A. King and His Queen
Chapter 19: Gift

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19: Gift - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Everyone, with the exception of Eve, was seated around the breakfast table discussing their plans for the holidays. Nothing had really changed except for Eve's holiday plans. She had left the night before after telling Andrew that she was going to take a quick vacation for the holidays. She had booked a flight and flown off to Aspen saying that she'd be back after Christmas. Andrew took her excuse at face value.

For Amber, Eve's sudden departure had caused a small problem that might lead to being embarrassed. She was stuck with having to call her parents to let them know that Eve wouldn't be coming. She was afraid that it would give her parents the impression that some of her friends weren't all that reliable. The fact was, Amber didn't think Eve was all that reliable. She was going to insist that the woman have a blood test before resuming relations with Andrew.

Andrew was the only one who was surprised when the doorbell rang. He'd never had anyone stop by the house who wasn't expected. Today, he wasn't expecting anyone. He looked in the direction of the front of the house and said, "I wonder who that could be."

"I guess you'll find out when you answer the door," Amber said.

"Me?" Andrew asked.

Pointing out the obvious, Cat said, "We're not dressed to answer the door."

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking," Andrew said.

Normally, Amber or Raven would answer the door during the day to take care of any delivery guys who might show up at the house. They had robes that they could wear stashed in the hallway on the way to the front of the house.

Andrew went to the front door and opened it. There was a guy standing there looking down at a clipboard. Andrew didn't recognize the man. Behind the man was a dolly loaded with a large box. The box was covered with Christmas wrapping paper and a big bow.

"Hello?"

"Are you Andrew King?"

"Yes, I am."

"I've got a package here for you."

Curiosity ablaze by the sight of the big box, Andrew asked, "What is it?"

"I've got no idea. I was just told to deliver it to Andrew King at this address," the man answered unable to suppress his grin.

He did have a good idea. Three people had gotten into the back of his truck with an empty box and some wrapping paper. Only two people got out of the back of the truck when he went around to unload the package he was supposed to deliver. Based on the weight of the box, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was in the box.

"I guess we should bring it in," Andrew said.

The man handed the clipboard to Andrew. "Sign this while I wrestle the package inside."

"Okay," Andrew said.

He moved out of the way before looking down at the clipboard. The paperwork said that it was a delivery from Project GML. He signed the delivery invoice wondering what Dave and Sue Ellen had purchased for him. He watched the man bring the box into the house.

Trying to figure out what might be inside the box, Andrew said, "That's a big box."

"It's heavy, too," the man said.

"How heavy?" Andrew asked.

"I wouldn't try moving it yourself. You're liable to get a hernia," the man said.

"Okay," Andrew said looking worried.

The man took the clipboard back and said, "I've got more deliveries to make."

"I'll show you out," Andrew said.

After the man had left the house, Andrew returned to where the package had been delivered. Amber, Cat, and Raven were standing around looking at the box. Andrew walked around the box trying to see if there was anything that suggested what was inside.

Andrew said, "I wonder what that is."

"It says to open immediately," Cat said pointing to a label on the box.

Andrew looked at the label. "You're right."

Amber said, "Unwrap it."

"Okay," Andrew said.

He tore off the wrapping paper. Under it was a cardboard box. There was a base part of the box with a top part of the box placed over it. Yellow plastic tape held the two parts of the boxes together. There were instructions on how to open the box taped to it. Andrew read the directions and then bent down to examine the base of the box.

Andrew said, "I'm going to have to get a knife to cut the tape along the bottom."

Curiosity aroused, Andrew ran to the kitchen to get a knife. Safety conscious, he returned at a brisk walk. He got down on his hands and knees. He carefully cut the strips of tape that held the top to the base. He went around twice to make sure that he didn't miss anything. He stood and put the knife on a nearby shelf.

"I think it is going to take two people to get the top off," Andrew said looking over at the women who were watching him.

"Let Cat and me do that," Amber said.

"Okay," Andrew said.

Cat and Amber lifted the top of the box off, revealing a naked black woman sitting on a chair with a bow tied around her neck.

"Merry Christmas, my name is Gift and I'm yours for twenty eight hours."

Andrew's mouth was opening and closing like a gold fish. Finally, he said, "You're a woman."

Amber studied the young woman finding that she was an extremely attractive woman. Her body was a lot like the body of a famous actress who had been considered one of the sexiest women at one time. Her skin was the color of milk chocolate with dark aureola topped with big nipples. She had long straight black hair. Her face was regal looking.

She spread her legs giving everyone in the room ample proof that she was indeed a female and then said, "That's right, I'm a woman."

Andrew said, "Wow. I didn't expect this."

"Take me to your sex room, Andrew," Gift said.

Andrew held out an arm for her to take. She put her arm in his. Together they walked in a stately manner to the sex room. Once they reached it, she knelt in front of him and undid his belt. With slow exaggerated movements, she lowered his zipper using her teeth. Andrew was so excited that he could barely breath.

It didn't take Gift long to undress Andrew. Amber had to admit that it was probably the sexiest that she'd ever seen a man get disrobed. Gift rubbed him with her body while unbuttoning his shirt. She kissed him from his belly button to his nipples while she eased his shirt off of him. She had basically done a pole dance on his legs while lowering his pants. There had been none of the awkwardness of dealing with shoes, but only because he wasn't wearing any. His slippers were left on the floor when she pulled him towards the bed.

