A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 6: Bambi's First Time

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bambi's First Time - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

When Andrew said that he would take care of lunch, Amber figured that meant he was going to cook something or at least put out sandwich makings. When she entered the kitchen, he was sitting in the booth doing nothing. She looked around and didn't see anything even remotely like food being prepared.

Curious, Amber asked, "What's for lunch?"

Andrew looked up appreciating the tight sexy clothes she was wearing. It was hard for him to believe that he was going to be living with this beautiful woman. Even if she took off today, the sex with her earlier was more than enough to satisfy him.

"I ordered Chinese. The delivery guy will be here in twenty minutes," Andrew said.

Andrew was not a cook. Between playing computer games, watching sci-fi on television, and browsing porn on the internet, there just wasn't much time left over to prepare meals. If it wasn't for cereals, packaged microwave meals, and take out food, he would have starved to death.

Amber went over to the refrigerator and opened it. It was huge and it was basically empty. In her earlier tour of the kitchen she had noted the size of the refrigerator and the lack of food in it, but hadn't really given it any thought.

"I'll have to go shopping later," Amber said.

"Why?"

"So we can eat real food."

"Do you know how to cook?"

Amber knew the basics of cooking, but didn't have a large repertoire of recipes. "Yes."

"Wow. Not only are you a supermodel, you can cook," Andrew said obviously impressed by that fact.

"Supermodel? Are you kidding?" Amber asked looked at Andrew like he was from another planet.

"No. You're gorgeous," Andrew said meaning it.

Amber decided to drop the subject. She wasn't going to get into an argument over her beauty with a guy. Supermodels had totally different physical qualities from her. For one thing, she wasn't tall and leggy.

Bambi walked into the room. She was wearing a skirt and shoes, but no blouse or bra. She felt stupid walking around like that, but that was what he wanted. She was going to have to do something about it, perhaps get see through tops with under support. She didn't want her breasts to end up hanging down to her knees when she was thirty.

"Gosh!" Andrew exclaimed upon seeing her.

Amber said, "They're perfect aren't they."

"Magnificent," Andrew said.

Ignoring the exchange, Bambi asked, "What's for lunch?"

"Take out Chinese," Amber answered.

"Oh," Bambi said.

She took a seat next to Amber. Andrew was treated to having two attractive sitting across from him. It was easy to see by the look on his face that he was enjoying the view.

"There's no food in the refrigerator," Amber said.

Bambi replied, "I brought what was left in mine over yesterday. There should be a couple of yogurts in there."

"I ate one of them this morning for breakfast," Amber said apologetically.

"My stomach was a little nervous this morning so I didn't eat," Bambi said.

Andrew wasn't saying anything. His eyes never left Bambi's breasts.

"We're going to have to go shopping later," Amber said.

"I'll go with you," Bambi said.

Andrew said, "I guess I should go there too."

The doorbell rang.

"Lunch is here," Amber said.

Andrew rose from his seat. His pants were tented giving visual evidence of how Bambi's attire had affected him. He walked away from the table in a hurry trying to hide his erection. Once out of the kitchen, he stopped and adjusted his cock so that it wouldn't be so obvious. He wondered if having Bambi walk around topless all day long was really such a good idea if it meant he walked around with an erection all day long.

He paid for the meal and carried the two bags back to the kitchen. He hadn't known what the women would like, so he had ordered a bit of everything on the menu. There was a lot of food in those two bags.

Amber was amused while watching Andrew unpack all of the little boxes with Chinese food. Bambi was thinking to herself that Andrew was an idiot, well meaning, but an idiot none-the-less. Even Andrew was a little embarrassed when he put out the eighteenth or so box of food on the table.

Bambi said, "I guess I know what we'll be eating for lunch and dinner, lunch and dinner, lunch and dinner, and so on for a month."

Amber giggled. She was small and cute enough that a giggle sounded just fine coming from her. Andrew looked at her and licked his lips. She thought it was cute that he liked her giggle.

Bambi knew that sometime after lunch, Andrew expected to have sex with her. She had no clue as to the nature of his expectations. She glanced down at her breasts thinking that he was probably going to spend a lot of time on them. She'd once had a boyfriend who had mauled her breasts thinking it was foreplay, but it was actually just painful and irritating. Her fear was that Andrew would roughly play with her breasts. She hoped not.

Each of them took a turn picking out a Chinese dish. It was an eclectic collection of items – Egg Foo Yung, Buddha's Delight, Pork Lo Mein, Beef with Brocolli, General Tso's Chicken, and Sweet and Sour Pork. They loaded their plates with food, taking a bit of each. They dug in using the chop sticks that had been provided with the takeout.

