A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 16: Alien Invasion

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16: Alien Invasion - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Amber looked in the mirror studying her reflection. She was bald. She still had her hair, but it was hidden under a colored skull thing. The package it came in had called it a bald cap. All she knew was that she looked stupid wearing it.

While being bald was bad enough, she was also light green from head to toe. Well, she was mostly green with some brownish spots that ran along her back. There was rather intricate patterning in tan and white offsetting the overwhelming green on her face. There was a pattern of white spots around her breasts and a bit of red around her pubic area.

She was supposed to be some kind of alien. She didn't see an alien when she looked in the mirror. She just saw someone who looked weird.

"I hate science fiction," she muttered.

Thursday nights had become science fiction sex night between Eve and Andrew. So far, Amber had managed to avoid getting drawn into it. When Raven overheard Eve complaining that they didn't have any aliens to have sex with, Raven volunteered her body painting skills to create an alien. Eve had been overjoyed. Andrew really liked the idea as well. Cat was intrigued by the idea. To say that Amber had been horrified would have been putting it mildly.

The discussion had inevitably led to where Andrew was telling about Bambi's Xenobiologist sex romp on her first day there. Eve and Andrew thought that would be a great thing to recreate as Bambi's last performance before leaving the project. Amber had tried to talk them out of it, suggesting that maybe something a little more caring and gentle would be a better farewell.

Amber had thought she was successful in killing the idea until Andrew and Eve talked to Bambi. Much to her horror, Bambi had gone for the idea wholeheartedly. Not only did Bambi like the idea, but she wanted everyone involved this time. Even Raven was going to have a non-sexual role in Bambi's farewell performance.

It turned out that Raven really was good at body painting. She and Dave had purchased some of the top of the line body paints and air brushes. She had then taken pictures of Amber, Cat, and Eve posing naked and then hid away in her room working on Andrew's laptop. Several hours later, she had three concepts for aliens to show Bambi.

The result of all of that activity was that Amber was now a bald headed green alien babe.

Amber made her way to the sex room wondering how green women had sex. She wondered what the others would look like. She hoped that she wasn't the most ridiculous looking one there.

She was rather surprised to see that someone had put up sheets to keep anyone from being able to look into the sex room. She looked around somewhat puzzled by how she was to get in the sex room. She noticed that two sheets were together and peeked between them. It appeared that was the door. She moved one of the sheets aside and entered the room.

Cat was already in the sex room waiting for everyone else to show up. She looked almost identical to Amber. There were differences in their size and shapes, but the paint job was remarkably alike. It was obvious that Raven was pretty good to make their paint jobs come out that well.

Cat looked at Amber and said, "Wow! You look great!"

"You look just like me," Amber said weakly.

"I hope we do this again in the future," Cat said excitedly.

Cat had never worn what might be considered a costume, not even when she had been a little girl. As a little girl, she had played dress up with her mother's clothes, but that didn't really qualify as wearing a costume. Whereas most kids wore costumes for Halloween, trick or treating was not done in her neighborhood. She had never been in a play.

When Cat had looked in the mirror, she realized that she didn't have to act like herself. She could pretend to be an alien and engage in alien sex. She was excited by the thought that she could let go and get into whatever happened without it being her doing it. It was the character.

"I feel stupid," Amber said.

Cat stretched and then ran her hands over her body. In a sultry voice, she said, "I feel sexy."

"You're bald."

"I know. I don't look like me at all," Cat said smiling.

"Okay," Amber said wondering what had happened to the Cat she thought she knew.

"I wonder what Eve is going to look like. She was really excited about her costume," Cat said.

Amber said, "I look like a plant. If she comes out dressed like a dog and tries to take a leak on me, I'm going to kill her."

Cat burst out laughing.

Eve entered the room with a swagger. Her body paint was of the same pattern, but the colors were all just a bit darker. Rather than a little red area around her pubic region, hers was black. She was wearing a black dildo that stuck out of her cunt.

Pointing at the dildo, Amber asked, "What is that?"

Eve said, "It's a dildo."

"I know it's a dildo. I've just never seen one like that."

"It's got this bit that goes inside my cunt and the rest just hangs out there. You can have strap-on sex without having to worry about the straps," Eve said.

"So what are you?"

Eve said, "I'm the boy alien. Which one of you will I get to do?"

Bouncing up and down, Cat said, "Do me."

Amber looked at Cat and shook her head in dismay.

Raven arrived. She said, "Stand still so that I can look at you."

She slowly walked around the three women examining her work. There were a few things she would have done a little differently, but it was a little too late to be making changes now. Considering how long it had been since she had done any body painting she was pleased with her efforts.

"I could have feathered the spots a little better," Raven said.

Cat said, "I love it."

"Thanks."

Eve said, "You really did a good job."

"The dildo looks almost natural," Raven said trying to hid how much the sight of it disturbed her.

Cat piped up, "She's going to fuck me with it."

Surprised, Raven said, "You seem excited about that."

Her experience with having a woman use a strap-on dildo on her was not good. The first time, a woman had battered her pussy with it forever. The whole time, her ex was telling the woman to fuck her like the bitch she was. She'd been bruised and sore afterward. It was almost two days before the pain eased off. Later, that same woman had fucked her ass. She was bleeding afterward.

"I am."

Eve picked up on Raven's unease and said, "I'm gentle."

"What kind of sounds do you think aliens make," Cat asked.

"I don't know," Raven answered.

Eve said, "In the movies, all aliens either speak English or gibberish. I suggest we go with English."

