the cake on the range to cool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.