A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 13: All About Eve

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13: All About Eve - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Eve was the first of the two women to show up at the house. She was the Chinese girl whose father was trying to control her life. She was about as independent of a woman as Dave had ever encountered. She was also extremely attractive with long black hair, a porcelain complexion, and very fine features. She had larger breasts than Andrew had expected of an Asian woman.

As had become tradition, she had moved in on a Friday afternoon while Andrew was at work. He spent the night in a hotel while she got used to her new surroundings. He was to arrive at ten in the morning on Saturday to meet her in the sex room where he would consummate the agreement by having sex with her.

Amber, Bambi, and Cat had tried to greet her, but she had blown them off. She was worried about what was to come and didn't need a bunch of jaded whores jabbering at her. The blond had been pretty persistent, but Eve had finally told her to get lost. She knew what she was doing and didn't need any help from a dumb Barbie doll.

Amber, Bambi, and Cat were all seated on the couch in the sex room watching Eve. The young woman was naked and waiting for her first encounter with Andrew. All three women knew what she was feeling having been in a similar situation. There was something final about what was to come. It was a step that once taken could not be undone.

Eve stood there naked and feeling very alone. She had decided that a few months as a prostitute for money was better than a few years as a slave to her father and a lifetime as a whore to a man she didn't like. Still, it was a major step and she couldn't help doubt the wisdom of her decision.

She heard the front door open and close. She had to fight down the temptation to run. She lowered her head and stared at the floor in reaction to the shame she felt at being there. Last minute doubts almost overwhelmed her.

The first thing that she noticed about Andrew was that his pants were too short. She slowly raised her head and took in the rest of his appearance. She almost burst out in laughter. If nerds had a king, then Andrew would have been it.

"Hello, I'm Andrew."

"I'm Eve."

"Welcome to Project GML," Andrew said.

Eve turned her head to look at the three women watching her. They had told her what to do when Andrew arrived. She turned her head to look at Andrew. Her eyes drifted down to his crotch. This was the moment of truth and she knew it.

Amber's eyes narrowed. She had come up with this particular introduction after having tried to talk with Eve the night before. Eve had struck her as the type who would try to dominate all of them in short order. Amber didn't want to play that game.

Heart pounding in her chest, Eve stepped up to Andrew. She knelt in front of him. Her hands trembled when she reached up to undo his pants. She fumbled with the belt before getting it loosened. She undid the hook on his pants and lowered the zipper. She looked up at him to find that he was watching her. This was the most submissive act of her life.

She fished his cock out of his underwear. She held his erect cock in her hand and stared at it. It wasn't the first cock she'd held like that, but this time was different. This time it was for money. She shook off that thought and replaced it with the thought that this time it was to buy her freedom. She slowly moved forward and took his cock into her mouth. Her stomach threatened to heave. She fought it down. Humiliated, she started sucking on his cock.

Others have remarked on how the same situation can seem to last for different times to the individuals involved. For Eve, she felt that she had sucked his cock for hours. For Andrew, he felt that he had only been able to last for a few seconds. For the women watching, it only lasted a couple of minutes.

Andrew pulled out, stroked his cock a few times, and ejaculated over Eve's face. His cum landed in her hair, across her face, on her mouth, and dribbled down to her breasts. From a porn video perspective, it was the perfect facial cumshot.

With trembling fingers, Eve cleaned up the cum off her face. She stuck her finger into her mouth and swallowed the cum. She knew in performing that simple act, that she had become a porn actress. When she finished, she sat back on her heels. The enormity of what she had just done came crashing down on her. She felt faint.

After getting his cock back in his pants, Andrew suggested, "Why don't we all go into the living room and get to know each other a little better?"

Bambi and Cat went up to Andrew. Taking him by the arms, they escorted him to the living room leaving Amber to stay behind so that she could talk a moment with Eve. Both recognized that Amber was the best person to deal with the new woman.