For the next hour, Andrew experienced sex with Gift. He ate her to orgasm. She sucked him to an erection that was steel hard. They both fucked to climax. They collapsed on the bed afterward, hot and sweaty.

Amber led Gift off to her room for a quick shower while Andrew returned to his room to clean up. Cat and Raven changed the sheets on the bed in the sex room.

In Amber's room, Gift said, "I suppose you're the white girl I'm supposed to have sex with."

"I'm the only white girl in the house who is having sex," Amber said.

"Have you got any problems going down on a Black woman?"

"No. Do you have any problems going down on a White woman?"

"No," Gift said.

Gift had sex with her best friend numerous times when she was in high school. They had viewed it as a way to keep from doing the deed with the horny young men who were bedding girls left and right in school while leaving a trail of pregnant girls behind them. She and her friend had come to the realization that women didn't get pregnant having sex with women, but they did get rid of a lot of the tension that they might feel. Her friend had continued the lesbian lifestyle. Gift wouldn't say that she was ready to search out a woman to repeat the experience, but she didn't think it would be too difficult to do again. In a way, she was kind of looking forward to it.

"Andrew will probably want us to do sixty-nine while he's having sex with the one on top," Amber said.

"Do you want to flip a coin for top?"

Amber said, "We usually let Andrew decide. I imagine he'll want you on top."

"That's fine with me. The only reason I'm doing this is to get Christmas presents for my kids," Gift said.

Amber asked, "How many kids have you got?"

"Two. A boy, Jamal and a girl, Tanisha," Gift said.

"How old are they?" Amber asked.

"Jamal is seven and Tanisha is five," Gift said.

Amber said, "That must be a fun age. I can't wait to have kids."

"They'll worry you to death. You can't help but love them."

Curious, Amber asked, "Where are they today?"

"My mother is watching them."

"She must appreciate the chance to spend time with the grand kids," Amber said.

Gift said, "She's very happy. I don't take them over to her place very often. Don't get me wrong, she's a great mother and a wonderful grandmother, but she lives in a dangerous neighborhood. I don't like leaving the kids there. To be honest, it was a bad place to grow up when I was a kid and it has gotten worse since I left. I'm doing everything I can to raise my kids in a safe neighborhood and to put them into good schools."

"You sound like you enjoy being a mother," Amber said.

"The holidays are the hardest. I'm a clerk and barely make enough to pay the bills. Day care eats up a lot of money. The kids see the crap on television and wonder why Santa won't come to our house. I can't tell them there's no such thing as Santa. I don't want them to think that Santa put them on the list of bad kids. They're good kids," Gift said.

"That's rough," Amber said.

Gift said, "That's why I'm here fucking a white guy for money. I want my kids to have a Christmas they will remember. I'm going to get Jamal a bicycle with training wheels and a large tricycle for Tanisha. We'll have stuff in stockings with their names on them, a Christmas tree with all of the ornaments, and a real Christmas dinner with turkey and the works."

Amber asked, "Did you ever do this before?"

"Do what?"

"Have sex for money?"

"No. I haven't had sex since my husband ran off. I'm pretty inexperienced sexually. I've only been with one woman and one guy."

"You sure fooled me. I'll tell you something, that was one of the best performances I've ever witnessed here," Amber said.

"Thanks. If you're going to do a job, you give it your all," Gift said.

"I like your attitude," Amber said appreciatively.

"Thanks."

Amber asked, "Do you need any help setting up the Christmas tree or anything?"

"What do you mean?"

Amber said, "Your kids go to bed at night with the house looking like it always does. You and I set up the Christmas tree and stockings while they're asleep. They'll wake up in the morning and know that Santa was there."

"That would be good," Gift said.

She could just imagine the look on the kid's faces in the morning. They'd know that Santa Clause didn't forget them and that he knew they were good kids. She really liked the idea of that.

"So? Do you want to do it?" Amber asked.

"Yeah, I would."

"Great."

For the next hour, Amber and Gift made plans. It was really rather simple. Gift and Amber would purchase a tree and ornaments after leaving the house the next day. They would put them in Amber's car. Gift would buy the presents and hide them in the back of her car. When the kids went to bed, Gift would call Amber and they would put up the tree. While Amber decorated the tree, Gift would wrap the presents.

Later that afternoon, the two women were putting on a performance for Andrew that had to be the best one ever in that house. Amber and Gift did it all. They passionately kissed and rubbed bodies together as if they were long lost lovers. They nursed on each other's breasts. They got into a scissors position, cunt to cunt, and rubbed each other to orgasm. They ended in sixty-nine with Amber on the bottom. Andrew took Gift doggy style while Amber licked whatever was at hand, whether it was a clit, a dick, or balls. Andrew filled Gift with cum. Amber ate it out of her and then shared it with Gift.

That evening, Raven took an hour to body paint Gift. The Black woman had argued for something that was Christmas themed, but Raven wouldn't do it. Instead, she painted the most realistic green snake around Gift's waist that any of them had ever seen. The head of the snake crossed the tail just below her navel and hung down towards the woman's shaved pussy. It was the most erotic thing Gift had ever seen. She swore that Raven was a true artist.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.