There was a little conversation while eating, but it mostly centered around the booth. Amber was fascinated by it. She couldn't believe that a person would actually go out and buy something like that for use in a home. She had thought it was a collectors item and was disappointed to learn that he had purchased it new from a company that made products with a retro look.

Finally, they finished eating. Andrew sat across from Bambi staring at her chest. Bambi sat there looking off into space. Amber went about cleaning up the table and putting the boxes of Chinese food into the refrigerator.

Andrew said, "I understand that you are taking biology in school."

"That's right."

"Have you thought about majoring in Xenobiology?"

Bambi said, "In my humble opinion, I think Xenobiology is a made up science. Pure fantasy."

"It's real," Andrew said.

"What are you two talking about?" Amber asked.

"We're talking about extraterrestrial life and the effects that different environmental factors would have on their biology," Bambi said.

"Right."

Bambi said, "It's not science, it is science fiction."

"It's not science fiction."

"Where's the science?"

Andrew said, "Take the example of the Tribbles. They have Earth counterparts. They're basically cute versions of rats. They eat and reproduce. Now, that gives you a basic biology for a Tribble."

"Tribbles are fictional," Bambi said.

"I know that," Andrew said.

"So how is speculating about Tribbles a science?"

Amber put her hands over her ears and said, "Stop it. You're driving me crazy!"

"What's the matter?" Bambi asked.

"You're supposed to be working on a sexual fantasy to act out this afternoon. It is now after lunch," Amber said.

"We are," Andrew said.

"We are?" Bambi asked.

"Yes."

Andrew said, "We're space folks out exploring an alien world. We encounter a spore that makes women horny."

"Okay," Bambi said thinking that this afternoon was going to be pretty weird.

"Are you okay with that?" Andrew said.

Bambi nodded her head. She said, "Let's get this right. We're on an alien world that requires women to walk around topless."

"That's a nice touch," Andrew said.

"We come across a kind of plant that has spores that make women horny," Bambi said.

"You've nailed it."

Bambi said, "It makes me want to get you naked."

Amber couldn't believe what she was hearing. This was the stupidest fantasy she had ever heard. She looked at Andrew and could see that he was eating it up.

"You've taken the ideas right out of my head," Andrew said nodding his head excitedly.

"It gives me a kind of sensation in my mouth makes me want to put something in it."

"That's a good touch."

"Also induces a kind of burning desire in my loins."

Amber asked, "Is this some kind of alien Spanish Fly?"

"Bingo," Bambi said pointing a finger at Amber.

"I like it. Let's do it," Andrew said.

Bambi suddenly realized that getting Andrew naked was going to be hassle and a half. She wanted to do something to make it a little easier.

She said, "I bet that the commander of the mission knows about this plant."

"That's an interesting twist," Andrew said sitting up even more.

"He will tell us that the official uniform for exploring the planet is a towel worn around the waist, like that episode ... of that show ... where the folks on the alien planet were walking around with something that looks like a towel around the waist," Bambi said.

She was making it up as she went along knowing that some show somewhere must have had a costume like that. She figured that Andrew would know a show like that. She waited to hear him describe it to her.

"You must mean like the Tonga in the fourteenth episode of the second season of Space Throngs," Andrew said getting excited.

"That's the one I was thinking of," Bambi said.

"Did you know that they used that costume because their budget was running low?"

"No I didn't. I've got to admit it's a good way stretch a movie budget," Bambi said sounding like she was fascinated with that little fact.

"It is. They saved enough money to finish the season and start on a third season."

Bambi said, "That's amazing. So I guess we'll see how good of a costume it makes."

"Let's do that," Andrew said.

"Wearing nothing except a towel would also explain why I'm topless," Bambi said thinking that creating a fantasy for this porn stuff was a whole lot easier than it sounded.

"That's a good point," Andrew said.

Bambi said, "We had better get into our exploration clothes and meet at the hatch."

"Right. Maybe we should both get white bath towels so that our outfits match."

"Good idea," Bambi said.

"We'll meet up just outside the sex room," Andrew said.

"Ten minutes?" Bambi asked with relief in her voice.

She was satisfied that she had managed to get her first experience with Andrew to be a little oral and vaginal sex. She had been afraid that he'd want to do something she'd never done before.

"Excellent," Andrew said. He got up and rushed off to his bedroom.

Watching him rush off, Amber said, "This is just too weird."

"Hey, it sounds like fun," Bambi said.

"Have you ever watched Space Throngs?"

"I've never heard of it," Bambi said looking blank.

Amber's laughter followed Bambi down the hall to her room. An idea flitted through Amber's mind, and she headed towards her room.

In her bedroom, Bambi quickly undressed. There weren't too many articles of clothing to remove. She opened her makeup case and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"I'm probably going to need that. I'm so dry that the Sahara Desert is a swamp in comparison," Bambi said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.