"Are you okay?" Amber asked looking down at the young woman.

She handed the woman a damp face cloth to allow her to clean up her face.

"I guess," Eve said while wiping her face clean of residual cum. There was some left in her hair.

Amber said, "Welcome to the club."

"Thanks," Eve said. She struggled to rise, but her legs weren't cooperating.

Amber helped her stand. She studied the young woman for a moment, but was unable to read her emotions very well. She guessed what Eve felt like based on how Bambi and Cat had felt after their first times.

She said, "You're finding it hard to believe that you actually did it."

"Yeah. I guess I'm a little shocked at the moment."

"Do you feel like throwing up?"

"No. I just feel a little dizzy and weak."

In a conversational tone of voice, Amber said, "This wasn't so bad. A little facial never hurt anyone. You'll be dining at the Y before long while taking it up the backside, but you'll get used to it."

"I said that anal was the one thing I wouldn't do," Eve said vehemently.

"I didn't know that. Don't worry, Andrew will respect your wishes on that matter. I think you're making a mistake by rejecting it, but so be it," Amber said.

"Making a mistake? This whole thing is a mistake," Eve said glaring at Amber.

Amber looked around the room having spent a lot of time in it. She felt that all of the women so far had gotten more out of it than Andrew. Sure, he was getting a lot of sex, but it was costing him a fortune. On the other hand, she could walk away with nearly a quarter of a million dollars if she lasted for a year. That wasn't bad for a girl who had barely graduated high school.

She said, "No. I've found that it's been a pretty good experience. Andrew isn't too demanding sexually. You're getting paid a shit-load of money for something that you'd probably do for free. You've got a chance to pursue whatever you want to do knowing that you will have the money to see it through. That's a pretty good deal."

"I don't know," Eve said.

"You've got to look at the positives," Amber declared.

"God, he's so dorky looking."

Amber laughed. "This whole project is about Nerd Heaven. It just wouldn't work if he didn't look like that."

"I guess you're right," Eve said and then sighed.

"Let's go in the living room," Amber said.

Eve said, "Let me get dressed."

Amber said, "You might not want to do that today until Andrew tells you how he would like you to dress."

"He dictates our clothes?" Eve asked.

"You don't think that I would normally wear a skirt that comes three inches below my cunt, do you? Or do you think that Cat and Bambi would normally wear see through tops?"

"I guess not," Eve said.

Amber said, "At first, he demanded that Bambi stay around the house topless. She talked him into letting her wear the see through clothes."

"I can see where that would be an improvement," Eve said with a sinking feeling in her stomach.

She knew that she had large breasts for an Asian woman. Men seemed to find that fascinating. She'd even had more than one man ask if she'd had a breast job. She figured that Andrew would have her in something see through at the first opportunity.

"I suggest that you wear your long hair with most of it in the back and some of it in the front so that your breasts are kind of hidden from view without being too obvious about it. Andrew will enjoy that."

"I could do that," Eve said arranging her hair as Amber had suggested.

"Probably later this afternoon, he'll tell you how he'd like you to dress. I imagine that he'll want you to wear one of those red Chinese outfits with the slit up the side. He'll probably try to find one that will show off your breasts a bit. He's breast man."

"I'll keep that in mind," Eve said.

Amber said, "Let's join the others."

The two women walked out of the sex room and into the living room. Andrew was on a couch seated between Bambi and Cat. The two women were wearing see through tops with bras that basically supported the breasts while showing off everything from the nipples and above. Eve looked at that and realized she could end up wearing that same kind of outfit.

Upon her arrival, Andrew said, "I understand you've been studying computer science in college."

"That's right," Eve said.

She looked around and took a seat off to the side. At least that way she wouldn't be showing her pussy to him all of the time. She crossed her legs trying to cover herself a bit more.

"What programming languages have you been learning?" Andrew asked.

"Java."

"You might want to pick up some C++," Andrew said.

