A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 24: Nurse Raven

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24: Nurse Raven - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Andrew woke in the morning feeling like he had drunk an entire bottle of scotch the previous night. The problem with that was that he hadn't had a thing to drink. It didn't matter. His head was pounding, his stomach was queasy, and he felt weak. When he stood, the room seemed to spin around him. It took him about one minute to wake up enough to realize that he was about to get sick. He barely made it to the bathroom in time.

He spent five minutes vomiting into the toilet. Then he spent ten minutes seated on the toilet. That was followed by another five minutes vomiting into the toilet. He sagged onto the floor watching the room spin and wondering if he'd be able to make it back to bed.

It was a typical morning in the kitchen. After waiting fifteen minutes for Andrew to appear, Cat and Raven started eating breakfast. After breakfast, Cat waited around for Andrew to emerge for his morning sex session. Raven cleaned up the kitchen while chatting amiably with Cat.

Cat said, "You and Andrew's mother get along well."

"I like her," Raven said.

Andrew's mother had only been there the one week, but she had taught Raven a lot about cooking in that short time. It wasn't really enough to be a good cook, but it was enough to start her on the path to becoming one. At least she now understood all of the terms used in recipes. She learned simple things like how to follow a recipe to the letter as a beginning and then how to improvise around the recipe by varying the ingredients to change the balance of flavors and texture of the result.

Raven started her own recipe book in which she could store the recipes she found that she or others really liked. Alice had told her that fifty recipes would be enough to basically cook dinner every night without serving the same thing twice in a month. She could find a handful of recipes that everyone liked and serve those monthly while providing a nice variety of meals.

This might seem like trite advice, but Raven had looked over a recipe book with hundreds of recipes thinking that learning them all would be impossible. That alone had made learning to cook a daunting task. After listening to Alice, she realized that she could learn a few recipes at a time until she found the set that would satisfy her and others.

Cat said, "She's okay. I think she's kind of pushy. The whole time she was here she was telling me how great Andrew is and what a great husband he would be."

"Pushy? Let's just say that she's concerned about Andrew finding a good wife," Raven said.

In a way, she understood Alice's motives. The woman had found true love with Al. She knew that most women looked at men like him and immediately looked away. Alice wanted Andrew to find a wife who would treat him like a million dollars. She wanted her son to have the kind of marriage that his father had.

Cat said, "He's better good friend material than husband material."

"I don't know about that," Raven said.

She had come to agree with Alice about the qualities of men like Al and Andrew. She had seen how Al treated Alice and she envied the woman. From first hand experience, she knew how some men treated women and she knew the difference.

"He's a nerd," Cat said.

She liked Andrew, but every time he came out dressed in his nerd outfit, she wanted to laugh at him. She still felt embarrassed to be seen in public with him. She knew that people looking at her and Raven were sure that she was an escort. It didn't matter that they weren't far from the truth.

Changing the subject, Raven asked, "How much longer until you clear up your debts?"

"I'm out of debt. I've got enough in the bank to get rid of all my bills. I'm waiting for the bills to come so that I can write the check that will close out the balances," Cat answered.

She planned to celebrate that day in big style. The day she paid her last bill off, she was going to make a reservation at a day spa for an entire day of pampering. Then she would get around to the serious business of saving enough money to start her own store.

"That's great," Raven said.

"How are you doing?"

Raven answered, "Not so great."

Her financial situation was a lot better now than it had been. She had over five thousand in her bank account. Of course, she was earning that money a hundred dollars a day. It was going to take her a long time at that rate to get a good fund that would allow her to get her feet planted firmly on the ground. Just getting a decent apartment was going to cost at least two thousand dollars for the first month's rent and the deposit of a month's rent. She would have to furnish it, get a car, and clothes for work. She'd also need a little time to find a job. She figured that she needed twenty thousand to get started and preferred thirty thousand to have enough funds to be able to move wisely rather than out of desperation.

"You better get on the ball and start fucking Andrew. You'd get all of the money you need to start out in two months," Cat said.

She was getting tired of having to serve as Andrew's only sexual co-star in the house. She didn't care that he kept saying that the delay was making good video. Every day, the investor was wondering if this was the day that Raven would give up her pussy. In a real website, he said that people would be betting money on when she would give in and have sex. She believed it.

"I know," Raven said.

She had been on the verge of giving in until Alice had arrived. Having Andrew's mother in the house had stopped all sex in the household. There was no way that Andrew was going to entertain in the sex room while his mother was present. In fact, he wasn't going to do anything anywhere in the house until she left. It didn't help that his mother found the whole thing humorous.

Cat said, "Fuck him tonight."

"We'll see," Raven said with a sigh.

It was a big step for her. She had promised that she would do anything. She had already done all of those things for her ex. She mentally corrected herself, she had been beaten into having to perform those acts. She didn't know if she could do it without significant pressure.

Cat said, "You know that we should probably practice the whole lesbian stuff so that you don't look like you're going to be sick when we do it in front of Andrew."

"I know," Raven said.

She had been told the story about Eve's first time many times. Eve had even told her the story from her perspective. She was pretty confident that she wouldn't have that problem.

Cat said, "He's going to be very horny after going without all this week."

"I know," Raven said.