"Any kind of accent?" Cat asked.

Frowning, Amber said, "I can't do accents. Maybe we shouldn't talk at all."

"She's grumpy today," Cat said pointing at Amber and looking over at the other two women.

Amber said, "I'm way out of my comfort zone here."

Eve said, "She doesn't like science fiction."

"I don't get it myself, but I like looking at the alien costumes," Raven said.

Cat said, "I like wearing a costume."

Raven said, "Maybe we can try one of my other designs on Thursday."

"Great," Cat said.

Raven said, "Maybe we can do a tiger pattern."

"Cat becomes a cat! I like it," Cat said.

Raven noticed the sheet move. She said, "Andrew and Bambi are here. I better get over there and send the explorers on their way."

"Okay," Eve said.

Cat said, "It's showtime."

With those words, the most amazing metamorphosis came over Amber. She went from standing there like an unhappy lump to a pure sexual being. It was so dramatic that even Eve stepped back in amazement.

Cat took one look at Amber and let the actress inside her loose. She licked her lips and posed seductively for Eve. He was the male and she was in heat.

Outside the sex room, Raven went over to Andrew and Bambi to inspect her work. She had given them a simple body paint job to look like they were wearing a skin tight space suit. It was rather realistic looking and very sexy. Andrew was obviously erect. Bambi's nipples were hard as diamonds. Satisfied with her work, Raven decided it was time to start the scene.

Raven put a hand to her chest and then raised it in a salute. She waited for them to return the gesture.

When they returned her salute, she said, "Explorers, earlier today, a strange life form that we've never encountered before was spotted just outside the ship. It looked like a male and two females. We need to know more about this species. Bambi, as our head Xenobiologist, you are in charge of this mission. Andrew, as her assistant, you are to follow her instructions."

Bambi said, "I understand."

"Yes, Captain," Andrew said.

Raven said, "I hope that you can observe them in a variety of activities. Who knows? You might even be able to see them mate."

"That would be great," Bambi said.

Raven stepped aside and said, "Go and good luck on your mission."

"Yes, Captain."

"Yes, Captain."

Bambi stepped between the sheets and took a couple of steps forward. She didn't see anyone in the room. She stopped and looked around surprised at not seeing them. She had been expecting them to be standing around waiting for her and Andrew to come in the room.

Andrew stood next to her with a frown on his face. "They must be hiding."

Seeing a green hand appear and disappear on the back of the sofa, Bambi said, "Over there, by the ... those rocks. I thought I saw something."

"Where?" Andrew asked not having seen anything.

"There," Bambi said pointing at the sofa.

Eve slowly raised up and looked over the sofa at them. All they could see was the top half of her head and two hands.

Shocked at her bald head, Andrew said, "I see it. What kind of animal is it?"

"Incredible. I can't tell yet," Bambi said in awe of Raven's skill. If it wasn't for her oriental facial features, it would have been impossible to tell that it was Eve.

Andrew actually jumped in surprise when Cat looked over the sofa at them. He said, "There's another one."

"I see it."

Amber raised her head and looked around nervously. She ducked down a little and rose. Eve rose a little more so that her head and breasts were visible.

Andrew said, "Wow. That's unbelievable."

He was amazed at the details of the body paint on the women. He wouldn't have recognized them if he hadn't known who they were.

Eve climbed onto the back of the sofa and assumed a half squat on it. Her dildo seemed to peek out at them. Cat moved so that she was standing behind Eve, peeking around her at Andrew and Bambi.

After taking in the costume, Bambi said, "That must be the male."

"Yes," Andrew said.

Getting into her role as a male alien, Eve jumped off the sofa and landed in front of them. She was crouched down and looked at them suspiciously. She made a couple of aggressive gestures with her arms and then scooted back a step.

Bambi said, "Don't move."

"I won't," Andrew said.

Eve stepped forward and repeated the previous gesture. She slowly rose so that she was standing fully upright. She turned sideways to them a bit and thrust her hips forward. The black dildo jiggled around.

Bambi said, "He's challenging you by exhibiting an aggressive male display."

"I see."

"You should return the challenge. Turn sideways and jut your hip out."

Andrew did as he was told. It looked like he was fucking air. The gesture was remarkably obscene. Eve thrust her hips forward again. Andrew repeated the gesture. Eve stepped back a little and crouched down a bit.

Bambi said, "You won the big cock show."

"Thanks," Andrew said with a little swagger.

Amber and Cat came out from behind the sofa. Cat crept up to stand behind Eve. She rubbed her cheek on Eve's shoulder. Amber stayed off to the side moving towards them in a seductive manner.

"I'm not sure what to make of their behavior."

Cat slowly crept around Eve and knelt beside her. She rubbed her head against the dildo. Eve turned so that the dildo was right in Cat's face. The pair began an intricate mating dance. It wasn't really a dance, but a lot of posturing and posing as if to incite each other. Eve used pelvic thrusts and a swaggered walk to establish her masculinity. Cat made shows of her pussy, starting with discrete flashes and working up to extremely explicit poses.

While Cat and Eve were putting on their performance, Amber slowly worked her way over to Bambi. She knelt down and sniffed around Bambi's crotch. She bumped it with her nose a couple of times. When Bambi started to return the attention, Amber moved over to Andrew and copied, almost exactly, Cat's actions with Eve.

Andrew had no idea how Cat's actions affected Eve, but he was so excited by Amber that he could barely stand. He was disappointed when Amber turned her attention back to Bambi. She kept nudging Bambi's thigh trying to get her to spread her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.