"Why? Nobody writes programs in C++ anymore," Eve said confident in her belief that it would be a waste of time and effort.

Andrew said, "You'll find that it really will help you in your data structures class and the operating systems class. If you do some real-time programming, you'll probably have to work in C. The C++ will really be valuable then."

Surprised to have her statement challenged and backed up with a good argument, she asked, "Are you a computer scientist?"

"Yes. I'm a software developer," Andrew said.

For the next hour, Andrew and Eve talked about programming. Amber, Bambi, and Cat were bored out of their minds, but didn't interfere. They knew that this was the chance for Andrew and Eve to establish some kind of non-sexual relationship.

When it was approaching lunch time, Amber asked, "Chinese food?"

Eve said, "I'd really kill for a pizza."

"I thought you'd like Chinese," Cat said.

"No. I had to eat Chinese at home all of the time," Eve said.

"I'm game for pizza," Bambi said.

"Me, too," Cat said.

Amber said, "Great. What toppings?"

Her question sparked a fifteen minute discussion of how many pizzas to order and what toppings to get on them. It was decided to get three mediums, one cheese, one pepperoni, and one fully loaded. After Amber called the order into the pizza place, they sat around talking.

Cat said, "I bet Andrew would love to eat a little Chinese after lunch."

"After lunch?" Andrew asked puzzled by her comment.

Bambi laughed and pointed at Eve. "That's the little Chinese she was talking about."

"Me?" Eve asked surprised.

"Oh, yeah. That would be fun," Andrew said grinning.

He leaned forward hoping to get a glance at where he would be spending some time after lunch, but she was positioned such that he was denied a view.

"I'd like to ride a good stiff one while you're doing that," Cat said winking at Andrew

Her comment was unexpected. Cat very seldom suggested a sexual scenario. Usually, she allowed Andrew or Amber to suggest what to do. Like Amber, she had been a little annoyed at the dominating attitude that Eve had the previous evening. She had come in and acted like this whole thing was about her. She wanted to let the other woman know that there were no favorites here.

"We haven't done that in a while," Andrew said.

Bambi reached over and rubbed Andrew's cock. She said, "Eve could clean out Cat after you've come."

Wiggling a little, Andrew said, "I love it when you girls do that."

Eve glared over at Bambi for making the suggestion. Then she realized that she was the new girl and had no idea what normally went on. In a way, it was kind of surreal to sit around like that and discuss what sexual acts they would perform latter in the day. Then she realized, this was a porn film and porn films had sex scenes. She had just finished her first sex scene and they expected her to take part in another one that afternoon.

"Okay," Eve said.

She wasn't sure if she could actually do that. She had checked off that she was willing to have sex with a woman, but the fact was that she'd never done it before. To think that the first time would have her eating a guy's ejaculate out of the woman kind of bothered her. She wasn't sure if she could actually do that.

Watching Amber for her reaction, Bambi asked, "Would you like it if Amber and I did a little sixty-nine at the same time?"

Amber shrugged her shoulders indifferent to the suggestion. She didn't care one way or the other what she was supposed to do. She was actually willing to sit out the day for a change.

"No. I think with Eve on my face, I really wouldn't see much of it," Andrew said.

That kind of action in a video would be exciting, but he had learned that didn't translate into real life all that well. While he enjoyed the sensation of having a woman ride his cock while he ate out another woman, it wasn't really all that visual of an experience. With a woman riding his face, all he could really see was the woman above him. About all he would see of a woman riding his cock would be her hands if she reached around and played with the breasts of the woman above him.

Of course, his brain could fill in some of the details. Of all of the sex organs, the brain was the most important. It could turn something mundane into something exceptional.

"You're probably right," Bambi said.

She wanted to make sure that she was included in something that day. She didn't have many opportunities to make money now that she was living away from the house five days and four nights a week. She anticipated having to take a post-doctoral research position which wouldn't pay much, but would hopefully set her up for a position in academia. Money would be tight for quite a while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.