"I'll even take the edge off of him by doing him first," Cat said.

"I don't know if I'm ready," Raven said.

That was the real problem. She didn't know if she was ready. She had watched him with Cat and could see how gentle he was with her. She'd think about doing it and then she would remember how brutal her ex had been with her. That reminder would immediately kill all desire for sex. Still, seven hundred and fifty dollars a day was a mighty temptation. She could make more in a day than she was making in a week. One week of sex would double the amount in her bank account.

"You do know that you're going to have to act like you enjoy it," Cat said.

"I know. That's what I'm worried about," Raven said.

Cat looked up at the clock. She said, "Where is Andrew? He should have been here an hour ago."

"He must be sleeping in late," Raven said.

"I'm going to have to get ready for work in a few minutes," Cat said.

Raven said, "Go ahead and get dressed. Don't forget that he has Millie to take care of him at lunch time."

"I keep forgetting about her," Cat said.

"Dave said that we were going to have a couple more guest stars soon," Raven said.

"A red head and twins," Cat said.

"Twins. I really can't imagine sisters doing something like this," Raven said shaking her head.

Cat said, "I imagine one of these days that Dave is going to find a mother/daughter pair."

"That's wrong," Raven said in disgust.

She couldn't blame Andrew if it did occur. As far as she knew, there were a lot of men who fantasized about that. She didn't understand the roots of the fantasy, but she didn't think she needed to understand it. She was bothered at the thought of the kind of woman who would have sex with her own daughter. That, in her opinion, was disgusting.

"I know. You'd think that a mother would try to protect her daughter from something like that," Cat said.

"I know exactly what you mean," Raven said.

Cat looked up at the clock and said, "I better hurry. I'm going to be late for work."

She had forty-five minutes to get dressed and get to the store in time to open it. At the moment she was dressed in the see through top that Andrew wanted her to wear around the house. Her skirt was short enough that her bare ass was in contact with the chair. There was no way that she could go to the store in that outfit!

She rose from the table and ran off to her room leaving a thoughtful Raven behind. The young woman had finished straightening up the kitchen. All of the pots and pans were clean and put away. The dirty dishes were in the dishwasher. At this late time, Andrew would have to settle for cold cereal. She'd start the dishwasher after he ate.

Taking a cup of coffee over to the table, she sat down and waited for him to come out. Cat rushed out and gave a quick goodbye before heading for work. Raven watched her leave. Now that she was alone, her thoughts turned to her current situation. She had learned a lot from Alice over the past week and she needed to integrate into her plans what she had learned from the older and wiser woman.

She glanced up at the clock. It was getting very late and Andrew hadn't come out of his room yet. Worried, she decided to check up on him. She walked through the house to the bedrooms. She stood outside his door and knocked on it. After trying several times to get his attention, she cautiously opened the door. He wasn't in bed, but the bed had been slept in.

She looked around. His bathroom door was open. She called out and waited for a reply. The only answer to her call was a low moan. Worried, she looked in the bathroom.

Andrew was on the floor. His forehead was covered with sweat. She raced over to him and touched his forehead. It was burning hot.

"Oh no. You're really sick," she said.

He seemed to rouse enough to look at her. He mumbled, "I don't feel good."

"Let me get you to bed," she said.

"I need toilet," he said.

She looked at the toilet. It was pretty obvious that he had vomited recently. She said, "Hold on, I'll be right back."

She decided that if he wanted to stay in the bathroom that she'd at least try to make it comfortable. She went out and got the blanket off his bed. She put it on the floor next to him and helped him get onto it.

"You're sweating."

She raced off to the kitchen thinking that he need to drink something. She brought back a plastic glass and filled it with water. She wanted him to take a couple of sips of it, but he took great big gulps of it. After a few minutes, those gulps of water came right back up.

She held him while he knelt over the toilet. She was really worried about him. He didn't look good at all. When he finished retching, she put him back down on the blanket. Hands trembling, she wet a washrag with water and patted his forehead with it in an attempt to cool down.

Once he settled down a little, she went into his bedroom and looked around for his phone. She didn't have a cell phone yet and didn't want to leave him to use the phone in the kitchen. She spotted his cell phone on his dresser beside a small bowl that held his pocket change. She grabbed the phone. After, searching frantically, she found the telephone number for the doctor and dialed it.

After a long conversation with the nurse, Raven felt a lot better about what she was supposed to do. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of sports drink from the cupboard. The nurse had recommended that it be at room temperature so that it wouldn't be a shock to his stomach like a cold drink would be.

Returning to the bathroom, she poured a sip of it into the plastic cup and had him drink it. In his fevered state, he tried not to drink it thinking it would make him sick. She managed to convince him that taking a sip rather than big gulps would keep him from vomiting again. She waited a minute and give him another sip.

She looked through his medicine cabinet and found a thermometer. The nurse had told her that if it was over 102 that she was to call for an ambulance, otherwise she was to make sure he got plenty of fluids and lots of rest. She took his temperature. It was 101. She breathed a sign of relief.

She went out to the sex room and removed the plastic liner that they used on the bed there. The liner was there to protect the mattress from the sexual fluids that were sure to be present. She figured that it would protect his bed from any accidental releases of body fluids. She remade his bed with the plastic liner in place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.